28.05.12, 15:09
Guru
[offline]

Topics Curator
Group: Curators
Messages 2329
Check in: 03.04.08

Regular 2-DIN multimedia navigation systems AVN-100xxD

2-DIN multimedia navigation systemsAVN-100xxDNominally installed on cars KIA / HYUNDAI, designed for the markets of South Korea, USA and China. SeriesAVN-100xxDfundamentally different fromseriesAVN-100xxwhich is installed on some other KIA / HYUNDAI vehicles.

AVN-100xxD series models
AVN-100SLD (SLD AVN): KIA Sportage R (SL) car
AVN-100XMD (XMD12MY): a / m KIA Sorento R (XM), 2012 model year
AVN-100AMD (AMD AVN): KIA Soul (AM) car
AVN-100TFD (TFD AVN): KIA K5 (TF) aka Optima

AVN-700MDD (MDD AVN): Hyundai Avante (MD)
AVN-600RBD (RBD AVN): Hyundai Verna (RB) aka Solaris
AVN-100RB5D (RB5D AVN): Hyundai Genesis Coupe (RB5)
AVN-100CMD (CMD12MY): Hyundai SantaFe (CM) car, 2012 model year
... to be continued

Main technical characteristics:
All models use a hardware platform:
- TI OMAP 3530 processor (Cortex A8),
- WinCE 6.0 operating system,
- SDRAM 256MB,
- NAND Flash 4GB,
- Trimble 66300-20 GPS receiver,
- screen resolution 800x480 (virtual desktop resolution: 1600x480),
- regular navigation system based on MOZEN KNAVI (for Korean cars),
- update maps: download via USB or DVD.

Installing alternative programs.
The question is still under study, the main problem is that the main disk with applications has write protection. At the moment, it was possible to start from the desktop Navitel 5.0.1 from AVN-100xxCIS, however, the system works in demo mode due to the hard binding to a different disk structure.
Access to the main disk for installing alternative software is solved positively, today the problem is in the GPS receiver. 7The road was made a special version that can open the port, but does not see the satellites - there is a suspicion of the need to switch from the NMEA protocol to the HIPPO protocol.

Post has been editedShineon - 02.10.12, 12:37
Reason for editing: updated software installation information
Shineon
Message#2
28.05.12, 15:32
Guru
[offline]

Topics Curator
Messages 2329

At the moment, the main tasks are as follows:
1. learn how to remove write protection from DiskA (the volume on which all applications and the configuration file are located).
2. find a way to restore the system in case of unsuccessful experiments.

Unfortunately, hopes for simple work through ActiveSync, by analogy with the AN-100xx series, did not materialize. Despite the very similar appearance and almost identical software interface, the systems are built onfundamentallydifferent platforms. In particular, neither the miniUSB connector, nor the place for its landing on the internal boards during a cursory inspection was found. Below I give some photos, maybe according to these photos, experts will be able to suggest the direction of further actions.

Some photos of the internal device model AVN-100SLD from Sportage SL
Attached Image
Attached Image

Attached Image
Attached Image

Attached Image
Attached Image

Attached Image
Attached Image

Post has been editedShineon - 28.05.12, 15:33
bambei
Message#3
28.05.12, 23:11
Sometimes very necessary
[offline]

Group: Honorary Gameday
Messages 5663
Check in: 14.05.08

Shineon
is it also MOTREX or something else
Give full name for the forum catalog.

Post has been editedbambei - 29.05.12, 00:24

--------------------
I don’t do anything with my own hands - they are golden, although they grow from my ass.
Soon and you will have a word allergyandroid....
Shineon
Message#4
29.05.12, 00:28
Guru
[offline]

Topics Curator
Messages 2329

Not 100% ready to say that this is also MOTREX. At least, not the same MOTREX, that in a parallel topic - they have platforms from different manufacturers. Formally, ALL AVN-100xx systems (including MOTREX HAVN-100xxCIS and AVN-100xxD) are marked asHYUNDAI AUTONET(marking on the boards) orHYUNDAI MOBIS(marking on the nameplate). Head units HAVN-100xxCIS in Russia are accompanied by MOTREX, but only CIS versions. GU from Korean cars in no way accompany. What's the funny thing, no mention of the production or at least the supplyhead unitsI did not find MOTREX KOREA. Yes, the theme of the office car: brake pads, air conditioners, filters, and more. But no AVN devices. Maybe it would be better to call these devices.HYUNDAI AUTONET?

PS: the additional label on the SLD AVN is marked HMO-AVN-100SLD against HAC-AVN-100XMD on the XM AVN head (also known as XM_DNN). HAC marking in the second case speaks of the basic HACO platform (this is like a platform from a parallel theme). How exactly the HMO stands for - until I say, tomorrow I will look in the official firmware, maybe there is something there.

Attached Image
Attached Image
bambei
Message#5
29.05.12, 00:39
Sometimes very necessary
[offline]

Group: Honorary Gameday
Messages 5663
Check in: 14.05.08

ShineOn,
HYUNDAI AUTONETor wait for your research

--------------------
I don’t do anything with my own hands - they are golden, although they grow from my ass.
Soon and you will have a word allergyandroid....
Shineon
Message#6
29.05.12, 00:41
Guru
[offline]

Topics Curator
Messages 2329

Ok, tomorrow (or rather today) I will again disassemble both devices, check the firmware and let you know!
Shineon
Message#7
29.05.12, 09:43
Guru
[offline]

Topics Curator
Messages 2329

A more detailed search in the network issued the manufacturer of these GU on the list of delivery of components as현대 모비스 (주)what is translated meansMOBISorHYUNDAI MOBIS. Accordingly, the HMO-AVN marking on the rating plate also indicatesHYUNDAIMOBISAudio-VideoNavigation Unit. I even roughly determined exactly where they are made:

Attached Image

Therefore, I propose to put in the title of the topic exactlyMOBIS AVN-100xxorHYUNDAI MOBIS AVN-100xx. True, the second option can be a little confusing for the owners of KIA cars. And yet, if you believe the lists of components, then in this series there are not only models with an index of 100, but also 600 (AVN-600RBD) and 700 (AVN-700MDD), so you can generally do asMOBIS AVN-x00xxDorMOBIS HMO-AVN?
Shineon
Message#8
29.05.12, 10:14
Guru
[offline]

Topics Curator
Messages 2329

Little information about viewing video on these GU. Judging by the information portalcontent.DivX.com, HMO-AVN-xxxD devices are certified to view content inDivX Mobile (320x240). There is no resolution at all, and it’s also likely that viewing this content is possible only from DVD discs, but is better than nothing.
B @ LLS_OF_STEEL
Message#9
29.05.12, 11:00
Local
[offline]

Group: Friendssavagemessiahzine.com
Messages 166
Check in: 01.08.10
Xiaomi Redmi 3S Prime

I watched DivX video quite normally from a usb disk.
For example, RIFF (little-endian) data, AVI, 704 x 400, 23.98 fps, video: XviD, audio: MPEG-1 Layer 3 (stereo, 48000 Hz)
kostya1977
Message#10
09.06.12, 08:48
a guest
[offline]

Group: Users
Messages 3
Check in: 03.06.10
HTC HD2

ShineOn you are a good fellow, such an investigation was carried out directly;) by the way, the official put navitel on sorento and mohave, I have a sportage, they said that they haven’t put it on him, eh .... :-(
Shineon
Message#11
09.06.12, 10:22
Guru
[offline]

Topics Curator
Messages 2329

kostya1977 @ 06/09/2012, 09:48*
i have a sportage

If the Sportage SL Slovak assembly, then there is a completely different head unit (not the same as is considered in this topic), the production of LG on the platform MIPS. There is some kind of a navigation program installed that the people could not identify as common on other devices. Therefore, there are no maps of Russia for it in decent detail. Although residents of European countries are very pleased with the maps of Europe, there is high-level detailing and TMC is supported. So far there has been one official update for these tape recorders (last year), there Russia gained a bit of weight, but still not enough even compared to iGO cards, not to mention Navitel.
pesrox
Message#12
24.07.12, 23:32
Visitor
[offline]

Group: Active users
Messages 20
Check in: 21.02.12

ShineOn @ 05/28/2012, 6:32 PM*
At the moment, the main tasks are as follows:
1. learn how to remove write protection from DiskA (the volume on which all applications and the configuration file are located).
2. find a way to restore the system in case of unsuccessful experiments.

Hey. I can now write in diskA2 at least in diskA2 A3. I wrote a plug-in to Total, which collects the APP.hdr file and flashing any files with standard firmware.
What has achieved. Initially I changed the file systemCFG.xml area = "USA", I didn’t become Anglice (
BUT, if you change the path of PATH_Navi to another, for example, 7 roads, it works, and all 3 right buttons disappear. I have flashed 7 roads in DiskA, it starts up, it works, BUT the screen is stretched. Accordingly, so that I did not sew up there any alternatives such as Wolf, it is necessary to find out how to unlock the screen resolution in Windows.
I wanted to russify first, but it would take a lot of time, since you have to look for each line in different exe-schniki with the help of IDA and redirect it to another spelling variant (Russian or English).
Therefore, I decided that I had to dig in the direction of the alternative. So. Who has any ideas about this?
Is it possible to zachachit Windows so that it will run with a normal resolution ??? (when flashing, the image of Windows is flashed, it lies in BSP.hdr, it is called kernel - I can not run this image on my computer on the emulator - it does not hawk it, but judging by the hex, this is the image of Windows!).
or zahachit resolution alt menu for example from the wolf, but then it will be necessary to hach ​​all the other programs (resolution).

waiting for ideas.

Post has been editedpesrox - 24.07.12, 23:51
pesrox
Message#13
24.07.12, 23:39
Visitor
[offline]

Messages 20

Once again I speak about the head of the Hyundai Avante.
Attached Image

firmware number 31. that is, I changed the model.bin file

Post has been editedpesrox - 24.07.12, 23:40
Shineon
Message#14
25.07.12, 07:31
Guru
[offline]

Topics Curator
Messages 2329

I can now write in diskA2 at least in diskA2 A3. I wrote a plug-in to Total, which collects the APP.hdr file and flashing any files with standard firmware.

Well, yes, this question has already been resolved in the same way (with the help of the utility from CatMan, this was possible about a month ago, they simply didn’t do further, because there were more other pressing issues).

Initially I changed the file systemCFG.xml area = "USA", did not become Anglitsky ((..

Of course, you cannot translate the system into English in such a simple way. For the States, there is a slightly different set of software. For example, on the AN-100, in general, all applications are different (multimedia, speakerphone, navigation), and by file name, and by functionality. I think that on these GU the same will happen.

if you change the path of PATH_Navi to another, for example, 7 roads, then it works, and all 3 right buttons disappear. I flashed 7 roads in DiskA, it runs, it works,

Now it's more interesting! A few questions:
1. Does satellites catch? Parameters port-speed podskazh?
2. After replacing the native navigation, the system does not restart on a timer, like on the AN-100?
3. If the buttons on the right do not work, then after installing the “7 roads” you get to the desktop or call the firmware update procedure?

In general, the software should recognize the key codes that UComH_new sends to it by the right buttons. If there is no such processing in the navigation software, then these buttons will not be processed by the software.

I wanted to russify first, but it will take a lot of time

If one knew exactly the algorithm of the restoration of the head in the event of its inadvertent killing, then one could try the achievements of the AN-100, but I am afraid that the API there may be very different.

Is it possible to zachachit Windows so that it will run with a normal resolution?

Theoretically, yes. Practically - who will take?
It is possible without such cardinal decisions. If the system is not overloaded with a timer when replacing the standard navigation, then you can try to install iGO Primo, on the usual iGO, I achieved the normal screen resolution with the usual edits sys.txt. I would not look at Primo if the tested iGO from AN-100 would normally run on this CE 6.0 (at least it would work fine with buttons).

or zahachit resolution alt menu for example from the wolf

Honestly, what is the big point of putting Wolf? Multimedia can be fully used as it is, the main points are in English (only the iPod menu in Korean). The phone is in Korean, a bit inconvenient, but you can either try to take the existing operating time from the AN-100 (not sure it will work), or spend a couple of minutes, set up your phone once, and not sweat further - all control of the speakerphone is normally done two buttons on the steering wheel. There are settings (sound-screen) and navigation. Settings can also be set up once and not steamed, but with navigation you need to figure it out first.
pesrox
Message#15
25.07.12, 13:11
Visitor
[offline]

Messages 20

ShineOn @ 07/25/2012, 10:31*
1. Does satellites catch? Parameters port-speed podskazh?
2. After replacing the native navigation, the system does not restart on a timer, like on the AN-100?
3. If the buttons on the right do not work, then after installing the “7 roads” you get to the desktop or call the firmware update procedure?

1. Satellites do not catch - 7 roads.
2. It seems not to reboot.
3. buttons do not work in the sense that they do not call the necessary programs (but changed only one way - to the navigator, that is, the right upper button). On the desktop I get a famous combination of right buttons. And from there through the recovery I update back.
Shineon
Message#16
25.07.12, 15:17
Guru
[offline]

Topics Curator
Messages 2329

Satellites do not catch - 7 roads.

Pechalka ... I didn’t work with "7 roads", is there a general definition of the port and speed? In the configurations or in the program settings, is it possible to do an autoscan?

It seems not to reboot.

But this is happy! You can safely try something else to run. By the way, did not check how the system will behave if the same "7 roads" start with an error? Will it reboot or hang without one application?
pesrox
Message#17
25.07.12, 16:19
Visitor
[offline]

Messages 20

7 roads are all on the machine, but you can manually. but since the screen is expanded, it is not convenient to configure absolutely.

will not reboot, will hang in the tray.

I want to try right now igo. There is where to download ready ????
Shineon
Message#18
25.07.12, 16:35
Guru
[offline]

Topics Curator
Messages 2329

will not reboot, will hang in the tray.

Happy again!

there is where to download ready

Try it from here:iGO primo - [WinMobile]
I checked 8.3 tried to run, but it immediately falls off, it is not friendly with CE 6.0.
pesrox
Message#19
25.07.12, 16:59
Visitor
[offline]

Messages 20

and what to write in the IGO config so that it is not stretched ???
Shineon
Message#20
25.07.12, 18:25
Guru
[offline]

Topics Curator
Messages 2329

Something like this:

[rawdisplay]
class = "landscape"