Message#1
28.05.12, 11:10
☣★☣
[offline]

Group: Honorary Gameday
Messages 4807
Check in: 26.10.08
Samsung Galaxy Note 4 SM-N910C

Apple Devices - Marriage / Distinction (General)
Device Description | Discussion devices | Purchase| Battery life timeiphone/iPad | Accessories | FAQ | Help | Help in firmware | All about jailbreak | Rumors about iOS, jailbreak, unlock

Please read before writing the message:
  • ReadForum Rulessavagemessiahzine.com!
  • Respect the interlocutors! If you do not see the problem - do not prove it to others.
  • Photos and screenshots inserted into the message, remove under spoiler. Also, before publishing images, please readthis topic
  • Before asking your question, be sure to use the search on the topic or use the useful links above.
  • We say "thank you" by raising the reputation of a particular participant. To do this, click on the button in the reputation of the one who helped you. If you have less than 15 messages, click on the "Complaint" button (under the participant’s reputation) and let us know who helped you (whom to put"+")

Post has been edited- = RealMan = - - 07.05.14, 18:04
MaxRAF
Message#2422
03.08.18, 04:50
User
[offline]

Group: Friendssavagemessiahzine.com
Messages 60
Check in: 03.04.11

Bought a restored iPhone 6 Plus 128 GB. The guarantee was given 2 weeks. The warranty will end in a few days, so please help, in case something happens.

A week later, the touchscreen stopped responding to pressing when exiting from sleep mode. It lasts differently from 5 to 10 seconds, and sometimes longer. During active use when switching, for example, the phone freezes again. During the same conversation, I remove the phone from my ear, the screen turns on, putting it to my ear does not turn off. It seems to hang.

In this case, the home button, volume, shutdown always work immediately.

Made a complete reset in the evening. The whole evening worked fine, this morning again does not respond. Deleted all programs, left only WhatsApp, Signal and iCloud enabled.

What could be the problem?

Post has been editedMaxRAF - 03.08.18, 04:51
vitakov88
Message#2423
05.08.18, 01:00
Novice
[offline]

Group: Active users
Messages 42
Check in: 19.01.17

maybe someone knows, otherwise I am not much mistaken about the battery and their compatibility ... iphone 6s, asked to replace the battery, everything seemed to be just ... bought, installed, but after 2 days a person writes that it got worse what it was with the old one (he held a small charge), even while charging a cyclic reboot.
I put the old akb again, I wanted to turn in the new one as a marriage, but before that I decided to test it myself ... in general, the battery works perfectly normally.
However, I noticed a nuance in the APN number, where I changed apn 616-00033 from acb, and the new acn apn 616-00036, on the phone that I used for testing, there was an acb with ... 36 number ..
write in the internet that they are compatible and both are for 6s.
But I doubt it ..

Attached images
Attached Image

--------------------
Master Ily4
Svyatoslav1989
Message#2424
10.08.18, 19:06
a guest
[offline]

Group: Users
Messages 8
Check in: 17.07.18

Guys, I put beta 6 on the ipad, it worked more or less less, but at one point the brightness of the screen dropped dramatically (almost 2 times). And nothing can be changed. Expose at maximum - it is not bright. In the sun, poor readability. What the? IPad 10.5 pro.

Prior to this, it seemed to slow down slightly. I processed the RAW files in Lightroom and as if it was a little warm (but this is not accurate), since summer you will not understand much

I would be grateful for any tips)
sMararak
Message#2425
25.08.18, 20:56
a guest
[offline]

Messages 7
Check in: 14.11.17
BQ-mobile BQ-5059 Strike Power

In general, after resetting the settings, this problem appeared, the apple logo and the download bar are visible on the screen. Widgets are still visible!
everywhere except settings.
Who faced this, how to fix it?
: Thank_you: for earlier thanks!

Attached images
Attached Image
Attached Image
TulpaRozimark
Message#2426
02.09.18, 23:44
a guest
[offline]

Messages 2
Check in: 12.12.17

Guys, I apologize, if I do not write there, but I am faced with a problem, I have not met anywhere in the internet solutions for now. The essence is this: today I bought iphone8 in m video, St. Petersburg, I transferred the backup copy from my six, I am glad. I decided to break through the serial - they write on the site that the device is not activated. in the support of the EJP they accepted the application, took a photo of the checks and said they would call my store tomorrow, but I shouldn’t worry, it’s normal practice, they may not have time (at the time of the call 2 hours passed from the purchase). Who faced this?

Post has been editedTulpaRozimark - 03.09.18, 00:10
zeromoon
Message#2427
07.10.18, 17:32
Experienced
[offline]

Messages 626
Check in: 04.07.11
Samsung INNOV8 GT-I8510M

Hello to all the guys who had it so that the screen does not fit well with the body? as if glue is bad is marriage? Like the screen is native. iPad Air 2

--------------------
Apple iPhone 6S Plus 32GB Space Gray (iOS 12.1.3)). Apple iPhone 5C 16gb White (10.3.3 Stock) Apple iPhone 2G (3.1.3) Samsung i8510 innov8. Nokia 3250 Xpress Music White & Red. PS3 Super Slim White cech-4204a (4.46 Stock)
maksim.mizernitskii
Message#2428
15.10.18, 18:37
a guest
[offline]

Messages 2
Check in: 10.08.18

Hello.

2 days ago purchased the iPhone SE. After unpacking, I found out that the SIM card tray is incorrectly installed on the device. Tell me, can anyone encountered this problem, is it a defect or not?
Attached Image
sticker-lp
Message#2429
05.02.19, 14:06
XPERIA Z2-5.5.3 [ROM] [5.1.1
[offline]

Messages 1917
Check in: 04.04.12

guys please help never used the technique of epl. Neighbor neighbor drove the tablet Apple A1474 iPad Air says that he had it charged overnight by 50 percent
but I suffer the second day, I don’t want to be charged any time soon and the battery will try three different cables, I checked everything on the iPhone beforehand
Chargers also tried 4 types of low-current Chinese, then a native charger from sony z2 (1.5 amperes) and two chargers from xiaomi (2 amperes)
When the device is turned on, the tablet does not charge, and when it is off, if the batteries are about 15 percent, if you insert the cable, the tablet turns on as if the power went but nothing happens. And if the tablet has sat down strongly, it shows on the black screen as if the charger was connected

Post has been editedsticker-lp - 05.02.19, 14:28

--------------------
I use the phone XIAOMI redmi note 4 global (4/64)

122 pagesV  « < 120 121 122 » 

mobile version    Now: 05/01/19 05:25