> Attention!

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

If you posted a new version of the program, please notify the moderator by clicking the "Complaint" button on your message.

Mr. Reader | [iPad] RSS reader (via Google Reader account)

Rep: (2553)
Mr. Reader
version: 3.1.9
Last update of the program in the header:23.06.2019

Attached Image
screenshots
Attached ImageAttached ImageAttached ImageAttached ImageAttached Image

Short description:
good RSS reader.

Description:
Mr. Reader is a news RSS reader for your iPad that syncs with your Feedly, BazQux Reader, Feedbin, FeedHQ, Feed Wrangler, Fever, InoReader, Aol Reader, Feedja and SubReader accounts.

Compatibility: Is required iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPad.
Homepage: http://www.curioustimes.de/mrreader/index.html
iTunes Store: https://itunes.apple.com/ru/app/mr.-reader/id412874834?mt=8

Download: Attached fileMr._Reader_3.1.9.ipa (4.37 MB)
Archive:
Story:
What's New in Version 3.1.9
• Adjusted for the higher screen size of the iPad Pro
• Article View: Image popup menu was not always shown
• Fixed some crashes
What's New in Version 3.1.8
Services:
• iOS 9: Added 'Save PDF to iBooks' to the iOS 'Share Sheet'.
• iOS 9: All URL schemes will work again. This is not Reader's Info.plist.
• iOS 9: 'Save Image' now uses the latest iOS Photos library. Images are saved to the 'Mr. Reader 'album.
• Removed Mr. Reader's built-in 'Print' implementation. Please use the iOS Share Share Print option instead.
Aol Reader:
• Due to timeout errors: Increased the HTTP request timeout from already high 45 seconds to 120 seconds. You can get the IDs of unread / read articles.
Fixes:
• iOS 8: The San Francisco iOS 9 system font is of course not available on such devices.
If you like Reader, please rate it in the App Store every time an update comes out. That helps me a lot, thank you very much!
What's New in Version 3.1.4
• Native iOS Share Sheet Added a Service Menu Entry
• URL schemes for OmniFocus 2 and Drafts 4 added
• Opera Mini URL scheme adjusted
• Migrated to the 1Password App extension
• Search bug fixed. It was not followed by a single space. Example: 'doctor who'
• Keyboard extension: Fixed buttons (Pinboard tags etc.)
• Themes and custom actions / services
• Article View: 'Translate' and 'More Actions' could not always execute on selected text
• Badge on App icon not shown or not updated
• Saving animated GIF images
• Fixed some popovers with wrong sizes
• BazQux Reader fix: Duplicated tagged articles
What's New in Version 3.1.3
iOS 8 compatibility
What's New in Version 3.1.2
The toolbar is located on the left or right side.
• Some suspicious RSS feeds used iframes to display undesired content
• Deleting the cached images for offline reading.
• The 'Reorder' menu item (BazQux Reader, InoReader, SubReader)
• AOL Reader: Additional social login options (Facebook, Twitter, Google)
What's new in version 3.1.1
• Instapaper mobilizer fix: garbage at top
• Send to Pocket problem fixed. e.g. for articles of thehttp://www.economist.comfeeds
It was always a blackout.
• YOURLS added as an additional URL shortener:http://yourls.org
• Article View: Display of source code improved
• Article View: Tap and hold video images (YouTube, Vimeo, IndaVideo)
• There is a list of articles when the thumbnails must be located on the left side.
• display articles of favicons
• JavaScript Actions: Error handling improved and possible crash fixed
• Wrangler Calling API Calls
• Templates: Use the tag [>|<] Set the cursor at the sharing dialog is displayed. It is implemented for the following services: App.net, Buffer, StockTwits and Twitter
• Springpad will be shutting down on June 25th, 2014. Removed the bookmarklet and the mail template.
What's new in version 3.1
[RSS SYNC SERVICES]
RSS feed sync service:https://www.feedja.com
[NEW SERVICES]
• Write and execute scripts written in JavaScript. This solution can be sufficient for some services. You will find the documentation on my website.
• Microsoft OneNote as an additional sharing service added
• Create reminder in your standard reminders list. Templates can be used for the title and the note field
• Sina Weibo as an additional sharing service added
[LOCAL SEARCH]
AND, OR and NOT
[ARTICLE VIEW]
• east and south is back
• Added a 'Desktop Mode' option to the settings. When enabled Ipad browser user agent
• New 'Article View' option to view the text selector. It lists all fonts installed on your iPad. Hint: AnyFont app!
[ARTICLES TABLE]
• New ‚Mark containing all unread items. It will automatically move up one level
• Options for the articles table. DISPLAY and SORT options.
[AOL READER]
• Login problem created by Aol Reader accounts fixed
There is no need to make a difference.
• Adjustments to support recent API changes
[BUFFER]
• Redesigned the profiles selection to differentiate between multiple groups, pages, etc.
• Missing Google+ icon added
[EVERNOTE]
If you’ve been in China, you’ll be able to use it. (= Evernote for the Chinese market)
[FEEDBIN]
• 'Trust Self-Signed Certificate' installed in your own server
• Problem with starred items counter fixed
[FEED WRANGLER]
• Renaming of subscriptions / feeds implemented. Thanks for adding it to the API
• Feed migration added to the Subscriptions Checker. Renaming API
[FEEDLY]
• Support for the special 'Must Read' folder
• HTTPS can be enabled for all API calls in the account settings
• Entries older than 31 days are 30 days<- This is done by Reader
[FEVER]
Filter out the annoying hash tags. Thanks Chris for the hint!
[POCKET]
Migrated to v3 of their API. Pocket plans to cease v2 and legacy APIs on May 1, 2014
[TWITTER / BUFFER]
Can be inserted on the articles website
For a complete list of changes.
What's new in version 3.0
[NEW FEATURES]
• Redesigned for iOS 7 (Mr. Reader now requires iOS 7)
• New app icon
• Support for devices with 64-bit processor
• Automatic background synchronization (disabled by default)
• Aol Reader added as an additional RSS sync service. It is updated to provide the necessary functionality.
• New service: Add to Safari Reading List
• The Feedbin API endpoint is now editable (Feedbin can be installed on your own server)
• Pull down gesture added to start a synchronization
• Facebook: Share articles with Friends of Friends' added
• Added 'Avenir' as a new article viewer font
• Added 'OpenDyslexic' as a new article viewer font
• Added 'PT Serif' as a new article viewer font
• Fever: Trust self-signed SSL certificates added
• Mr. 3rd party browsers / Safari
• The table settings can be set individually.
• Added 'Coast by Opera' to the browsers section
• Image Caching: Added "notifications" when you are in the background. You can disable the notifications in the synchronization settings
• Added the ability to share via AirDrop on devices that support AirDrop
[IMPROVEMENTS]
• Image Caching: Starts immediately when it was sent, for example; Previously caching
• If offline image is the cached, then it will be used.
[FIXES]
• Changed the sync order of the Google Reader API compatible aggregators. There were some unread / read state requests.
• Articles table: When you switch from show all to show show unread articles Read articles
• Toodledo: Using a URL to create notes (URL too long)
• Instapaper mobilizer fix
• The image caching was sometimes in an invalid state

Post has been editedmaxipon - 23.06.19, 22:30
Reason for editing: Updating the version ...

Rep: (283)
Great reader. I use it a couple of days, I liked it from the very first minutes. His money is worth it.

Rep: (83)
Perhaps the best reader for the current time. Unclassified plus - mobile types of rss ok (fidability, poket, instaper). Well, in general, we all eventually turn out to be on the Flipboard when it develops)

Rep: (4)
Great application, tried and honestly a sin not to pay

Rep: (27)
Sorry for the read posts does not display ...

Rep: (1)
I did not understand how to read articles offline in it. And so in general, a cool reader

Post has been editedfoxs93 - 24.08.12, 18:48

Rep: (2)
the other day there was an update to 1.10;)

Who can tell, I figured out how to save feeds offline, but for some reason not all feeds are saved, and the second question is how to fix the encoding, for examplehttp://www.avia.ru/rss/news/this feed, if viewed through the instapaper, it displays scribbles and can only be read in webe. Thank.

Rep: (283)
foxs93,
Some sites do not allow you to download feeds completely and only headers are downloaded from them. Contacthere. This will help solve encoding and downloading problems.

AVK.86

Thank you, your article helped to understand, the developer Mr.Reader Oliver Furnib also answered the same.

Rep: (107)
The best RSS reader of all seen. bought and do not regret it.

ps By the way - the next update :)

Rep: (45)
Where can I find the translation settings?

Rep: (0)
There are so many positive reviews about this reader - and as it turned out, UG software. But UG is glamorous and beautiful. The most important thing for me in the reader is the offline news reading mode, so that the pictures are) So - here it does not work, although the functionality is stated.

It’s written in the settings - hold down the update button and the button to load images into the cache appears - we do it, as a result, it loads only a couple of pictures, and then, not all content. Result - when the waffle is off, images are not visible, and articles are sometimes not displayed.

And this despite the fact that the settings set to load everything to the maximum. It's a shame, I will return the money for the program.

P.S. It all worked out of the box in the Perfect RSS Reader, which is really Perfect

Rep: (19)
iTUXZZ @ 12.21.2012, 05:45*
There are so many positive reviews about this reader - and as it turned out, UG software. But UG is glamorous and beautiful. The most important thing for me in the reader is the offline news reading mode, so that the pictures are) So - here it does not work, although the functionality is stated. In the settings it’s written - hold down the update button and the button to load images into the cache will appear - we do it, as a result it loads only a couple of pictures, and then, not all content. The result is that when the waffle is turned off, images are not visible, and articles are sometimes not displayed, even though the settings are set to load everything to the maximum. It's a shame, I will return the money for the program. P.S. It all worked out of the box in the Perfect RSS Reader, which is really Perfect

On the site it is written
Attention: Currently only for the original RSS content and not for the Web and Mobilizer views.

Does Perfect RSS Reader download an article from a site or just RSS itself with pictures?

Post has been editedfx-man - 28.01.13, 17:06

the program has recently been updated to v.1.11, maybe someone has: thank_you:!?

Rep: (159)
zzergo,
Have you been banned in the AppStore?

to maxdreamer:
I'm waiting for the sale to her ..: yes2:

Rep: (151)
Judging by the trend of sales, you can’t wait. For 2 years of the existence of the program, it has never fallen in price.
So feel free to buy;)

Update in the header ...
Check for performance plz ...

Then we use the previous version ... (((

Rep: (6)
Sorry for the word (I read the truth here) is different than the glamorous g ... but,
cannot be called.
Since he is a very big fan of reading various news,
and not always I can do it online, this reader with all its bells and whistles
zero!
Now from lyrics to pragmatics.
Accidentally found a program in AppstoreNewsify
and was honestly very surprised at the cost of 0.99 (programs and games I buy)
the program perfectly supports Google Reader, saves everything offline with pictures,
with the correct news feed from the site, pulls the entire article.
So for whom it is important offline I advise!

P.S Mr.Reader was bought in due time as well as 2 more news programs,
Now they are not needed, but the toad crushes for the money spent ...: thank_you:

Full version    

Help     rules

Now: 09/14/19, 15:57