> Attention

Attention! All questions on the programs that are not in this section, ask in the subject. Ambulance for beginners .

IN THIS SECTION ONLY THE PROGRAM CATALOG! CREATING THOSE QUESTIONS IS FORBIDDEN! SEARCH PROGRAMS .
New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

Freeware | descriptions and links

Rep: (259)
Free software for Pocket PC

not TRIAL, SHAREWARE not, not ADWARE and others, namely,FREEWARE , i.e FREE software!

[Brief descriptions and links to related topicsgiven Forum.]

[System]

>>>[UI]
  • RusBar + - Command line decoration
  • Batti - battery charge indicator in the form of strips
  • dciNoBar - clearing space for plug-ins, occupied bandwidth menu on the Today screen, the author dci
  • Force High Resolution - the adaptation of applications to run in VGA mode
  • OzVGA - "Nothing" VGA
  • PT Explorer - it allows you to set the theme stored in any folder on Pocket PC, including Storage Cards
  • Spacer - plug-dummy to create a blank space between other plugins
  • SysColor Changer - Change the system colors
  • TBar - transparent bottom tray, author dci
  • Todaytogle - Program to retract from the screen of the lower and / or upper bars
  • TdyScheme Changer - To change the color scheme of the screen Today
  • TKCreater - creation and editing of "the desktop"
  • Ui tweaker - Collection of 4 utilities: PT Explorer, TdyScheme Changer, WM5Color Changer and SysColor Changer.
  • VJSmallIcons - to reduce the icons in the "Program"
  • Vijay555 - designed to change the color and SoftKeys Start Bar on WM5
  • WM5 Black Bars - getting the black bars on the Windows Mobile 5.0
  • WM5Color Changer - change the color schemes WM 5.0
>>>[Plugins Today]
  • Aldate - the date of the conclusion in one line
  • Birthdays - display of birthdays on the Today screen
  • Batmemtime - displays the state of charge of the battery, a memory (including a set of flash cards), and the battery life
  • cLaunch - launcher
  • dciCurrency - exchange rates on tudee author dci
  • DciBattery - The battery indicator in the form of black / white stripes over the top bar, author dci [>]
  • Device Status on Today - displaying in a plurality of plug data (task manager function, launcher, memory, and memory card on Today screen, and state displays of battery, etc.)
  • Kabutoday - financial market data
  • Launcher - a small launcher on the Today screen
  • MY CALENDAR - displays a calendar and zodiac sign
  • Powercheck - Displays information about the current consumption of battery power and memory status
  • Pocketage - free placement of anything on the tabs on the Today screen, the author dci
  • pocketMax Spacer - plug-in dummy for the seat cleaning between different plug-ins
  • Rhino stats - monitoring of the CPU and Mem download on the Today screen
  • rlCalendar - displays a calendar and the date and day of the week, hour and user information.
  • rlToday - Displays an analog clock, day of the week, and text.
  • StickyCalc - plug-in calculator
  • SearchToday - a Google search directly from the Today
  • Todaytime - a lot of settings to display on the Today date, day of week and time
  • TodayAgenda - Displays tasks and events
  • Sun'n'moon - Display of sunrise and sunset and the moon
  • Today warrior - the different indicators and buttons in a plugin
  • tdLaunch - programs on the Today shortcuts
  • Today Weather - weather forecast
  • UpTime Meter - and how many actually worked for the CCP?
>>>[Utility] >>>[Task Managers] >>>[Register] >>>[Working with Files] [Multimedia]
>>>[ Graphic arts ] >>>[Music] >>>[Video] [Office] >>>[Planning Minister] [ The science ]
  • Calerga LME - mathematical package with a Matlab-compatible language
  • ConverterCE - Converter of physical quantities
  • GraphicCalc - graphing calculator
  • gCalc - calculator with support for joystick
  • Geoproject - 2D free CAD for PPC
  • IG_Calc - expression calculator with large buttons, history, and unit converter
  • Mortgagecalc - Fast and convenient calculation of credits possible to make a purchase
  • PlusCalc - scientific calculator
  • SMath Studio - mathematical package with a graphical interface, the author smath
  • TI59ce - TI59 calculator emulator
[Communications Internet] >>>[WiFi] >>>[ Post office ]
  • nPOP - small and powerful email program
  • QMail - post programa to work with POP, SMTP, SSL, IMAP, NNTP, RSS
>>>[ICQ, IRC, MSN, etc. ] >>>[IP-Telephony] [Calculation of finance. Home Bookkeeping]

Post has been editedAndrew59 - 27.07.10, 13:06

Rep: (259)
[ Miscellanea ] >>>[For advanced] [Communicators] [For PC] [ Games ] >>>[ Brain teaser ] >>>[3D] >>>[Emulators] [Maps and navigation]
  • DoubleGIS - Directory of organizations united with the city map
  • Hall and save and save (SIS) - Quick removal from PDAs of some pre-selected information (files and folders), author virt-q
  • Hz. - Depending on the time of day and your location switches your screen in Tomtom Navigator from daytime at night (or vice versa), author virt-q
  • Metromap - Metro scheme with search for optimal route
  • Metro. - helps to find the shortest path between two metro stations
  • MetromapViewer. - modeer of metro schemes
  • Map24 Mobile. - World Map program, similar to Google service
  • Vitesse Limite. - Uses GPS in order to check the speed of your machine
  • Visualgspce - Work with GPS (multiple different functions)
  • Virtual Earth Mobile - demonstrates cards and photographs of the surface of the earth from satellites
Offers and criticism we write here. Do not hesitate to add programs;)

Add programsOnly those on which there are appropriate topics on the forum. If there are no topics on the forum, but you think that the program is worth it - create it.

Discussion and software search We carry out in the relevant topics! Messages are not related to this topic will be deleted without warning!

Post has been editedChieftech - 28.12.08, 11:19

Rep: (687)
smclose- Small free program for real closure, and not folding running applications in Windows Mobile 2003/2005.

Rep: (33)
A small program adds three icons to Nizhny tray: turn off the screen; the device overload; power outage.
FreePocket Power Manager

Rep: (81)
Aleksey akimoff
Corrected :)
topic already
Pocket Taipei.

Rep: (2181)
Topstory

Rep: (58)
Boxer Timer.- a program for independent training of boxers.

DBH Slide2Unlock Pro- Screen lock A La iPhone

Rep: (0)
PocketProfile Lite- Viewing precinents of metal rolling according to GOST on the PDA

The Spoon Alarm- alarm clock

Rep: (9)
Multimedia->music
Little Snazzy Drummer - Metronome, Drum Machine, Dictaphone

Rep: (1)
Pocket Zhelezobeton 1.0.- View the characteristics of typical reinforced concrete products.

Rep: (78)
Boban voicetime
Report the current time in Russian(in compliance with case) . You can put on a hard-button and for example at night, not spilling eyes, find out the current time. Instead of copyright sounds, you can apply yours.

Rep: (1)
My mobiler

AlternativePocket Controller Professional, absolutely free!
DiscoveredHERE .

Post has been editedtop2 - 01.05.08, 12:21

Rep: (133)
Program for time synchronization:
SK Tsync -http://s-k-tools.com/index.html?tsync/m_tsync.html.
downloadhttp://s-k-tools.com/tsync/tsync.zip.

Rep: (3)
Wheelscalc
It allows you to quickly and easily find the dimensions of discs and rubber, shows how to change the position of the disc otnostielno old (disc calculator), the wheel clearance radius change the speedometer (rubber calculator). There is also a table allows to choose the right tires for the drive, the index table speed and load.

Rep: (2)
Here is a little free of me:

vCalculatorSimple calculator

VFifteens.Fifteen

Rep: (75)
I installed myself Flash Player 7 and wanted to run but it was nowhere anywhere ... to the question where to install-on the PDA or the minus, answered the PDA, but it does not have it in the program files either in Windows ... nowhere ... all the folders have searched. .. And there is no it in the program menu either ... only in the removal menu ... how to be ... you need to run one file, but when you press it output, they first start the application and then open this file ... oo

Rep: (48)
R2U - Roll2Unlock- Small screen lock and buttons.

Rep: (900)
Nimbuzz ->IM messenger and VoIP service

Rep: (0)
Hello to all!
I post on your court a free, roasor-oriented program of your own manufacture in the game section.
Classic Matchup! With some simplified rules, at the beginning of each level, a short preview of all elements has been added, which makes it possible to close several pairs at once, first rushing into the eyes.
This is my first publication of the PDA game, so it will be very interesting for me to hear your opinions and recommendations.
System: Windows Mobile 5.0 ^ (320 * 240) I have a glofiish x500 + nothing more was tested.
Program page in i-nete:http://wapsklad.narod.ru/match.htm.
File for jumping:http://wapsklad.narod.ru/matchup/matchup.cab.
I hope you will not be treated clouded to my brainchild.

Full version    

Help     rules

Now: 14.01.21, 20:11