Lenovo A750 - Firmware
PictureLenovo A750
Description | Discussion пїЅ | Purchase пїЅ | Firmware пїЅ

Drivers and Utilities

Official firmware

Russified firmware

Instructions
First you need to flash Recovery:
(Those who ordered a phone with etotalk by selecting Unlocked and Rooted must skip this item)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=playe...p;v=gsUNSWVhLk4
Thanks for talking to simka on china-iphone

Then go directly to the firmware itself:
1) We throw the desired firmware on the memory card
2) Turn off the phone and turn it on holding the power button and both volume buttons at once
3) Select the wipe data / factory reset item (we do a full phone wipe)
4) After the wipe, select install zip from sdcard =>choose zip from sdcard / internal sdcard and choose our firmware
5) We are waiting ...
6) Select reboot system now (reboot the phone)
7) Dance;)

miscellanea

Cap updates
Added "Miscellaneous"

Screenshots
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
why it is not visible screenshots when you press everything is fine

There is no curator in the subject. For filling caps, please contactmoderatorssection through a buttonPictureunder the messages to which you want to add links.

Post has been editedsnekt @ - 31.05.16, 13:41
Reason for editing: editing

Rep: (0)
4.0.3 v3.0 - the file is deleted by the user, I can not download.

Rep: (13)
Hardix @ 06/03/2012, 10:58 PM*
4.0.3 v3.0 - the file is deleted by the user, I can not download.

Download here:http://narod.ru/disk/51576439001.a8912a478..._v3.01.zip.html

Rep: (2)
M2blit @ 06/04/2012, 11:14*

ATP, added to the cap

Question: will the card with which I be sewing be empty? or not important? what file system? fat32?

Dulov-witu @ 06/04/2012, 14:56*
Question: will the card with which I be sewing be empty? or not important? what file system? fat32?

I don’t know about the file system, I think there is no difference, but whether it’s empty or not, I don’t care

Dulov-witu @ 06/04/2012, 12:56*

Absolutely never mind.

Rep: (1)
Friends tell me pliz how to flash the phone correctly and so as not to break my head much with the firmware process? Is it worth the firmware from Anton 2.3.6 now and I want to install 4.0.3 chio for this? Explain me, just when I didn’t flash the phone myself.

Hello! I'm sorry that I’m not quite writing there ... but I very much ask you to help! I know that a750 and a780 are very much alike. the problem is that I have a780 and I can’t install the a750 firmware on it. Semi-Chinese Semi-English has already finished me !!! I ask you to help anyone than you can! if someone has firmware for lenovo a780, write to me, I will be very grateful! Well, if it is possible to flash it with firmware from a750, then please tell me how ... thanks in advance to everyone!

Solovushka13 @ 06/06/2012, 08:36*
Hello! I'm sorry that I’m not quite writing there ... but I very much ask you to help! I know that a750 and a780 are very much alike. the problem is that I have a780 and I can’t install the a750 firmware on it. Semi-Chinese Semi-English has already finished me !!! I ask you to help anyone than you can! if someone has firmware for lenovo a780, write to me, I will be very grateful! Well, if it is possible to flash it with firmware from a750, then please tell me how ... thanks in advance to everyone!

Unfortunately there is no such information, someone wrote that the firmware is incompatible ... still ask here:http://forum.china-iphone.ru/

Rep: (7)
As far as I remember, the a780 goes on a qualcomm chip, unlike the a750 on the MTK. so just put the firmware from the 750th to the 780th will not work

Mia21 @ 06/05/2012, 23:44*
Friends tell me pliz how to flash the phone correctly and so as not to break my head much with the firmware process? Is it worth the firmware from Anton 2.3.6 now and I want to install 4.0.3 chio for this? Explain me, just when I didn’t flash the phone myself.

Hi, did you flash 2.3.6 from Anton yourself?

Guys, can you direct me to the right place, where can I search for firmware for my lenovo a780?
and at the expense of processors you are absolutely right, the crap is that there is no firmware = (

Hi, did you flash 2.3.6 from Anton yourself?

Hello everyone. I have a similar situation. It is 2.3.6. I myself was flashing, and I am interested in the answer to the question of the previous speaker: rolleyes :.

stasomega1,
the fact of the matter is that the phone has already received firmware from Anton

Mia21 @ 06/06/2012, 9:50 PM*
the fact of the matter is that the phone has already received firmware from Anton

Strange, ok, if the firmware from Anton =>do you already have recovery =>1 point you miss.
Then:
1) We throw the desired firmware on the memory card
2) Turn off the phone and turn it on holding the power button and both volume buttons at once
3) Select the wipe data / factory reset item (we do a full phone wipe)
4) After the wipe, select install zip from sdcard =>choose zip from sdcard / internal sdcard and choose our firmware
5) We are waiting ...
6) Select reboot system now (reboot the phone)
7) we dance
Everything is quite simple, if there are problems, write it off in the PM

Rep: (23)
I ordered myself a750. Now I belong to the category of "waiters". There was a question, but in all the firmware, the signal strength icons of the cellular network are so multi-colored, or are less ugly on ics (IMHO, of course)?

drway @ 06/06/2012, 9:56 p.m.*
I ordered myself a750. Now I belong to the category of "waiters". There was a question, but in all the firmware, the signal strength icons of the cellular network are so multi-colored, or are less ugly on ics (IMHO, of course)?

To be honest - I don’t know, I think in all, but this does not interfere with the work (well, or anything else: D)

the color of the signal level icons can be changed in the settings.
Such question:
Does it make sense to flash on Android 4.0.3 ICS v3 with Android 4.0.3 ICS?

Rep: (4)
This device has come. There is a native Chinese firmware. I want to put android 4 from Anton. Do I need to first install android 2 from Anton? Please describe the course of my actions.

Dimsin @ 06/07/2012, 02:49*
Does it make sense to flash on Android 4.0.3 ICS v3 with Android 4.0.3 ICS?

Yes, it makes sense, there are a couple of mistakes. (I thought that you want to do the opposite)

PashaLunek @ 06/07/2012, 14:53*
This device has come. There is a native Chinese firmware. I want to put android 4 from Anton. Do I need to first install android 2 from Anton? Please describe the course of my actions.

First you need to flash the recovery (follow the instructions on youtube), then download the desired firmware (if you need 4 from Anton, download 4 from Anton immediately) And flash the phone itself according to my instructions

Post has been editedstasomega1 - 08.06.12, 11:19

Full version    

Help     rules

Now: 09/11/19, 07:56