> Attention!

We strongly recommend to readRules section "Android - firmware"

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

Samsung GT-I9300 Galaxy S III - Official firmware

Rep: (678)
Samsung GT-I9300 Galaxy S III - Official firmware
PictureSamsung Galaxy S III, SGS3, GT-I9300, m0
Description | Discussion | FAQ | Accessories | Marriage / Repair | Wi-Fi setup and problems | Power consumption (autonomy) | Editing system apk | Modified and stock kernels | Custom recovery | EFS Recovery (IMEI)| Firmware:Official | Custom | MIUI | OpenSource ( 4.x | 4.4 | 5.x | 6.x-7.x ) | Topics for CM12 / 13

Picture

Important information!
Be sure to backup EFS and keep it on the external card / PC / in the cloud storage. Otherwise there may be a lot thatgo wrong.
FAQ on firmware 4.3
Best firmware

Drivers and Utilities

Firmware

Firmware instructions

Frequently asked Questions
AT : How do I get the Samsung Galaxy S3 I9300 firmware update?
A: There are several options for receiving updates:
1. Wait for the phone to notify you that there are updates for your phone. To do this, in the "Settings" menu ->"About the device" ->"Software Update" checkbox "Auto Update".
2. Install the Samsung Kies program on the Windows computer, connect the phone to the computer and wait for the update notification in the Kies program.
3. With the help of instructions, firmware, tools and explanations presented in the header of this topic. It is very useful to understand the essence of the process.

AT :Where can I download the user manual
ABOUT :By this link

AT :The Russian keyboard is displayed, and prints in English
ABOUT :Decision.

AT :Where can I see the modem version and firmware version?
A: In Settings-About device-The firmware version is the version of the modem (transfer curve from Samsung), the Build number is the firmware version.

AT :How to change regional binding (Sales code, CSC)?
ABOUT :I have 4.0.4

AT :How to check the regional binding (Sales code, CSC), why does the code * # 272 * (your IMEI code) # not work, why does the CSCSelect program not work?
A: On firmware 4.0.4, this information is checked by dialing * # 272 * (your IMEI code) #. On firmware 4.1.1 and 4.1.2, the code * # 272 * (your IMEI code) does not work. This code can be seen in stock recovery (text in yellow, line - Applied the CSC-code: three letters of the code) and in the Kies program in the firmware version at the end in brackets.

AT :When I try to update by air (FOTA), in response, he writes me: Access to the software service is provided to users one by one in the order of request.
A: According to some data (there are reports of a successful update), you can get a FOTA update without a queue early in the morning, around 5-6 am by MSK. If you do not want to wait for the queue, you can update via Kies / Odin PC / Mobile Odin.

AT:Installed 4.1.2, flashing single-file 4.1.1 or 4.0.4, after the firmware Samsung screen saver hangs and then the phone does not boot, what should I do?
A: You will have to do Wipe with everything and Dalvik Cache and Cache and Data / Factory from Recovery, since there are different databases, so take care of saving your data. Just installing over will lead to Bootloop and the phone will not load further. And just resetting it to the factory settings will not help, all Wipe needs to be done from Recovery. Upgrading runs without problems, and downgrading carries some problems that can be solved, but problems В© vasyadubov

AT :How do I remove the root?
A: In SuperSu, on the Settings tab.

AT :Why is the update on OTA not going?
A: With custom recovery there will be no installation of OTA updates. So for the installation of OTA-updates, the recovery is used and there is still no custom recovery working on the stock algorithm with which and only OTA-updates are installed.

AT :How to add languages ​​to enter the firmware 4.1.2, if they are not?
A: "Menu" - "Language and input" - "Samsung keyboard" - "Gear wheel" - "Input languages" - "Available languages"

AT :When changing CSC with CSC Select, the message "preconfigui does not support single csc" appears
Рћ: You have a phone with carrier firmware and a single region, so there is nothing to display, besides, it can be locked under an operator

AT :How to download i9300 Galaxy S3 in Firmware Mode / Download Mod / Download Mode?
Рћ: Loading the device by simultaneously pressing the buttons "Volume down" + "Home" + "Switching on" / "Vol Down" + "Home" + "Power". Exit this menu - long press the "Power" / "Power" button.

AT :How to load I9300 Galaxy S3 into Recovery Mode / Recovery Mode / Recovery Mode / (CWM Recovery / TWRP Recovery, if installed)?
Рћ: Loading the device by simultaneously pressing the buttons "Volume up" + "Home" + "Switching on" / "Vol Up" + "Home" + "Power"

AT :Touchwiz drops when you delete the desktop, everything was fine before the update!
A: ReadFast.

AT :What applications can I remove painlessly from the firmware?
ABOUT :Here is a list(if it saysYes it does not mean that you will not need the application).

AT :I want to get rid of system update notifications, what should I do?
A: The simplest way (Root is required) is to freeze or delete 2 files from / system / app:FotaClient.apk and FWUpdate.apk

AT :How to reset the counters and that the state would be "Normal"
ABOUT :Here is a simple instruction

AT :What is the difference between 1-file, 3-file and 5-file firmware?
A: Mostly the differences are in the content, but the result may differ. 1-file firmware is official, 3-file firmware - service 4.0.4, and 5-file firmware isDetails

AT :What is the SS_DL.dll file for?
A: He is not needed. It can be removed

AT :On 4.1.1 or 4.1.2 the indicator has become dimmer
Oh yeah. This feature 4.1. He now looks at the light sensor and, depending on his data, sets the brightness of the indicator

AT :After the firmware sdcard became sdcard0
A: Starting from 4.1 so for everyone

AT :What Root is needed for my version of Android
A: For 4.0.4 and 4.1.1 CF-Root, Auto-Root, ExynosAbuse. For 4.1.2 CF-Auto-Root

AT :After upgrading to 4.1.1, Flash does not work.
ABOUT :Here is the solution

AT :How to connect the phone as USB flash
A: None.Details

AT :Can I flash my phone with operator firmware?
A: You can.

AT :When sending SMS, the recipient receives one question mark.
A: To send SMS in the SMS settings, set the input mode: Automatic.

AT :After firmware 4.1.1 (4.1.2) in Recovery mode, the robot lies with an exclamation point. What does it mean ?
A: The fact that you have firmware 4.1.1 (4.1.2) and this is stock recovery. Nothing else.

AT :Does stock recovery come in single-file firmware and how can it be restored?
A: Yes, enters. You need to flash it again with your firmware.

AT :How do I replace the font in the phone ?
ABOUT :Link. All questions in the link on the topic.

AT :Where can I find Service Manual?
A: Bby thispost

AT :What should I do if the memory card is not visible from the computer, but does the CWM see it?
A: Decision inby thispost

AT :What is the difference between Odex and Deodex firmware?
ABOUT :This is what.

AT :I put it in one of the Root methods, and no rights are given to applications, and SuperSU applications (or Super User) are not in the program menu
A: You need to put SuperSU from the Market.

AT :Does CF-Auto-Root modify the stock core or not?
A: CF-Auto-Root-m0-m0xx-gti9300 establishes stock recovery from 4.1.2 and adds 3 files to the system in order to obtain root-rights and control the receipt of other root-access programs through SuperSU. It is here called rutovanny stock.

AT :How to enter the "Developer Options" on 4.2.1, 4.2.2 or 4.3?
A: It is necessary in the Menu / Settings / Options / About the device - 7 times to tap on the assembly number and everything will appear.

AT :How to make a wipe?
Рћ: In stock Recovery, make wipe data / factory reset and wipe cache partition.

AT :Tell me how to determine which bootloader is currently installed on the phone?
Рћ: Use the programAndroid System Info. System section, subsection BuildInfos.

AT :After rolling back from the I9300XXEMG4 firmware, the IMEI has flown or changed and there is no possibility to call.Details.
A: The reason is that the new modem in XXEMG4 changes the format of the EFS partition and, when rolled back to earlier versions, IMEI crashes. The solution is to flash XXEMG4 back and IMEI will be restored. Or usesolution with xda

Useful information
What is the difference between firmware for the CIS countries: SER, SEK, RTL, SKZ, CAC?
And what's the point in the "normal" state?
Firmware mode, recovery and how to enter into these modes?
Permissions for files and folders in the EFS folder.
What can be removed from stock applications Samsung Galaxy S III GT-I9300 in firmware from XXBLH1 (4.0.4) to XXUGOE1 (4.3) with the SER region
How to fix md5 sum error in backup
What regional application was added in 4.1.2 for Russia
About CSC and Sales Code
When the serial number starts with 0000 ... and the phone says: No network. The selected network is not available For custom recovery
Where to watch phone status?
Android from the inside or just about complicated
If from the settings menu, perform a reset or do Wipe what will happen to Root
What is the difference Samsung firmware
How Root and Custom Recovery Affect Firmware Updates
For lovers often flash. Possible consequences
Saving firmware downloaded via Kies
How to decipher the name of the firmware
About the features of installing new downloaders
How to check your Galaxy SIII (GT-I9300) for originality
Concerning dances with a sysscope and a "normal" state
What is the difference between the firmware La Fleur and the rest of the stock firmware?
How to remove a message when selecting an update over the air "Your device is changed. There are no updates"
Where does the RAM go?
What to do if your phone does not see the network or writes "No network" "The selected network is not available"
Secret Codes
About the reasons for the rally IMEI
Explanation of the new EFS formatta, patched modems and the lack of mobile communication after updating the firmware
How to enter the "Safe Mode" download
Differences between EFS Versions and Android Versions
Solving the problem with the Internet on 4.3 for Beeline owners
How to remove a translucent Factory Mode window with information about PDA, Phone, CSC, H / W, RF Cal Date, SMD,
Camera firmware(all questions - in the topic of the link).
Russian S-Voice
How to change labels in multi window to 4.1.2:Solution 1 Solution 2(All questions - in the topics on the links).How to activate multi-window?
Getting official stock firmware 4.1.2 SER without regional applications
Stock firmware for Russia with Root. Odex and Deodex
Downgrade to the old Bootloader with the new XXELLA:Method 1 Method 2 Method 3
About SDS (sudden phone death) from tester99 Sudden death fix Ultimate GS3 sudden death thread
Returning the state to "Normal" on a new bootloader and custom recovery and resetting counters
Instructions for "resetting" the counter and getting the status "Normal" using Triangle Away
Change CSC without deleting data (on XDA)(All questions in the link on the topic)
Scripts to clean the phone from the firmware and cores For 4.3
Triangle away. To reset the counter (to the status "Modified" \ "Special" is irrelevant).
Samsung Galaxy S3 Toolkit 7.0andAdb
An application that allows you to use an external ExtSD Card as a USB drive
Upgrading I9300XXLH1 SER (4.0.4) to I9300XXDLK1 SER (4.1.1) as root
Normal condition according to instructions from tester99
How to change the state of the Root phone to "Normal", while maintaining the root
Back up the system (backup) I9300 with / efs from TWRP custom recovery
For those who want to try new firmware 4.1.2 without changing their region
Transition from the old I9300XXELL4 (SER) to the new I9300XXEMA2 (XEF) with a new bootloader
Update official Russian 4.1.2 I9300XXELL4 (SER) to the new official 9300XXEMB2 (SER)
Personal experience on updating from XXELL4 to XXEMB2 from vasom
Firmware update with saving data, settings and, if necessary, resetting counters / status and firmware bootloader
How to flash Bootloader
When trying to turn on, it does not go anywhere and writesFirmware upgrade encountered an issue
How to remove the firmware from Kies
How to find out the region for which issued Samsung Galaxy S3 I9300
How to backup applications and their datawithout Root
How to flash a separate part of any single-file firmware
If you have trouble logging in to recovery
How to solve the problem if the efs folder flies (for those who installed firmware based on EMG4)
How to sign a backup EFS and how to determine from which firmware it is
The official program to raise the "littered" boot
How to find out which version of your EFS backup?
The program untie the smartphone SGSlll from the operator
The program allows you to emulate a USB cable JIG and enter the smartphone in Download Mode.
E: failed to mount / efs (Invalid argument) and how to deal with it!fromshoma_81
Problem resolution: failed to mount / system (Invalid argument)fromLichten
Stock recovery from UGMK6
Unified Android ToolKit v1.2.8 (25th April 2014)
Solving the problem with time zones after 10.26.2014 and the transition to a permanent winter time Method number 2
Incremental update FOTA (throughstock recowery)
Samfirm - utility for quick downloading of official firmware
Reset your pattern, PIN, or screen lock password
Unlock Network (Unlock)

For questions about filling and updating the topic header, contact the Curator at QMS
The curator of the topic is Vetal`M

Post has been editedVetal`M - 06.05.20, 19:25
Reason for editing: Logo

Rep: (10)
Hello everyone. Who cares, recorded a little video of Android 4.1 firmware for SGS3.

Coop, if the wrong thread, I rarely leave comments here)

Rep: (591)
I9300XXBLH4 (JB 4.1.1) OTA on people

Rep: (3002)
I put 4.1.1. I test.
I set as follows.
1. All backups and CWM and Titanium.
2. One freewheeling BLG8. Before that, all wipes are and format systems, the date the cache.
3. Set the CF-Root-SGS3-v6.4. CWM-manager does not work.
4. From rekaveri freewheeling modem XXLH1.
5. From rekaveri set a new update.
6. Once installed CF-Root-SGS3-v6.4. CWM-manager and have not earned.
6. From Market installed all your applications.
7. Ruth is. All applications have become normal except for Adobe Flash. Market says that this device does not support the application.
8. Of Titanium restored contacts, calls, sms, calendar.
9. From departing apps S Note. Crashes when installing applications from the Market. While frozen. While the rest is normal. There are many variations in interface applications. It works quite smoothly and clearly. While tune.
All firmware took on the links of the posts above. The modem is in the hat.
As the test:
Mobile One is not working. Siyah does not work, the phone will not boot. S Memo application crashes, replace the old application notes (yes I liked it more). Quiet sound, it is not good, no one can say no Siyah, PaverAMPom hardly stretched. When you connect headphones sound starts with half the volume and gives a gentle warning about possible hearing damage at high volume (haha read above). For 5GHz vayf had to put wifix (from the cap). The Application Play Movies and Google Play Books, books did not go writes server error. The Application Help, type assistant, all at anglitskom. Tried Nid pho speed, lag is not noticed. About Flash Player take care of someone who does. Already met in an Internet formal application for termination of support for Android as podverdit when trying to install from Market. But what about the smoothness of the interface big question is still there prodergivaniya, hang. Partly or partial transfer, or no transfer. The test showed antutu 12383 parrot about katabatic regime, but others are not. There is a delay after the call. Also it converts to mms long SMS. Just dibilno strip on half of the screen in the dialer. When you try to replace a photo in touch contacts application crashes. Screen brightness changes as if to shake, no smoothness, che it infuriates.

All testing was done, rolled on revolyushen. The impression is that all narobotok in previous firmware from Samsung does not seem to have been, and they are trying to create some kind of a new product or it was some kind of left-Chinese fake. Almost no smoothness, wallpaper late for flipping, when you restart the image pops up your desktop, some strange vibration. In general it was afraid of the phone. Tried deodeksirovat firmware deodeksterom - did not happen, each error file. Puma half of what could be done to 4.0.4 now can not do, he says it is impossible. Overall Impression: incomprehensible raw unfinished firmware, but with some good ideas. Shorter due to the fact that I need normal office phone testing stopped, I will wait for official Land firmware.

Post has been editedvasyadubov - 17.08.12, 17:41

Rep: (36)
I9300XXBLH1 [SER]
Base Firmware: I9300XXBLH1 (4.0.4)
Modem: I9300XXLH1
CSC: I9300OXEBLF1
Build Date: 31-07-2012
Changlist: 928452

# begin build properties
# autogenerated by buildinfo.sh
ro.build.id = IMM76D
ro.build.display.id = IMM76D.I9300XXBLH1
ro.build.version.incremental = I9300XXBLH1
ro.build.version.sdk = 15
ro.build.version.codename = REL
ro.build.version.release = 4.0.4
ro.build.date = Tue Jul 31 19:46:48 KST 2012
ro.build.date.utc = 1343731608
ro.build.type = user
ro.build.user = se.infra
ro.build.host = SEP-107
ro.build.tags = release-keys
ro.product.model = GT-I9300
ro.product.brand = samsung
ro.product.name = m0xx
ro.product.device = m0
ro.product.board = smdk4x12
ro.product.cpu.abi = armeabi-v7a
ro.product_ship = true
ro.product.cpu.abi2 = armeabi
ro.product.manufacturer = samsung
ro.product.locale.language = en
ro.product.locale.region = GB
ro.wifi.channels =
ro.board.platform = exynos4
# ro.build.product is obsolete; use ro.product.device
ro.build.product = m0
# Do not try to parse ro.build.description or .fingerprint
ro.build.description = m0xx-user 4.0.4 IMM76D I9300XXBLH1 release-keys
ro.build.fingerprint = samsung / m0xx / m0: 4.0.4 / IMM76D / I9300XXBLH1: user / release-keys
ro.build.characteristics = default
# Samsung Specific Properties
ro.build.PDA = I9300XXBLH1
ro.build.hidden_ver = I9300XXBLH1
ro.build.changelist = 928452
# end build properties

Download:

https://hotfile.com/dl/168354986/4eb1751/GT...0XXLH1.zip.html

Rep: (75)
the single-official firmware for I9300XXBLH1 Russia
Country / Carrier - Russia
Date - August 2012
Android - 4.0.4
PDA - I9300XXBLH1
CSC - I9300OXEBLF1

mirror -ru people

Rep: (1323)
List I9300XXBLH1 changes (SER):

1. eliminated clicks when playing music through headphones when the screen is off,
2. GDFF03 new camera firmware
3. Russian letters in the dialer and search contacts in Russian.
4. When an incoming / outgoing call new animated wallpaper
5. When you turn on typing XT9, if you move the cursor on any word automatically poyavyatsya possible variants of the word
6. Small changes in the design of the Internet browser
7. Subjectively work accelerated interface
Attached Image

Post has been editedogrino - 23.08.12, 07:26
Reason for editing: Added screenshot.

Rep: (467)
Attention!

It is strongly recommended before performing the following manipulations to make the backup (backup) efs folder (which contains your unique IMEI), in order to be able to retrieve it later, if God forbid something goes wrong! Here are a couple of programs for efs backup folder (requires ROOT permission):В®nitrality, В®kTool.

1)Detailed instructions for SGSIII firmware to Android 4.1.2 JB Single-insertion of a cap I9300XXELKC [XEO],
through Odin3 v3.07 SGSIII:
How to flash SGSIII to Android 4.1.2 JB Single-insertion of a cap I9300XXELKC [XEO] through Odin3 v3.07 SGSIII:
In order to flash a phone through Odin is necessary to make a number of preliminary actions:
- Download the firmware itself (too lazy to look into the hat:People, HotfileorYandexDisk)
- Set Odin (you can download itfrom here) on computer.
- Install the driver from the Samsung Galaxy S III (you can download ithere)
- Through the "Task Manager" to close all the processes associated with Kies.
- Disable antivirus software.
- Save all the important information for you (Contacts, Music, Video, etc.) on your computer. (If you have a flash drive in the phone, you can export your contacts to noo (Contacts ->Menu ->Import Export -->Export to SD card). But best of all - it's Synchronize with Google.
1 - After unpacking the archive with the firmware you will see a file with either the extension .tar, or .md5.
2 - In the Option section Odin set jackdaws opposite points Auto Reboot and F.Reset Time.Re-Partiton do not touch!
3 - put the check in front of PDA. You specify the path to the unpacked file (firmware).
Attached Image

4 - Jackdaws opposite PIT, BOOTLOADER, PHOHE and CSC to put it is not necessary!
After Odin settings you proceed to the next step:
- Turn off the phone.
- (!) Take only the original USB cable and connect it to the rear USB port on the computer.
- Enter the phone in download mode by pressing the button Volume Down (Volume Down), Home (button beneath the display), Power ON / OFF (on / off button)
Attached Image

- Appears Warning window, press the Volume Up key, thereby reaffirm the desire to flash:
Attached Image

- Connect your phone to a computer:
Attached Image

- You see that 0: [COM] lights up in blue, it means your phone is connected successfully:
Attached Image

- Press in Odin Start.
- Do not touch the phone until the Odin in the top left window turns green with the word PASS, and in the Message box does not appear one after the other inscriptions: RES OK !! Removed !! Completed .. All threads completed. (Succeed 1 / failed 0)
- After that, disconnect your phone and wait for the first boot, which takes longer than usual, about 3-4 minutes.
- Then go through the preset stage (time, date, the Google account as a gift, etc.)
- Well, that's all, rejoice!

2)Detailed instructions for obtainingROOTrights through the core CF-Root-SGS3-v6.4:
- Set Odin (you can download itfrom here) on computer.
- Install the driver from the Samsung Galaxy S III (you can download ithere)
- Download the kernelCF-Root-SGS3-v6.4.
- Through the "Task Manager" to close all the processes associated with Kies.
- Disable antivirus software.
1 - After unpacking the kernel with the file you will see a file with the extension .tar, leave it so, then do not unpack!
2 - In the Option section Odin set the checkbox in front of the item F.Reset Time (Auto Reboot is not touched, it was reported that it would interfere with obtaining rights ROOT).Re-Partiton do not touch!
3 - put the check in front of PDA. You specify the path to uncompressed kernel file
Attached Image

4 - Jackdaws opposite PIT, BOOTLOADER, PHOHE and CSC to put it is not necessary!
After Odin settings you proceed to the next step:
- Turn off the phone.
- (!) Take only the original USB cable and connect it to the rear USB port on the computer.
- Enter the phone in download mode by pressing the button Volume Down (Volume Down), Home (button beneath the display), Power ON / OFF (on / off button)
Attached Image

- Appears Warning window, press the Volume Up key, thereby reaffirm the desire to flash:
Attached Image

- Connect your phone to a computer:
Attached Image

- You see that 0: [COM] lights up in blue, it means your phone is connected successfully:
Attached Image

- Press in Odin Start.
- Do not touch the phone until the Odin in the top left window turns green with the word PASS, and in the Message box does not appear one after the other inscriptions: RES OK !! Removed !! Completed .. All threads completed. (Succeed 1 / failed 0)
- After that, disconnect your phone and wait for downloads.

3)Detailed instructions for SGSIII firmware to Android 4.1.2 JB Single-insertion of a cap II9300XXELKC [XEO], through Mobile Odin Pro:
To flash the phone via Mobile Odin Pro is necessary to make a number of preliminary actions:
- As Mobile Odin Pro requires ROOT right, you need to put ROOT, how to do this, see the second paragraph of my post (Detailed instructions on obtainingROOTrights through the core CF-Root-SGS3-v6.4)
- Download Mobile Odin Pro, you canhereand install.
- Download the firmware itself (too lazy to look into the hat:PeopleorHotfile)
- Unzip the downloaded file with the firmware, there must be two files:
I9300XXBLH1_I9300OXEBLF1_I9300XXLH1_HOME.tar.md5 and SS_DL.dll
- Create a folder in the root of the internal memory, let's call it "Firmware" and the tabernacle to get the files from the archive with the firmware (I9300XXBLH1_I9300OXEBLF1_I9300XXLH1_HOME.tar.md5 and SS_DL.dll)
- Open Mobile Odin Pro.
- The Mobile Odin Pro select Open file:
Attached Image

- Specify the path to the firmware file, select it:
Attached Image

Attached Image

Attached Image

- The contents of the firmware file is inserted into the appropriate sections of the program - Kernel, Recovery, System, Cache, Modem, Hiden:
Attached Image

- We press the Confirm key - "OK".
- Check that all the sections of data are available:
Attached Image

Attached Image

- expose all five jackdaws (if you do not need ROOT the first three do not touch)
Attached Image

- We press Flash Firmware button and agree with all the warnings:
Attached Image

- We expect the end of the firmware, it can take more than 10 minutes.
- During the firmware device label may appear asking to restart, do not be afraid, just press the center button on your machine.
- After the reboot you will have to ROOT the phone, the new firmware without a yellow triangle and the meter firmware and plus to all this the meter firmware remains at zero.

Picture

Post has been editedVetal`M - 08.05.17, 13:10
Reason for editing: 1 from Gaba # BSM ...

Rep: (415)
4.1.1 about leakage and dlh6 and dlh7 (and this is still more serious form) with WiFi problems
1. extremely low speed data transceiver
2. The inability to connect to the access point

The Samsung something nakosyachili with .11n-enabled (disabled .11n it is possible to connect to the access point which enabled wpa2)

pereklchitsya generally advised to WPA but as far as I understand the data transfer rate is still not increased, and I did not experiment

and here is a possible fix problems with speed
http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=1852323

UPD fix helped !!! and I solved both problems. Fix in the files of the first JB diversion for SGS3
sew through recovery
Clean Dalvik cache automatically
After setup is complete reboot phone itself
attached to a fixed post

Attached files

Attached fileWifi_fix_JB.zip(1.75 MB)

Post has been editedjesus_c - 25.08.12, 11:59

Rep: (22)
cris22 @ 25.08.2012, 15:08*
and if I'm in front of the firmware (with LG8 on LH1) will wipe cache dalvik no need me dannie not be deleted?

Cleaning Dalvik-Cache is absolutely the safest operation in the phone. Any flashing new firmware, use TriangleAway and the like - can actually cause problems or even a brick. Dalvik to anything similar can not lead. This is just a cache of executable code for a virtual machine Android, derived from Java bytecode. So this question let anyone else do not bother. When you first start your phone with a missing Dalvik-cache, it is recreated anew, simultaneously helping to get rid of possible glitches that occur when replacing the system software without clearing this cache.

tsv028 @ 26.08.2012, 21:17*
Guys like to do a full wipe in piercing or he is himself?

There are two ways:
1. From a system: Settings, Backup and reset-Reset data. Deletes all user data and format the internal memory.
2 From rekaveri: Advanced-Wipe dalvik cache, wipe cache partition, wipe data / factory reset. Can be full of happiness format in rekaveri section mount and storage cache, system and data. The phone can be downloaded only Downloading mode.
Not all firmware versions. On the drain is not being done on the custom read the installation instructions, there is usually written to do or not. Personally, I always wipes are to leave no trace of the previous glitches, the more that I try different firmware and custom and stock. If you just go to the next firmware with the same regional settings and from the same manufacturer do not necessarily wipe. But if you have any glitches or problems better to wipe only preliminary to all manipulations make backups in Titanium and the CWM, and make a backup of efs folder, so that you save a backup copy of your Emeya how to do this is in the cap the topic under spoiler "Miscellaneous".

Post has been editedvasyadubov - 07.09.12, 00:55

tsv028 @ 26.08.2012, 22:40*
If not difficult tyknite nose where to read about the firmware on the device off last proshivku.Smotrel instructions written there about 3 firmware file once, but I downloaded from the single-hat, I do not want to brick poluchit.Mne Ruth nuzhen.Vot example of Sony's firmware to Seus pro, and the HTC firmware EXE launched and all the apparatus gotov.U Samsunga have something for off proshiki? to download a plug-and flashed the device with the wipe?

Yes, Samsung has Kiyoshi. But through it is not necessary to be sewn so a lot of bricks through his work. In general it is some kind of problem. And this is one service flasher. Problems can only be broken if the firmware file and then he checks and if md5 checksum does not match, it will not sew.
Yes, really I looked and never saw the instructions in the usual simple firmware without rutovaniya and other buns.
Let's start.
1. For the firmware you need a driver. If you have installed Kiyoshi and you connect your phone to your computer the drivers you have installed. If not, downloading files from the cap and install. When Kiyoshi firmware must be stopped.
2. You need one for the computer. As there is a cap. It is advisable to put the folder with the one at the root of the hard drive, not to get the length of the names in the path to the firmware file.
3. Download the firmware you want to install, or if you already have then put the firmware file "nazvanieproshivki" .tar.md5 in the folder, one (just in case the closer to each the better).
4. Make a wipe according to the first point of the system through the settings (I have already described how). Give the phone to boot, but not customize it.
5. Press the off button for a few seconds until the menu appears and tapnite to shut down. Confirm off.
6. Hold the three buttons "volume rocker down + button" Home "+ turn on the phone." When you see the Android and heaps of information, press the volume rocker up. You went into Downloading mode.
7. Launch the One and connect your phone to your computer. Under the first window in the window ID COM should appear inscription to any COM connect your phone and the color of the window will be blue.
8. Do not change any settings, click on the PDA button with the inscription that appears in Windows Explorer to indicate its firmware. Press the start button. flashing process should start. One immediately check md5 sum and then in a large first window will show messages that he sews. At the end of the phone will flash on the restart and the first window turns green to Pass message. If something goes wrong, and will throw an error if the firmware is not disconnected, and download or upload another firmware and re-insert it in the PDA field and try to sew again. Since the firmware is downloaded from the Internet that there are such cases.
9. Wait until the phone boots. Loading will be a little longer the prescribed since Delvik cache.
Well, that's all.

Well, not sewn Single-official firmware from Samsung and the custom (if not laid romodel this function) also with automatic wipe they simply update the system files without affecting the user data. And great for this thanks to Samsung. I'll decide I need to do a wipe or not.

Post has been editedvasyadubov - 07.09.12, 01:02

Rep: (13)
Thus, the method is found. Thank spocky12
http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread...6451&page=1
Note unlock only the European version. Americans, Koreans and others - do not work

All you need is:
1) Root + CWM (look cap)
2) Busybox Pro
3) GalaxSimUnlock.apk file is laid out on the link (sdes not spread, the author asked not to distribute a link to the file)

In turn:
1) Root make first (respectively, should be CWM, SuperSU)
2) Set Busybox Pro, go and hit Install
3) Download the GalaxSimUnlock.apk file and throw it on the phone's internal memory (when lying on the map, did not allow to set. Wrote "syntax error")
4) Set GalaxSimUnlock.apk
5) Run (look at the statistics indicated is locked \ there is a lot more useful information), do BackUp EFS (this is the main folder in which data is stored phone, such as the bear. Lost it will turn your phone into a stone)
6) Click Unlock (then the red line will turn green, unlock was successful. The program will ask to restart)
7) Reboot. (Can be turned off and put the map)
8) After you download it worked.

Highly recommended by CWM immediately make BackUp to always had a working version, in case of an unwanted upgrade
From the observed nuances after unlocking: Slightly longer it became loaded phone, and a little longer catches Network (5-10 seconds). And the rest is all the same.

According to the author, it is suitable even for 4.1 JB
Enjoy using

I think not need to remind you that all that you do, you do at your own risk

Rep: (129)
The latest firmware 4.1.1 (RC)) I9300XXDLH7 -http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=1835931 .

Very quickly, absolutely soft even works when you specify the limit in setcpu processor to 300-400Mgts for 2D games above 500 is not required for 3D restrict think probably not necessary (use the profiles and 3.0.7 version works perfectly with the program group). Game Asphalt 7 hour has selected 12% without frequency limitations.

The firmware is no longer necessary to include compulsory use of GPU (all on the gpu transferred) and in fact the minimum was the frequency of 266 MHz (it is able to operate under the Voltage 875mV and sense to use 160 MHz especially not) and often 440Mgts goes, but as the GPU holds and 700 MHz without any problem , the stock is on the future of 5.0 (about voltage: 266MHz-875mV, 440-900, 533-975, 600-1025, 700-1050, that is only 700 MHz will increase to 25mV above base Samsungovskogo 440-1025). We look forward to when Slyah get the source and create a kernel for 4.1.1 (by 4.0 CAN NOT!)

Now, once again set a revised S-Voice in Russian, although the phrase phone until you wake up and realize in silence, but Bluetooth or double-clicking the Home operating normally.
If you do not want Google Maps and Navigator, but need Yandex Maps and Navigator, then after flashing do Ruth using CF-Root-SGS3-v6.0, and then delete the app Maps 6.1 (by Titanium for example) are now set and then through Yandex S-Voice saying Open Maps, Navigator, it will open already Yandex. In fact, it turns substitution programs.

Do not forget to go to Google Now holding down the left button and lower it in the settings download Russian offline (15MB) to dictate SMS without internet at least.

Post has been editedlaschenkov - 27.08.12, 05:02

Rep: (4)
ruckog,
Guys, on the win8 some firewood need others? And then my phone is not defined in any way ... I tried different yusb and without extensions. : Sveta:

I then install kitty with a computer connected to the phone, search Windows Update. He found a new driver on the phone in the center of the update. And as I remember the phone to translate and file storage and kamers mode, the Windows and here and there the driver. After installation I see everything was good. Only and could not properly set kitty at the N versions of Eight (This is without windows media player).

Rep: (129)
If you do not want to tinker, it is not recommended to put I9300XXDLH8, stay on I9300XXDLH7, because despite the fact that I9300XXDLH8 = prefinal with corrections to the final, it (homemade) mistakes in the address of the file and have your hands flip / move them.

All changes are reduced to mere trifles:

Adding a widget to Apex launcher is not a challenge to hang (depending on the version of Apex)
Improved reaction of the Home button
E-Mail 4.0 (generally not advisable to use, as there is a G-Mail- conserve battery)
Contacts and Messages Version 4.1.1
Open your bookmarks will not cause the browser to hang, if ever it was generally
AllShare service is now able to own on / off Wi-Fi :)
ES-Explorer will not hang when sverbystrom scrolling, if such a thing was

Now you want to move files like this:
1. If the CSC unknown copy the files from the / system / csc / XXX / system / csc in / system / csc
2. If the E-Mail hangs, do a full wipe and reinstall
3. If the E-Mail freezes and you do not want to do a full wipe, then delete the data E-Mail, Calenderstorage, Contacts & Contactsstorage and set the Exchange account again.

Everything is now ready final firmware.
http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=1857480

Posted on 28.08.2012, 14:09:

dex_tm @ 28.08.2012, 14:53*
Where can I get a native app for Video 4.1 firmware from Samsung with 4.1 droid?

Do not understand the question, native Video for SGS3 = Video of the firmware 4.1 is Samsung

Post has been editedlaschenkov - 28.08.12, 14:07

Rep: (462)
Clamp and perezalilXXDLI4 : http://www.multiupload.nl/J34T21T3YV
http://narod.ru/disk/60700651001.86098a23d...OME.tar.7z.html

Post has been editedKPOCAB4EG - 08.09.12, 19:58

Rep: (1497)
Torrent I9300XXDLI5_I9300OXADLI5_I9300XXDLI5_BTU.zip.torrent

Attached fileI9300XXDLI5_I9300OXADLI5_I9300XXDLI5_BTU.zip.torrent(15.78 KB)

Rep: (1)
The latest version 4.1.1 for the same:

PDA: I9300XXDLI5
CSC: I9300OXADLI5
Version: 4.1.1
Date: 2012-09-09
Regions: Austria, Belgium, France, Germany, Hungary, Italy, Spain, United Kingdom

Yandex.Disk

Instruction for beginners:
Hold the Volume Up key on the phone down, home, and power. Further agree and click continue.
Unpack the archive, it runs Odin3 v3.04.exe, it put the check PDA, other jackdaws do not touch and select I9300XXDLI5_I9300OXADLI5_I9300XXDLI5_HOME.tar.md5 file of the same file, click Start. We wait. We rejoice.
If your mobile, after the firmware, you will see a black screen and 5 labels, choose reboot now.

Post has been editedVladislaviki - 09.09.12, 17:42

Rep: (299)
Your attention and criticism seemsDetailed instructions for firmware Samsung Galaxy S3 I9300 latest official localized firmware 4.0.4 while preserving root, mobile Odin extended rekaveri and zero counter .

Idea and supervision: vasyadubov

Appearance and thingies: Your humble servant

Attached fileroot firmware.pdf(240.37 KB)

Picture

Post has been editedVetal`M - 08.05.17, 13:39
Reason for edit: updated manual attentive and experienced users WinRAR :)

Rep: (84)
New firmware for the same:
PDA: I9300XXDLI6
CSC: I9300OXADLI6
Version: 4.1.1
Date: 2012-09-12
Regions: Austria, Belgium, France, Germany, Hungary, Italy, Spain, United Kingdom

Download

Share onpeoplewhen loaded.

Post has been editedajm - 14.09.12, 00:46

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 17/05/20, 7:20