> Important!

We strongly recommend to familiarize withRules section "Android - devices"

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

Samsung GT-I9300 Galaxy S III - Discussion

Rep: (1318)
DiscussionSamsung Galaxy S III (Samsung GT-I9300)
PictureSamsung Galaxy S III,GT-I9300 international version

Description | Discussion пїЅ | Discussion Samsung GT-9300 Galaxy S III - Archive | FAQ | Purchase пїЅ | Accessories пїЅ | Marriage and Repair пїЅ| Firmware:Official пїЅ | Custom пїЅ | MIUI пїЅ| OpenSource:4.x пїЅ | 4.4 пїЅ | 5.x пїЅ | 6.x-7.x пїЅ | Modified and stock kernels пїЅ | Editing system applications пїЅ | Modification of software and decorations пїЅ | Wallpaper пїЅ | Camera talk пїЅ | Discussion of the screen (display) | Wi-Fi setup and problems пїЅ | power usage | Games пїЅ | Club lovers пїЅ | EFS Recovery (IMEI) пїЅ |

This topic discusses only the device itself and the features of its operation onstock firmware!
Issues related to the firmware are discussed in the branchSamsung GT-I9300 Galaxy S III - Firmware .

Theme Rules
Post removal policy
  1. Messages are not on the topic of discussion, as well as the answers to them -are deleted .
  2. All posts related to the process of flashing and problems arising from this will be deletedWITHOUT WARNING
  3. Messages that do not carry any meaning, and consist of monosyllabic statements: "Good!", "I'll try!", "When?", "Where?" -are deleted.
  4. Questions, the answer to which is directly given in the header -deleted without notice and warning
  5. Referrals to the header are equal toflood .
  6. Messages of thanksare deleted
    5. The reward system.
    5.1. If the forum member gave you good advice who helped you solve your problem should not put a message with the text "Thank! You are super!!!" . On our forum, thanks are accepted to express by raising reputation specific participant.
    5.2. The reputation of other participants can be influenced by any user who has collected 15 useful posts. If you do not have 15 helpful posts, ask the moderator raise the reputation of the person who helped you through the "Complaint" button .

If you did not find your message in this topic

I assure you that deleting / moving messages is done for the convenience of obtaining information and increasing the comfort of communication.
If you did not find your message in this topic:
- it means that your message has been deleted as violating the Forum Rules and this topic in particular;
- it may have been moved to a more appropriate topic.
However, you can use the option to search for your own messages: click on the "Nickname" (in any of your messages), in the drop-down list ->Find User Posts
In any case, do not speak out in public about this!
In extreme cases, ask the Curator / Moderator in the LAN / QMS, or through the "Complaint" button.
If your messages are deleted / moved very often, think about it, draw the right conclusions, and be careful in the future. Otherwise, you will have to apply administrative measures, according to the Forum Rules.

The forum is a public place. Before contacting anyone specifically, and not through the systemprivate messagesorQMS, think - will your message be interesting for other forum participants or will it just take up space? Do not turn the topic into a chat!
Galaxy S3 comparison with other smartphones
useful links
Samsung Octopus Programmer
Why is there no update?
How to check the Galaxy S3 before buying using the test menu
User's Manual / Updated instruction
Service Manual
How to determine the country of manufacture and the date of production / How to check the Galaxy S3 for "originality"
Easy way to find out all the information about your device.
What is Android in plain language
What is Root?
Removing system applications
Root User Beginner Questions
Android + PC = Internet
Task Killers on Android
Tips to improve the power saving of Android devices
Configuring access to files on the local network
Set "Must Have"
Multitasking
Russian S-Voice:Method 1
Why can not connect the internal memory of the phone as a USB flash drive
How to check the Galaxy S3 for originality? / Photo fakes/Photo fakes 2
What can be removed from stock applications Samsung Galaxy S III GT-I9300 in firmware from XXBLH1 (4.0.4) to XXUGOE1 (4.3) with the SER region
Solving the problem of the periodic lack of updating the stock weather widget
Do-it-yourself USB Host:Method 1 Method 2
How to replace native fonts on android
Replacing the internal flash memory of the phone on the microSD
What if the memory card is not visible from the computer, but does the CWM see it?
Solving the problem with the clipboard
How to make the camera silent
Camera firmware
Disable wake-up on the Home button
How to remove a translucent Factory Mode window with information about PDA, Phone, CSC, H / W, RF Cal Date, SMD, CAMERA, TSP, etc.
What can be connected to the Samsung GT-I9300 (video) / A photo
Solving the problem with Google Play (Failed to load the application. Not enough space in the device memory)
Accelerating GPS on Android / Continuation
About white balance
Barometer
Program for connecting an external ExtSD Card as a USB drive
File for fast GPS operation
Installing fonts via .apk
Sounds from the Samsung Galaxy3 presentation
Sounds with SGS3
MultiWindow Control - multi-window configurator / MultiWindow Control Xposed
Download MMS with mobile data transmission off
Reset your pattern, PIN, or screen lock password
Program for removing graphic lock GT-I9300 / Method number 2
Another way to save some space on the internal memory
Problem with Contacts, Phone and Messaging applications, or long opening of these applications
Switching language swipe space
Fonts for OS Android v.4.3
What if the week starts with sunday?
Restrict traffic without Root rights
How to enter the "Safe Mode" download
Solving the problem with time zones after 10.26.2014 and the transition to a permanent winter time Method number 2
Solving the problem with the Internet on 4.3 for Beeline owners
Solving problems with Screen Mirroring on firmware 4.3
Replacing the i9300 board with a board from i9305
Connect to PC, Driver, Samsung Kies
Other models, UnLock SGS3
Polls and polls
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

Ask all questions about the KIES / SmartSwitch program and exit 4.4 and updates for other regions to Samsung.

For questions about filling and updating the topic header, contact the Curator at QMS
The curator of the topic is Vetal`M

Post has been editedVetal`M - 19.06.19, 14:22
Reason for editing: Edit

Rep: (106)
I still helps a way to open some call setup files through the EU conductor selected there and everything - anywhere file is not copied, probably stupid script line to the file installed with an alarm clock seems to be easier - it has its own menu music, do the drain of his kicks ?

Post has been editedHistarchik - 14.01.13, 18:06

Rep: (923)
Ristarchik,
and at the suggestion of my way nothing is copied, and everything is done native applications and menus, the most important thing when you mount and unmount the SD card music is not lost

Rep: (10)
Generally there is a small problem. In the contact list, in the alphabet that with the right hand, do not appear certain letters, and instead of the ".". What to do, how to treat?
Search yuzal found nothing.

Rep: (629)
MrAM666 @ 14.1.2013, 20:42*
Generally there is a small problem. ... What to do, how to treat?

This is not a poser, it is intended. Type chip. If irritated or interferes, place third-party contacts. For example, my favorite, and many ExDialer. With Tiomka from SGS3, one to one, as the native dialer, only better, more convenient, quicker and smarter working and contacts on the T9 seeks better. In the contact list, all the symbols are displayed completely.

Rep: (348)
Sorry, I understand that the issue obmusolivat thousand times, and I myself, too, but nevertheless .... He took his son to play CF3, and the first thing faced with the fact that the standard gallery-dumps me all the pix that is on phone, and in this pile of shit is very difficult to find what is necessary to me. Which application solves this problem by taking into account the fact that all the pictures and images you need to look on the memory card? Irritates strongly.

White Oleg,
options:
1. establish in each (which you do not want to see in the gallery) directory-folder an empty file named ".nomedia" (without the quotes), then a directory with the file disappears from the standard gallery
2. put a third-party viewer still images, the best (in my opinion) of these:Quickpicit has a handy feature, the file is created .nomedia literally two clicks from within the application, so there is an option to hide album with photos without creating .nomedia, in this case QuickPic album will disappear, and in the standard gallery will be visible

Post has been editedTargit - 15.01.13, 09:19

Rep: (17)
Can you please tell where to dig ... I have two devices: SGS3 and SGT2. Configured mailbox with Yandex. Setting the same on both devices. On the tab are notified about the new letter, but no phone. Ten times revised settings, do not understand anything.
It should be included in this synchronization [email protected] account?
And yet, in vsehuchetnyh records on SGS3 (e-mail, google, samsung account) says that synchronization is turned off? although in the Mail settings to synchronize tick worth.

Post has been editedpooh-80 - 15.01.13, 13:17

petruchenzo @ 15.01.2013, 14:14*
Instead of having to enjoy the gadget
You can upset about power here:Power consumption (autonomy) Galaxy S III

pooh-80,
such an icon in the notification bar is enabled?
synchronization icon
Attached Image

Post has been editedTargit - 15.01.13, 13:35
Reason for editing: Screenshots under spoiler! (Hid) 8)

Rep: (143)
Alex1273,
No turning on tachvize,hereflip through, like patches flashed to rotate.
Here isway andhere.

Post has been editedromasvo - 15.01.13, 13:50
Reason for editing: Added links

Targit,
Targit @ 15.01.2013, 12:15*
such an icon in the notification bar is enabled?

Included, shows that the timing is there, but the notice did not come (((((

pooh-80,
It may have in the application - e-mail client is not set to automatically update, and receive emails?

Targit,
The general options and settings not found uchotki Automatic Updates, and acceptance letters. There are only sync and notifications: everywhere there are ticks.

Rep: (0)
Who can tell how the top line to add data to their native SGS3 firmware 4.1.2

pooh-80,
then you sure there is a tick in the annexe-mail / settings / account / ?
check mark
Attached Image

alligator696 @ 15.01.2013, 14:53*
Who can tell how the top line to add data to their native SGS3 firmware 4.1.2

This line is called the notifications panel. Settings - Display - the notifications panel.

feninan,
Look awayPumaand its patches.

Post has been editedromasvo - 15.01.13, 16:14

Rep: (26)
I propose to add to his cap list of possible ways to solve the problem of lack of periodic updates stock weather widget. I found them when he was faced with this problem. It turns out that "many victims" such ...
Several solutions tract described a few posts from the message (Post # 2180):

If the standard weather widget is sometimes not updated, you can do the following:
1. At the top in the curtain (status bar, line switches) enable synchronization. (authorpopovav )
2. Click on the widget will open a full-screen weather, press the hard button settings, select Settings, uncheck Location. (authorARMENO )
3. Go to the settings screen lock, turn off the weather and after 1-2 seconds again include. Everything will be updated. After rebooting devaysa weather stops again updated, it is necessary to repeat the above steps. Actual weather enabled when the lock screen. (authorNatacha )
Picture

Post has been editedVetal`M - 24.04.17, 11:59
Reason for editing: In the header

Rep: (7)
Describe your experience in "dialogue" with Adobe Flash Player on your device with this, can someone come in handy.
In the previous Huawei Honor with a smart staff android 2.3.6 version and serial Fleshpleera I did not know any problems and worries, everything worked like a Swiss watch. In general, the crediting machine, I handed it to the use of his wife.

With the acquisition of a new front in itself a gift from a smart Samsung SGS3 I joined the ranks of the students about the topic flash on the display.
S3 was originally on firmware 4.0.4, but almost immediately offered to upgrade me "over the air" to "new" 4.1.1. I agreed without hesitation. Later it turned out that Flash is not supported here. Then I beg yourself through the "One" in the official firmware from Samsung version 4.1.2. Ruth did not set.
What we have today:
1. The mobile browser for Android Opera Mobile, Opera mini (naturally), and Chrome my flash does not work in any way with any the proven me vesiey player.
2. Best of all works for me in a flash player version 11.1.115.27 (or 11.1.115.20) and own internet pages in full screen mode on the browser Boat mini (full browser comfortable, though small, I just did not check on the Boat, for I was completely satisfied with his version of the mini) as in your browser settings there is an item "does not extinguish the screen."
3. The flash works for me as a page and in full screen mode at Prairie versions 11.1.115.20 and 11.1.115.27 also on browsers (in firmware version 4.1.1 on many of the following have problems with fullscreen mode on 4.1.2 - has recovered)
1) in their own normal (but goes off the screen in full-screen mode when viewing a video lying in bed in the dark - at night);
2) xScope Pro;
3) Sleipnir Mobile;
4) Naked Browser;
5) Puffin (well, there is no need fleshpleer)
6) Dolfin HD version 8.5.1 (where Flash plugin is still turned on in the settings on Android 4.1.2 without Ruth, unlike the more recent versions of the browser, but the pages in this version of the browser on your smartphone is not multitouch zoom way, and only have two kinds - either finely or coarsely double-tapu)
4. The flash works for me only vebstranichkah, but not quite bad, but when you try to switch to full-screen mode in all versions I tested Prairie browser freezes hard and it can be cured only by the full output or the process of killing taskkillerom browser - at the latest browsers (and not only ) versions:
1) UCweb;
2) Firefox;
3) Skyfare;
4) Angel;
5) Ninesky;
6) Maxthon;
7) One Browser;
8) Easy Browser;
9) Sky Browser;
5. The flash works for me only vebstranichkah, but poorly with any problems, and when you try to switch to full-screen mode in all versions I tested Prairie browser freezes hard and treated only a complete withdrawal from or the murder of his taskkillerom process - the last browsers (and not only) versions:
1) Omega;
2) Net Front Life
3) other little-known, tried, removed the names do not remember.

Post has been editedasb1972 - 16.01.13, 13:03

Rep: (0)
Good people help who than can (sorry no smiley face with an outstretched palm))) interested in the question of the work of our devices with Multisim, the search does not give an answer

I do not know if anyone is interested, spread almost all stock sounds sgs3
(Ringing in the call, the alarm clock in the notification, as well as front-end sounds)
Attached fileSGS3 Media.rar(19.93 MB)

Update: ringtones melodies of Russian Firmware La'Fleur 4.1.2 (for girls)
Attached fileringtones from La'Fleur 4.1.2.rar(4.51 MB)

Picture

Post has been editedVetal`M - 24.04.17, 12:16
Reason for editing: In the header

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 26/02/20, 23:16