> Important!

We strongly recommend to familiarize withRules section "Android - devices"

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

Samsung GT-I9300 Galaxy S III - Discussion

Rep: (1325)
DiscussionSamsung Galaxy S III (Samsung GT-I9300)
PictureSamsung Galaxy S III,GT-I9300 international version

Description | Discussion пїЅ | Discussion Samsung GT-9300 Galaxy S III - Archive | FAQ | Purchase пїЅ | Accessories пїЅ | Marriage and Repair пїЅ| Firmware:Official пїЅ | Custom пїЅ | MIUI пїЅ| OpenSource:4.x пїЅ | 4.4 пїЅ | 5.x пїЅ | 6.x-7.x пїЅ | Modified and stock kernels пїЅ | Editing system applications пїЅ | Modification of software and decorations пїЅ | Wallpaper пїЅ | Camera talk пїЅ | Discussion of the screen (display) | Wi-Fi setup and problems пїЅ | power usage | Games пїЅ | Club lovers пїЅ | EFS Recovery (IMEI) пїЅ |

Picture

This topic discusses only the device itself and the features of its operation onstock firmware!
Issues related to the firmware are discussed in the branchSamsung GT-I9300 Galaxy S III - Firmware .

Theme Rules
Post removal policy
  1. Messages are not on the topic of discussion, as well as the answers to them -are deleted .
  2. All posts related to the process of flashing and problems arising from this will be deletedWITHOUT WARNING
  3. Messages that do not carry any meaning, and consist of monosyllabic statements: "Good!", "I'll try!", "When?", "Where?" -are deleted.
  4. Questions, the answer to which is directly given in the header -deleted without notice and warning
  5. Referrals to the header are equal toflood .
  6. Messages of thanksare deleted
    5. The reward system.
    5.1. If the forum member gave you good advice who helped you solve your problem should not put a message with the text "Thank! You are super!!!" . On our forum, thanks are accepted to express by raising reputation specific participant.
    5.2. The reputation of other participants can be influenced by any user who has collected 15 useful posts. If you do not have 15 helpful posts, ask the moderator raise the reputation of the person who helped you through the "Complaint" button .

If you did not find your message in this topic

I assure you that deleting / moving messages is done for the convenience of obtaining information and increasing the comfort of communication.
If you did not find your message in this topic:
- it means that your message has been deleted as violating the Forum Rules and this topic in particular;
- it may have been moved to a more appropriate topic.
However, you can use the option to search for your own messages: click on the "Nickname" (in any of your messages), in the drop-down list ->Find User Posts
In any case, do not speak out in public about this!
In extreme cases, ask the Curator / Moderator in the LAN / QMS, or through the "Complaint" button.
If your messages are deleted / moved very often, think about it, draw the right conclusions, and be careful in the future. Otherwise, you will have to apply administrative measures, according to the Forum Rules.

The forum is a public place. Before contacting anyone specifically, and not through the systemprivate messagesorQMS, think - will your message be interesting for other forum participants or will it just take up space? Do not turn the topic into a chat!
Galaxy S3 comparison with other smartphones
useful links
Samsung Octopus Programmer
Why is there no update?
How to check the Galaxy S3 before buying using the test menu
User's Manual / Updated instruction
Service Manual
How to determine the country of manufacture and the date of production / How to check the Galaxy S3 for "originality"
Easy way to find out all the information about your device.
What is Android in plain language
What is Root?
Removing system applications
Root User Beginner Questions
Android + PC = Internet
Task Killers on Android
Tips to improve the power saving of Android devices
Configuring access to files on the local network
Set "Must Have"
Multitasking
Russian S-Voice:Method 1
Why can not connect the internal memory of the phone as a USB flash drive
How to check the Galaxy S3 for originality? / Photo fakes/Photo fakes 2
What can be removed from stock applications Samsung Galaxy S III GT-I9300 in firmware from XXBLH1 (4.0.4) to XXUGOE1 (4.3) with the SER region
Solving the problem of the periodic lack of updating the stock weather widget
Do-it-yourself USB Host:Method 1 Method 2
How to replace native fonts on android
Replacing the internal flash memory of the phone on the microSD
What if the memory card is not visible from the computer, but does the CWM see it?
Solving the problem with the clipboard
How to make the camera silent
Camera firmware
Disable wake-up on the Home button
How to remove a translucent Factory Mode window with information about PDA, Phone, CSC, H / W, RF Cal Date, SMD, CAMERA, TSP, etc.
What can be connected to the Samsung GT-I9300 (video) / A photo
Solving the problem with Google Play (Failed to load the application. Not enough space in the device memory)
Accelerating GPS on Android / Continuation
About white balance
Barometer
Program for connecting an external ExtSD Card as a USB drive
File for fast GPS operation
Installing fonts via .apk
Sounds from the Samsung Galaxy3 presentation
Sounds with SGS3
MultiWindow Control - multi-window configurator / MultiWindow Control Xposed
Download MMS with mobile data transmission off
Reset your pattern, PIN, or screen lock password
Program for removing graphic lock GT-I9300 / Method number 2
Another way to save some space on the internal memory
Problem with Contacts, Phone and Messaging applications, or long opening of these applications
Switching language swipe space
Fonts for OS Android v.4.3
What if the week starts with sunday?
Restrict traffic without Root rights
How to enter the "Safe Mode" download
Solving the problem with time zones after 10.26.2014 and the transition to a permanent winter time Method number 2
Solving the problem with the Internet on 4.3 for Beeline owners
Solving problems with Screen Mirroring on firmware 4.3
Replacing the i9300 board with a board from i9305
Connect to PC, Driver, Samsung Kies
Other models, UnLock SGS3
Polls and polls
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

Ask all questions about the KIES / SmartSwitch program and exit 4.4 and updates for other regions to Samsung.

For questions about filling and updating the topic header, contact the Curator at QMS
The curator of the topic is Vetal`M

Post has been editedVetal`M - 06.05.20, 19:22
Reason for editing: Logo

Rep: (930)
ExtSd2InternalSd
(The substitution of internal flash memory of the phone to microSD)

original theme on xda-developers:ExtSd2InternalSd

What is the mode and how it works:
After all the manipulations of external memory card is perceived as the internal memory of the phone. How is this useful, you ask? The fact that in the presence of 32 or 64 gigabit micro sd-card, you can obtain an analog 32 or 64 gigabit version SGSIII, ie for applications and games will be available to install the amount of memory, equal to the existing number on your micro sd-card, simply put - all the apps and games (including cash to them) will be installed on micro sd-card
to the machine requirements:
- International Version SGSIII GT-i9300 with Ruth, rekaveri custom, custom or stock kernel supportinit.d
- externalsd-card Class 4(Author of the script assumes that the fit and the lower class, if you got it asks to share the experience with him:mattiadj)
- firmware with supportinit.d
- directly to the script itself, attached below
Installation instructions mod:
Note by the author fashion is highly recommended (to avoid conflicts in the application):
- to put on a clean fashion, the newly installed firmware andbefore the first bootapparatus (installation principle is: cwm-rekaveri / install zip-archive firmware / without rebooting immediately puts the script, and only then start the phone in normal mode)
- urged to do nandroid backup through the recovery, as all the actions you do on your own risk (the author of the script and the author of a free translation is not responsible for the deceased apparatus)
- If you're already using a previous version of the script, before you install the new version of the script requires the old must be removed (as it is written to make a spoiler"How do I delete events" )

1. Format the micro sd-card on your computerfat32 or exFat
2. Download and put on the micro sd-card zip-file to fat32 or exFAT (depending on how you have formatted sd-card in 1)
3. Enter a custom recovery (VolumeUp + Home + Power ) And flash the zip-file of claim 2
4. Reboot your phone and view settings (settings / memory): your micro sd-card will be determined by the system asDevice memory And native flash memory like device SD Memory Card

Attention If your phone is the core with init.d support But fashion does not work or core / firmware without init.d support , Do this:
- Enter a custom recovery (VolumeUp + Home + Power ) And flash the appropriate zip-file in whichever formatted sd-card in a format
- installScript Manager : В® Script Manager
- openScript Manager On top of the program will open a popup window to select it Browse as root and press Ok
- In the file directory to go to the root directorysystem (By clicking in the upper left corner of the up arrow)
- from the root directory to pass at that address:system / etc / init.d , Found in directory init.d file named 11extsd2internalsd
- there for long11extsd2internalsd and the pop-up menu, press Open As ... and choose Script / Executable Allocate tapom 3 points ( Su, Boot, and Save ) And press Run
- performpoint 4 of Installation Instructions fashion
Just to help - a reference to the video instructions on installation mode (in English with a Hindu accent): watch
How do I delete events:
With the help of the file manager (with support for route-rights) delete file11extsd2internalsd from the directory etc / init.d and restart the smartphone
Changelog of current version
Version 8:
- Script is compatible with firmware version 4.3
- script becamenonuniversal, Unlike the seventh again in the current version of the separation is present on the format of the file system (fat32 and exFat)
Version 7:
- improved compatibility with firmware based tachviza
- improved compatibility with the most common cores
- Added an entry in the log-log working off script debugging in case of problems
- accelerated working off a script by optimizing code

The current script version (v.8):
Attached fileextsd2internalsd_exfat_gs3_8.zip(214.13 KB)
Attached fileextsd2internalsd_fat32_gs3_8.zip(214.13 KB)

Previous version of the script
When you create a manual used:
- on the original themexda-developersfrom usermattiadj
- previousmanualthis fashionv3Made by the user of our forum -guardtroops
- Google translator
Why did the translation? Links from the previous transfer to the xda not work and the author of a fashion substantially added to the description of the mod. Corrections and inaccuracies ask to speak to the PM -Targit

Picture

Post has been editedVetal`M - 24.04.17, 12:09
Reason for editing: In the header

Rep: (1)
Hello, I have revealed such a problem device has ceased to perform the basic function ie work as a phone: a call from me and me pass but I did not hear the interlocutor, and he had me, too, all the other functions work Internet through wi fi and gsm plows, SMS come, speaker and microphone checked through Skype (all working) Stock firmware for Russia from the cap. Now that I have done: reflash Single-from cap (did not help), flash the 3 file that that extra vostanovlenie also of caps, too, did not help to flash 3 file with the pit (did not help), if you do a factory data reset by the few seconds setting all order (I hear and I hear) and then again the same thing, and even the phone stopped responding to the code * # 2767 * and 3855 on the imei code * # 06 # okay PSshil shows all in one. if one had something like help P.S.S.ne dropped and drowned

Post has been editedberserk072 - 22.01.13, 14:35

Rep: (309)
berserk072 @ 22.01.2013, 15:38*
MTS operator

If Simcoe themselves cut off, it can over it, if not - as an option to change their SIM cards or in a known working phone paste
and try (I mean the S-III, and not just another phone).

Rep: (7)
An interesting thing has turned out, it is known that the native player does not read flac-format after installing the player with the convenience store, the native player began to play flac. If these players to remove from the native player left this possibility? Explain pliz.

Rep: (58)
sollist10 @ 22.01.2013, 15:25*
An interesting thing has turned out, it is known that the native player does not read flac-format

Who knows? :) I have a native player of the box reads flac-format without any third-party players ..

sollist10 @ 22.01.2013, 17:25*
It is known that the native player does not read flac-format
Who told you that? As far as I know I am still in the review of the (June 2012)mobilereviewpointed to the ability to read the machine flac-format as Wikipedia among the devices, hardware support this format, lists SGS3:FLAC

Post has been editedTargit - 22.01.13, 16:35

vostikan @ 22.01.2013, 17:54*
not to show contacts on the SIM card?
attachmentContacts / lev.sens.klavisha / Show contacts / customized list (gear) / drill point SIM card and remove the check mark from there All contacts

Post has been editedTargit - 22.01.13, 18:52
Reason for editing: fixed the error

Rep: (1)
Welcome all! Today became the owner of the Virgin, since before it was HTC sensation like everything is clear, but the question is still there:
Tolley I then clocked, or was not, the general was gone double layout on the keyboard, ie I can only write in one language, to switch accounts to go into the settings and put a check in the settings while ticks are in Russian and in English, and most of the clave or no change. Generally not terribly convenient. Tell it the way it should be? or what I'm doing wrong? Thanks in advance.

Rep: (3)
Good time of day, tell me all you update 4,1,2 (drain), while recording a video, take a photo is missing a button?

kochegar78rus,
as it should be, swipe the space (swipe) and language switch

Konstantin Z.,
go to the Camera application, switch on the video, click on the settings (gear in the upper left corner) and scrolling to the value of stabilization set it to Disabled, probably you included it, it is strange just did not notice the warning window with information about that image function in time video recording is not available

Post has been editedTargit - 22.01.13, 19:09

Rep: (16)
The header paragraph unlock there is some confusion c faced when trying to unlock your SGSIII and you want to correct this post.

Method 1. "Galaxy SIII SIM UNLOCK by supercurio" also known as "Voodoo Sim Unlock Galaxy S3", it is a one-touch "blows" to bind to the operator. But it uses a bug in the code, which is a new firmware has already been fixed, making application ineffective in the new firmware emerged from the end of July 2012.

Method 2: This is a tool "Samsung Network / Sim Unlock Code Generator / Patcher (SGS1 / 2/3)", the so-called generator / patcher, failed to show any results when unlocking SGSIII although the author and declared his support, maybe it does not work for the same reason as the method 1, do not know how it works at his older brother.

3. The method leads to a page with sitehttp://www.sammobile.comwhere there is nothing about the unlock only the latest firmware for the list I9300. But firmware is listed on transitionhttp://www.sammobile.com/unlock/where we are asked to perform the unlock for 14,99 euro, thank you very much, but it is not our method.

4. The method leads to the same instrument as the method 2.

5. Method Leads to a non-existent post may be deleted.

Method 6: Drive on XDA website to the instrument GalaxSim Unlock. Currently, this tool is the only application that can unlock cell phones to the latest firmware ICS and JB. But here's the problem, it's not free, although there is a word about it there. A pay as has been said is not our method. But I paid it was not always the very first version, version 1.0 has been free and does the job. Googled all that is possible in the network I was able to find it, install and unlock your SGSIII. I attached the apk file in thispost.
Picture

Post has been editedVetal`M - 24.04.17, 12:33
Reason for editing: In the header

Rep: (60)
svs-57 @ 01/22/2013, 19:32*
At one time it was, but then deleted as unnecessary

So it was - "wipe battery cashe"? Or all the same - "battery STATS"?

Rep: (235)
Tagar @ 22.1.2013, 23:03*

Wipe battery stats, but in fact are simply deleted a file batterystats.bin, so that reset after fully charged Smart. That's why the item was removed from the menu - for futility :-)

Post has been editedDimastick - 22.01.13, 22:14

Rep: (739)
Tagar @ 22.01.2013, 23:03*

I apologize. stat course

Rep: (11)
tell me how to find ip address on entom devayse? Plus with me

Rep: (171)
Yuriy1983, type in the browser 2ip.ru

Rep: (2362)
Yuriy1983, Attached filePokazat'_moj_IP_1.2.apk (98.47 Kb)

Rep: (739)
Yuriy1983, Settings - About Device - Status - IP-address

Rep: (5)
Kids and no one has a problem with that until you can not get through? And, as has been said many, many people believe that this is due to automatic leap from EDGE to 3G. But the fact is that even putting the WCDMA or GSM network, calls will still be skipped ... Personally, I think that here it is that the phone goes to sleep "so hard" that sends the call or sms to him do not reach in time ( and later called sMS comes to you). Maybe someone knows something new about this problem? I megaphone Moscow, 4.1.2 XXELL4 (official of Russian).

update: called into a megaphone, they told me that the service "Who Called" intercepted calls. I turn it off.

Post has been editedNoboko - 23.01.13, 11:35
Reason for editing: update

Rep: (53)
Swinger @ 23.01.2013, 10:46*
And how to implement a usb host? I want to stick podklyuchat.Est adapter female-female yusbshny, put it on the native cable, insert the USB flash drive ... and do not see that she has joined ...

Needed: A OTG cable. B. USB flash drive is formatted in FAT32 or extFat

Post has been editedoip90 - 23.01.13, 11:09

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 21/05/20, 13:43