> Important!

We strongly recommend to familiarize withRules section "Android - devices"

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

Samsung GT-I9300 Galaxy S III - Discussion

Rep: (1311)
DiscussionSamsung Galaxy S III (Samsung GT-I9300)
PictureSamsung Galaxy S III,GT-I9300 international version

Description | Discussion пїЅ | Discussion Samsung GT-9300 Galaxy S III - Archive | FAQ | Purchase пїЅ | Accessories пїЅ | Marriage and Repair пїЅ| Firmware:Official пїЅ | Custom пїЅ | MIUI пїЅ| OpenSource:4.x пїЅ | 4.4 пїЅ | 5.x пїЅ | 6.x-7.x пїЅ | Modified and stock kernels пїЅ | Editing system applications пїЅ | Modification of software and decorations пїЅ | Wallpaper пїЅ | Camera talk пїЅ | Discussion of the screen (display) | Wi-Fi setup and problems пїЅ | power usage | Games пїЅ | Club lovers пїЅ | EFS Recovery (IMEI) пїЅ |

This topic discusses only the device itself and the features of its operation onstock firmware!
Issues related to the firmware are discussed in the branchSamsung GT-I9300 Galaxy S III - Firmware .

Theme Rules
Post removal policy
  1. Messages are not on the topic of discussion, as well as the answers to them -are deleted .
  2. All posts related to the process of flashing and problems arising from this will be deletedWITHOUT WARNING
  3. Messages that do not carry any meaning, and consist of monosyllabic statements: "Good!", "I'll try!", "When?", "Where?" -are deleted.
  4. Questions, the answer to which is directly given in the header -deleted without notice and warning
  5. Referrals to the header are equal toflood .
  6. Messages of thanksare deleted
    5. The reward system.
    5.1. If the forum member gave you good advice who helped you solve your problem should not put a message with the text "Thank! You are super!!!" . On our forum, thanks are accepted to express by raising reputation specific participant.
    5.2. The reputation of other participants can be influenced by any user who has collected 15 useful posts. If you do not have 15 helpful posts, ask the moderator raise the reputation of the person who helped you through the "Complaint" button .

If you did not find your message in this topic

I assure you that deleting / moving messages is done for the convenience of obtaining information and increasing the comfort of communication.
If you did not find your message in this topic:
- it means that your message has been deleted as violating the Forum Rules and this topic in particular;
- it may have been moved to a more appropriate topic.
However, you can use the option to search for your own messages: click on the "Nickname" (in any of your messages), in the drop-down list ->Find User Posts
In any case, do not speak out in public about this!
In extreme cases, ask the Curator / Moderator in the LAN / QMS, or through the "Complaint" button.
If your messages are deleted / moved very often, think about it, draw the right conclusions, and be careful in the future. Otherwise, you will have to apply administrative measures, according to the Forum Rules.

The forum is a public place. Before contacting anyone specifically, and not through the systemprivate messagesorQMS, think - will your message be interesting for other forum participants or will it just take up space? Do not turn the topic into a chat!
Galaxy S3 comparison with other smartphones
useful links
Samsung Octopus Programmer
Why is there no update?
How to check the Galaxy S3 before buying using the test menu
User's Manual / Updated instruction
Service Manual
How to determine the country of manufacture and the date of production / How to check the Galaxy S3 for "originality"
Easy way to find out all the information about your device.
What is Android in plain language
What is Root?
Removing system applications
Root User Beginner Questions
Android + PC = Internet
Task Killers on Android
Tips to improve the power saving of Android devices
Configuring access to files on the local network
Set "Must Have"
Multitasking
Russian S-Voice:Method 1
Why can not connect the internal memory of the phone as a USB flash drive
How to check the Galaxy S3 for originality? / Photo fakes/Photo fakes 2
What can be removed from stock applications Samsung Galaxy S III GT-I9300 in firmware from XXBLH1 (4.0.4) to XXUGOE1 (4.3) with the SER region
Solving the problem of the periodic lack of updating the stock weather widget
Do-it-yourself USB Host:Method 1 Method 2
How to replace native fonts on android
Replacing the internal flash memory of the phone on the microSD
What if the memory card is not visible from the computer, but does the CWM see it?
Solving the problem with the clipboard
How to make the camera silent
Camera firmware
Disable wake-up on the Home button
How to remove a translucent Factory Mode window with information about PDA, Phone, CSC, H / W, RF Cal Date, SMD, CAMERA, TSP, etc.
What can be connected to the Samsung GT-I9300 (video) / A photo
Solving the problem with Google Play (Failed to load the application. Not enough space in the device memory)
Accelerating GPS on Android / Continuation
About white balance
Barometer
Program for connecting an external ExtSD Card as a USB drive
File for fast GPS operation
Installing fonts via .apk
Sounds from the Samsung Galaxy3 presentation
Sounds with SGS3
MultiWindow Control - multi-window configurator / MultiWindow Control Xposed
Download MMS with mobile data transmission off
Reset your pattern, PIN, or screen lock password
Program for removing graphic lock GT-I9300 / Method number 2
Another way to save some space on the internal memory
Problem with Contacts, Phone and Messaging applications, or long opening of these applications
Switching language swipe space
Fonts for OS Android v.4.3
What if the week starts with sunday?
Restrict traffic without Root rights
How to enter the "Safe Mode" download
Solving the problem with time zones after 10.26.2014 and the transition to a permanent winter time Method number 2
Solving the problem with the Internet on 4.3 for Beeline owners
Solving problems with Screen Mirroring on firmware 4.3
Replacing the i9300 board with a board from i9305
Connect to PC, Driver, Samsung Kies
Other models, UnLock SGS3
Polls and polls
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

Ask all questions about the KIES / SmartSwitch program and exit 4.4 and updates for other regions to Samsung.

For questions about filling and updating the topic header, contact the Curator at QMS
The curator of the topic is Vetal`M

Post has been editedVetal`M - 19.06.19, 14:22
Reason for editing: Edit

Rep: (0)
Hello everyone, c3-i9300
How to increase the volume to the maximum and is it possible?

Rep: (60)
* Starteks Is Ruth worth it?

* Bond17 , Yes there is

* Starteks Download RootExplorer. We follow the path - Root - System - Etc - Sound - m0. We are looking for what is highlighted, the volume on the speaker and headphones, set 63.
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Open the m0 folder through the text editor.

Post has been editedBond17 - 13.09.18, 17:23

* Bond17 , and if you set it to 100, then what?

* Starteks , Sound will not be 63 is the maximum possible.

Post has been editedBond17 - 13.09.18, 19:08

* Starteks , Made?

* Bond17 , no. I did everything as I said. But I can not find the SOUND folder, or rather it does not exist there

Posted on 09/13/2018, 21:46:

* Bond17 , as you said, I went into that folder and it’s not there .............

Attached images
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

* Starteks , system -etc-sound-m0 First screen folder etc and in order

Post has been editedBond17 - 13.09.18, 22:16

* Bond17 , there is no such folder

* Starteks , So another firmware is needed, put the 5android, everything is there.

* Bond17 , I put it, there’s another problem there, the Akum will sit much faster, and the MTF error will pop out and all sorts of other processes will end on their own, especially on the cyogen and lineage os

* Starteks , I have no such problems.

Recently, the phone began to lag and bask in the processor area. what could be the problem? Applications are worth little, for everything is normal. Only a lot of pictures

Good day.
I noticed such a thing.
During the charge, the charge current drops to 0.08A.
If you distort, it can charge 0.8-1A
It seems that there is an algorithm: if the user sees the charge current and distorts the memory, we give normal charging, otherwise the phone shows a malfunction of the connector or charging.
What prompts the user to buy the original, and then change the body.
The phone jack is replaced. It's definitely not about him.

From this memory, with the same cable, the other c3 takes a normal current.

Rep: (1488)
Mnogovat @ 09/19/18, 21:02*
What prompts the user to buy the original

Yep
I've often charged my Asus Zenfon with charging from Nokia. As a rule, everything goes in a bundle. But sometimes - 5-10% of cases - I notice that charging does not go (and sometimes - even the body is discharged), and an inscription like "charging is not original, use only the original!" Appears on the screen. And yes - proper cable juggling usually resumes charging.

So you're right - the manufacturer does not want trouble, and (quite rightly) strongly recommends charging with the original charge. Fortunately - on Ali they cost about 5 bucks - no matter what the costs (I bought 3 pieces of different characteristics from Asus - I never cursed at them) ...: yes2:

In this case, the body cannot distinguish my charger from the original.
d + d- are connected on BP and there is a divider as in the original charge.
I determine by the charge current.

Hello. I have a galaxy s3. I want to connect an external antenna to it so that 3g catches better. But I don’t know which connector for an external antenna (TS9, CRC9 ...). Help find out

Lidi there is a problem with the freezing of data transfer on different applications ((
Spontaneously, at different intervals, two arrows begin to burn and tupit up to five minutes.
I turned off the background transmission and used one - it did not help.
The phone did not outsource, did not install any nonsense from third-party sites.
Where to look ? Maybe there are some logs or something.
Is there a third-party application to connect?
I can’t reset (there is no wifi in the village where even 3g is not (

Rep: (3)
Help is needed

There is a Samsung Galaxy S III (Samsung GT-I9300)
Original firmware, root, etc. there is nothing.

The phone turns off by itself. For example, a charge of 70%, the phone turns off and everything does not turn on anymore. It only helps to juggle the battery. After turning on, the charge is about the same.
The same thing happens when charging at night.
Those. they don’t use the phone at all, it is in standby mode.
I changed the battery (I bought a new, original one), I thought the reason was in it, but nothing helped.
What is the reason?

Post has been editedrewyt - 11.11.18, 16:41

Full version    

Help     rules

Now: 08/09/19, 17:19