1. I would like to hear feedback about the viewing angles of the screen.
The viewing angles are excellent, the image does not fade, is not inverted at any glance.2.What is the display coverage? Glass or plastic?
Corning Fit oleophobic coated glass. The screen with a minimum gap between the matrix and cover glass. The sensor layer is applied directly to the glass coating (of course, from the "inside").3. How much user memory is available in the machine?
In the 8GB version 5.92GB. In 16GB version 13.43GB. The 32GB version is 27.58GB.4. How long does the battery last?
About 9-11 hours in the video viewing mode when playing with headphones, about 4-5 hours in 3D games mode.Comparative battery test 4.2.1 - 4.2.2.
If the charge started to leave too quickly, then try to turn off in the "Multimedia Storage" settings. Not forever, but for example at night. Just when you disable this service, some applications stop working, for example, stock gallery, player ...5. I have problems with the battery, fast discharge in standby mode, at night ... What should I do?
1) First readthis post
and follow the instructions.
2) Disable the "Media" program in the settings or disable the synchronization in the program settings; disable all unnecessary standard Google applications.
3) Try to do as writtenhere
(more suitable for 3G version).
4) In the standby mode, do not eat up a lot of percent, periodically you need to do a reboot and turn off background processes in developer mode.
5) Create a .nomedia file in all folders where there is no multimedia content and it is not foreseen that the media server does not consume much energy due to scanning.
6) In the sync settings, disable pictures and photos.6. How to run flash? Here is the instruction.
Here is another browser with flash support:Puffin web browser
.7. When using the multi-user mode function, can I transfer applications from one profile to another without uninstalling, installing applications?
Can. This program will help youMulti-User App Share.8. How to get rid of advertising in applications?
Install the programAdfree android
(root required) Or just turn off Wi-Fi or 3G.9. The tablet does not turn on, until the battery was low, what should I do now?
1) Put on the charge and after 20 minutes try to turn it onlong (10-20 sec)
Pressing the power button + direct the tablet to the light so that the light sensor works. If this does not help, then do something like this:
1. Connect the tablet to the charging outlet.
2. Press the volume down button (or both volume buttons), then the power button and hold them together until the fastboot mode is turned on.
3. After you get to the bootloader menu, use the volume down button until you switch to the вЂњPower Off DeviceвЂќ item.
4. Confirm your selection by pressing the power button.
5. When your device turns off, unplug the charger and then reconnect it to the tablet.
6. Now you should see the battery indicator on the screen. Your tablet is back to life.
2) If, when shutting down, the tablet freezes, then hold down the power key and start charging.
3) Try opening the tablet, disconnect and attach the battery cable.10. The tablet turns on and works, but the charge indicator shows 0%. What to do?
Open the cover and fix the battery connector.11. How to connect an external USB flash drive via USB-OTG so that the tablet recognizes it and works with it? Without Root:
buy the program in the Market Nexus Media Importer
for $ 4. Or download
is free. Allows you to view files; copy from flash drive; copy to a USB flash drive and delete files from it, if the file system is FAT. With Root:
This program provides more features than Nexus Media Importer.
for example work with exFAT.
How the tablet behaves when several drives are connected immediately writtenhere
If the flash drive is not mounted / not maintained by the program, then maybe the cable is not working. To check this, connect a mouse or keyboard. If the cursor / keyboard does not appear, it does not print, then the cable is not working.12. How to run games from an external flash drive? In Russian:
is written here In English:
is written here 13. What can I charge and how to understand whether it is charging? Nexus 7 charger / cable issues. +
can be charged with less current.
If charging is slower than the memory allows, it is necessary to use the cable only for charging with missing or disconnected data wires.14. How to distribute the Internet on the tablet from the phone? By Wi-Fi:
if you have a Symbian phone, like this.
Android has a built-in feature. By Bluetooth:
1. Starting from version 3.2, Android can itself get an Internet via bluetooth, without additional software.
2. To get an Internet, you need to tick the box "Get Internet from this device" in the settings of the connected bluetooth device.
3. If you donвЂ™t have this item, then your phone doesnвЂ™t know how to distribute Internet via bluetooth or you havenвЂ™t enabled this feature in the settings.
Bluetooth is the same communication protocol as other wireless standards. So it has its own communication formats, such as Ftp TcpIp Audio A2DP, etc.
The presence of one format or another depends on the firmware and the decision of the manufacturer of this phone / device.
90% of old phones have the function of distributing the Internet via bluetooth - earlier it was almost the main criterion for many users.
Now such a function is mainly possessed by low-priced phones - up to 5t.r. for example Nokia C1-01.(thankDreamer ...)
A list of phones capable of distributing Internet via bluetooth is presented.
If you have an Android version less than 3.2, then it should bethis
program on the nexus. With it, you can get the Internet and Symbian phones.Instructions for using BlueVPN.15. Can I put the wallpaper on the lock screen, different from the main screen?
Can. On custom firmwareSettings ->Lock Screen ->Wallpaper.
On Off. - installHolo locker
orMultipicture Live Wallparer.
You can put it on loxcreen, and on each desktop or even individual folders on loxcreen and desktops, so that they change after a certain period.(thankDreamer ...)
16. The tablet began to work slower with a small amount of memory or on Android 4.2. What to do?
Try to dolike this
or install the programLagFix (fstrim)
(required root) and execute TRIM.17.What is GPS? How fast are satellites catching?
The satellites are about a minute or less. Accuracy is good.18. Changed the ro.sf.lcd_density parameter in the build.prop file, some applications lost compatibility. What to do?
Return the original value (213) and clear the cache Play Market.19.MHL-HDMI works? Can I use such an adapter to connect to TV?
Not. Nexus 7 MHL does not support, experiments with adapters have confirmed this. But you can still connect to TV.Instructions.20. Where to order various spare parts for it? Here.21.In Android 4.2, it turns on after a very long hold on the power button. What to do?
Do a full reset.It helps.22.How in Chrome to make sites always open in the full version? Instructions.23. How to get rid of the auto-correction of brightness and color saturation depending on the image on the screen? Like this.24. How to distribute wired Internet from a laptop / computer in Windows 7 via Wi-Fi?
Follow theinstructions.25. How to remove the bottom line of buttons in games or in other applications?
Use the programGMD GestureControl
(root is required for both programs)26. How to reduce the screen brightness even more than the minimum value? To make it more comfortable to use the tablet in the dark.
The brightness is not further reduced, but you can dim. Use for thisScreen filter 27. Can I remove the Google search from the screen?
Can. To do this, disable Google Search in the settings and restart the tablet. To bring it back, just turn it on, without rebooting (in the settings it will be at the bottom).28. How to remove from developers menu settings?
First, turn off the developer mode in the developer menu itself. Then settings - applications - all - scroll down to the settings - erase data.29.Sound barely audible. What to do?
Headphone jack in the tablet tight, insert harder and until it clicks.30.When the ro.sf.lcd_density parameter is changed in the build.prop file to enable the tablet interface, the tablet interface does not turn on. Why?
Starting with Android 4.2, Google has removed TabletUI support, and it is done only by switching to custom firmware, for example, ParanoidAndroid, orinstalling APK
(alpha version, be careful! use at your own risk and make a backup)31. Will there be updates coming if the bootloader is unlocked on the tablet, the custom recovery is installed?
Yes, they will come. But they will be installed only under the condition that the system files or pre-installed Google applications have not been changed.32. The screen is broken. What to do?
Buy a used 8 GB tablet and replace with it. It will be the cheapest option, but if you want even cheaper, then readthis
message. Glue the glass in your frame.Detailed video screen replacement instructions
.33. How to save everything that is in the tablet (application data, music ...) without root rights?
Plain data from the memory of the computer on the computer in any way, and the data of games and applications can save the programHelium
.34. Does Miracast work on Nexus 7?
There is no Miracast support in the out-of-box firmware, but there is a solution - on the websiteXda-developers
there is a core with support for this technology.