> Important!

We strongly recommend to familiarize withRules section "Android - devices"

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

Cube U30GT - Purchase

Rep: (181)
PurchaseCube U30GT
PictureCube U30GT
Description |Discussion пїЅ| FAQ |Purchase | Accessories пїЅ | Marriage пїЅ | Firmware пїЅ

Places of sale :
AliExpress (CHINA BIESIE CO) - 193$and more. Depends on the selected version \ configuration \ delivery
AliExpress (Eternal team) - 206$and more. Depends on the selected version \ configuration \ delivery
<a href = "http: //www.invalidablelink.com / new_en / details / 10-1-cube-u30gt-android-4-0-dual-core-rk3066-1-6ghz-tablet-pc-16gb-1gb-ram-ips-product-16464.html " target = "_ blank">invalid link.com</ a> - 210$
BuySKU - 215$
AliExpress (FANCY TEAM) - 216$and more. Depends on the selected version \ configuration \ delivery
AliExpress (Elijah Store) - 217$and more. Depends on the selected version \ configuration \ delivery
Pandawill - 208,99$
For a lower price, negotiate delivery with Hong Kong Post Mail:
Sample text
Can you send me this tablet through Hon Kong post? And how much will it costs? I'm from Russian / Ukraine

Do I need to ask the seller to lower the cost of the parcel in order not to pay customs duties? (relevant for Ukraine)

Post has been editedvmaxim - 17.01.13, 07:21

Very, of course, the misleading sentence (the same as in the spoiler in the cap) from Panda.
http://www.pandawill.com/cube-u30gt-tablet...ite-p62836.html
If you also take into account the discount of 5%, which is given at the first purchase, it turns out about 207 dollars.
The only bad thing is that the dollar itself is growing by leaps and bounds.

Rep: (27)
Please note: On Pandawill pre-order, will be sent only on June 20. In other stores, most likely will ship faster (June 5-10).
The essence of the pre-order on the padne - they had already sent the order to the factory, the quantity took about 300-1000 pieces, so they managed to reduce the price to $ 207. It may be slightly different packaging and equipment. (Correct if not right!)

BlackSnow,
I understand that it was they who after such a trouble fouled.
As you saw that the tablet is interesting, so we decided to do this.

Rep: (9)
No, I will not go to the panda. Whatever they promise this time. Even with the tightness
It is better to calmly wait for massive sales to Ali, and buy normally.

Rep: (27)
I myself ordered it on Ali - figs he knows what is slipped in the panda =) Yes, and the extra 2 weeks are somehow reluctant to wait =)

Rep: (6)
Perceptron,
Yeah, there is no longer any trust in the panda, after their constant breakfasts: grabli: .... but for a long time, of course, and still through the same panda, or perhaps the most suitable option. Maybe Ivan (of the representative of the plant) will start selling there again.

Post has been edited_Doctor of Medicine_ - 25.05.12, 22:35

Rep: (3)
Share the link who bought where on Ali! This morning on an alibaba I found a seller who offers for 219 (without delivery) a 16GB version - is this a normal price?

Rep: (11)
babku Normal .. Delivery $ 50 -)) and just in the same price and fit ..)) $ 270 =))

Perceptron , _Doctor of Medicine_
Tell us what exactly is Panda’s school? .. And anyway, I described how I see the money question on Tugazeau, I’ll quote now

In our case, to pay when the plant starts to do .. after payment - 4 weeks for manufacturing - this is 28 days, therefore, let it be that in 30 days they will send them .. and what prevents to open a dispute after 45 days (from the moment of payment)? when they are on the way already - just open .. and there are 20 days to close it .. i.e. 35 days - this is the time for which the tablet should reach ..)) If a dispute arrives earlier, simply close and everything is happy ..)) If it does not reach, you can transfer to a complaint ..)) and then it will be seen what's next -)) )

Based on this, we see that, as if we were not fed breakfast for 45 + 20 days, we get our tablets .. or get money back for them ..)) ..)) So what’s Panda’s school with her breakfasts? .. ))

Rep: (6)
Sergey.Pro,
There is a story with pre-orders on ainol'y, they constantly postpone the time when other sellers sold at full ...: grabli:

With the same thing, only probably even longer, because Probably, the panda will start sending its retail orders faster, and then it will be Tugesian.

I think that in time the sticks cannot fit ... it is not known how much the plant will postpone production + panda + valiant post ... dubious profit ... it turns out to be shaking because of this two months: beee:

for five pieces of delivery, he now answered, $ 150, then the delivery turns out, but the only thing I did not like is that he does not want to give a link to the site, he says there will be a commission, although he accepts both a stick and wu and another TT, I don’t know what is this system. Besides that he will send on Monday if I pay now

Post has been editedbabku - 26.05.12, 10:08

Rep: (53)
Even the dumb seller with you and what is he going to send? )) there are no one yet) except for demo samples).
I would not be in a hurry to pay immediately without guarantees then paypal /

Panda itself will send after 20. (as they appear)
such a scheme ordered on May 20 will be sent on June 20, designed for example on May 26, then on June 26 they will be sent here in such a queue.
a panda on a pre-order with free shipping generally comes out at about 208, it’s a pity the dollar has gone up) as a result, about 300-600 rubles overpayment for the exchange rate, my bank at 32.45 will generally count. pay payl writes about 7000 rubles approximately.

venz0ja @ 05/26/2012, 12:15*
I would not be in a hurry to pay immediately without guarantees then paypal /

he accepts, through this system)) then I won’t be drowsy, I’ll wait quietly

Rep: (2206)
I plan to buy this tablet. Has anyone paid yet for an ali order? Can I add links to the header?
(all the same on the panda is the cheapest one)

Post has been editedSnegovik - 26.05.12, 13:42

Rep: (53)
I ordered a tablet + stylus + on panda + I ordered it by Hong Kong post

Cube U30GT Tablet PC Rockchip RK3066 Dual Core 1.6GHz CPU 10.1 Inch Android 4.0 16GB 1G RAM White sku20455 1 $ 218.99
Sku28235 Mini Flexible Retractable Stylus Pen for Capacitive Mobile Phone Tablet PC $ 1 2.49
Subtotal $ 221.48
Shipping & Handling $ 4.86
Discount (pandaforyou5) - $ 11.07
Grand Total $ 215.27

venz0ja @ 05/26/2012, 11:15*
such a scheme ordered on May 20 will be sent on June 20, designed for example on May 26, then on June 26 they will be sent here in such a queue.

Javadxan and panda will go every day for the tablets? they will simply collect up to, say, the 10th, orders, give the order to the factory for the quantity that they ordered, plus the stock and send, if possible, to everyone in one term, i.e who ordered on May 20 to the one on the 26th one day ...

Rep: (59)
While I signed up for Togeso, they are muddling the collective farm there for a 32-gig model. Although, to be honest, I would take 16 gigovuyu.
So it, they already produce 16 or not?

I also agree to 16, although I voted for 32.
How many will have to wait.

Rep: (4)
Ordered by 243.99 with delivery
http://www.aliexpress.com/product-fm/56955...holesalers.html

Post has been editedabudfv2008 - 27.05.12, 07:14

Abudfv2008 @ 05/27/2012, 08:13*

when send is not known?

Rep: (11)
Abudfv2008 @ 05/27/2012, 08:13*

risky you are a guy, not a single review of the store;), registered on May 18

Post has been editedolleg77 - 27.05.12, 08:01