Explay MID-725 3G - Firmware (OS 2.3 -4.2.2) | (Version with 1Gb RAM c 3G)

Rep: (17)
Explay MID-725 - Firmware (OS 2.3 - 4.2.2)
PictureExplay MID-725 3G, Explay Informer 725

Description | Discussion пїЅ | Firmware (Version with 512mb without 3G) пїЅ | Firmware (Version with 1Gb without 3G) пїЅ | Firmware (Version with 1Gb c 3G)пїЅ

[*] In the subject are allForum Rulesand10 commandments novice who is hard to master the Rules of the Forum
[*] In the subject discussed directly own firmware. All other questions should be asked in the topicdiscussionsdevices.
[*] For comparison, devices with other models and for selecting Create topic SectionSelection and Comparison
[*] Discussion of devices not related to this topic is prohibited. If the theme you need for a specific model does not exist - create it.
[*] Instead of the words “Thank you!” UsePicture. If you have less than 15 posts - click on the "Complaint" button under the message where you were helped, and write a thank you.
[*] Useful topics to note:Forum FAQ, How to search the forum?

Drivers and Utilities

Official firmware
Official firmware 2.3 (28-04-2012)
Official firmware 2.3 (Narod.ru)And then some not swinging
Official firmware 4.0
Official firmware 4.0 (Narod.ru)
Installing the firmware: In the "Instructions" ->"How to install the single-firmware"

Custom firmware
Firmware from Explay MID-725 (1gb without 3G) -Full performance is not guaranteed, use a thistle at your own risk.
Salyanka 2.3.1
Firmware 2.3.1 firmware based on the tablet Cube U9GT2

Salyanka 4.0.3
Salyanka 4.0.4
A warning:
WhiteBoard @ 26.05.2012, 20:07*
after flashing the tablet will be no sound.

Android 4.2.2 (for Explay MID 725 1Gb 3G)fromEgor72001

Instructions
How to install multi-file (custom) firmware (Video)

How to install firmware Multifile
Before flashing do "Erase IDB"
  1. If you dare to be sewn, then we check the full functionality of all of which can be in tablet, because the road will not be back and vsluchae iron SC issues show kukish.
  2. All checked and finally decided on the firmware ?! then we put the tablet on charge and wait for 100%
  3. The charge at 100%? Then turn off the tablet. Click the volume rocker on the "+", and then stuck to the plate previously inserted in a computer cable and release the button.
  4. Now open the "Device Manager" (Windows 7 - My Computer, Properties, Device Manager) and see where the unknown device, we click LMB, then select the "Driver" click below to upgrade and choose the folder with the drivers
  5. Open the program RKAndroid Tool 1.29 (usually lies with the firmware) and do everything as in the screenshot (Everything is signed)
    Attached Image

6. After flashing wait a bit, the tablet will do everything possible wipes are, then reboot. Here you can with peace of mind to pull the cable, and turn on the tablet (if he is not included)
  7. All you flashed your tablet.

How to Install a Single-firmware
Before flashing do "Erase IDB" (How to: Set the RK ANDROID TOOL (from the cap), and in it we press the button) before using this program need to perform steps 1-6 !!!
1) Turned off the tablet.
2) I inserted a cable into the tablet.
3) I pressed the + button and holding it stuck the cable into the comp.
4) Release the + button
5) The installation of firewood began, substituted the firewood from the folder with the firmware
6) Firewood installed, Class for rockusb devices / RK29 Device appeared in the Device Manager
7) In the folder with RKBatchTool, run RKBatchTool.exe as administrator. In the interface, a square with the number 1 lights up in green (connection is established).
8) I select the firmware file. In the log:
"Loading Firmware Finished"
9) Click "Upgrade"
10) Waited for the inscription in the log "******* Upgrade Done Success<1>Fail<0>******** "Wait for 8 minutes, first upload the firmware, then check it.
11) The tablet will do Soft-Reset on its own after completing the firmware.
12) If you do not disconnect the cable, the charging process will go (Tablet sewn)

Battery calibration
1. Charge your phone as long as
We do not get the full message
charge.
2. Discharging the phone to zero until
he did not fully turn off
3. Repeat step number "one"
4. Set the terminal emulator or
Root explorer (during this and
next steps do not disable
from the charger)
5. In the emulator, follow:
Code
su
rm / data / system /
batterystats.bin
or remove through the Root explorer
file
/ Data / system / batterystats .bin
6. Use on health

Restoring killed tablet (Brick)
Do everything at your own risk, it is dangerous.
5 and 6 closable leg as in the picture (I did eyelet needles) and fighting the stick usb cable to the plate (pre thrust in the comp)
I helped 2 times if the first attempt does not try to connect to repeat more times with my 2 and 3 was obtained.
Attached Image
Here's a post if that which is described in more detailExplay MID-725 3G - Firmware (OS 2.3 -4.2.2) (Post # 14837092)
Or hereExplay MID-725 3G - Firmware (OS 2.3 -4.2.2) (Post # 14864889)
OriginalExplay MID-725 3G - Firmware (OS 2.3 -4.2.2) (Post # 34199896)

Increase the smoothness and speed of image rendering

miscellanea

Cap updates
26.05.12 - Create themes. Lined with a link to the official firmware. Links to the main firmware of the Mid-725 (1GB without 3G). Bit full driver section and the section is different. Laid out instructions for the firmware.
27.05.12 - Added a warning to "custom firmware". He added a second method rutirovaniya in the "Miscellaneous" section. Added mirror the official firmware on Narod.ru. I added links to the next topic.
01.06.12 - Added one more instruction. thankBobacekh Rays of good and cookies.
10.06.12 - And on the 4th release of Android
15.06.12 - Added instructions for calibrating a battery
01/10/2014 - He has designed a hat, some updated links.
10/17/2014 - How to Recover a brick decoration hats.

26/06/2015 12:21 - Added instructions to improve the smoothness and speed of image rendering.

Post has been editedegor72001 - 23.08.15, 13:25
Reason for editing: to improve the smoothness and speed of manual drawing pictures

Rep: (22)
yohikk
In the custom firmware write that after flashing the tablet will be no sound.

Rep: (4)
About the class thanks to the author Respect topics

Rep: (3)
For root is better to give in the header link to Gingerbreak, exactly works

Rep: (0)
Somehow, with the office. site firmware swings, an error of 30%. Can someone post it, if you downloaded?

Post has been editeddiyarl - 26.05.12, 20:20

Rep: (-2)
huge respect to the author of this topic, the young man, waiting for development: thank_you:

Post has been editedkotothey - 26.05.12, 21:04

Rep: (13)
Thank you all. I add all cap either now or tomorrow.

All custom firmware flooded at all disappears Wi fi, obviously module waffles we otlichnaetsya of 725. Off firmware right now lay

Rep: (13)
BOBACEHOK,
I have poured on the people. Link in the header.

Post has been editedyohikk - 26.05.12, 22:48

Good evening ladies and gentlemen, please to collect a thread proshivodelschikam custom based ofitsalki that all worked and all games were on full screen

Post has been editedkotothey - 27.05.12, 00:09

It's not in the firmware and in the resolution of the game. If the cartridge by sega pyryat in cd-drive computer, it should work there? You have something like asking for.

Good evening ladies and gentlemen, please to collect a thread proshivodelschikam custom based ofitsalki that all worked and all games were on full screen

Please slurred. On ofitsialke so everything works fine.

Guys, did not get to download off. firmware, or to the office. site nor link yohikk on people, even with the use download managers. With office. Site of downloads 250,55MB 250,64MB with 250,62MB people. Some few tens of kilobytes, loony, I do not understand what was going on. Maybe someone on the parts can break and lay out? Or torrent? Thank.

Post has been editeddiyarl - 27.05.12, 12:26

Sorry for the vague question gentlemen, yesterday was a little tired, I mean games that are on our Planchet, on off. ask me not to go to full screen, and when I put a hodgepodge that go to full screen, but there is no sound and the wafer does not work, can tell what should be done to the game go full screen, the settings set (run in normal mode)

Sorry for the vague question gentlemen, yesterday was a little tired, I mean games that are on our Planchet, on off. ask me not to go to full screen, and when I put a hodgepodge that go to full screen, but there is no sound and the wafer does not work, can tell what should be done to the game go full screen, the settings set (run in normal mode)

I have already said that after the firmware kastomov tablet will be no sound.
Put off.

diyarl @ 27.05.2012, 13:20*
Post # 13

Guys, did not get to download off. firmware, or to the office. site nor link yohikk on people, even with the use download managers. With office. Site of downloads 250,55MB 250,64MB with 250,62MB people. Some few tens of kilobytes, loony, I do not understand what was going on. Maybe someone on the parts can break and lay out? Or torrent? Thank.

Check your hardware / software, not usually given spool file rabid anti-virus / firewalls. Alternatively, check your hard disk. The problem is clearly with you.

Post has been editedBobacekh - 27.05.12, 16:01

Rep: (3)
At the office. ask of 28 as the phone will not work in any switched on before running the rest of the difference nor any

george7887,

At the office. ask of 28 as the phone will not work in any switched on before running the rest of the difference nor any

And the phone is working on the previous firmware did? Personally, I do not =)

I do not know my phone works perfectly well and SMS is also the only game then why not the entire screen such as pes 2012 and so on, and on custom bikes were in full screen

Good day to all!! Respect daredevil open this topic. Help is needed!!!! It does not work on / off button (((Not included, not shut down, not from sleep mode can not get out, but when you connect the charging cable or usb-activate the screen. More and the camera stopped working, knocks out the error. Tell me what to do ????

+ the same problem still camera is not Robit generally behind something has fallen off (pin or chip which is), and if the pressure on the back cover of 2-3 centimeters below the camera (or back) we'll hear a click followed by (if continue to keep this place) button will work =) like this
By the way, if you hold, then the screen will not work ie sensor, and a few seconds after the release starts work

Post has been editedIgraman - 28.05.12, 12:54

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 01/06/20, 20:25