Purchase / sale / exchange of spare parts | You can sell / buy / change non-working devices.

Rep: (1210)
In this thread, we get rid of non-working devices for spare parts, unnecessary parts of devices, or we are looking for them for our devices. (You can sell / buy / change)
We tell each other where and what to buy, for what price.

Necessary links:
Repair and service.
Service for our machines

Theme rules:
Raising the topic is prohibited.
Creating duplicates is prohibited
Bargaining, discussion, reflection, etc. - Only in PM.
There is only the offer itself!

We give here -I will give in good and clean hands ...
K
Regular ads for sale / purchase / exchange of any devices that are not intended for sale by spare parts, you need to place only separate topics, for placement in this topic - PO RO ..

Do not forget to thank helping to raise their reputation.

Post has been editedo.a.i. - 16.06.16, 06:24
Reason for editing: Put a small letter in the tag.

Rep: (0)
Buy anytek at66a registrar for parts

Post has been editedAlexandrOst92 - 09.02.19, 18:15
Reason for editing: Buy any city

Rep: (14)
Selling Sony M for parts die NAND rest is all ideal 700r

Post has been editedMaza97 - 09.02.19, 22:31

Rep: (3)
Nexus 5x 2/16

Moscow city
Ability to ship: Yes

Price: 4500
Opportunity to bargain: Yes
Reason for transaction: butlup sold in parts (a full set (turbochargers, box, checks) + case Tudia Black + 2 silikovyh cover with Ali + glass on the screen)

Description of your device:
Nexus 5x MTS bought 3 years ago in January 2016, I thought I was lucky and grab butlup not already, however.
The machine was pasted glass almost immediately after purchase (very high quality, but without oleofobki), respectively, below the screen without scratches and oleofobkoy.
The battery replaced with a new in December 2018 (that is, it is almost new). Old give to the load if necessary =) old holds 2.5 screen, the new 4.
On the back of the roof of a lot of abrasions due to wear in a case, which falls under the sand and dust and scratch cover.

Black colour

Attached Image

Attached Image

Rep: (6)
Sale Two Xiaomi Mi 5s. Both lame on both feet.

First black, silver cover: in the lower right corner of the screen is slightly broken (outside of the work area), touch works. Mother under the substitution (randomly shutdown without the possibility of further charging - enlivened only with squats). The rest of all the rules. Cable box, Chinese charging case. 2000P.

Second white, silver cover: screen without visible defects and damage (looks like new), died Memory: computer determines, but not sew. The rest of the rules. Without cable box. 2500r.

Both give time for the 4000r. Or Moscow Korolev Perez.

Attached images
Attached Image
Attached Image

Post has been editedshlangman - 13.02.19, 08:14

Rep: (140)
Buy Amazfit Stratos clock with a broken screen. You need to pay.
Or selling, to whom the entire screen is needed.

Post has been editedsas1975 - 17.02.19, 23:45

Rep: (10)
Selling galaxy s7, the official delivery to Russia. He died after the update is likely mat.plata. Screen and cabinet in excellent condition. Price 5000. If you need to gather a complete set, because where it is all on his own box. It located in Solnechnogorsk, Moscow region, possible Perez. All questions in the mare.

Rep: (5)
Selling new silver-KZ cable from the ZS10. 400r.

Buyer enclosure 614 pocketbook.
Or not a workbook complete with a whole body.

Selling Chuwi 15.6.
5000₽.
Broken one mount the monitor, the problem with charging the battery during operation.
Details in the LAN.
Krasnodar city.

Post has been editedDbim0k - 15.02.19, 09:44

Rep: (1)
Selling a working board with the battery, untethered, Ipad mini 4 16gb Wi-Fi (without display)
Price discussed
Photos available on request

Post has been edited7DSL - 16.02.19, 15:51

Rep: (31)
Buy on board mi a1 64 gb or own a smartphone with a working motherboard

Rep: (8)
Motorola Droid Turbo 32 Gb Black Ballistic Nylon XT1254. The bootloader is locked, there is no Russification. The device is partially defective, ie not working port for charging (no synchronization nor charging). The battery was replaced, but it is not new, 80 percent of the initial capacity it is still there. The earpiece tihovat. There are almost imperceptible burn AMOLED in place of the status bar. State body on 3/5. On the glass a lot of small scratches. More disadvantages in terms of the work has not been noticed.
Last 4-5 months has been used with a wireless QI-charging, charging a long time, about 5 hours, but if you want to use as possible.
3000 rubles. Chance Perez, bargaining. In parts do not sell.
----
Parts for Motorola DROID 4 XT894
The rear cover 150 5- condition RUB.
Inner frame with flash, speaker, 3.5 connector, buttons - 200 rubles.
The outer part of the body (cracked in two places) - 50 rubles.

Post has been editedmakas46 - 17.02.19, 21:42

I am looking for a tablet screen sumsung galaxy tab s2 sm-t719.
And the screen and other parts of the tablet sony z3 tablet sgp621.

Rep: (3)
I buy not expensive matrix with LVDS interface for 10.1 tablet Cube U30GT2. Markings on the matrix TM.A.A 101-2535-839F.
It can be broken. From it I need only highlight. Still it is possible to loop it and loop with cameras. But that is secondary, the main matrix. Who wants to sell, write a personal message. In Rostov-on-Don or shipment by mail. Photos under spoiler.

Attached images
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

Post has been editedMifody128 - 20.02.19, 10:45

Greetings! Selling spare parts (working) on ​​Doogee T6 pro, namely: Motherboard assembly Accum (3 months in operation) and the back cover. Price: 1500 for vse..pishite in l / s. For parts say, all operating. : Thank_you:

Good afternoon! Available blue original front panelHonor 8 Lite (PRA-TL10) . Now I put in the service center for a new app. part, and the old panel gave. I changed due to the fact that the display has at least one single, but the crack (see. The attached photo). The sensor itself works flawlessly, including cracks in the place, so took 3 months. If anyone is interested, please contact QMS. Negotiated price. Detail can send a parcel.

Attached images
Attached Image
Attached Image

Greetings forum users! Sale Xiaomi Mi5 3gb / 64 gold. Such a problem. The battery died and I do not know what to do with him now? o.O Batteries do not see sense to buy for themselves. It works from him for long, well, there minutes 20-30 minutes when using on and off. When connected to a charging works as usual, but as soon as the pull cable after a while it turns off.
Can sell for parts or sell it for less? Everything works correctly and regularly good condition, except for the battery.
If you are interested please contact;)
Here is a photo of devaysa:
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

Post has been editedMaxPowerSGS - 21.02.19, 15:40

Rep: (1)
Sold 6.1 display on the Nokia 2018, great quality, did not hold a candle, but most likely the original. Wrong model when ordering (required on the Nokia 6) give at cost, can an inexpensive set. For details in LS St. Petersburg

Rep: (108)
Selling Samsung Note 3 (n9005), broken down on the screen pink spot left.
Fully working except as described above. =) 3000r.

Rep: (41)
Selling Yotaphone 2 (YD-201) nonworking. Both are in perfect condition screen. The defect is most likely in the memory (suddenly fell into a blue screen Tried to flash -. Failed)
In the presence of the device itself, the box, the original bumper. Charging cord will not give up. Very handy.
Ideal as a donor or a person whose hands are straighter than me and he will be able to resuscitate him.
All - 4000 rubles. Krasnodar.

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 29/04/20, 21:56