Ramos W13pro - Discussion | Tablet, 8.0 "

Rep: (177)
DiscussionRamos W13pro
PictureRamos W13PRO, Orion TP800
Description | Discussion пїЅ | Purchase пїЅ | Firmware пїЅ | A source of information
  • Before asking a question, look Android OS FAQandGlossary. Respect your and other people's time.
  • To discuss and search for third-party programs / games, use the following sections: Programs and Games .
  • To compare the device with competitors and on the choice of devices, please contact: Selection and Comparison .
  • The available amount of RAM and memory for installing applications is discussed in the topic: How much memory is in your machine?
  • The results of performance tests of Android devices, see the topic: Benchmark
  • Before posting photos, read the topic Working with Images on the forum
  • Messages that are not related to the topic of discussion (offtopic) are deleted without warning.
Characteristics and photos
Attached Image

CPU: Amlogic AML8726-MX (dual-core Cortex A9 up to 1.5 GHz, GPU ->Mali-400MP2)
RAM: 1GB DDR3
ROM: 8-16GB (1GB of which is occupied by the system), support for TF (MicroSD) memory cards up to 32GB
Screen: 8 ", 1024 * 768, capacitive, 5 touches, G + G (glass on glass)
Wireless network: Wi-Fi 802.11b / g / n, support 3G USB modems
Built-in infrared port and G-sensor
Operating system: Android 4.0x ICS
Interfaces: USB 2.0 High-Speed ​​USB MICRO 5pin, DC 5V / 2A, HDMI, 3.5mm stereo headphone output
Battery: 3.7V 4000mAh (operating time from 3x (video + wifi) up to 15 hours (music + earphone + screen off))
Cameras: 0.3MP front, 2MP rear
The size: 205 * 155 * 11.8 mm
Touch buttons: on the front right>"back", "home", "menu". - on real photos they are not visible - perhaps they are not. No touch buttons
Mechanical buttons: "volume + -" (top left), "on / off" - on the left side in the top
Weight: about 480g
Included: manual, warranty card, certificate, USB cable, charger
Body material
plastic, rough - "paint under the skin" (Leather paint)
Price in china 899 yuan = $ 143 = 4420 rubles, i.e. In the Internet Magazah with delivery to Russia will be somewhere from 180$
8GB version 799RNB ($ 126)
additional info
photo interfaces
Attached Image
Below are photos takenfrom here
Tablet OVERVIEW(Chinese translation of Chinese->English because Chinese ->Russian is difficult to read)
reverse side (2 speakers, camera)
Why then placed the speakers vertically - i.e. for portrait mode, although it would be more logical for an album - movies / games ...
Attached Image
on / off button
Attached Image
Volume +/- button
Attached Image
infrared port
Attached Image
viewing angles
Attached Image
tablet's char (percent, frequency, memory, ...)
Attached Image
Antutu -6486 parrots
Attached Image
view from all sides
Attached Image
dimensions
Attached Image
original case for ramos w13 / w13pro
caseon Aliworth $ 9,in China29RNB ($ 4.8)
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

one more option, a little more expensive than 35RNB, I did not find it on Ali ...
Attached Image

Attached Image

Attached Image

original remote control ramos
Tao remote control is searched asramos йЃҐжЋ§ е™Ё, on Ali, you can search asramos remote control
It looks like this:
Attached Image

Attached Image

dimensions will not say, but you can judge by the battery;)
inside
battery
Attached Image

place for sim card module
Attached Image

cameras
Attached Image

display
Attached Image

tach
Attached Image

WiFi antenna
Attached Image

WiFi module
Attached Image

comparison of W13PRO and W6HD
Attached Image

percent
Attached Image

memory
Attached Image

a couple more pictures
Attached Image

Attached Image
Firmware and patches
Instruction
Official firmware for Ramos'a (but suitable for Orion'a)
Firmware 0511 - was used in the prototype
Firmware 0531 - "factory" first versionFirmware 0615- "factory" second option
Firmware 0731- among other things increases brightness.
0821 firmware- added support for USB Ethernet adapters- removed from of.sayta because of the large number of complaints.
Firmware 0823- corrected 0821
Official firmware for Orion
Custom firmware for Ramos and Orion
CC'MOD_0.8_731- modified firmware based on 0731
CC'MOD_1 .6 _823- modified firmware based on 0823
Firmware yeyouv1.0- Android 4.0.4
CM 10 (no Russian language)
-
Patches
google_patch 06/08/12Gapps for 4.0.x (Google Play, Google Map гЂЃ Google Earth гЂЃ Google Mail)
AC3_DTS_patch 08.06.12AC3 / DTS add sound
W13pro_flash_player patch 06/08/12update flash player
How to install the firmware or patch
ROOT
1. Instruction fromdinoel
2. Script to edit GooglePlay fromboriskam , the archive also has root and instructions
Quickly and through Recovery (recovery)
ROOT installation instructions
To begin, make sure that you do not have root rights:
Look for the Superuser application on your tablet, if you don’t have it, you don’t have root rights. If the application is there, you have root rights and you do not need to do it again ...
1. Download this file: the root file.
2. Throw it on the micro sd card (EXACTLY the one that plugs into the memory slot (external memory card)).
3. Go into the pseudo recovery (in the off state without any cords (power and power)), hold down the volume button down + turn on the tablet and wait until it goes into recovery (press 5-10 seconds and release).
4. To navigate, use the volume down button and the power button to confirm the selection.
5. You need to go to the menu "apply update from sdcard", and then select the file "elf2_root.zip".
6. Restart the tablet by clicking "reboot system now".
Now you have a root)
Work software
1. YouTube_v4.0.8E
2. ....
Ways to restore "bricks
useful links
Official pageRAMOS W13PRO
Chinese forum
There is a review of Ramos W13 (not PRO- the same case, but percents AML8726-M3, 512MB RAM)
Custom Recovery (custom recovery)
TWRP recoveryinstallation instructions in the same place (thankswanimfor porting)
Polls archive
Attached Image

Crash testtablet(you need to copy the link and paste into the address bar of the browser)

Dear users of the tablet Ramos W13PRO (Orion TP800)
All questions about the firmware ask incorrespondingtopic.
The topic is closed. If necessary, you can open a topic. For all questions regarding the topic contact the moderator subsectionEnlightened grandfather at QMS .

Post has been editedEnlightened grandfather - 13.07.16, 16:49

NicolasG, while on Taobao are no reviews of the tablet obtained :) sold more than 100, no ..., respectively, while all this pre-order ...

Rep: (712)
Yes, apparently, pre-order, many shops and it is written. But, once the tablet offer not one or two, and ten suppliers, means "hour H" is close.

Rep: (152)
It's all the same businessmen who offered him more than a week ago. That's when this tablet will be sold at least one vendor Tagged "Assurance Plus", then there will be much more specific to talk about the imminent ordering.
In general, the current dollar exchange rate, this tablet even for $ 170 with delivery does not look as attractive as his younger bratelnik Ramos W17 Pro ...We pressured the bourgeoisie, under pressure, and hide behind the alleged reduction in the cost of oil.

At this pace, soon a model from RollsRolsen RTB 8.4 JoyIt will be interesting in terms of price / specifications (especially if there still screw the IPS-matrix).

Post has been editedIceArms - 04.06.12, 18:23

IceArms @ 04.06.2012, 17:16*
At this pace, soon a model from Rolls Rolsen RTB 8.4 Joy is interesting in terms of price / specifications (especially if there still screw the IPS-matrix).

Rawls This is based on single-core processor, and its price is not happy at all.
I do not know, as in other 8 "1024 * 768 tablets, but in my Teclast P85 screen is gorgeous, though not the IPS. The viewing angles do not cause any problems absolutely. They are good on all sides. The typical for a TN matrix color inversion is present only if .. look at the screen diagonally from bottom right in landscape orientation, and then only at large angles Obviously, you need to work hard to look at the screen with this point of view there is a phrase in TX: view Direction (Gray Inversion): 4:30 o . 'clock When viewed from all four sides of the inversion is almost no brightness, contrast -. is also in order, juicy color matrix set ChiMei-Innolux EJ080NA-04C Probably, the IPS screen would have been even better, but in comparison with the conventional TN.. matrix screen tablet is a very good Hard to say, due to what it achieved in the I ICOO D70W was a screen from the same manufacturer, formally, with the same basic characteristics:.. a-Si TFT active matrix, LED backlight, brightness of 250 nit, contrast 700: 1, 1024 * 600 1024 * 768 against viewing angles of 150 degrees horizontally and vertically. But the angles 8 "matrix in reality much better, as well as contrast.
Therefore, in my opinion, the 8 "IPS is not as relevant as, for example, 7". Perhaps that is why they practically do not produce.

Tetraider73 @ 04.06.2012, 22:44*
Here in this store leaves $ 169 + shipping around $ 13 .... basically norms.

Already $ 159. :) Quite a standards agreement. Especially considering the possibility of delivery Singapore or HK Post for reasonable $ 13.

NicolasG @ 04.06.2012, 23:19*
Therefore, in my opinion, the 8 "IPS is not as relevant as, for example, 7". Perhaps that is why they practically do not produce.

Thanks for the post, made me reconsider my opinion about vosmidyuymovok screens.)) (And in general ...)

Post has been editedIceArms - 04.06.12, 22:45

Rep: (1)
Where can I order?

Whether to trusthttp://www.thingsshop.com ?

They do not pay by PayPal. This confused :(

Post has been editedqptabtpc - 05.06.12, 01:26

IceArms, What nafig ROLSEN ??? it RAMOS W16
photos, price, etc.
price list in ChinaIt fell to 699RNB, though of. 899RNB ($ 142), Ali delivered approximately from 150 $
a bunch of owners -forum thread
Attached Image

Steeper than the housing W13, sound Yamaha - dual-core is not announced, ips-om the more.
Ponalepyat their shildikov and sell three expensive: censored: (recommended retail price 6500rub)

Post has been editedPUHH123 - 05.06.12, 04:24

qptabtpc, moreover they have it "In stock: yes" , No one, and they have

Post has been editedPUHH123 - 05.06.12, 04:45

What do you think when after all that there will be better to take Ramos W13PRO or Ramos W22PRO?

qptabtpc, then taste the case, someone needs IPS, anyone else that I was interested in is for example 8 "so 9.7", 10.1 ", 7" - is not considered.

PUHH123 @ 05.06.2012, 05:16*
Steeper than the housing W13, sound Yamaha - dual-core is not announced, ips-om the more.

So the fact of the matter is that the representatives of Rawls argue that they have their own assembly! Collect, of course, according to the same body will be in the same factory, where Ramos and rivet. But in addition to IPS-matrix, they have more and the battery is not stated in the 4200, as in W16, but in 4800. I'm not saying that it is one hundred percent true! The very very cautious about such allegations. But if in the real world is all they say it is my personal respect for the company to grow significantly. : Yes2: Although the price is slightly above average (these are the realities of Russia, at least for now).
qptabtpc @ 05.06.2012, 00:46*
Whether to trusthttp://www.thingsshop.com ?

They do not pay by PayPal. This confused :(

Hard to say ... PayPal-label at the bottom of the page is present, if the correspondence was told they do not accept, then, apparently, for the beauty slapped. About the real presence is also better to clarify the correspondence. On the other hand, work, like, from 2010., And on the next forum (China-iPhone) met habitue, who at one time worked and strongly recommend them.
In general, I personally, if ordered and asked to begin to make a picture of the tablet (even a photo of the box) on the background of the logo of the store and send an e-mail. :)

Post has been editedIceArms - 05.06.12, 12:39

As I understand it there's just a logo PayPala. Not even pressed. And the methods of payment do not. Here.

Damn not even order where :(

Post has been editedqptabtpc - 05.06.12, 16:54

Rep: (0)
Here's another store:
http://www.ramos-tablet.com/ramos-w13-pro-...hscreen-8g.html

Like in the comments written in the coming days I will send people ...
I think to myself there to take someone heard about this store?

oleglark @ 06.06.2012, 03:50*
anyone heard of this store?

Domain Information
Creation Date: 2012-02-06
Expiration Date: 2013-02-06

Think for yourself. You decide ...

Post has been editedqptabtpc - 05.06.12, 23:35

Has anyone tried to order through TaoBao.Comthisservice?

qptabtpc, reviews a little annoying that they do not charge a commission on goods more expensive $ 50, other intermediaries take 7-10% with any ... well, as if there is no stick - no guarantees ...

Rep: (0)
Tried to make a checkout, on ramos-tablet.com have payment option PayPal ... and have no guarantee

Ali appeared at the platereliable supplier status Assurance Plus. Pro pre-order word, the price is not very encouraging.

Finally, this model will(link)have trusted seller on Ali! Only here the price is not happy - $ 187 for a minimum supplied with the delivery, and $ 194 for the standard kit with the same delivery. Let's wait for decline, but we'll see. :)

NicolasG As he wrote, did not see your post, almost simultaneously post it. : Happy:

Post has been editedIceArms - 06.06.12, 21:08

Add to cap pictures - view from all sides and dimensions

Post has been editedPUHH123 - 08.06.12, 06:55

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 20/07/20, 21:23