FUJITSU Stylistic Q550 - Discussion | [tabletpc] windows 7

Rep: (9)
Characteristics of the tablet computer Fujitsu STYLISTIC Q550 64Gb SSD Slate PC
Fujitsu STYLISTIC Q550 Slate PC / Intel® Atom ™ Z670 (Oak Trail) 1.5 GHz (32-bit, Cores 1, 512 KB Cache, Max TDP 3W) / 2 GB DDR2-800 MHz / Intel® GMA 600 Video Card (HDMI) / Intel® HD Audio (2x stereo microphone, 1x speaker) / Solid-State Drive (SSD) 62 GB / 10.1 "(25.7 cm) WXGA (In-plane switching (IPS), Dual Digitizer N- trig Anti-glare touchscreen multi-touch, 1280 x 800 pixel, 500: 1, 400 cd / mІ, 16:10, 160 ° / 160 °, LED display) / 1.3 MP camera / Bluetooth® 3.0 / WLAN Ralink RT3572 802.11 a / b / g / n / UMTS-module (3G-modem) Sierra Wireless Gobi 3000 (HSDPA downlink 14.4 MBit / s, HSUPA uplink 5.76 MBit / s) / GPS (Standalone GPS, AGPS, gpsOneXTRA ™) / card reader ( SD / SDHC) / built-in SmartCard reader / built-in fingerprint scanner (Fingerprint Sensor) / G-Sensor (accelerometer) / tablet pen (stylus) and docking station (Cradle) in the computer lekte (4xUSB 2.0) / folder-cover included / maximum battery capacity 4cell Lithium-Polymer, 5.240 mAh, 38 Wh up to 8 hours of battery life! / Microsoft Windows 7 Professional 32-bit

Posted 05/21/2012, 15:28:

I bought this tablet today in the system.
Who has questions, please contact.
The main advantages for which I took: IPS screen, 8 hours of work, the ability to change batteries, 10 "diagonal (12" for me too much). I bought it to replace the first ipad.
I also liked the fact that he has a case in the kit. For me, this plays more value than a functional cradle (like Samsung slate)
It is very convenient that he has two power supplies in the kit (I will leave one at work. One will be used at home)

Post has been editedamber_34 - 21.05.12, 15:32

with minimal illumination (which corresponds to about 30% of aypadovskaya) and the included wafer of the device lasted about 6.5 hours, despite the fact that it was just the second charge-discharge cycle

Rep: (3)
Is it possible to return money for Windows?

I think it is possible. I did not bother myself, because I want to upgrade to the official eight later.
Today I installed windows 8, everything went like clockwork. I really liked the fact that in order to work in the BIOS I did not need a hardware keyboard, the BIOS normally recognizes the touch

The battery swings slowly.
Today measured the duration of the work.
Windows8 is installed, the backlight is 10%, wifi is on, in the Internet browsing mode the device worked for 8 hours and 25 minutes.
I think this is the most long-running tablet on Windows.

Rep: (5)
Hey. I also choose a tablet on Windows. With the time of work, everything is clear, thank you. Very interested in performance. Bring examples of heavy programs. For example, editing a large photo in Photoshop. Or launch a 3D editor. Or sometimes I need autocad, Corell. How does he handle it?

How is it with heating? If you turn on the backlight to full charge, swing on wifi and watch full movie, and on the street +40 (yes, we have so in the summer)? My old HP laptop overheated and went to sleep. As a result, he lost contact on the chip vidyahi from overheating.

In short, I really do not know what to take. Once a week I fly for a couple of days on business trips to different countries. Need exactly Windows and mobility with autonomy. New laptop, this fudzhik, Azer v501 or wait for the release of Windows 8 and new tablets?

I honestly do not run anything heavier than the office. Now I’m waiting for two spare batteries from the states, it will help a lot with my business trips.
When buying, I chose between Fujik and Samsung.
There is heating, but not very strong. By the way, I have a suspicion that there is no cooler in this tablet.

Post has been editedamber_34 - 03.06.12, 07:09

Rep: (272)
stumbled uponoverview. somehow not pleased at all ...
Does it really even slow down 720p?

I think they wrote this review without having a real device on their hands. With 720 video playback, there were no problems. The real time of working in the Internet browsing mode via a wafer, I was more than 9 hours (on the eighth Windows)

Rep: (0)
Hello.
I have STYLISTIC Q550.
For half a year, they didn’t even reach all the functions (gps and full-fledged charms of a sim card on board).
Please tell me what software for calls \ sms \ mobile contract management you use on your tablet.
What free GPS positioning software do you use?

Hi, I can not turn on 3G, the device is not detected, or rather there is no modem, I put SIM, maybe I need to turn on something else, win 8 32bit

On the back of the device, remove the battery, see if there is 3G GPS marking?

Throw wood for 3G and GPS and how to make the camera work, everything for Win8 Pro x86 under 7 all worked fine

in general, everything is updated via the support site, but there it’s better to reinstall all the firewood in order and everything works with regular programs, but I did it all for a long time so that I can throw off only a whole bunch

Rep: (11)
I ask the owners of this device to try running the planetarium program on itstellarium .
It's freeopen source planetarium with the ability to control a mechanized telescope.

I wonder if the hardware can handle it and how convenient it is to work with the program from the tablet.
The program is self-sufficient and interesting even without a telescope;)

On the ATOM, the D525 works acceptable.

I want to take such a tablet, including under this program.

Not advertising: blush:

Post has been editedZergling - 07.11.12, 11:48

Rep: (321)
Interested in the opinion of the owners, is it really possible to draw on this tablet, or is it not very suitable for this? It seems to have a stylus.

suitable, corel painter is set and drawn

M
Please read the rules of this section carefully!
2.7 It is forbidden to place ads on the sale, exchange and purchase of something. Any trade on the forum is allowed only in the section "Flea market"!
Messages about the sale \ purchase \ exchange will be deleted, a repeated punishment may follow!
For violation of the rules 2.7 should be punished (RO) for a period of 15 days

Post has been editedkomok1965 - 13.11.12, 09:57
Reason for editing: rules.

Tell me how things are with watching a video? Is there enough power for 720p and 1080p?

Rep: (2)
CABEHOK @ 11/15/2012, 11:13 PM*
Tell me how things are with watching a video? Is there enough power for 720p and 1080p?

Typical video Wildlife.wmv from the kit comes without brakes if you put all the latest updates. In reality, the machine starts to work faster if you install all the updates included in Win7 SP2.

By the way, the manufacturer removed the products from production. Replacement Analog: STYLISTIC Q572

two replacements came out on amd and intel, the second 702

Rep: (11)
It turned out that right after the purchase, the device went into repair and stayed there for two and a half months: D
Now he is with me and I am glad.
Version with Z690 processor.
While there are seven. Patch all available drivers. I had to tinker: (

I like the screen and the digitizer very much, though I couldn’t manage to do the things described here.N-trig
Does the stylus in the kit support 256 levels of depression, or do you need a special one?

Does it make sense to put 8-ku? I read that there are problems with graphics: (
Tried who put an android on it? Does it work?

I want to try everything;)

Post has been editedZergling - 14.03.13, 15:07

Full version    

Help     rules

Now: 09/14/19, 18:17