Last update of the program in the header:20.05.2012

Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

Description:
The most convenient and feature-rich download manager.
The application has all the necessary tools for this kind of functionality, extensive customization allow for maximum fit Manager for themselves. One of the features of the program would like to mention the ability to add a list of links from a file, as well as the function of removing the injection with the downloaded files, allowing the user to not look for the file and then separately on the disk.

Download: OVI STORE

Opportunities:
  • Multifunctional Download Manager

Homepage: http://djdominosvk.wordpress.com/

Russian interface: Not

Download: DEB: Attached filefatratmobile_1_469709.0.3_armel.deb (525.81 KB)

Post has been editedDgonix - 20.05.12, 10:57

Rep: (125)
It would be nice to report on what protocols it works and how to integrate with the browser.

Rep: (0)
Who used, how is he?

Rep: (0)
A good tool for horse racing on the same Wi-Fi is a complete control over all outgoing / incoming connections, yet it liked, so is the choice of the directory where the downloaded file will be loaded!

Rep: (7)
As he compared to Download Managerom?

I decided nevertheless to put the question and immediately. How to add a link to it, I do not understand? I press the plus sign, and then what?

Rep: (127)
Mishan77, insert link "download file" box manually or from a list of files by means of green krestika.Zatem presses "add to queue", if everything goes right then downloading.

Manually, this is how? to print or what? With clipboard he in this field does not insert link

Rep: (12487)
Mishanya77 @ 03.07.2012 14:00*
As he compared to Download Managerom?

Much more functional.

So is the use of its functionality, if the links have to manually print

Rep: (127)
Mishan77, I stick out of the buffer.

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 10/04/20, 23:03