> Attention!

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

BlackBerry Bold 9780 - Discussion

Rep: (423)
DiscussionBlackberry bold 9780
Attached ImageBlackberry bold 9780
Description | BlackBerry OS FAQ | Discussion пїЅ | Newbie Questions пїЅ | Blackberry | BBM Groupsavagemessiahzine.com пїЅ | Blackberry Club пїЅ | Purchase BlackBerry devices online stores | BlackBerry OS software catalog пїЅ | Games recommended by our colleagues | Official website of the manufacturer | Reset IT policies in Blackberry smartphones пїЅ | Blackberry accessories пїЅ | Tracking new firmware BB (all models) пїЅ | Blackberry firmware пїЅ |

About Blackberry

BlackBerry Bold 9780 Reviews

useful links

Post has been editeddred78 - 27.08.12, 14:09

Blackberry Bold 9780

Attached Image

Text review onmobile-review.com
Video review onyoutube.com

Post has been editeddred78 - 19.05.12, 18:46

Rep: (85)
Great machine, it seems to me. The Bold series looks much more presentable than the Curve.

Rep: (3)
Yes, a beautiful device, of course! Long chose between him and Pearl 9100, in the end I ordered myself this particular model. I have not received it yet, I am waiting for a parcel. It turned out 225 dead American presidents, along with delivery, which seems to be not bad. It remains to get. :)

Vkhllem @ 05/20/2012, 2:26 PM*
The Bold series looks much more presentable than the Curve.

so it should be bold is a business class, a curve budget

And I also like the design of the 97xx series more, and the dimensions of this series are optimal for me.

Probably, this model in the Blackberry lineup today is the most balanced in its characteristics. In the latest models from the BlackBerry, it saddens me that the battery life has drastically decreased and began to equal only one day, like Android smartphones.

I have been using 9780 for more than half a year. Before that I was 8520. The battery life is really good. There is no point in comparing with android phones primarily because there are usually more displays there, namely they are the main consumer of energy.
The screen is good, quite bright. Comfortable keyboard, soft key stroke.
Comparing 8520 and 9780, I can say that 9780 has not so many advantages for me. Everything is subjective, but for example, I could not configure the touchpad as it was on the 8520. On the first phone, the touchpad worked well, and on the 9780 it often jumps to the right places. The 8520 keyboard has a tougher keystroke, but that’s enough for a phone. On the phone, as a rule, I type very small texts, so the keyboard is fully justified. Remarkably, all Blackberry initially understand Russian and there is no need to install anything additionally. Moreover, phonetic input is very, very convenient. You get used to entering text very quickly. Yesterday I looked in the Beeline 9800 salon with a Russified keyboard and I categorically did not like it because of the microscopic size of the letters on the keys. Blackbury keys are not so large as to push two languages ​​there.
I didn’t feel the difference in the screens, because in 95% of cases I perceive text information from the screen (letters, messages ...) and the screen resolution of 8520 completely satisfied me. For the 8520, a reinforced battery was purchased immediately, so it is difficult to make a comparison by the time of work.
As a result, Blackbury budget models are quite worthy and perform their functions as well as more expensive fellows. The price difference is not justified.

Rep: (2)
Please tell me how to unlock wi-fi

stratowarius7, not like on rst

Rep: (29)
stratowarius7, Wi-Fi on PCT devices with OS6 and OS7 must be unlocked on the latest firmware.

Exactly for 9780 there is OS 6, and I already forgot, it means that wifi will work

Rep: (149)
Are the owners of the device Russian? how is he at work, how much does he keep etc? and then I look at it and at 9800, there is a whole topic on it and there’s nothing = \

Rep: (0)
Hello. Dear users of this phone. I am going to purchase this phone. Will I need to reflash it, install additional programs, etc.? I will buy in Russia.
Sorry for such stupid questions, the first time I will take such a phone.

wow23, works well, keeps depending on the level of the communication signal, the number of installed progs, the usage mode by the number of calls, sms, mail, from two to three days to a week.

Lemur1234, at your request

Rep: (100)
7th OS can be put on it?

Rep: (30)
MuffiN88, not

Rep: (1)
Hello.
I want to order this phone in ebeye from the USA. Unlocked.
I want to know what difficulties I will face. I read that the phone growth is quite trimmed. And there is everything in Eurotest, right?
So here. There is a telephone. It remains to buy a sim card, ask in the cabin to install the LSI and voila everything works? Or any gestures all the same have to do?

Prince Katori,
Everything is yes, look just there he was unlocked. Nobody will bet you to BIS, if you did not buy the phone from the biline, and so many do not even know how to do it, read the forums and go, everything is very simple, although for the first time it may not seem so.

Rep: (1)
Nobody will bet you to BIS, if you did not buy the phone from the biline, and so many do not even know how to do it, read the forums and go, everything is very simple, although for the first time it may not seem so.

that is, I understand correctly that there will be an LSI with such a phone, but I will have to install it myself, but look for instructions on the Internet? =)
And yes, immediately the question then: if the BIS are not set by the operators, then at what rate are the money withdrawn?
And yet, is there Russian in the BB from the USA? Not Klava, namely Russian in the phone. Or do you need to engrave the keyboard at the same time to the local craftsmen? =)

Post has been editedPrince Katori - 28.10.12, 15:06

Prince Katori, Yes there to put, nothing to do, connected to a PC, downloaded and ready. LSI operators connect as a service, about 400 rubles per month, but few people configure it, or rather even know how to configure it. The firmware is multilingual, so you just need to select the language, or you can flash some kind of hybrid firmware at the same time, it will be better to keep the battery and work, it’s checked. If there is a problem with ebay, on the blackberry forum one little man sends from America like, the price is about 16-17 tons, phones without engraving are natural. And yes, engraving can be done, it’s not expensive.

Full version    

Help     rules

Now: 08/23/19, 03:38