> In this section, only the catalog of programs!

Attention! All questions on the programs that are not in this section, ask in the subject. Ambulance for beginners .

IN THIS SECTION ONLY THE PROGRAM CATALOG! CREATING THOSE QUESTIONS IS FORBIDDEN! SEARCH PROGRAMS .
New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

Phone Guard | Protection from unwanted calls and SMS

Rep: (1231)
Phone Guard 1.08

Phone Guard - a simple and effective way to protect against unwanted incoming calls or SMS.
Vozmozhsnosti Phone Guard:
- Call Filter - Block incoming calls from unwanted callers from your notebook
- SMS Blocker - block messages from unwanted callers from your notebook
- Time Limited Block - restriction on the duration of calls from unwanted callers
- Block Unknown - Block incoming calls from unknown numbers
- Fast Entry - Quickly add a number from the call log or contact person to blacklist
- Wildcard Support - filtering all calls that begin with a certain numerical order.
Compatibility / adaptation: Windows Mobile 2003, Windows Mobile 2003 SE, Windows Mobile 5, Phone Edition
Developer: Xenict, Inc.
Developer's site: _http://xenict.com/default.aspx
.EXE file to install from the big blind is attached.
Huge request to moderators, if the subject has the right to life is asking you to help in the design as it creates it with a PDA (BB no) and break some rules.
It is looking for clues and crack.

Attached files

Attached filePhone_Guard_Setup__Trial_.PPC.108.zip(65.99 KB)

In honor admit description strapped with HPC.ru and theme created in the first place because no niCSB Magi Call and others. I have on a device does not work properly, and secondly, there are people who take out ...
If that is not so, please do not zapinyvat and help.

Rep: (5)
join in

Dear people, the fact is that I do not have the big blind, but to test a product like this.
Put if only for 3 I5 osey.Zaranee grateful

Here patched exe-Schnick.
We put the normal version and replace the patient on nebolno.
Test and comment.

Attached files

Attached filePhoneGuard_cr.zip(36.7 KB)

Rep: (4)
even I did not realize it for a smart or device? on mda compact did not get up

Rep: (-1)
transmits vibration and then resets the caller

Post has been editedFigaro - 09.03.07, 09:27

There are versions for smartphones and communicators, this to last.
The huge request, if only to lay out.

Rep: (266)
Normal prog! : Good: a lot of memory and does not have to cope with its task. Here at leisure Russified patched a file. Download to the animal in a folder with a prog.

Attached files

Attached filePhoneGuard.exe(158.27 KB)

Rep: (266)
Ehsan ,
Catch kabik.

Attached files

Attached filePhoneGuard.PPC.Trial.cab(169.57 KB)

drpweb-soul.

Rep: (0)
And I have been working day and the next went to a nonsense:
the caller go a long beep, and I have simply ignored the call. Pokazyvet that so and so missed

How to fix? :(

Zkraft, discourage normal?
As with the numbers 7 and 8, there is no problem?

Zkraft, discourage normal?
As with the numbers 7 and 8, there is no problem?

The fact of the matter is thatnot discourage ! We are calling beeps, I get a notification
Missed Call ...

Added @ 15.03.2007, 09:41

Another question:
I inadvertently placed immediately patched a file without a program. Everything worked.
Then came the rigmarole. I blew all peresavil everything right. Maybe not all brushed?
Help, please

Rep: (49)
In comparison with CallSMS Blocker better or worse, like one programki plana..Propuskaet whether a beep at a time when the CCP wakes up from sleep mode, or does not pass?

I have 3 axis. No question is only PhoneGate. PhoneGuard - misses.

Does not work, passes all calls. HTC Touch + WM 6

Rep: (18)
Glofiish x500 vm6 work checked and sms and phone calls without any deletions.

Rep: (37)
skips the dial tone from the caller, but then dumps!

damn ... sorry ... I checked - the horn does not pass ... but that's a different problem - as soon as the set - everything worked, then stopped working passes all calls in a row ... :( medicine with podkladyvaniem patched EXE to a folder not It helps .. that's not like I'm doing?

aklah I do not see what your device, but if you want to call is not held and stocks with regoy did not try prog PhoneGate. Easy to set up (easier than CSBlocker and MagiCall), comfortable, not large. In general, samples.

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 05/01/20, 7:34