> Attention!

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

2 pagesV  < 1 2 »  

> HTC 7 Mozart - Marriage | HTC T8699
Uncle
Message#1
18.05.12, 13:59
v.4.6
[offline]

Group: Moderators
Messages 3570
Check in: 04.05.08
Honor 9

Here is the marriage of the smartphoneHTC 7 Mozart.
Attached ImageT8697, T8698, T8699
Smartphone: Description | Discussion | FAQ | Accessories | Purchase | Marriage
General: Ambulance for beginners | OS General Questions | OS FAQ | News Talk | Selection and comparison of communicators and smartphones | Programs | Windows Phone 7 Club | GPS navigation
Firmware: General flashing questions | Firmware database | Creating and editing firmware | DFT Freedom ROM

Utility:

Dear friends! Be mutually polite! Say "Thank you" by increasing your reputation. If you do not have 15 more useful posts, ask the moderators to raise their reputation by pressing the buttonAttached Imageunder the message of the one who helped you.

Post has been editeduncle77 - 10.06.12, 09:30
sheva-mobiile
Message#22
13.12.12, 16:58
Visitor
[offline]

Group: Active users
Messages 23
Check in: 29.05.09
LG Optimus G

The problem is:
The network sees 112 calls, but does not call other numbers and does not receive calls, is there also no SMS?
I tried the cards Kyivstar, Mt, Life the same result ?????
Todjis
Message#23
18.12.12, 17:39
a guest
[offline]

Group: Users
Messages 6
Check in: 18.12.12
Nokia Lumia 720

Good day!
I have this question - during the operation of my device (from September 2012) I have repeatedly drawn attention to the fact that the vibro sounds somehow strange, in my opinion.
If the same Radar has it, let's say “dense”, then on my Mozart it is a bit “rattling”.

I wanted to know - is this normal or is it worth contacting the service, because maybe it's a marriage?
Logitech93
Message#24
01.01.13, 22:40
[offline]

Group: Curators
Messages 2132
Check in: 12.10.11
Asus Zenfone Max Pro (M2) ZB631KL

Todjis @ 12/18/2012, 6:39 PM*
I have this question - during the operation of my device (from September 2012) I have repeatedly noticed that the vibro sounds somehow strange, in my opinion. If at the same Radar it is, so to say “dense,” then on my Mozart A little "rattling." I wanted to find out - is this normal or should I contact the service, because maybe it's a marriage?

I have the same, so I think everything is fine =)

--------------------
WW
Rulezzzzzzzzzzz
Message#25
06.01.13, 18:22
User
[offline]

Group: Friendssavagemessiahzine.com
Messages 95
Check in: 09.11.11
Elephone g7

My network catches me badly too, especially in rooms (
So if you flash it on a custom firmware, can the connection catch normally ???
Or him in the trash?
sausage88
Message#26
31.01.13, 11:04
User
[offline]

Messages 65
Check in: 05.10.11
Meizu Pro 6s

Good day!
I flew camera. And flew without a known reason. Just one day began to shoot highlights, light areas, etc. in incomprehensible acidic colors. Sometimes everything is generally white, with a pink spot in the middle. Nowhere on the Internet have I found anything like this. He did XP, reflashed, disassembled, shook out yearling dust, cleaned out the camera contacts, all to no avail. Nowhere on the Internet can you buy a camera separately, and it is not known whether the case is in the camera ... trouble ... trouble ...
Did anyone have such cases?

Attached images
Attached Image
Llypukl123
Message#27
13.02.13, 16:34
Novice
[offline]

Messages 34
Check in: 11.10.11
HTC 7 Mozart

Todjis @ 12/18/2012, 5:39 PM*
Good day!
I have this question - during the operation of my device (from September 2012) I have repeatedly drawn attention to the fact that the vibro sounds somehow strange, in my opinion.
If the same Radar has it, let's say “dense”, then on my Mozart it is a bit “rattling”.

I wanted to know - is this normal or is it worth contacting the service, because maybe it's a marriage?

I also think that this is the norm, although honestly it is a bit annoying. I think that this camera lens is dug. But if you knock on the camera with your finger, well, or on the top of the Mozart, you can hear knocks
Ocherk228
Message#28
05.03.13, 11:10
User
[offline]

Messages 59
Check in: 09.09.11
Asus ZenFone 2 ZE551ML

Hi people! Such a problem, badly catches the network. How to solve it?

--------------------
Motorola c116->Siemens AX75->Sony Ericsson T630->Siemens ME75->Motorola L9->Nokia N82->Motorola Defy->Zopo ZP810 ->Asus Zenfone 2 ZE551ML->Meizu m3 Note ->Samsung Galaxy S8
Ruslan_Vegas
Message#29
02.10.13, 18:27
a guest
[offline]

Group: Users
Messages 8
Check in: 27.10.11
Xiaomi Mi 5

After six months of operation, he started to catch the network, the GSM module was changed under warranty. A year later, I changed the broken touchscreen. Now the screen has stopped responding to pressing. To unlock, you have 10 minutes to turn on and off and crawl around the screen. But then everything is in order. I do not understand what to think.
Vokurt
Message#30
30.05.14, 11:55
User
[offline]

Group: Banned
Messages 52
Check in: 10.04.14
Apple iPad 4

From the jambs: 1. The time that is constantly flying away .. was thought to be fixed at 7.8 ..aa how is it .. fixed ..
2. Bad catching network .. unstable Internet connection ..
3. Constantly clicking the shutter of the camera (although it is certainly difficult to record in the jambs .. but it seems to me that this should not be)

--------------------
"Stay foolish stay hungry"
Saho
Message#31
02.02.15, 21:18
Novice
[offline]

Messages 30
Check in: 20.10.14
HTC Incredible S

Good day, I have the same problem with the camera on Htc Mozart, a white background and a pink spot inside instead of the camera image, changed the camera module itself and cleaned all the contacts, changed the firmware (it was of and changed at office 7.10) the problem was not fixed and just flipped through an incredible number of forums and websites, I was able to find out that a number of HTC models had a similar glitch and were eliminated by software, but there is no information specifically on our device! Help someone who knows, and the fact that the 8mp camera is very frustrating and the impossibility of using it :) is very grateful in advance.

--------------------
Fool admit that he is a fool is not a fool;)
HTC

2 pagesV  < 1 2 » 

mobile version    Now: 05/25/19 3:00 PM