> Attention!

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

If you posted a new version of the program, please notify the moderator by clicking the "Complaint" button on your message.

Catalog of Android programs

Just 6 Weeks | Application for athletes

Rep: (923)
Just 6 weeks
Version: 3.0.4

Last update of the program in the header:27.06.2019

Attached Image
Screenshots:
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

Short description:
Want to improve your physical fitness? Only 6 weeks! That is what you need to achieve the goal!

Description:
Just 6 weeks - Want to improve your physical fitness?
Want to learn push-ups, squat 100, 200 times?
Only 6 weeks! That is what you need to achieve the goal!

Just 6 Weeks offers you 5 programs:
- 100 pushups
- 200 presses
- 150 reverse push ups
- 200 squats
- 20 pull-ups

Features of the program:
- Support five exercises
- Automatic timer for rest between sets
- Reminders, notifying about the upcoming training
- Statistics on the exercises

Russian interface: Yes
Android required: 4.1 and above

Developer: Alexander Lomakin
Google Play Web: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=alexcrusher.just6weeks.full

Download:
Version: 3.0.4 Paid (Alex0047)
Version: 3.0.3 Paid (Alex0047)
Version: 3.0.2 Paid (Alex0047)
Version: 3.0.1 Paid Message в„–201, author Alex0047

Past versions

Post has been editediMiKED - Today, 04:18
Reason for editing: Update: new version 3.0.4 Paid

Rep: (16)
Can anyone translate ??? : blush:

Rep: (79)
Russian in the program is, put it boldly.

Rep: (34)
prog is just super! all in one. No need to switch between apps. nice and friendly interface. all in Russian. author hefty +

Rep: (8)
Is it really just 6 weeks?) Let's try) By the way, a really good prog ... all sorts of bodybuilding stuffed with garbage ... and then everything you need! Cool!

Rep: (1)
I put the time reminder 8.35 - saved as 8.00. Bug

Rep: (133)
This program is designed for girls, why are there so few repetitions (no approaches) for pulling up the current of 6+, at least 15+ that's serious already ?!

Rep: (28)
Mezer, This is for addicts: D

Rep: (6)
All these push-ups 100 times and crunches 200 each are a waste of time and effort and pumping up muscles with lactic acid. it is necessary to increase not the number of repetitions, but additional weight

Rep: (6)
etimere @ 05/22/2012, 05:04*
All these push-ups 100 times and crunches 200 each are a waste of time and effort and pumping up muscles with lactic acid. it is necessary to increase not the number of repetitions, but additional weight

I agree with the previous speaker. there will be no miracles.

Rep: (54)
wildmoon @ 05/22/2012, 12:07*
all these push-ups 100 times and crunches 200 each is a waste of time

It depends on what kind of result is needed. A large number of repetitions develops endurance well.

Rep: (447)
etimere,
it is for endurance calculation. there is no talk about muscle mass. Yes, and why normal people muscle mass. It clearly says to get yourself in shape for 6 weeks, and not to build muscle for 6 weeks.

Rep: (12)
Guys, and for classes with a bar advise something? Any set of exercises ... To tell me which exercise to start with, so that the muscles do not get clogged. And then from the chest 3-4 approaches I press, then on the biceps, then on the "wings" and it is already hard on. Something is necessary for me to be sent to the right path, so to speak :)

Rep: (0)
I put the time reminder 8.35 - saved as 8.00. Bug

similarly

Flanker30 @ 05/23/2012, 9:18 PM*
Guys, and for classes with a bar advise something? Any complex of exercises ...

smiled.
If I started to study with iron, read Steuar MacRobert's book "Think" if absolutely I just started first "Dumai2" and then "Think 1" :) the topic of cycling is controversial, some people start to get nervous at the very mention of Macrobe, but everything is very detailed in terms of how to make a complex and what exercises to do.
At one time, I read a lot of books consisting of one complex and a couple of paragraphs about nutrition.
Macrobert steers in this plan.

And about the complex. Why are you hoping to download a program that will think for you? :)
So in the same way, you can approach the trainer, he will write you his favorite set of exercises for 4-5 lessons per week, so that you can help him and the simulators do not stand by :)

Who does not smoke and does not drink ....

Sheep damn, do not know anything, so keep quiet in a rag .. This program is effective, even very. Striving for weights is work for the masses. I saw the signature that this program was for lactic acid, for a long time I did not sneer like that)) thank you))) here the work goes on relief, respectively, on the number

Reminders for some reason do not always work

How to change the language?

I use the prog for a week and a half - and ofigate how I improved the results, I did not even expect it myself: happy:

Rep: (26)
Did anyone really help at least some relief?) Or purely to maintain shape?

Full version    

Help     rules

Now: 27.06.19, 22:10