> Attention!

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

If you posted a new version of the program, please notify the moderator by clicking the "Complaint" button on your message.

7 pagesV  < 1 2 3 4 5 6 > »  

> Scanwords | [IPhone] [iPad] [dev] The most common scanwords, in Russian
Nomad1
Message#1
16.05.12, 04:45
the developer
[offline]

Group: Developers
Messages 509
Check in: 15.10.10

��������� � ���������� download

version: 1.7.4
Last update of the game in the header:16.06.2017

Attached ImageAttached ImageAttached Image
screenshots
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
iPad screenshots
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

Short description:
constantly updated collection of word puzzles, crosswords, keywords and other puzzles.

Description:
Online player ranking. Constant replenishment (New issues 1-2 times per month). Scanwords and / or crosswords for every day.
If you like to solve scanwords and crosswords, then you are here.
Almost the only application of this kind.
Support multitouch pan / zoom. Fast and easy.

Other:
ATTENTION!!! There is an advertisement in the free version of the game. If the idea of ​​advertising in general is disgusting to you, a big request is NOT to INSTALL the program.

Advertising banner can be easily removed by one of the following methods:
- buy a paid version
- disable Internet access during the game
- get the developers promo code for the paid version of the game
- click on the banner or the arrow button on it and wait until the banner opens fully

If none of the options suits you, please do NOT download this program.
The project is ported from the Android version with the permission of the author:Scanwords
Product site:http://runserver.net/mobile/Crossword_Puzzles.html
Internet required to download editions and ratings (except for Plus version).

Languages:Russian English
Developer: Alexei Garbuzenko
Compatibility: Is required iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
Homepage: http://runserver.net/apps/
iTunes Store (Free): http://itunes.apple.com/ru/app/scanwords-free/id520199170
iTunes Store (149 rub.): http://itunes.apple.com/ru/app/scanwords/id525966130
iTunes Store (229 rub., Version Plus, all editions included): https://itunes.apple.com/en/app/scanwords-plus/id525972199
iTunes Store (Free, English): https://itunes.apple.com/ru/app/crossword-puzzles/id529831012

Download: .ipa version 1.2.4 (Free, with ads): //savagemessiahzine.com/forum/dl/post/2155040/ScanwordsFree-1.2.4.ipa
Story:
What's New in Version 1.7.4
- fixed problems with the location of the menu and keyboard
- a button has been added to the keyboard to close the keyboard
- other improvements and changes.
What's New in Version 1.7.3
- the banner no longer closes the keyboard
- fixed possible freeze on launch
- support iOS 10.3+
- iPhone 5-7 support
- acceleration of downloading issues
- added help key in keyboard landscape mode
- various stability and performance improvements
What's New in Version 1.2.4
- iOS 6 support
- iPhone 5 support
- font improvements
- accelerated loading of catalogs and scanwords
- more detailed textures in some places
- other edits
What's new in version 1.2.1
- improved and replaced fonts
- clearer display of keyboard
- fixed bug with double traffic consumption
- fixed bug with indexes in scanwords
- fixed the delay when connecting to the network
- added numbers of crossword puzzles in the release
- other edits
What's new in version 1.2.0
- completely redesigned program settings
- Fixed bug with incomplete descriptions in scanwords, text climbs
- added support for descriptions in 7 or more lines
- more precise setting of the scroll area when the keyboard is displayed
- various changes and improvements
What's New in Version 1.1.5
- fixed crashes when sending results and working with a rating
- fixed not always working buttons
- full iPad support with Retina Display
- changes keyboard and scroll area
- other edits
What's New in Version 1.1.4
- the bug with missing keys was finally fixed
- redone display of fonts and keyboards on iPhone 3gs and iPod 3
- the rating table is always placed on the screen, even in landscape mode
- Added checks for the presence of Internet connections, fixed error messages when it is missing
- crash fixed with frequent change of orientation
- there will be no more advertising from iAD
- small revision of icons
- other internal edits and optimizations
What's new in version 1.1.3
- implemented rotation of the main screen and fixed related problems (hang menu, etc.)
- the first release of scanwords was downloaded and pre-installed - you can start the game immediately after installation, without access to the Internet
- information about the latest issues, including the June daily issue, has been added to the database
- faster database module sqlite with no restrictions on data size - before departure began with a base size of more than 4mb
- fixed the appearance of the built-in keyboard on an iPhone / iPod without Retina Display
- other improvements
What's New in Version 1.1.2
- noticeably accelerated screen rotation
- the letters of the built-in keyboard are increased, the design is changed
- on the built-in keyboard there is a Menu button
- fixed position of hints on iPad 3
- scrolling field is reduced, now it is impossible to scroll beyond the crossword
- many internal edits and optimizations
What's New in Version 1.1.1
- minimum iOS version reduced to 4.0
- fixed bug with missing keys when turning the screen
- fixed iPad text crawling
- fixed issue with images replaced with text
- support system keyboard
- various fixes

Post has been editedmaxipon - 17.06.17, 11:24
Reason for editing: Updating the version ...
Tibbar
Message#42
21.05.12, 18:14
Visitor
[offline]

Group: Active users
Messages 16
Check in: 21.12.11
Samsung Galaxy Tab

Calling the settings for me does not work at all. I click on the gear, nothing happens (I want to turn off the vibration). iPhone 4, 5.1.1
vitaliy4
Message#43
22.05.12, 07:26
Guru
[offline]

Group: Friendssavagemessiahzine.com
Messages 4353
Check in: 01.10.05
Apple iPhone Xs

Nomad1,
I use the program on the iphone. Constantly when you open any scanword, instead of a picture, the text of the question from another field. Helps restart the program. And that is not always. The pattern did not catch.

--------------------
Apple iPad Air 2 64Gb
Nomad1
Message#44
22.05.12, 09:07
the developer
[offline]

Messages 509

vitaliy4,
in an arbitrary scanworm or always in one? repeated with one picture, or always with different?
Is it worth the jail, which version of the OS?

--------------------
I share promo codes for my games on Google Play, iTunes Store, Mac App Store, Windows Store
dombai
Message#45
22.05.12, 09:34
Visitor
[offline]

Messages 16
Check in: 24.03.09
Apple iPad 2

The same situation, i.e. a window with text instead of a picture (photo), the appearance of an arbitrary one. Sometimes it helps to restart a crossword puzzle or program. iPad 2 3g 5.1.1 without JB
Nomad1
Message#46
22.05.12, 09:43
the developer
[offline]

Messages 509

dombai
in general, it may be due to the lack of video memory, but on the iPad 2 its shaft .. In any case, it will be necessary to check on version 1.1.0, I changed a lot of things inside. If it does not help, I will catch and fix.

--------------------
I share promo codes for my games on Google Play, iTunes Store, Mac App Store, Windows Store
vitaliy4
Message#47
22.05.12, 12:56
Guru
[offline]

Messages 4353
Apple iPhone Xs

Nomad1,
in arbitrary scanwords. Maybe 2 pictures at once are not displayed. Maybe only one. Firmware 5.0.1, jail is.

Attached Image

Checked on the second iPad. The same situation.

Post has been editedvitaliy4 - 22.05.12, 13:00

--------------------
Apple iPad Air 2 64Gb
Tibbar
Message#48
22.05.12, 13:17
Visitor
[offline]

Messages 16
Samsung Galaxy Tab

Nomad1
Is it my problem or the settings don't work yet?
Nomad1
Message#49
22.05.12, 13:38
the developer
[offline]

Messages 509

Tibbar @ 05/22/2012, 1:17 PM*
Nomad1
Is it my problem or the settings don't work yet?

Settings from the game in version 1.0.4 are not normally called. They can be opened through the global "Settings" program, and in version 1.1.0 this has already been fixed. We are waiting for this version on the AppStore closer to the end of the week.

vitaliy4,
okay thank you. I will look for a bug

--------------------
dombai
Message#50
22.05.12, 15:32
Visitor
[offline]

Messages 16
Check in: 24.03.09
Apple iPad 2

And yet the prog is the best, so many thanks, guys! And the bugs, I think, will fix in time!
vitaliy4
Message#51
22.05.12, 16:52
Guru
[offline]

Messages 4353
Apple iPhone Xs

Nomad1 @ 05/22/2012, 14:38*
Settings from the game in version 1.0.4 are not normally called

which settings should be called? When I click the "Settings" button, the system settings open. Version is not 1.1, as you know :)

--------------------
Apple iPad Air 2 64Gb
Tibbar
Message#52
22.05.12, 17:16
Visitor
[offline]

Messages 16
Samsung Galaxy Tab

Thanks for the answer. The program is really good.
Nomad1
Message#53
22.05.12, 18:58
the developer
[offline]

Messages 509

vitaliy4 @ 05/22/2012, 16:52*
which settings should be called? When I click the "Settings" button, the system settings open. Version not 1.1, as you understand

This behavior was implied in 1.0.2 - 1.0.4, but it works not only for everyone, but literally only for units. Therefore, in the next version I integrated the settings directly into the program.

Tibbar,
dombai
it is necessary to thank mainly the author -OXOTHuK76, and my contribution only to porting to iOS :)

Post has been editedNomad1 - 22.05.12, 21:31

--------------------
m0nkrus
Message#54
28.05.12, 12:31
Experienced
[offline]

Messages 409
Check in: 08.10.09
Apple iPhone SE

Nomad1,
In the process of testing on the iPhone, I found an interesting bug: if the virtual keyboard was displayed when the screen was placed vertically, then turning the screen on its side and then returning it to the vertical position in the on-screen keyboard sometimes disappears the bottom line. It looks like this:

Attached Image

Post has been editedm0nkrus - 28.05.12, 12:31
Nomad1
Message#55
29.05.12, 13:37
the developer
[offline]

Messages 509

m0nkrus
this one, and at the same time many other bugs, should have been fixed in version 1.1, which was made 10 days ago. but unfortunately, on the 23rd, I had to overdeal the version because of the crash with the ads. We are waiting for appruva ..
As version 1.1.1 will appear in the AppStore, I will be grateful for checking whether the problem was fixed or not.

P.S. By the way, about the benefits of the built-in keyboard. Here is a screenshot of your system keyboard:
Attached Image

The floor of the screen is occupied only by the keys, and without the Russian layout it is not always convenient to solve :)

--------------------
Hot_sauce08
Message#56
29.05.12, 14:28
Experienced
[offline]

Messages 437
Check in: 04.01.11
Xiaomi Mi 5

and why without the Russian layout?
BendeR891
Message#57
29.05.12, 14:35
User
[offline]

Messages 94
Check in: 21.08.11
Samsung Galaxy S8 Exynos

Of course, I understand everything, but I have never seen the iPad touch 4, fix it in the header :)
Nomad1
Message#58
29.05.12, 14:43
the developer
[offline]

Messages 509

Hot_sauce08 @ 05/29/2012, 2:28 PM*
and why without the Russian layout?

either a bug or there was no Russian language on this device :)

BendeR891,
thanks, corrected

--------------------
m0nkrus
Message#59
29.05.12, 14:49
Experienced
[offline]

Messages 409
Apple iPhone SE

Nomad1,
Well, if we talk about the convenience of the built-in keyboard, then it is doubtful. Her main drawback is that she is blind. Light gray letters on a dark background with a "backlight" are read poorly. Yes, and the size of the letters on the buttons could be more. Finger on the right key is also quite difficult to hit - too small. And the tooltip with the pressed key as on the native clave, is not here. The usefulness of the buttons with earrings is questionable. Why do I need a button with a space (or what else is there for a dummy?) In the scanword, it is absolutely incomprehensible to me! And the button with an exclamation point in the circle to exit the menu is not intuitive. Well, the button with a hint (question mark) in the keyboard is clearly superfluous - its functionality can be transferred to the menu that pops up with an exclamation mark.

If we compare the built-in keyboard with the standard one, then the standard (Russian) horizontally fits 11 characters, and the built-in 10. If the standard decrease the vertical distance between the buttons and slightly decrease the buttons themselves again, remove the unnecessary bottom line, and instead of a shift to embed your exclamation mark in a circle, you would have an ideal key for this program, equal in size, or even smaller than the current built-in one.

By the way, I repeatedly noticed that I was typing the word vertically, and the program stubbornly switches me to horizontal dialing. Well, okay, this would only concern the beginning of a word, when it’s really unclear what a person is going to guess, but there have even been cases when you are typing you vertically in a single word three times to switch to horizontal.
Nomad1
Message#60
29.05.12, 14:55
the developer
[offline]

Messages 509

m0nkrus
design, layout and general behavior of the program will be left to the author - OXOTHuK76, I will not do shit and redraw the keyboard under iOS, when they use it perfectly for Android) and you get used to this keyboard pretty quickly.

p.s. the space in version 1.1. * now also brings up the menu, but the button (!) can be replaced by voice dialing, as it was in the original version, if there is recognition of Russian in the OS without ritual dances with a tambourine.

--------------------
m0nkrus
Message#61
29.05.12, 15:06
Experienced
[offline]

Messages 409
Apple iPhone SE

Nomad1 @ 05/29/2012, 15:55*
I’ll leave the design, layout, and general behavior of the program to the author - OXOTHuK76, I won’t start making gag and redrawing the keyboard for iOS when it is perfectly used by Android

Well, let's then transfer all the shortcomings of the android in iOS, since everyone under the android got used to what is. From the cycle “why buy a Whirlpool refrigerator if everyone is used to the ZIL” ... Besides, you forget that most modern phones running an android have a bigger screen than the iPhone and the buttons look bigger there, and therefore the disadvantages of this keyboard are there not so noticeable.

And you get used to the account, here I disagree. after the fifth time, when you do not hit the right key, it only causes irritation, not addiction.

And, here are the words OXOTHuK76 on this issue:
OXOTHuK76 @ 06/30/2011, 17:11*
You can make your clave, but not everyone will like it, people usually get used to something alone, and the attempt to transplant by force is not very pleasant. Therefore, first debug the native clavs, and only then, as an option, you can fasten your own.

So, as it seems to me, he will not be against the adaptation of Claudia for iOS.

Post has been editedm0nkrus - 29.05.12, 15:34

7 pagesV  < 1 2 3 4 5 6 > » 

mobile version    Now: 05/01/19 5:10 PM