> Attention

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

Best Java Emulator | The most stable, the most compatible ...
Which java emulator is the best in your opinion?
TAO Intent Java MIDlet manager [ 840 ] ** [16,19%]
TAO Runtime JTWI 1.0 [ 102 ] ** [1,97%]
IBM J9 MIDP20 [ 466 ] ** [8,98%]
Coretek Delta java manager [ 151 ] ** [2,91%]
Mitac JVM [ 161 ] ** [3,1%]
Esmertec Java [ 2222 ] ** [42,83%]
CrEme JVM [ 76 ] ** [1,46%]
Other [ 1170 ] ** [22,55%]
Total votes: 5188

Rep: (3)
volta_john, 19.03.07 22:33:31
Opera mini mod for better J9 with JSR-75 patch Nothing

And it is possible a reference? It is desirable to [cab].
Or, if not difficult, throw the soap [email protected], kind person :)

Rep: (58)
Tattoo artist ,
read carefully and without haste capthisthreads, especially a section dedicated to the emulator J9 JMM. There and cab, and the patch, and answers to all questions related emulator.

Rep: (25)
By the way, 11 Tao adds support for file system, as well as in the IBM J9,
because it is currently the best, even the soft keys work

Yago De Malina ,
it is no longer news. As will be shown in it to support the work with the OS clipboard and the problem will disappear a connection to the Internet at break GPRS session, and will be the best emulator TAO. IMHO.

Rep: (12)
C my HTC TyNT there was a storyCeased to be installed Java applications
Native MIDlet manager flew, others can not deliver, reinstall have no strength. I was left without a mini opera and can not potderzhivat their sites. If you can suggest something ... help

Rep: (115)
Vsok ,
As the best emulator to work with Opera mini, I recommend IBM J9.
It is advised to you from the beginning, but you stubbornly set, and then demolished the TAO emulator, and that in the end it turned on your device, remotely understand now it is very difficult.
Read the cap to the subject -Running Java MIDlets on a PDAAfter which, I hope, your question will become more meaningful, and perhaps they will disappear altogether.
Make a hard-reset and restore from a backup made before your dances with emulators. Install IBM J9 and Opera mini, follow the instructions available in the cap threads link which I gave you.
It is advisable to read the well cap to the subject -Opera Mini
If problems remain, ask questions in one of these topics.

Vsok
If you TAO staff, it is impossible to remove it. A conflict of TAO and IBM appears only in the fact that the MIDlets in the presence of TAO on a device are not installed in any IBM tapom to them, or through the "Open with" Midlet HQ. The procedure to install them, as well as answers to all your remaining questions contained in the caps, links to which I gave you.
I want to tell you that the recommendation Report on organizational matters, including those made in a respectful manner, to be taken as an indication. I'm clearly gave you to understand that this issue is not intended to discuss these problems. For this prichine Your next question I remove and hope in this topic, you will make the right conclusions.

Vsok ,
so as not to offtopic, his next question to ask in this thread:Running Java MIDlets on a PDA. Otherwise, your messages will still be deleted, but do you risk being punished.
VsOK @ 22.07.07 18:27:33
As I understood IBM J9 still good because it uses the clipboard. Say, I have understood correctly, this means that I am in the opera can copy links to websites instead of typing them each time?

Right.
VsOK @ 22.07.07 18:27:33
And podskzhite both from the Windows folder to delete files emulator TAO, and then I can not understand how to do it. Resco can have such a possible or even necessary for this kind of a program?

They are sewn into the ROM. No need to remove them, IBM will work with them. Read carefully in the cap threadsRunning Java MIDlets on a PDAEmulator installation procedure and the procedure to install and run it in the MIDlet. IBM - the most compatible with all emulators. Good luck!

Rep: (80)
I think the best option TAO.

Rep: (0)
Yes TAO ludshe just as emulators do not put all does not go well with it all at once earned. : Victory:

Rep: (1)
On my only went IBM MIDP 2.0 Emulator, so it is the best ... In any case, all midlets work with him to cheer.

I went to the Asus 636 3 emulator quite bearable - IBM J9 MIDP20, Mitac JVM and Esmertec Java - the others knocked system

Rep: (4)
Alexey555,04.09.07 01:07:22
I went to the Asus 636 3 emulator quite bearable - IBM J9 MIDP20, Mitac JVM and Esmertec Java - the others knocked system

Similarly, on the QTek and ETEN set emulyator- IBM J9 MIDP20, Mitac JVM
like running, but there is still a program SuperWaba 5.82, like there is better information. SuperWaba - Java Virtual Machine for Palm OS platform, Pocket PC, Windows CE. Compatibility / adaptation: Palm OS color, HiRes (320x320), Sony HiRes + (320x480), Palm OS 5, Palm Tungsten T3, Pocket PC ARM, Pocket PC SH, Pocket PC MIPS, Pocket PC 2002, Windows Mobile 2003.
If someone tried, answer it.

IBM J9 MIDP20 uniquely

Prompt in what an emulator Java can be run fully jimm? I Rover PC S5 on wm5, worth emulator IBM J9 WEME MIDP20 JMM IBM J9 WEME MIDP20 JMM, but there is no sound on the message arrives on input into the network, etc. Jim is working but there is no sound.

Post has been editedPahlon - 14.09.07, 00:52

Rep: (7)
Tell me: how the emulsion is best to run 3D games (Made for Mobile)?
Ato phone broke, and went Blades & Magic 2 - waiting for a long time, and losses bummer))<_<

Pahlon @ 13.09.07 14:13:50
Prompt in what an emulator Java can be run fully jimm? I Rover PC S5 on wm5, worth emulator IBM J9 WEME MIDP20 JMM, but there is no sound on the message arrives on input into the network, etc. Jim is working but there is no sound.

The notification settings "Notify messages" select "Beep", put "No" to the vibration and the sound will be.
QVrock @ 16.09.07 06:12:49
Tell me: how the emulsion is best to run 3D games (Made for Mobile)?
Ato phone broke, and went Blades & Magic 2 - waiting for a long time, and losses bummer)) <_<

3D support is in the TAO 11, but most of the games with 3D still does not work. For details, see here:
Running Java MIDlets on a PDA

Rep: (17)
Qvrock ,
Blades and Magic does not run on the PDA, it is made on Mascot Capsule, and its support even in any of the emulsion is not, and Nebo all mobil it is only in the Sonic and a weaker version of the engine in Motorola ...)

rendor @ 16.09.07 06:28:11
The notification settings "Notify messages" select "Beep", put "No" to the vibration and the sound will be.

The sound of the horn is likely, and it is possible to tune that is there?

To play a tune, I could not have achieved. I think that the PDA will not play it. I bypass the buzzer.

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 10/04/20, 15:12