> Attention!

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

If you posted a new version of the game or its cache, please report it to the moderator by clicking on the "Complaint" button on your message.

With requests to update existing games on the forum, please contact the topic.Upgrade your game!

STARDOM: THE A-LIST | [Simulator] superstar life simulator

Rep: (33)
STARDOM: THE A-LIST
Version: 2.1.8
Genre: Simulator

Last update of the game in the header:14.06.19

Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

Short description:
Before you, the simulator of the superstar life. Create your character, pick it up his style to your taste, and make it a superstar!

Description:
Weakly get into the list of categories "A"? Giver, flirt, lie, fight - and even perhaps working! - Here is your way to the top of Glory!

Starting from the moment of exiting the bus, being not known for anyone, and the title of international superstar, starring in films and television shows, thereby conquering new fans.

- Individualize your appearance using the latest fashion trends and up-to-date accessories!
- Hollywood in your hands - complete with exclusive clubs, expensive restaurants, film studios and many others.
- We are working selfless to earn a 5-star rating, enthusiastic reviews, and more fans.
- Dates and meetings of celebrities, parties in the best establishments, and life in luxurious houses with exotic animals.
- Invite friends to exclusive parties, make them one of the main roles in our projects, or check the Tor-100 to see who is most popular.

Follow us:
Facebook.com / StardomGame.
Facebook.com / Glumobile.
Twitter @ glumobile.

*** STARDOM: THE A-LIST - free game. Players can acquire additional cash and stars (game currency) for real money, or earn a game currency through special offers. Please change the device settings if you do not want to use the ability to purchase in-game content ***

Google Play Web: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?...com.glu.stardom

Features:

Russian interface: Unknown

Download:
Version: 2.1.8 GP Version (Johnny3T)
Cache
Download cache
Lay in SDCard / Android / OBB
Before installing, please read the topicInstalling games with cache [FAQ]

Past versions
Version: 1.2.1
Attached file1_Stardom_The_a_List.apk.(23.02 MB)

Version 1.0.5 MOD:Stardom: The A-List (post # 24210784)

Post has been editedHoRRicH - 14.06.19, 22:55
Reason for editing: Update: New version 2.1.8 GP Version

Rep: (218)
3D combination of receptions and tools (both software and hardware) intended for the imageVolume objects . Most of all is used to create images on the plane of the screen or sheet of printed products in architectural visualization, cinema, television, computer games, printed materials, and in science and industry.

Daniel Aminov @ 05/15/2012, 17:02*
3D combination of receptions and tools (both software and hardware) intended for the image of the volume objects. Most of all is used to create images on the plane of the screen or sheet of printed products in architectural visualization, cinema, television, computer games, printed materials, and in science and industry.

Well, what is here 2d, and not 3d, I'm on the kosychil. And you do not know how to remove 3D from the header?

Rep: (226)
nemec013,
Moderators ask

Rep: (0)
Is the Internet connection require?

Rep: (-6)
There cache is still meters under 400.

Roqstar @ 05/15/2012, 19:55*
There cache is still meters under 400.

I do not know, I did not put .. maybe then lay out it?

Rep: (-6)
NEMEC013 @ 05/15/2012, 20:32*
I do not know, I did not put .. maybe then lay out it?

I also do not have, yesterday I watched 396MB in the Market.

Rep: (2)
Cache put in SDCard / Android / OBB
link on Narod.

Post has been editedDante08 - 16.05.12, 07:36

Rep: (8)
translation description:

Weakly get into the list of categories "A"? Giver, flirt, lie, fight - and even perhaps working! - Here is your way to the top of Glory!

Starting from the moment of exiting the bus, being not known for anyone, and the title of international superstar, starring in films and television shows, thereby conquering new fans.

- Individualize your appearance using the latest fashion trends and up-to-date accessories!
- Hollywood in your hands - complete with exclusive clubs, expensive restaurants, film studios and many others.
- We are working selfless to earn a 5-star rating, enthusiastic reviews, and more fans.
- Dates and meetings of celebrities, parties in the best establishments, and life in luxurious houses with exotic animals.
- Invite friends to exclusive parties, make them one of the main roles in our projects, or check the Tor-100 to see who is most popular.

Follow us:
Facebook.com / StardomGame.
Facebook.com / Glumobile.
Twitter @ glumobile.

*** STARDOM: THE A-LIST - free game. Players can acquire additional cash and stars (game currency) for real money, or earn a game currency through special offers. Please change the device settings if you do not want to use the ability to purchase in-game content ***

Rep: (3)
Is there a Russian?

Update the version, please, and then for x10 there is no compatibility in the market :(

I repeat the question: Russian is?

mmzmmz , Russian not

Post has been editedDante08 - 20.05.12, 23:25

Rep: (0)
The game is cool. Lung quests. The only minus is not in Russian and even killing the game the game still considers the time until the end of the quest (it is extremely uncomfortable to pass long quests of the clock for 48). Donat is not required. Everything is easy to work without it.

Rep: (608)
STARDOM V.1.0.5 MOD APK
Author: vlad080399
Feature: hacked game currency
Before installing this APK, delete the original one.
Download

Rep: (7)
My mod does not work

Rep: (1)
Tell me the names of the song at the beginning!

Mod non-worker

Even a shaking mod ..

Rep: (142)
Type of: A new version
Version: 2.1.8
Short description: GP Version
в–¶ Charlene Knows What Fans Want: Get Her Insight Into What's Hot, And Do What She Says To Earn Free Bonus Stars!
в–¶ Oz Coming ... Starting Wednesday March 6th, Work with Your Agent On Oz-Themed Movies - Finish by Sunday The 11th to Earn Free Oz-Themed Clothing! (Starlets Can Even Get Toto!)
в–¶ Level 30 Added
в–¶ Bug fixes and other Improvements to Game Performance.

Cache: android / obb

Attached files

Attached fileStardom v2.1.8.apk.(28.99 MB)
Attached filecom.glu.stardom.rar(97.87 MB)

Full version    

Help     rules

Now: 25.12.20, 20:50