> Attention!

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

BlackBerry Torch 9810 - Discussion

Rep: (21)
DiscussionBlackBerry Torch 9810

BlackBerry Torch 9810
Description | Discussion | BlackBerry OS FAQ | Newbie Questions | Blackberry | BBM Groupsavagemessiahzine.com | Blackberry Club | BlackBerry OS software catalog | Games recommended by our colleagues | Official website of the manufacturer | Reset IT policies in Blackberry smartphones | Blackberry accessories | Tracking new firmware BB (all models) | Blackberry firmware | Purchase BlackBerry devices online stores

About BlackBerry

Reviews BlackBerry Torch 9810

useful links

Dear users! Be sure to read!
Be mutually polite! It’s customary at our forum to say "Thank you" by increasing your reputation!

If in your opinion something is missing in the subject - write to the author in the LAN!

Post has been edited25corr - 19.10.14, 07:13

Rep: (2)
Sergy82 @ 03/13/2013, 10:08*
If physical, here is a link to the disassembly instructions

Yes, it’s physical. I looked at this link, everything is fine and understandable there, except for the most interesting moment for me - removing the keyboard itself. As far as I understand, she holds the bezel-cladding, which is sealed to the body. This is true? Tell someone, otherwise I bought Claudia, but I want to install it correctly: blush:

Rep: (15)
Does anyone have experience in scraping? Hangs during a conversation, hangs on reboot, dies after removing the battery. The battery is normal, there is a charge.

Rep: (0)
Dear forum users,
7 bought one device and am extremely pleased with it, but there is one question that I didn’t figure out by stupidity. When using the yutsuken keyboard, I have to go to the context menu to switch the language, select the item to change the input language, and so on every time! I wanted to find out if there are any keyboard shortcuts for quick language switching?
Thanks a lot!

Rep: (19)
keyboard shortcuts to quickly switch languages?

By default, alt + entr is at the same time.

Posted on 05/14/2014, 19:52:

Does anyone have experience in scraping? Hangs during a conversation, hangs on reboot, dies after removing the battery. The battery is normal, there is a charge.

The very first thing to do is to reflash WITHOUT a battery. Do not forget to backup. You can restore only the necessary data, avoiding various options

Posted on 05/14/2014, 19:54:

Yes, it’s physical. I looked at this link, everything is fine and understandable there, except for the most interesting moment for me - removing the keyboard itself. As far as I understand, she holds the bezel-cladding, which is sealed to the body. This is true? Tell someone, otherwise I bought Claudia, but I want to install it correctly: blush:

You will have to break out the old keyboard. Alas, it is not easy to replace it with either 9000 or 97xx.

Guys tell me such a problem! I’m using a 9810 order from China at & t, and now I have such a problem: at about half the charge indication the phone turns off and needs to be charged! I sin on the battery ..... although I could be wrong!
Tell me, can we have problems with the software?

Post has been editednikitozzzzzzzzzz - 11.10.14, 15:57

Rep: (5)
Good afternoon, forum users!
I would like to share the pros and cons of this unit, can someone come in handy. I note that my opinion is purely mine and may not coincide with the opinions of other owners of this device.
Why Blackberry Torch 2 9810 ?!
I wanted something new, fed up with touch androids of various types and fillings, I really respect the Unix environment,
therefore, he poyuzat and Linuh, and MakOs (AyfonOOS, etc.), and Android. And I decided to get acquainted with Bosya.
I chose the neutral device "button-sensor" - never before. The choice fell on Torch 9810, as it is more powerful than its counterparts, "seemingly."
Maybe lucky, but nobindings there were no operators, the settings are automatically set after installing the SIM card, and everything immediately works without the need to connect the BIS. And after updating the firmware, there was also no reason to install any additional Service Books.
Attached Image
Attached Image

The Internet also works fine "by default", registered only an access point and everything is in openwork!
I am glad that the regular browser has all the necessary "goodies" - Java-cars, flash players, ashtml5, etc., this means that for comfortable work you DO NOT need to install other browsers and players!
Attached Image
Attached Image

YES! Blackberry has a lot of advantages!
I haven’t noticed the minuses yet, except for a small set of useful applications on bbOS 7 (in comparison with the same android), but for me this is not an indicator. Games on mobile do not really interest me (although I tested some) - for this there are powerful PCs, social networks (?) Are also not for everybody - the mobile versionm.vk.com It has proven itself well.
My "gentleman's set."
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

Unfortunately, my attempts to correct the work of NFS was unsuccessful, the screen did not turn horizontally))
Attached Image
Attached Image

And help and answers onthis issue not found yet! Although I repeat that on YouTube has proof that in a horizontal position the game is much more chic))

Well, so far everything is on this, I got a mini-review "first impressions", I will be glad to help (as far as possible) in some matters!

PS: A very beautiful topic for our model of Torcha: "Jeans"
Attached Image

Good luck to everyone in the New Year! HOORAY!

Post has been editedmart_mamontoff - 01.01.15, 15:11
Reason for editing: I hid the pictures under the spoiler.

What firmware was and what was installed?

Rep: (5)
* B.i.G. AL
B.i.G. AL @ 01/11/2015, 10:59 PM*
What firmware was and what was installed?

If the question is to me, then I updated it with the latest firmware withof. source.

Rep: (6)
Good day.
I bought 9810, but there the speaker rattles. It seems to be changing it to some kind of “Nokievsky” .. If so, then I would like to know the speaker model (or maybe just need to give it to the service?): Blush:

Big23 @ 11.21.2015, 21:26*
Good day.
I bought 9810, but there the speaker rattles. It seems to be changing it to some kind of “Nokievsky” .. If so, then I would like to know the speaker model (or maybe just need to give it to the service?): Blush:

Replacing the speaker entails an almost complete disassembly of the smartphone. Work is not easy. I think it is worth giving to the SC and not putting "Kaktonokievsky" especially since the work is not cheap. You can try to replace it yourself, armed with a special tool.

Kbe2003 @ 11.21.2015, 23:06*
Replacing the speaker entails an almost complete disassembly of the smartphone.

Thanks for the quick response!
The device took a used one, and after replacing the previous owner of the display, maybe “something went wrong” when replacing it, but that friend said that the problem with the speaker is not so rare, and he tried to change several native speakers, but nothing came of it ...
Well, in the SC the telephone will be safer, I will postpone it until the trip to St. Petersburg (there, on the Black River metro station, it seems that there was the SC)

* Big23,

A problem with the speaker is not uncommon among careless owners. Poured cognac and hello :)
Better attributed to SC on Blackberry. The model is old, spare parts from dead donors are full.
I think the repair will be in the district of 1500-2000 rubles. Well, the speaker itself is about 300 rubles. for used

Post has been editedkbe2003 - 22.11.15, 00:41

For the rest, I like the device - you can’t take away the style in it, the keyboard is small, but it’s hardly possible to do more .. however, when you have to use the screen, it is not clear why the slider is here .., the system is pleasant, even visual, it doesn’t hit on any special -programs for transferring files (though from time to time the flash drive refuses to recognize, probably from irreproducible music files - you have to format it). How the phone will fit (after recovery) is great; as soon as I find a second SIM card - I find out whether it is possible to answer calls by opening the slider, it would be stylish: rolleyes: {yes, I checked, everything’s ok} ... (IMHO, it was necessary to put tweezers in the kit - it’s hellishly inconvenient to pick out the SIM card, especially uncomfortable with adapters, I have an adapter with a nano-sim smooth, then still a pleasure) ..: thank_you: somehow.
Attached Image

Post has been editedBig23 - 22.11.15, 17:07

Big23 @ 11/22/2015, 12:18*
when you have to use the screen, it’s not clear why the slider is here ..,

The proportion of adherents of the physical keyboard is very high. And the on-screen keyboard is terrible, shallow and messy.
is it possible to answer calls there by opening the slider

Can. In the settings for answering a call, the type of completion and answer is selected. Opening and closing the slider.
irreproducible music files

Well, it’s not media at all, and age is already.
His modern receiver, Blackberry PRIV, is already completely different.
But the quality factor and originality of the old BBOS7 is lost forever.
Yes, and BIS in Russia will soon die completely. There will be old BB just dialers.

Post has been editedkbe2003 - 23.11.15, 12:38

Kbe2003 @ 11.23.2015, 12:35*
his on-screen keyboard is terrible, shallow and messy.

Heh, so far more familiar than mechanical .. I hope everything will be fixed and this is a matter of habit.
His modern receiver, Blackberry PRIV, is already completely different.
But the quality factor and originality of the old BBOS7 is lost forever.
I didn’t leave the android to return there (moreover, it’s huge, it’s huge, it’s an uncomfortable Passport by the eye) ... If there are no more smarts on the native OS, then ...
In general, bb loves to throw his zhezh devices with support, all this in search of "his way" to the wallets of the most respected public ..
BIS

With an “eye” on it, I don’t even set it up. Yes, only a “dialer plus”, with some bonus features. For example, I was surprised at the moment that BBW still works for os7 and there you can even download something (and buy, yeah) and run ..

Rep: (1)
Hello Dear forum users !!!!!! Help solve the problem this device fell into my hands when connected to a WIFi access point, it doesn’t matter if it is open or it displays the password ((I can’t verify the network authentication)))))
How and how can I solve this problem ????

Pitbull500 @ 04/10/2016, 14:14*
Hello Dear forum users !!!!!! Help solve the problem this device fell into my hands when connected to a WIFi access point, it doesn’t matter if it is open or it displays the password ((I can’t verify the network authentication)))))
How and how can I solve this problem ????

Access is apparently closed. Check which vendor you made and wipe the device. Reset policy to factory settings.

Rep: (1)
kbe2003,
I did the reset and before the reset I did not even try to connect (

Pitbull500 @ 04/11/2016, 09:58*
kbe2003,
I did the reset and before the reset I did not even try to connect (

And that bbsak didn’t delete your policy !? Wipe, reset to factory settings and firmware for the latest current without battery.

Rep: (101)
Can someone have the latest firmware 7.1.0.1033 for the device and have the opportunity to put it on the same Yandex or Google Drive?

the fifth time I put downloads from off site and the fifth time I break ... my nerves are not enough

Full version    

Help     rules

Now: 09/12/19, 00:19