> Attention!

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

BlackBerry Torch 9810 - Discussion

Rep: (21)
DiscussionBlackBerry Torch 9810

BlackBerry Torch 9810
Description | Discussion | BlackBerry OS FAQ | Newbie Questions | Blackberry | BBM Groupsavagemessiahzine.com | Blackberry Club | BlackBerry OS software catalog | Games recommended by our colleagues | Official website of the manufacturer | Reset IT policies in Blackberry smartphones | Blackberry accessories | Tracking new firmware BB (all models) | Blackberry firmware | Purchase BlackBerry devices online stores

About BlackBerry

Reviews BlackBerry Torch 9810

useful links

Dear users! Be sure to read!
Be mutually polite! It’s customary at our forum to say "Thank you" by increasing your reputation!

If in your opinion something is missing in the subject - write to the author in the LAN!

Post has been edited25corr - 19.10.14, 07:13

Rep: (49)
I took a device for myself. It used to be 9800. This is certainly nicer.
I don’t know who doesn’t like the lid, it's quite a class. Silver.
I make sure that I’m monitoring what he’s eating. Lives like longer than 9900

Barracuda81 @ 05.21.2012, 05:18*
I took a device for myself

Barracuda81
Where did you get it? Specifically, please)

And please tell us your impressions of the device. It is desirable objectively) Personally, I am interested in exactly the screen - responsiveness, brightness. And how comfortable is the keyboard? Is there a "rumble" when you press the buttons?

Post has been edited25corr - 23.05.12, 14:12

Rep: (49)
Before that I already had 9800, so there is something to compare.
The refinement mechanism seems fuzzy compared to the previous model.
The screen is bright, the colors are juicy, the viewing angles are quite large.
The resolution of course lags behind modern devices on Android, the more the processor allows you to pull graphics. Fonts are clearly reflected, even quite small.
Since the device is still more for working with mail, there are enough permissions for this.
The browser works great, perhaps you can put it on a level with Androids. To iOs for responsiveness and accuracy is not enough.
The on-screen keyboard works better than the first Torche, but still lacks the ease of typing that is on Android and Apple. Rather, it is convenient to use it when you need to type, for example, a surname in a search and the like. For SMS, I still prefer the hardware.
The hardware keyboard has shifted from the first model and, in principle, for those who have previously used 9700 or 9780 there will be no problems. At 9900, of course, the keyboard is more convenient, everything is in a bunch here.
There is a sound of pressing the keyboard, but it does not cut the rumor, there are no clear clicks.

The camera of course after the iPhone is shitty. With poor lighting, it is noticeably noisy.
Multimedia especially unchanged, reads well FLAC.

Mobile HotSpot appeared from the connection - that’s what the 9800 lacked. True, I’ve got it and now I need to activate this service from the operator. I haven’t found a solution yet, but it's my fault, I like to rearrange firmware.

It was bought from a person’s hands for 16,500 rubles. He, in turn, bought on Blackberry4U.

In principle, I ordered Blackberry on PdaPlaza, and keyboards on allblackberry.ru, they send them cash on delivery in Russia.

What can I say. At 9900, I did not like the small screen and the objectively low runtime. It seems to be more fun here, but people who sing that it works for 2 days with calls and correspondence are driven.
My day is an hour and a half of conversations, whatsapp, 30-40 minutes of music in the car via bluetooth, a little mail, twitter, facebook at will - the phone goes down for 5-6 hours, but I don’t finish it, it’s periodically powered up either at home or at the car.
It is very important to choose the firmware, I do not advise installing leaked, because It eats the battery generally quickly. Now I'm sitting on the latest from Rogers, I'm happy with the time. But this is certainly not 9000, which really lived a long time.
Blackberry is not the same and it's true.

Software that I use:
- standard twitte, facebook
- foursquare
- whatsapp - cross-platform messenger, because I have many friends on android and iPhones
- google and yandex maps - maps
- im + pro - skype and skype
- battery indicator - battery indicator in percent. hanging in the notification area
- berry weather - weather, a bunch of settings
- instaphoto - analog instagram
- memory opimizer - RAM optimizer
- podtrapper - a program for downloading, storing and listening to podcasts
- shazam encore - defines music by ear
- tunein pro - online radio
- blackberry protect - allows you to backup contacts and restore if the device is changed

Post has been editedBarracuda81 - 31.05.12, 19:05

An example of how a camera shoots video:
Video example!

Rep: (0)
I'm going to buy this device, before that there was no blackberry.
The question is, how does the audio player work in it? I'm a fan of listening to audio books, is there such an option in it that when I press the pause button, I can minimize the application and at the end of the day, when I turn it on again, be sure that the playback will start exactly from where I left off?

Rep: (15)
I have a Mexican device with a known problem - the creak of the back cover. It infuriates really, I know that the problem is very common, so the question is - who gets rid of the squeak how? I put a piece of paper under the back cover. It seems that replacing the cover from the model 9800 helps, who can confirm?

alien4,
I don’t have an apparatus, but at one time I really wanted one. Have you been using it for a long time? Tell the minuses, the pros.

Rep: (125)
Passed a baptism of fire apparatus during the holidays.
I bought programs through the app world
GPS did not want to work, the coordinates were taken by gprs
The rest of the phone went perfectly.
it is convenient to type the texts on the physical keyboard.
Sometimes the screen saves.
For my needs I found all the programs that without
Encore / Demon works great.
I’m not constantly surfing the Internet.
The phone lasts for 2 days on average.
When I used the Internet, it was enough for a working day.

I am looking for a replacement for the Nokia E6, in 9810 I like the big screen and the physical keyboard, I need normal navigation, such as Nokia Drive with traffic jam loading. How is navigation done in 9810? On the Yandex market, it does not even have a gps module, is this so?

badmf78,
I don’t know how you searched, but GPS is in it. I read more than one review. And read the posts above, they are useful.

Post has been edited25corr - 30.07.12, 15:42
Reason for editing: GPS mentioned OrsoBear

25corr
Thank you for your answer, it’s interestingOrsoBear wrote

GPS did not want to work, the coordinates were taken by gprs
, because Nokia’s navigation works fine, the module works both GPS and A-GPS, plus Nokia Drive perfectly calculates the route taking into account traffic jams, for me this is a decisive factor, because everything else in 9810 is completely satisfied,

The question is, is there a full navigation on the 9810 taking into account traffic jams, if so, how confidently does it work (does it lose a signal? Does it jam the traffic jams?)

Rep: (29)
badmf78, if navigation is a fundamental factor for you, then you should consider phones from other manufacturers. For BlackBerry, this is not the strongest point.

Maybe just buy a navigator?)

Rep: (1)
No one will tell whether the subject will be officially sold in Russia? And where can I buy 9810 with a normal Russian clave? And then I read that there are bad Russian letters that are painted, which are erased ..

I periodically have a desire to buy this device. Purely like a workhorse. Where is the cheapest available?

Rep: (30)
25corr, climb on the Yandex market, everything is there, min the price is about 15t.r

dark_snake
And why is he so dear still?

Rep: (30)
25corr, Well, yes, take 9900 it seems to me better and more interesting.

Rep: (2)
Barracuda81 @ 05/31/2012, 19:51*
It seems to be more fun here, but people who sing that it works for 2 days with calls and correspondence are driven.

You are mistaken. I have been using this device since January, it keeps the battery on average 2-3 days (without turning it off at night). In the mode of talk time, 20-30 minutes ineta, two days stably. But provided that 3G is disabled. I don’t know how others do, but with 3G network mode, the battery holds a maximum of 24 hours and periodically heats up significantly. Megaphone operator, BIS connected, software version 7.1.0, package 2283 (v7.1.0.825). The device is made in Mexico.
For comparison, there is still 9800 PCT Beeline, which subjectively holds the battery better, and in 3G mode. And so, I liked 9810 more, the OS is more beautiful and significantly faster. Even I would say it really flies.

Yes, tell me someone, how to change the clave on your own? In nete did not find information.

Rep: (2)
Alexey53 @ 03/08/2013, 10:45 PM*
Yes, tell me someone, how to change the clave on your own? In nete did not find information.

Which physical or software?

If physicalhereDisassembly reference

Post has been editedSergy82 - 13.03.13, 09:12

Full version    

Help     rules

Now: 09/12/19, 01:59