> Attention!

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

If you posted a new version of the program, please notify the moderator by clicking the "Complaint" button on your message.

Windows Phone 7 Software Catalog

> I want a gift | Unobtrusively inform friends that we want to get a gift
ubiknn
Message#1
14.05.12, 16:08
a guest
[offline]

Group: Users
Messages 4
Check in: 22.04.12
HTC Desire

���� � ������� download

Version: 1.2

Last update of the program in the header:11.05.2012

Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

Description:
How often do you come across a situation when you don’t know what to give to your friend or colleague? Or, you give absolutely unnecessary things ...

Using this program, you can keep your list of wishes (gifts you want to receive), share a Wishlist with friends, mark in the list of friends that you are going to give (so that this gift is not handed to anyone else).

Wish lists are stored on the server, so for normal operation of the program requires Internet access. However, offline, the program displays the latest saved data.

Add a program tile to the desktop, and you will receive notifications when someone is going to make you a gift (in order not to spoil a surprise, the donor remains incognito).

Russian interface: Yes

Download:
Marketplace Web: http://www.windowsphone.com/en-RU/apps/861...fd-c5a39b0e3929

Post has been editedkirk999 - 14.05.12, 16:25
Reason for editing: spoiler
Serjio
Message#2
25.05.12, 02:53
Mersovod
[offline]

Group: Friendssavagemessiahzine.com
Messages 1948
Check in: 14.04.06
Xiaomi Mi 3

Mdja, it is only necessary that the friends have WinPhons and this program is installed. IMHO - useless joke.

--------------------
BMW- for those who are in a hurry,Mercedes- for those who had time!
MIUI8
ubiknn
Message#3
28.05.12, 12:08
a guest
[offline]

Messages 4
Check in: 22.04.12
HTC Desire

For this service, there is a version for android, and in the summer is expected under the iPhone:
The installed program does not require "special" care (does not use background services, does not consume resources). In the presence of new gifts comes push-notification.

The plans - integration with social networks.

M
Section did not make a mistake?
You can see here:Android - Programs

Post has been editedkirk999 - 28.05.12, 13:04
Reason for editing: link removed
Leeesee
Message#4
08.03.19, 15:35
Visitor
[offline]

Messages 14
Check in: 13.02.19
LeEco Le S3 X522

You can just hint that I would like to receive a gift, close people usually ask what to give. On March 8, I wanted my husband to arrange an evening for us at a restaurant and give him a link to the catalog of establishments.https://tomato.ua/since he quickly understands everything with me, and already tonight we are going to an excellent institution.

mobile version    Now: 04/21/19, 10:55 PM