> Important!

We strongly recommend to familiarize withRules section "Android - devices"

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

Sony Xperia P - Marriage and Repair

Rep: (514)
Marriage and RepairSony Xperia в„ў P
Attached ImageSony Xperia в„ў P / LT22i / Nypon
Description | Discussion пїЅ | devFAQ | Purchase пїЅ | Accessories пїЅ | Firmware пїЅ |Marriage and Repair пїЅ | Sony & Sony Ericsson Owners Club пїЅ

Be mutually polite! It’s customary at our forum to say "Thank you" by increasing reputation by clicking on the buttonAttached Image
If you have less than 15 messages, click on the button.Attached Image(under reputation) and let us know who helped you, whom to put "+".

Assumption:How to avoid delamination of the film

Post has been editedNikCher - 28.02.17, 07:43

Rep: (54)
Open topic first message, the unit I with the 11th, the color red, over icon return closer to the bottom edge of the screen in a transparent strip were seen peeling, pressing the sensor film (if it is) stuck partially back on the hot line of the support Sonia girl Irene with frank accent told me about this issue and hears for the first time this marriage can not be considered because the device is working properly but on my own I added that if this defect inconvenience, I can try to get a refund or change Appa rat, at the time of purchase to me in a connected said that in any case the device will be sent for examination.

Post has been editedDskeza - 14.05.12, 11:54

Rep: (4)
Please attach a photo of the problem area.

Rep: (20)
Irene? You called in glav.Soni not in Russia?

nordmax08 @ 14.05.2012, 12:59*
Irene? You called in glav.Soni not in Russia?

Actually it was the support of Xperia brand in Russia
jdun @ 14.05.2012, 12:57*
Please attach a photo of the problem area.

There will come a wife, she is my Wave with macro mode and see everything, I guess.

Rep: (17)
photo very desirable close to the camera.
Thank.

Tell me how things are going with the main speaker?

nordmax08 @ 14.05.2012, 13:07*
Tell me how things are going with the main speaker?

Overall okay, is heard very well, there is one and only gurgling, it depends not only on the dynamics, but also on the communication, the radio operator, and of course as well.

I mean the speaker through which the music and so on ..

nordmax08 @ 14.05.2012, 13:11*
I mean the speaker through which the music and so on ..

Then I will say easier, Wave quieter but cleaner, I basically did not last long but the shaman with an equalizer and Lauda to avoid rattling sound, and it is, rattling it is, there is, that's the headphones are not checked, but thank God you give me a reason to give, go find headphones and accomplish your goal.

I'm sure that on it in the ears of all good;)

Rep: (4)
Could you try the following "trick" - Lode disabled in the equalizer settings to put in a 0 (or flat, or whatever it is called), the volume to maximum-1delenie. And unsubscribe to "bounce" - whether or disappeared there.

Post has been editedjdun - 14.05.12, 12:20

jdun @ 14.05.2012, 13:19*
Could you try the following "trick" - Lode disabled in the equalizer settings to put in a 0 (or flat, or whatever it is called), the volume to maximum-1delenie. And unsubscribe to "bounce" - whether or disappeared there.

Did everything as described, no rattling all right, used for the test song Whites Stripes - Seven Nation Army (Glintch Mob remix)

Rep: (879)
M
The topic has been moved to the section.Sony Ericsson.

peeling strips is not the first and it is only on this forum ....
here's a touch transparent insert .... I think that all the same in Ske more practical solution, and the discomfort is treated 15ti minute (maximum) addiction.

Rep: (14)
in addition to unstick the film is no more defects or what?

Well such obvious, that could be called a marriage for myself, I did not find.
Speaker Elementary - a controversial topic, since 2r \ 3g, etc. And all the reviews Rshka keeps in touch well in places where many are interrupted.
Well Yandex green bar, it is only because of the peresvechivaniya at maximum brightness, I think, h it is cured with the update, and if not, then at a maximum brightness of 100% will not juzat.
What else?

But plyonochku scares a transparent inset ..... there is a feeling that she was in 99% of cases will come unstuck, just a matter of time. If this innovation proves to be unreliable as a unit, the fix is ​​only finalizing this site in the next game.

ps people pour plyz photos this fault !!

Rep: (7)
maroc @ 15.05.2012, 09:59*
ps people pour plyz photos this fault !!

I tried to make a photo exfoliated film - in pictures visible badly, live at a certain angle noticeably good. If tightly compress halves transparent insert film is partially bonded but temporarily.

and much much? It catches the eye?
fotika dumb?

Posted 15-05-2012, 11:29

psF.Dmitry Let's find buddy camera down) you'll get a plus sign)

Rep: (6)
and it is precisely an important film, or may simply Electrical safety protection level, both on the screen in the Arc?

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 11/01/20, 10:26