> Attention!

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

If you posted a new version of the game, please report it to the moderator by clicking on the "Complaint" button on your message.

Age of Sorcery [Online] | Massively Multiplayer Online Game

Rep: (374)
Age of sorcery
Version: 1.9.5.0

Last update of the game in the header:10.01.2013

Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
more screenshots
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

Description:
Age of Sorcery is a free online multiplayer (MMO) mobile game for serious empire builders.
In Age of Sorcery, you create your own empire in a world of conflict and magic. The development of your city depends on magical energy, the hunting of legendary monsters in the wild, the conquest of the precious resources of the earth and the palaces left by the gods. While the resources are not unlimited, with the expansion of each empire, armies of players begin to interact with each other, alliances are formed and war becomes inevitable!

A game requires an internet connection.

Features:
  • Massively multiplayer online game optimized for Windows Phone 7 devices!
  • Great graphics with tons of animation!
  • Grouping in the alliance, captures and raids of other players LIVE!
  • Strive for leaders to gain power, wealth and glory!
  • Very addictive and interesting real-time gameplay
  • Attack and capture enemies across a huge world map
  • Invite your friends to make your empire stronger!
  • and many many others!

Homepage: http://www.ageofsorcery.com

Download:
XAP: age-of-sorcery1.9.5.0.xap
Previous versions:

Marketplace Web: http://www.windowsphone.com/en-US/apps/d08...b3-5bd9db7d5fbf

Post has been editedkirk999 - 10.01.14, 13:03
Reason for editing: v.1.9.5

Rep: (246)
When registering, enter the referral code:Zpaw - get 100 drags. stones.

Rep: (2)
If for evil, join my clan (Russian Alliance)

Rep: (1)
enter the referral code: WZXW, get 100 stones: happy:

I understand that there is now a beta test? Will the accounts remain after the test?

Rep: (24)
This project would not bend. Which buildings need to be developed first?

Rep: (24)
Game updated

Rep: (9)
Started playing, like the game! The only thing that upsets me is that to join the alliance you need to develop well

Rep: (0)
Good game.
Join my Russian Front alliance :)

Rep: (63)
Davils007 @ 05/14/2012, 16:35*
If what evil is it, join my clan

Submitted a request, nickname khamlo

Rep: (53)
The game is just fire, I have not come out for three days. I have never seen such high-quality and thoughtful games on mobile devices.
Tob1k @ 05.26.2012, 18:10*
This project would not bend.
The game was released on April 27 this year, so I think it's too early to bend.

Post has been editedk4hamer - 04.06.12, 20:53

Rep: (4)
Something I can not understand the system of bonuses between the elements. For example, Arcane attacks Storm. What bonus will it be?

Friends, there was a rumor that after the beta testing is over, the game will cease to be free, but for those who participated in the beta, the transition to the new version will be free. I heard this from the admin of the Russian-speaking community with the nickname xpsoft.

Post has been editedk4hamer - 12.06.12, 15:01

k4hamer Well, on the site they have drawn so
Welcome. Age of Sorcery is FREE$3.99 throughout beta testing. Join us to win cool prize and bonus gems.

And where does the Russian-speaking community live?

Do I understand correctly? that everyone who plays now is participating in a beta test?

Cryeng Yes that's right.
ClancyBY @ 06/12/2012, 11:38 PM*
Where does the Russian-speaking community live?
I have no idea how he introduced himself. Probably this refers to the in-game community.

By the way, he can be asked questions in the game. He also said that soon the game will be Russified, and a market will appear.

I’ll add that the game is undoubtedly very high quality and worth the money, I was only upset that the market and the website always say FREE, but in reality it’s a temptation and subsequent hilling of users who are addicted to the game. Ugly so.
clancyBY , I didn’t find where it says 3.99, on the main page ageofsorcery.com it says FREE.

Friends, sorry for the nagging, I just feel humanly offended.

UPD. Found about 3.99 on the Tutorial tab.

Post has been editedk4hamer - 13.06.12, 18:41

Rep: (0)
An interesting implementation of the gameplay. Only until it’s convenient to understand the map. it’s not clear how the players are scattered. and I can’t even find my co-workers on the map))

Hammer, are you in the chat of the alliance constantly, what are you writing here))))

evgendalf, Each player has coordinates, just scroll the map and follow the coordinates until you find the right place.
Yes it's me.

Post has been editedk4hamer - 14.06.12, 16:56

Interesting battle mechanics, you will not say anything. Attack Sand Raiden-761 pcs. Ancient Golem-293 pcs. As a result, the status is Draw, my units are all killed, the enemy is also completely defeated, and all in one round. The stones on which golems crumbled, fell asleep all of mine? : lol:

The game has been updated to 1.3.

Honestly, the update was not very pleased, but it’s good that the game’s crashes stopped.

Full version    

Help     rules

Now: 08/29/19, 01:17