> Attention!

We strongly recommend to readRules section "Android - firmware"

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

21 pagesV  < 1 2 3 4 5 6 > »  

THEME IS CLOSED
> Oysters T8 - Firmware
Tony_AU
Message#1
12.05.12, 21:53
Firmware
[offline]

Group: Friendssavagemessiahzine.com
Messages 574
Check in: 09.01.08
Nokia Lumia 1320

Oysters T8 - Firmware
PictureOysters t8
Description | Discussion �| FAQ | Purchase »| Accessories »| Marriage |Firmware �

• Before asking a question, look Android OS FAQandGlossary. Respect your and other people's time.
  • To discuss and search for third-party programs / games, use the following sections: Programs and Games.
  • To compare the device with competitors and on the choice of devices, please contact:Selection and Comparison.
  • The available amount of RAM and memory for installing applications is discussed in the topic: How much memory is in your machine?
  • The results of performance tests of Android devices, see the topic: Benchmark
  • Off topic posts removed.

Important information
    Attention!

• Everything you do, you do at your own peril and risk. The author of the description is not responsible for any damage caused. All that is described by me, it was first tested on its own device.
  • Do not flash the bootloader, as this may lead to the death of your device without the possibility of its restoration. I have not yet tried to flash the device with the bootloader. It is worth flashing it only if the bootloader is updated by the device manufacturer, or if the bootloader is already stitched and it does not work properly.
    If you still decide to flash the bootloader, then make sure that the battery charge level is 100%, this bootloader is for your model of device, check the reliability of the USB cable connection, ensure uninterrupted power to your computer while the device is flashing.
  • Be careful, Oysters T8 and Oysters T8 A4 - different devices! It is IMPOSSIBLE to flash one with firmware from another

List of official firmware

List of custom firmware
Let's hope that in the near future will appear: D

Driver to work with bootloader (including for firmware)

Attached fileUSB_Driver_rk29.zip(199.04 KB)

�������� ��� ������ � ����������� (��� ����� ��� ��������) ��� ��:

• Windows 2000 x86
  • Windows XP x86
  • Windows Vista x86
  • Windows Vista x64 AMD
  • Windows 7 x86
  • Windows 7 x64 AMD

download

In the archive with firmware only for XP x86 was.
If the program still fails to establish a connection with your device on Windows 7 x32 after installing the driver, try manually replacing the driver with the driver for Windows XP x32.

Instructions on firmware

1. Read the paragraph "Attention!"
2. Download the firmware provided by the manufacturer and unpack the archive
3. Run as administrator RKAndroidTool.exe (in the folder with the firmware)
The program will show that the device is not connected.
Attached Image

4. Install the driver. If you have already installed the driver on your computer, go to step 5.
4.1 Download the archive with the drivers and unpack it.
Attached fileUSB_Driver_rk29.zip(199.04 KB)

4.2 Turn off the device. Then boot must be switched to software update mode. To do this, hold down the M (Menu) button on the side of the device and, without releasing it, insert the USB cable. The computer will detect a new device and warn you that it could not find a driver for it. (If atthe firstthe driver was installed automatically, then I would advise you to rearrange it manually)
Attached Image

4.3 Click "Start - Control Panel - Device Manager". There you will see an unknown device.
Attached Image

4.4 To make sure that this is our device, open the properties of "unknown equipment" and in the opened window select the "Details" tab.
Check the equipment ID value.
Attached Image

4.5 Then go to the "Driver" tab and click the "Update" button. Next, select "Search for drivers on this computer." Click the "Browse" button, find the unzipped driver folder and click "Next."
Windows will start searching and installing the driver. If the system asks whether to install the software, click "Install"
Attached Image

4.6 Windows will notify you that the driver installation is complete.
Attached Image

In the program window of the flasher we will see the inscription that there is a USB connection
Attached Image

If the program still fails to establish a connection with your device on Windows 7 x32 after installing the driver, try manually replacing the driver with the driver for Windows XP x32.

5. Now we proceed to the firmware itself.
5.1 Turn off the device. Then boot must be switched to software update mode. To do this, hold down the M (Menu) button on the side of the device and, without releasing it, insert the USB cable. The computer will detect the device.
5.2 In the program window of the flasherremove all checkboxes, except for Boot, Kernel, System, Misc (if you are flashing custom firmware, specify the path to the new boot, kernel and system manually)
If you want to leave the system settings and installed programs after the firmware, then remove the check mark against the Misc. But I advise you to reset the system settings and format it after any firmware (to put it simply, this file in the device will make Hard Reset make it)
Do not change the addresses in the offset fields !!!
Attached Image

5.3 Press the "Run" button and the firmware process begins.
Attached Image

5.4 Upon completion of the firmware in the status window, we will see "ok"
Attached Image

5.5 The device will reboot. It is advisable to disconnect the USB cable after the Oysters T8 screensaver appears.

6. After flashing this way, the installed programs and all settings are saved (the userdata section is not formatted) if the Misc file is not flashed.
If we are flashing the same firmware version, then we can use the programs and settings remaining from the previous firmware.
If we are flashing a new version or we want a "clean" system, then after the firmware we goSettings - Privacy - Reset settings, or with the firmware at the same time, we also flash the Misc file

Problems during and after the firmware
Question: I have flashed Oysters T8 firmware from Oysters T8 A4 (or vice versa).
- Nothing wrong. The boot-loader of these devices is similar, so both work correctly on both devices. You need to download the firmware from your device model and flash it again.

Question: I installed the driver for Windows 7 x32, but the firmware program says that there is no connection with the device.
- In this case, try installing the driver manually on Windows 7 x32 from Windows XP x32.

Question: I forgot the unlock code (the device is locked), what should I do ?.
- If the device is locked and you need to do a full reset of the device, then you need to flash the filemiscinto the device. It is necessary to flash according to the instructions, but all the checkboxes must be removed and only one left, respectively, that which is againstmisc
screenshot
Attached Image

Tony_AU
Copying the material only with the mention of the author and a link to the topic onsavagemessiahzine.com

There is no curator in the subject. If there is a user in the subject who wants to become a Curator and the correspondingRequirements for candidates, he can apply in the topicI want to be curator(after having studied the topic header and all materials for curators).
Prior to the appointment of the curator, on filling caps, please contactmoderatorssection through the "Complaint" button under the messages to which you want to add links.

Post has been editedOXALIS - 15.06.16, 23:09
Reason for editing: Updated firmware instructions. Added a section. Added Oysters T8 A4
Dead23Angel
Message#42
07.06.12, 02:35
User
[offline]

Messages 63
Check in: 25.05.12
Honor 9 lite

Tony_AU,

Alas, but in this I am not your assistant ((((I am not very good at Linux. Write shifts, we are very interested
ivanovvi
Message#43
07.06.12, 06:23
User
[offline]

Messages 51
Check in: 01.11.09

and what ubuntu you have ......... install build 10.10 and wakes you up with happiness too: D

--------------------
THE BEGINNING OF WISDOM - THE FEAR OF THE LORD
Tony_AU
Message#44
07.06.12, 09:23
Firmware
[offline]

Messages 574
Nokia Lumia 1320

ivanovvi,
damn, these ubunt ...
we will try.
And at 10.10 there is a hornbeam in the assembly?
Jakeka
Message#45
07.06.12, 10:24
Novice
[offline]

Group: Active users
Messages 42
Check in: 11.02.12
DNS AirTab E80

Tony_AU,recently a friend warmly advised to putLinux mint, the same Ubuntu, but with a bunch of pre-installed packages, codecs and other things, greatly facilitating the user to the task of setting up the system.
My hands have not reached it yet, I still use Ubuntu 10.10 (a lot of things had to be installed there in the process)
Dead23Angel
Message#46
07.06.12, 17:13
User
[offline]

Messages 63
Honor 9 lite

Tony_AU,then it may cost all the same to change the system since it is not important, I generally used it once, there were still Linux-like systems, and right now only Win 7 ((((
Tony_AU
Message#47
07.06.12, 20:28
Firmware
[offline]

Messages 574
Nokia Lumia 1320

Dead23Angel,
Binaries for working with firmware components were developed mainly for ubuntu. Here, the version of Ubuntu has been updated, but the binaries already do not want to work: D

Jakeka,
the main thing for me is that the hornbeam was, because without win7 Nyudda and nowhere
Dead23Angel
Message#48
10.06.12, 08:49
User
[offline]

Messages 63
Honor 9 lite

Tony_AU,

Well, how are you there ??? shifts there?
DanyDiablo
Message#49
10.06.12, 22:58
a guest
[offline]

Group: Users
Messages 4
Check in: 10.06.12

Hello, I have oysters t8 and this is the problem: once every time I throw files on it, the following errors occur:
1. no video is played, even through non-standard players (video on computers is played with a bang)
2. pictures, thrown on the wrong, get "cut", that is, the floor of the picture is loaded, and the bottom of the picture is just a gray canvas
3. for example, recently downloaded 7 games, I throw, I install, writes: a syntax error when analyzing a data package. A day later I’ll download the same seven games from the same site - everything is set to normal.
I have version 2:
1. failure in firmware, cheto with software
2. somewhere on the forums I read what it could be when you download something with a fake browser, and the browser sort of corrupts the files (a plausible version in the case of games, for example)
Does anyone have any options how to solve the problem?
Dead23Angel
Message#50
11.06.12, 02:42
User
[offline]

Messages 63
Honor 9 lite

DanyDiablo,
Yuzay chrome downloaded from off. google site))) and you will be happy, because I have all the rules and there is nothing where it does not deteriorate and is not cut, but I also have Oysters T8
baronos3
Message#51
13.06.12, 20:10
User
[offline]

Messages 95
Check in: 13.09.11
Xiaomi Redmi 3S

bought this device, actually like it :)
at work in general with him: D
baronos3
Message#52
15.06.12, 11:30
User
[offline]

Messages 95
Xiaomi Redmi 3S

Hello, Alexey.

You wrote June 15, 2012, 9:53:21:

While we are working on this issue, how will the information on the site be right away.

Hello, can we expect an upgrade to android 4 on oysters T8? (happy owner of this device)

--WBR, Pavel mailto: [email protected]

Here is what I answered my letter
Tony_AU
Message#53
18.06.12, 14:46
Firmware
[offline]

Messages 574
Nokia Lumia 1320

DanyDiablo,
Or as an option mobile opera. From the very purchase I use.
baronos3,
if you read the topic, you would understand that we already know
Dead23Angel
Message#54
23.06.12, 19:14
User
[offline]

Messages 63
Honor 9 lite

Tony_AU,Well, what progress is there ???
Tony_AU
Message#55
24.06.12, 13:54
Firmware
[offline]

Messages 574
Nokia Lumia 1320

Dead23Angel,
not. as last time stopped on the Linux version.
All the more I see no reason to pick the "old" software, if the guys are sawing the new
Dead23Angel
Message#56
24.06.12, 19:42
User
[offline]

Messages 63
Honor 9 lite

Tony_AU,

about picking or not I'm not sure, but I think we should continue. As a rule, developers do not really move.
Brig55
Message#57
09.07.12, 08:35
Novice
[offline]

Group: Active users
Messages 32
Check in: 09.07.12
Google nexus 4

Here is the second of. firmware from 03/20/12;)
http://rusfolder.com/31544782
pass: 122
Tony_AU
Message#58
10.07.12, 00:07
Firmware
[offline]

Messages 574
Nokia Lumia 1320

Brig55,are you kidding me???
(810S_WM8988_GT801_RTL8188_A28_GC0308_GT2005_CAT6611_OTG @ 120207) _ (MC_RU @ 120228) _
V2.1.12_40_TL12_dpa_ 掌 讯
Dimitron_NoYoN
Message#59
11.07.12, 09:29
lollipop
[offline]

Messages 709
Check in: 13.05.12
Xiaomi Redmi 4 Standard

What is the second official firmware? Some kind of nonsense ... There is nothing on the market

--------------------
ZTE V790, ZTE Blade V2 Lite, Fly Stratus 8, Samsung Galaxy S 3 Mini, Xiaomi Redmi 4, Prestigio Grace S5 LTE
baronos3
Message#60
11.07.12, 10:17
User
[offline]

Messages 95
Xiaomi Redmi 3S

Our T8 (WiFi + 3G) is different from the T8 A4 memory, camera and 2G Internet support, can it port the firmware from it? Although they wrote to me at the post office that in August they expect a droid4 firmware for our run.
http://www.oysters-digital.ru/catalog-75.html(T8 A4)
Dimitron_NoYoN
Message#61
11.07.12, 16:32
lollipop
[offline]

Messages 709
Check in: 13.05.12
Xiaomi Redmi 4 Standard

baronos3 @ 12.7.2012, 11:17*
Although they wrote to me at the post office that in August they expect a droid4 firmware for our run.

Is that so we have to wait for August and an official will appear? Good news

--------------------
ZTE V790, ZTE Blade V2 Lite, Fly Stratus 8, Samsung Galaxy S 3 Mini, Xiaomi Redmi 4, Prestigio Grace S5 LTE

21 pagesV  < 1 2 3 4 5 6 > » 

mobile version    Now: 05/20/19, 01:04