Explay Informer 801 - Firmware (OS 2.3 - 4.1)

Rep: (19)
Explay Informer 801 - Firmware (OS 2.3 - 4.1)
PictureExplay Informer 801, Teclast P85
Description | Discussion пїЅ | Purchase пїЅ | FirmwareпїЅ

Mini-FAQ on the firmware
1. What are the available methods for installing firmware?
Now available as LS (Live Suit), and CWM (ClockWorkMod) firmware.
2. What are the ways to restore the device?
In most cases, re-enough to flash the official firmware Live Suit.
3. What's the best firmware?
Official - Android 4.0.4.
4. Firmware suitable from other tablets.
Teclast P85.
5. I'm not working properly LuckyPatcher. Why?
Try using SuperSU instead of SuperUser.
6. What is Recovery?
Some firmware to be installed out of Recovery, what kind of animal and what it serves can be found inAndroid OS FAQandglossary, andhere.
7. What is adb?
Android Device Bridge. Simply put - debugging interface for Android. To work, you need the drivers installed on your computer and the active item in Settings - For Developers.

Mini-FAQ on the device
1. What are the materials of the body, the screen? Build quality?
Presumably the screen is glass. The body is metal. The build quality is top notch, there is no backlash, no squeaks, the buttons are pressed moderately tight.
2. How many touch sensor supports?
Five.
3. Why is quickly discharged battery?
It must be made at least 5 charge / discharge cycles. Those. You got your hands on the device, and immediately began to use it and it is advisable not to charge the device while you are awake from the big blind for example. A unit should be brought before the trip and put the charge on the web! To bring the charge up to 100% and disconnected from the battery. It is desirable that during the charging device is turned off.
4. Why in the preset browser is not playing videos and flash games?
The fact is that the preinstalled Flash Player must be removed, after making a reboot and reinstalling the latest version from the market.
5. Do You can overclock the processor?
The A10 Allwinner processor supports operating frequencies up to 1.5 GHz, but it is still not possible to overclock to this value. Those. different software will show this frequency, but I would not advise to believe it.
6. Why do some games tupit g-sensor?
For our tablet all the toys with this option are divided into 2 types. The first work to a conventional coordinate system, with a special second.
Toy checked at random. If the toy is mad, etc. then go to the Settings-Screen-Accelerometer coordinate system and there will be two options: "Default reference system" and the "special coordinate system", and activate either one or the second (depending on whether, when a toy is not working).
7. I do not like that image some blurry on the desktop, how to fix?
Corrected it just install the desktop image is higher resolution. And it is not always because many launcher to keep the aspect ratio, crop it, and this loss of pixels.
8. Poor catches WiFi signal, what's the problem?
Everything is relative, and what “bad” means to you is, I don’t know, and on average users have a 3 out of 4 signal with a distance of 2-3 concrete walls. Again, a lot depends on your router! If you are confident in the router, and the device does not catch the signal even within a radius of 1 meter, most likely it is a marriage.
9. What 3G modems support the machine?
The list of supported modems (PDF)
10. What is the volume of the external media device support?
MicroSDHC card machine eats up to 32 GB. From USB drives read everything, but external drives better connect with external power supply, since the power is connected without a chance to kill device, battery, screen, etc.
11. The sensor of some uncalibrated, what's the problem?
We stitch classic problem of a lack of calibration capacitor - it is set up so that I shifted some point under the orientation, that is, in turn positions 180 and 90 in a clockwise direction calibration is very uncomfortable - point touch according to the tablet will go lower than the press (in fact higher in "correct" orientation, and later in the "wrong"), stupidly holding the camera up or connectors in the right hand for the tablet and everything will be ok.

Drivers and Utilities

Official firmware

Unofficial firmware

Instructions

miscellanea

Utility

Accessories
Covers:

Cap updates
  • Completely redesigned "cap" theme.
  • Added "Mini-FAQ on the firmware."
  • Added "Mini-FAQ on the device."
  • Added "Instructions".
  • Added "Miscellaneous".
  • Added "useful."
  • Added "Accessories".

K
There is no curator in the subject. If there is a user in the subject who wants to become a Curator and the correspondingRequirements for candidates, he can apply in the topicI want to be curator(after having studied the topic header and all materials for curators).
Prior to the appointment of the curator, on filling the caps, contact the section moderators via the "Complaint" button under the messages to which you want to add links.

Post has been editedklich007 - 02.12.15, 20:10
Reason for editing: Off.proshivka 4.2.1

Rep: (131)
I think here teklasto-like and can not be?

Rep: (879)
Alexsoul133 @ 13.05.2012, 03:03*
I think here teklasto-like and can not be?

It is not clear what you mean ...

Sil-Silent, Teclast P85 is identical to our plate. So I ask, firmware on it may be located here?

Rep: (879)
Alexsoul133 @ 14.05.2012, 06:42*
Sil-Silent, Teclast P85 is identical to our plate. So I ask, firmware on it may be located here?

Sure. The header is writtenExplay Informer 801, Teclast P85 . :)

Rep: (0)
http://www.explay.ru/catalogue/tablet-pcs/...1/?devicetabs=4
official firmware 4.0

Rep: (-2)
The new firmware, I think it would be logical to some hero is not lazy and did not send us to hell noobs read there is something somewhere about something and really made a step by step manual for the firmware! I assure you, like I've been dozens, we will certainly envy you, who already know how it is, but we select 15-20 minutes of their own time, and post it manual, pozhzhaaaaluysta: sveta:

Rep: (2)
Hmm, what the manual that of a cap are not satisfied?Explay Informer 801 - Discussion (Post # 12737649)You need this same "only with pearl buttons?" : P I think you quick answers to some specific questions.

Rep: (8)
Sew ofsayta problems virtually no no! Fly much quicker and smarter than 2.3 ofitsialku waited spices, custom did not set. Root zamastyrin to ask that very well, the test was not complete until the time. Congratulations to all the owners of devices with ofobnovleniem! We were not thrown and the promise fulfilled!

Post has been editedclarc_kent - 05.06.12, 15:31

Rep: (11)
exactly the problems are not any?
It should be sewn?
Court review only impressions from what he saw for the first time ics.
Wifi just sleep when the screen is turned off?

Rep: (1)
Put the people off the firmware 4.0

Rep: (34)
Toxa (161rus) @ 23.05.2012, 17:27*
Put the people off the firmware 4.0

It has laidherejust yesterday.

People, help !!!!!! 801 is not updated to 4.0 ..... I connect, I press "+" power button, all the instructions, but it does not find beech .... says can not find drivers for it ..... what is it? This may be due to the fact that I had loaded on 15-20 percent ?????

Rep: (152)
frigstix @ 24.05.2012, 00:20*
This may be due to the fact that I had loaded on 15-20 percent ?????

Very much. Flashing recommended when charging at least 70-75% (for all Androyd devices).

Khris @ 23.05.2012, 21:03*
exactly the problems are not any?
It should be sewn?
Court review only impressions from what he saw for the first time ics.
Wifi just sleep when the screen is turned off?
the only problem with the battery.
certainly worth
Expectations longer course, but in fact, too bad
Not. And therefore should be sewn

Posted 26-05-2012, 14:23:

frigstix @ 24.05.2012, 07:20*
People, help !!!!!! 801 is not updated to 4.0 ..... I connect, I press "+" power button, all the instructions, but it does not find beech .... says can not find drivers for it ..... what is it? This may be due to the fact that I had loaded on 15-20 percent ?????
No, not really. I already sews at a low charge. Perhaps even not the driver. And it is worth pereraspakovat livesuite

similar situation.

I visited install LiveSuitPack_version_1.07_2011026 and drivers did not help him out.

Windows 7 HPrem x64
and I tried it on Windows XP Prof x32

Can someone tell me what to do.

Good day.
I think about how to tie bluetooth.
Follow the link below the problem is solved
3WT70 + bluetooth
But as I understand I need these two files (btusb.ko and Bluetooth.ko) our plasheta of firmware such as working with MoonShadow Sinezubov.
How to get them?
K
This topic discusses the firmware!

Post has been editedclarc_kent - 05.06.12, 14:17

Rep: (1169)
I have read the end of all branches .. and come to the conclusion ... that our firmware is the most stable and well ... make sense?

Rep: (33)
I Explay informer 801, when attempts to flash on Android 4.0 after turning off the tablet, nothing happens, and he did not even turn on. What about him? Help!

Successfully I beg from under win7.
the problem is that the keyboard does not switch on Morozhenko languages.
And applications from FEYSBUK not working

Post has been editedmetr71 - 04.06.12, 10:09

Spoiler (+/-) (в„–1)
Before all these make a backup! And a fresh backup copy in the big blind.

And there is more impossible. How to back up, and then how to restore the system.
I still can not find a reasonable explanation.

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 16/04/20, 00:53