Windows Vista | [windowsos] Talk about it here.

Rep: (1255)
Windows 10 | Windows 8.1 and 8 | Windows 7 | Windows xp | Windows server | Drivers | Antivirus protection | Install Windows | Change the laptop OS | LiveCD / DVD / USB | Network setup | Search for programs and drivers | OS care programs | PC problems | Ambulance laptop owners | Accessories | IT smoker | Windows updates | Windows club

Attached Image

Description
Windows vista - The operating system of the Microsoft Windows NT family. It was released on January 30, 2007. At the development stage, it was codenamed “Longhorn”. Built on the basis of the NT hybrid kernel version 6.0.
Support for Windows Vista by Microsoft was discontinued on April 11, 2017.

Post has been editedAndrewP_one - 25.03.18, 01:45
Reason for editing: New hat

Rep: (97)
Since November 8, 2006, all versions including the Volume License are available to corporate customers and hardware assemblers.
vista_6000.16386.061101-2205_x86fre_client-ent-lrmexvol_en_dvd.iso
vista_6000.16386.061101-2205_x64fre_client-ent-lrmexvol_en_dvd.iso
- The corporate version of Windows Vista Enterprise Extended version of Vista for corporate clients. This version has additional tools and, in particular, BitLocker Drive Encryption disk encryption, supports all existing interface languages, the Microsoft Virtual PC Express function and the subsystem for UNIX-based applications (SUA), which allows them to run without modification.
Windows Vista Enterprise can only be purchased with computers licensed under Microsoft Software Assurance or Microsoft Enterprise Agreement.
Windows Vista Enterprise will popularize pirates .....
Activation: All versions of Windows Vista require activation in some way or another!
Additional applications: When you visit the WindowsUpdate or Download Center site to download free software and updates, Windows Vista users will have to authenticate (the same requirements apply to Office 2007), which will determine if the computer hardware matches the 25-digit key on the Certificate of Authenticity (COA). Subsequently, the collected information will be used by Microsoft to track pirated copies and unauthorized use of corporate keys.
Not validated Windows Genuine Advantage systems will be available only critical updates, non-critical updates are available only systems that have passed the validation process. Authentication is built into the installation of IE 7, Windows Defender, Windows Media Player 11 applications. If the system does not pass Windows Genuine Advantage validation, then additional applications cannot be installed on the system.
Without activation, Vista normally works for 30 days and then it goes into reduced functionality mode. Constant reminders speak of limited functionality, and after 30 days, Vista will limit its functionality to a minimum. Internet access will be limited only by the availability of the Microsoft website for activation and the system will reboot once per hour.
The Windows Validation Advantage validation mechanism itself is not a problem to work around, there are effective solutions to this account, problems arise with the requirement to periodically check the activation of the system.
The corporate version of Microsoft Windows Vista Enterprise requires a Multiple Activation Key (MAK), which is activated once but requires periodic validation.
Multiple Activation Key - allows you to send a centralized request to activate the company's desktop network for one connection to the Microsoft activation system.
The management of corporate keys is the responsibility of the Key Management Service (KMS) service, it allows you to activate systems without connecting to the Microsoft activation system, but the systems activated in this way should regularly renew the activation by connecting to the corporate network with the Key Management Service installed once every 6 months.
For those who like to experiment, Microsoft will allow to reactivate Microsoft Windows Vista up to ten times but not more than one computer at a time.
(c) Wzor

Rep: (314)
(cut down - I do not want fawn).. most likely a duck .. though .. HZ

Zloytim ,
MSDN subscribers already available.

This is a corporation to mere mortal users - in early 2007.

Rep: (889)
Well, in principle, nothing terrible ... Break down ...
It is necessary to raise this Kay Service in my local computer =)

hehe .... right now, untwist the little man for access to msdn and see ...

Zloytim ,
Spin up and let me get my access over ... and the next one won’t pay

Breaknus ,
I got to the MSDN subscription - yes there is a release.
Pull little by little.

Added @ 09.11.2006, 11:22

vista_6000.16386.061101-2205_x86fre_client-ent-lrmexvol_en_dvd.iso
vista_6000.16386.061101-2205_x64fre_client-ent-lrmexvol_en_dvd.iso
both are there.

Rep: (60)
Death ,
Say the size of the image. In the donkey lies 2.41 2.70 2.32 =) With the same name =) Well, as not fake =)

quote from wzor
Posted by caxap 2006-11-09 03:53:45
Re: Final RTM Releases of Windows Vista and Microsoft Office 2007 Released
Great! And the distribution will be? And what about the Muis (MUI)? Posted pge 2006-11-09 03:54:08
One hell - our her grunt, even before the New Year! :)
I, for example, have long been WMP 11 without any activation and behaves quite decently ...
PS: they are greedy in Melkosoft, they want dofig for their Windu, so they lose more than they could have! Posted by Mudvin 2006-11-09 04:03:32
I do not understand, 10 times you will change the screw / network card / zvukovuhu - and "vende pipets" В©? Posted by mrFiX 2006-11-09 04:15:54
Change and you need to call Microsoft or the site to reactivate the second copy RalFik posted 2006-11-09 04:20:00
pge - okay there until the new year :)
Tomorrow, if the images fall to the reversers, tomorrow Windows will forget the name of your site. Posted by sghi 2006-11-09 04:20:38
QIA! When can I wait for releases to appear online? Enlighten, you are our light! :) Posted by Zolter 2006-11-09 04:33:15
Well, I still haven’t earned Bill another billiard! :)
Honestly, the OS would cost $ 50 - I would buy it! But with the limitations that the Melkomyagky move to the Vista market, I won’t take it from principle, and for 20! For example, by occupation, I have to reinstall the OS on my computer sometimes up to 10 times a month (I’m testing iron)! And generally speaking! It doesn’t matter, after all, how many times will I have to reinstall it. But to give almost $ 200, and essentially have some TRIAL with limited use:
- "Those who like to experiment with Microsoft will allow reactivating Microsoft Windows Vista up to ten times but not more than one computer at a time."
I strongly disagree!
And as long as there are still a lot of people of my opinion, pirates will live (may God bless them!). And I don’t hope it’s going to get poorer in order to continue to produce such a good product of "mass destruction"! :)
I sincerely hope that the guys who think with "one-and-one zeros" will do everything right, and let the giver’s hand not be impoverished (Wzora :)
By the way, tomorrow I go to the Melkomyagky seminar, on the promotion of Vista ...
In my brain they fucking! ;)
Wzor - thanks!
All - free operating systems! Posted by LevT 2006-11-09 04:42:01

We start (once every 6 months) in a virtual machine a server with Key Management Service - and enjoy life?

Or is there an ambush somewhere, and is it not so simple?
Posted by Mudvin 2006-11-09 04:47:53
Well, in general, yes, spending 400 bachels and getting a bloomer with 10 starts is somehow not impressive ... remains either on Linux, or ... xs even ... stay on xp? Posted by Zolter 2006-11-09 05: 01:29
Her ...
Here on Piggy, for those who love pogamats, and all that, they will not let one hell stay! Take at least 8800 and DX10! ...
But in the words of LevT, there is a share of the possible. It remains to force the virtual machine to work as a small-time Melkomyagky "black box" for authorization, and the trick is in the hat!
And what do you think, why there is still no key generator for XP on the key generated by the computer, and no one has stolen it yet !? And because at the hardware level, all this is done! And to steal the authorization device is not an easy thing! Nufi is placed 2006-11-09 05:05:56
In the news I read that in these RTM releases the Russian interface is already built in! It remains to wait and see.
Posted by Zolter 2006-11-09 05:07:44
nufi
And where is it easier from this? ... Posted by Zolter 2006-11-09 05:08:51
Better there would be no restrictions on activation!
Posted by Zolter 2006-11-09 05:23:20
Wzor, when to wait for release?
Thank you for your understanding. Posted by Alex7 2006-11-09 05:31:57
Vzorych teased us and went to bed :).
Posted by Alessio 2006-11-09 06:23:32
Let's hope that with the activation can and will cost. And we are waiting for the option from WZOR.
Posted by wzor 2006-11-09 11:23:01
Enterprise version images have already been received, now they are waiting for acceptable solutions .... Posted by sozdatel 2006-11-09 12:04:28

sorry for the stupid question and what is the RTM release? Posted by xReason 2006-11-09 12:05:54
Wzor-yy you are the Power !!!
By the way, it seems that now it's not MUI, but LIP (Language Interface Pack). Posted xReason 2006-11-09 12:08:54
2 sozdatel
The RTM build (Release To Manufacturing) is a special version of the operating system targeted at major PC manufacturers such as Hewlett Packard and Dell.

Well, in MSDN it will be too. (Microsoft Developer Network (MSDN) is a division of Microsoft, responsible for the interaction of the company with developers.) Posted WZor 2006-11-09 12:19:58
xReason,
MUI remained as it was, MUI allows you to choose in the regional panel what the GUI language will be, and the LIP (Language Interface Pack) does not allow you to make a choice, that is the fundamental difference between them.
LIP - hard localization without the right to choose an interface language. Posted by Alex7 2006-11-09 12:31:36
As I understand it, only the Ultimate version allows you to install any language on the face, incl. and Russian. Placed by Jod 2006-11-09 12:37:57
WZor and you can also detail about the 2007 office?

What are the requirements for activation, which versions in terms of activation mechanisms. When will the final release file names be available? Alex7 2006-11-09 12:47:29
What is the Enterprise version?
If you believe this:
http://www.winsupersite.com/showcase/winvi...m_galleries.asp
something like this in the lists is listed.
Maybe Ultimate is meant? Posted sghi 2006-11-09 12:53:57
Differences Enterprise from Ultimate:
http://rapidshare.com/files/2594435/versions.pdf.html

The last 2 columns. Posted by Alex7 2006-11-09 13:05:23
Thank you! Posted by roddy20 2006-11-09 13:24:30
“spend 400 bacheys, and getting a sharovar with 10 starts is somehow not impressive”
Do you change the iron before each launch? Stupiduser is placed 2006-11-09 14:18:22
And you can md5 and sfv distribution, it will be something to compare :) Posted by Fidoshnik 2006-11-09 14:19:53
Ehh need ultimate .. with his media center .. waiting for us Protestant placed 2006-11-09 14:20:40
Here are the differences between different versions of Vista (remove spaces):

http://www.microsoft.com/windowsvista/getready / editions / default.mspx

Added @ 09.11.2006, 11:27

Breaknus ,
in the donkey is mute.
Do not worry

Rep: (3)
Patch to update products from small-scale through the Genuine Advantage system bypassing the check of the legality of your serial.

Windows.Genuine.Advantage.Validation.v1.5.716.0.CRACKED-ETH0
here

Dogxl ,
we're not talking about Vista that we're talking about the same thing ...

Death ,
Well, this is bypassing the system of validation of serials :)

Dogxl ,
Are you sure it works on Vista?

go to IRC vinbety. there is

Death ,
unfortunately not ... for whist, sadly, does not work on my asus ....

Dogxl ,
then forgive the meaning of this post in discussing the release of Vista &

Death ,
sense in the future to bypass the validation system in Vista .. I think that this is relevant. However, if you have any doubts about the appropriateness of my post, then we will write it on my IMHO.

thevista.ru

Rep: (53)
FIG with this release, still there is no Russian MUI, not to mention localization :)
Waiting for Vista and Office 2007 for our Rashi: D: D: D

Rep: (53)
Stasman I do not like to read / work with a foreign language in my country - English;)
Threat and yes his knowledge of my average: P

Full version    

Help     rules

Now: 08/09/19, 12:32