> Important!

We strongly recommend to familiarize withRules section "Android - devices"

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

Sony Xperia P - Accessories | Covers, protective films, headsets, chargers, etc.

Rep: (514)
AccessoriesSony Xperia в„ў P
Attached ImageSony Xperia в„ў P / LT22i / Nypon
Description | Discussion пїЅ | devFAQ | Purchase пїЅ | Accessories пїЅ | Firmware пїЅ | Marriage and Repair пїЅ | Sony & Sony Ericsson Owners Club пїЅ

Be mutually polite! It’s customary at our forum to say "Thank you" by increasing reputation by clicking on the buttonAttached Image
If you have less than 15 messages, click on the button.Attached Image(under reputation) and let us know who helped you, whom to put "+".

Post has been editedNikCher - 28.02.17, 07:45

Rep: (56)
Established headset is good, handling both Arkovskoy ... But hochetstsa: rolleyes:, Smart Flat Kabelkov ...

Rep: (21)
These are there, on the "back". I like the matte longer.
Attached file384_3027_1.jpg(282.7 KB)
Attached file394_3121_1.jpg(321.9 KB)

Rep: (879)
M
The topic has been moved to the section.Device accessories.

Rep: (4)
coversAli

Rep: (1)
There was still hardkeys from Nillkin, true blue color only until
Attached ImageAttached Image
Attached ImageAttached Image
Attached Image

Post has been editedSergey164 - 10.05.12, 14:34
Reason for editing: put the pictures under the spoiler yourself, please

Hardkeysy Benks

Attached Image

Rep: (32)
I wonder whether there is a sale of the lower cap?

and then straight something terribly want to buy the silver P in addition a black cap.

Dimas 214 @ 12.05.2012, 9:34*
There is a black, brown and red

They are a bit of a different area:blueglossy, andthese- matt with small incisions, but also Nillkin, which is nice

Coming soonCradleUniversal stand-charging connector

Rep: (2)
Also I think to take an external Accum. About this particular did not come across good reviews (and bad too). Himself inclined rather to ICONBIT FTB5000U or Yoobao Bright Moon YB-622. But wait a month: Sonia is in fact and theirsolutions. I would like to see the analogues for the new line.

Rep: (2)
Well about ebey there is a separate topic. Make sure to only say that this is the same battery dealer in other descriptions characterized as suitable forHTC, Samsung, iphoneetc. Those. to the description in this case it is not necessary to pay attention, the battery is not suitable for more than many others for SXP.

Rep: (25)
No one knows whenSmart Headsetwill appear in a connected?

Posted 20-05-2012, 14:20:

And, yes. Is it possible to find the same price on the quality of the headset is better than this?

Post has been editedEgoist - 20.05.12, 14:20

Rep: (3)
When buying the phone once bought a wireless headset Sony Ericsson MW600, satisfied, unfortunately until the call has not been tested (forward the original micro-SIM), just as a wireless headset for music. Pretty girl.

Rep: (0)
Car Charging what suits him?

Rep: (95)
STig72t @ 21.05.2012, 14:36*

Any micro usb current 1000 mah minimum.

Corporate Dock (SmartDock for Xperia в„ў P) has anyone ever bought? Accomplish your goal, as he is in reality.

I ordered a case. We brought the next day. Quality - super)

http://www.gosso.ru/collection/chehol-dlya-sony-xperia-p

I agree: rolleyes: looks like an advertisement

Just after nearly an hour in the selection of the cover is connected, unsuccessfully of course, I was just happy finding this site))
That is, could not help but share.
Case really cool, fit to the millimeter, the stitches are very neat. And value for money;)

Rep: (1345)
STig72t @ 21.05.2012, 16:36*
for exampledearfrom Sony.

Here ishereperson writes that connected the USB OTG anda linkgives.

Post has been editedbrygse - 25.05.12, 03:52

Rep: (8)
In the Czech store complete with Peshkoy was the case, and given as a present car charger (1200mA current)
Also included was a film)
;)
Attached Image

Attached Image

Attached Image

Post has been editedtgmx - 25.05.12, 11:09

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 05/06/20 07:00