> Note!

If you posted a new version of the game or its cache, please report it to the moderator by clicking on the "Complaint" button on your message.

With requests to update existing games on the forum, please contact the topic.Upgrade your game!

108 pagesV  1 2 3 4 5 6 > »  

> Reviews of games for Android OS | reviews of games from our members of the forum
Alien shooter
Message#1
08.05.12, 22:49
Android Game Release
[offline]

Group: Honorary Gameday
Messages 6672
Check in: 17.03.09
Xiaomi Mi 5

Android Games Reviews

��������� ���������, � ��������� ����� �������� ���� ������������ ���, ��� � ���� ������� �������� ���� Android OS ������ �������� ����������� ������� ������. �� ������ ������� ����. ������, �� �� ���������� ��������� ���������� ������� ����� �������������, ��� ���� � ������� ��� ����. ���� �� ������ �� �����, ������� �����������, � ����� ���� ������ ���������, �� ������ ����� ����������� ���� �������� � ������ ����. download

Mandatory requirement for all participants - compliance with the template below!
Please note that if you publish a text review, the review itself should be in a message under the spoiler, and not just a link to your site.

Template

Text review template

[size = 4] [color = "crimson"] [CENTER] [b] Name of the game [/ b] [/ CENTER] [/ color] [/ size]
[CENTER] Picture of the game, or your logo [/ CENTER]
[spoiler] Text + screenshots [/ spoiler]
[RIGHT] [url = "link to contact, twitter, your site, youtube channel"] Place where this link leads (We are in contact, our site, etc.) [/ url] [/ RIGHT]

Video review template

[size = 4] [color = "crimson"] [CENTER] [b] Video title [/ b] [/ CENTER] [/ color] [/ size]
[CENTER] Picture of the game, or your logo [/ CENTER]
[CENTER] Brief information about what is contained in the video [/ CENTER]
[CENTER] [url = "Link to video"] Small picture or just text, for example, View or Go to overview [/ url] [/ CENTER]
[RIGHT] [url = "link to contact, twitter, your site, youtube channel"] Place where this link leads (We are in contact, our site, etc.) [/ url] [/ RIGHT]

Links to your website, contact, twitter and the like can be made in color, add italics, but without fanaticism. If you are by yourself, you can remove the excess from the template, for example, links to social networks

We remind you that only reviews of games for Android OS are published here. Just links to reviews, all kinds of questions and comments will be immediately removed. If you liked or did not like the review, then do not write anything, but just vote at the bottom of the message.

If you have news about the game, you can post it here.Android OS game world news
If you just have something to say on the topic of games or want to discuss something, write here.Discussion of the news of the game world Android OS
If you are looking for some kind of game, then you are here.SEARCH Android games

Teamsavagemessiahzine.comwishes you creative success! ;)

Post has been editedmarf @ - 12.12.17, 17:41
D-jones
Message#2
10.05.12, 00:35
Video reviewer
[offline]

Group: Friendssavagemessiahzine.com
Messages 2912
Check in: 30.06.10
Meizu MX4 Pro

Democracy Game Review (From GamerCrew)

Attached Image

A classic puzzle "3 in a row" with a topical theme.

Post has been editedD-jones - 20.06.12, 13:15

--------------------
VR: Ritech 2 (Sold Out)>VRBOX2 (sold out)>Bobovrz4 (sold out)>Deepoon e2 +Razer hydra(sold out)>HOMIDO V2 and Oculus DK2 +NOLO VR(sold out)>Now:Oculus rift CV1 + touch
hedgehogiche
Message#3
10.05.12, 19:58
User
[offline]

Messages 75
Check in: 11.02.11
Samsung Galaxy R GT-I9103

Warheads Medieval Tales - Miserly Pays Twice (by Droids.by)

Attached Image

Review under the spoiler (Your Cap) :)

Connoisseurs of our creativity will remember that we do not make angry wraps, we are good and always find good things, even in the most worthless projects. But this time we decided to add a pinch of hatred (little and nothing) to our full love and tolerance review.
To begin with, this game is a complete clone of battleheart, to which we did a video review. That game was very good, it was the first in its subgenre, and all the games composing it pulled out a dozen point. I spent on her passage more than one hour, so she pulled me.
And now, six months after the passage of my masterpiece from mikamobile, I stumble upon warheads (the name subtly hints).
But let's get everything in order.

Attached Image

Plot.

Playing without a clear storyline gives us a lot of space for "playing in the head." You can imagine in place of their protagonists team Shepard of Mass Effect thrown into the past. You can represent the traveling unit USC Enterprise, led by Spock. Although the most adequate option is the bloodthirsty goddesses who carry the mercy of God in the name of God by the nordic northerly pagan land. Judging by the garb of our enemies, it is.
In fact, Shakespeare’s plot doesn’t need such games, but would agree, it would be much more interesting with it :)

Attached Image

Gameplay

Since the game is free, insert donat there God himself ordered. And I even approve of small pushing users to invest a couple bucks in the game. But when I pass the second mission only from the fifth attempt, the hint ceases to be sufficiently subtle and develops into coercion. So you just can not do, it immediately discourages any desire to play. Although it may be a matter of me :)
The game system is simple - kill, KILL and KILL EVERYTHING AND EVERY TIME.
Also in the game we are offered to assemble and arm a team, download skills and use potions bought for real money and other nishtyaki. I want to pay tribute to the developers - the stores in the game just burst with equipment, it is a pity that almost all have to pay. Well, since this is still a review, I must say a few words about management. Easier control and can not be - moving the cursor strip, we distribute orders for attack / movement.

Attached Image

Graphics.

As soon as I installed this game, I saw awful pixel graphics that literally hurt my eyes. However, the developers were rehabilitated literally at that moment, when I already designed the post - with the latest update the graphics became noticeably better. Animation is not up to par, but undemanding gamers just do not pay attention to it.

Sound accompaniment
In the story about the sound, I will be laconic. To say that the voice acting is worthy of the Grammy award is impossible, but the sound does not hurt the ears and fits quite well into the atmosphere of the game.

For a visual demonstration of the two points described above, I suggest to check out the trailer.Tyts

If we talk about estimates, they look like this:

Scene 6/10
Gameplay 7/10 (Don’t forget about donat)
Graphics 7/10
Sound accompaniment 8/10

Total 7/10

Free and without SMS game can be downloaded in our favorite brand ... Ugh! Google Play, but as they say, the miser pays twice (a couple of cute raccoons, if you like it, you will return it with donate). There is nothing outstanding in the creation of DNA Interactive, but it's worth it to play :) elements, the score would be a little higher. And in general, I strongly recommend the good old battleheart (not raklama), for him and those pair of bucks, that he does not mind.

Attached Image

Post has been editedhedgehogiche - 10.05.12, 20:00
Scat74
Message#4
11.05.12, 20:26
Visitor
[offline]

Group: Users
Messages 10
Check in: 06.10.11

Mini motor racing

Attached Image

Not long ago, the game "Mini Motor Racing" from the studio "The Binary Mill" saw the light.
At first glance, the game very much reminds everyone of the familiar series of games "Reckless Racing", but this is only until you try the game.
The game itself is a colorful race on toy cars with great physics.
Management is implemented by the "wheel", which is very convenient because of the frequent turns on the maps.
Attached Image
The graphics in the game are superb and realistic, the traced objects and landscapes amaze with their details. Various effects, shadows, lantern lights and rain will accompany you during the passage of maps.
The game has a lot of individual cars that you can open as you progress through the game, as well as improve and color them. In "Mini Motor Racing" you will find more than 20 different tracks, in different weather and time conditions.
Attached Image
And one more surprise can please active gamers eager to compete with real players. The game features multiplayer for 4 players through a "Wi-Fi" connection.
In general, the game left a lot of positive feelings and emotions. I advise everyone to play.

Rating: 5 them 5

Post has been editedScat74 - 11.05.12, 21:06
MaKcI
Message#5
12.05.12, 14:11
24/7 parking
[offline]

Messages 5601
Check in: 16.12.11
Sony xperia s

Overview Modern Combat 2 Black Pegasus from Maxi

Attached Image

Developer: Gameloft
English language
Platform:
Described: Android
Also available on: iOS, Java
Genre: Action
Terms of Use: Charged
Year of manufacture: 2010
Multiplayer: present
Tested on: Sony Ericsson Xperia RAY, Samsung GALAXY S LCD, Sony Xperia S.

System requirements:
Processor: ARM v7
Video accelerator: adreno 200/205, powerVR
Version android: 2.3+
Screen resolution: 480x800 +

Attached Image

In this article I want to tell about the best action, not futuristic, but an ordinary military. The article will focus on Modern Combat 2 Black Pegasus, which is currently considered one of the most popular games on android. Perhaps the game itself is not very interesting, but multiplayer makes this game the best in its genre. About 2,000 people are always online in this game. For comparison, Brothers in Arms 2 is always online about 50-60 people. That is about 35 times less. The game has 12 conflict zones. These include the Middle East, Eastern Europe, South America, etc. Finally, a more or less normal animation of faces appeared, and when it hits the head, the camera approaches the dead person and shows its fall in deceleration. We have expanded the choice of weapons, now we have 15 types of weapons with the possibility of modification. Thanks to the blur effect and the dynamism of the fire, the game becomes more realistic. There are also four difficulties of the game. And of course, multiplayer, but about it below. I really liked the game, at first I played simply, and when I was already fed up, I decided to try multiplayer. I always thought that it was not very convenient to play on phones, but it turned out to be very personal. But sometimes you need a little getting used to. Multiplayer extends the life of games on average for a year.

The graphics in the game is inimitable. Everything is juicy, bright and very healthy. The slowdown and vagueness makes the game even more realistic, and the moments with the explosions of the barrels are fascinating, especially when the enemy towers explode. Also in the menu is not just a picture in a normal video, which shows that the game was not just stamped, but really tried to make it very beautiful. When you hit you, the screen starts to blush beautifully, and when you die, the edges of the screen completely bleed. Beautiful screen savers and a variety of places to fight make the game more interesting. Now you're in the jungle, then in the winter at some base. And everything is painted completely differently. The head blows beautifully when getting into it, and it also slows down. The animation of the face on the phone in general is amazing.

The gameplay in the game is fascinating and does not let go for a long time. The arsenal of weapons is very diverse. You will meet and machine guns, and grenade launchers, pistols with and without a silencer, grenades and sniper rifles, etc. On the way, machine guns mounted directly in the fortifications appear. You run up and you start turning everything into a mess. There will be moments when you sit in the car behind a machine gun and shoot from enemies. There are also script moments in the common mini-games. For example, you run, and from the corner a rival takes off and you must quickly react to it and click on a certain point on the screen. And maybe the exploding barrel to fly straight at you and you need to quickly press to dodge. Just jump over obstacles to run and shoot. Thanks to the different places of action the atmosphere of the game becomes even more interesting. The jungle reminds FarCry, and the game itself reminds Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2. The multiplayer is also interesting, but more about it later.

The sound in the game is wonderful, sometimes we play against the Russians and we hear normal Russian voices and phrases that you don’t often see even in computer games! Everything is sounded, and a selection of cartridges, and steps, and reloading, to all this, right in the game itself there is a player that plays music from a memory card. I always dreamed of this in games, as my music there always quickly gets annoying.
Management in the game is more convenient than in other shooters, although it is based on the same as everywhere else. On the left, the analog with which we move in another corner is the button to shoot just above the grenade (the choice is to scroll the sides, the throw is a quick touch). A knife icon appears in the middle if you are near the enemy and can be slaughtered. At the very top on the right is the weapon and ammunition (it is changed - by usual paging, reloading - by short pressing). On the other side is the pause icon and the player.

Attached Image

Multiplayer, I decided to give a separate section. Having entered the first time in multiplayer, the main thing is not to go to full servers. Professionals almost always play there with a maximum or almost maximum level. You can not be compared with them at least in arms and skills. At the beginning you have no skills and there is only AK-47 unmodified and the pistol will then open and the machine gun and RPG and sniper and MP5 and more grenades. At the beginning of the pumping goes very quickly, but after level 15 it will be very difficult for you to pump your Persian. There are four modes. Capture the flag: here you need to pick up the flag and bring it to the place of your flag, if your flag is not there, then you need to return it and bring the enemy into its place. Every man for himself: kill everyone you see. Team battle: you and your team are against another team, usually the game is played up to 30 kills. Demining a bomb: You have a certain time, and during this time you have to defuse the bomb, being with it for a while. The maximum level is 72. The best skill for fast movement (such as speedhack in CS 1.6) opens at about level 60. The best weapon M 16 with a silencer is less spread (this is in machine guns), while in pistols and SMG MP5 is better and more accurate and there are a lot of cartridges. Play very convenient especially nastroev sensitivity for themselves. Multiplayer supports up to 10 people on the server. Five by five is quite normal. Rewards weapons and rating extends the life of this game for a long time.

Total: The best shooter on android, good graphics and animation. The gameplay is not repeatable and just perfect. The sound also did not disappoint, plus convenient controls and excellent multiplayer. I would give this game 100% and at the moment I would say that there is no better game than it is not on Android, not on iOS, but 9mm and Modern Combat 3: Fallen Nation will be out soon. But for now, she is the best, who wants to really play a good game or remember what Sony PlayStation 2 is or feel the fighting. Feel free to download this game. Even if you get bored with Single, feel free to turn on multiplayer and enjoy this game. I advise everyone to at least try.

And here are the long-awaited evaluation:

Graphics - 9
Gameplay - 9
Sound - 9
Management - 9
Multiplayer - 9
TOTAL: 90%

PS: During the writing of the article, I ate a whole bunch of cookies, and when I played, even more. Do not miss during the game and chew something!)

The author of the article is Maxim Trofimov aka Maxi

We need help.
“Virtual Reality†is a new magazine that is ready to compete with already hit magazines such as MobiTree and M.O.D.S. The main themes of “Virtual Reality†are games on mobile platforms. While we are writing only to java, symbian and android, as a bonus, we post reviews of games on Sony PlayStation 3 and PC, in the future reviews of games on iOS are possible. We also describe the news of the mobile industry, we are arguing on interesting topics, posting cheats for games, describing game announcements, etc. We have been around for a year now, and so far, due to the difficult situation in the magazine, only a trial number has been released, which is why it is called No. 0.

If you want to help the journal, write to the LAN or QMS, make suggestions, report errors. We also need workers for positions:
Journalist
PR agent
PDF Collector

PS: the main thing is journalists, there are no journalists, there is no magazine! :(

The author of the article: Maxim Trofimov.

Our website:Virtual reality
Our magazine onGoogle play
Our magazine onsavagemessiahzine.com
Play onsavagemessiahzine.com
Play onGoogle play

Post has been editedMaKcI - 25.07.12, 04:33

--------------------
24/7 parking
Everything you need to know about the car.
Maxim Trofimov
shimf
Message#6
12.05.12, 22:13
Local
[offline]

Group: Banned
Messages 113
Check in: 20.05.10
Apple iPhone 5s

RevZor: Pocket Academy

Attached Image

Hello dear readers. Kairosoft has long been indulging us with good projects. It all started with Game Dev Story, and after the success of this game, the company's business went uphill. And so it began: Grand Prix Story, Mega Mall Story and a bunch of strategies that looked like two drops of water. And recently on our Android devices appeared the game Pocket Academy. Let's see if it brought a variety to the Kairosoft game line.
Attached Image

The first thing that catches your eye is the design style. Here it is the same as in other projects of this company: pixel graphics and menus, which never changes. We are again offered to name our school and start playing. There is no long training, and why is it - we all saw it. Our task is quite simple - to build the best school in the district.
Attached Image

The educational institution gives us a rather small one: one class, one shop and a farm. And with this we begin our thorny path to world domination. In order to become the master of all schools, we must improve it in every way: build new buildings, plant trees and breed rabbits! Objects that can be built - a lot. These are wells, hives, shops, stadiums, and much, much more. Yes, there is even a mail so that the children do not go home. Not without standard rooms: a library, a computer room, a gym, and a whole lot more. But to open it all, you need to do research that costs money and points that your students earn during their studies.
The school's territory can be expanded after it receives a new star after reaching certain indicators.
Attached Image

Classes can be divided by specialization: math class, humanitarian, class with a foreign bias, and so on. We can also conduct various tests for the knowledge of a particular subject by our students. And if the examinee has successfully passed the test, we are awarded points.
But what kind of director are you if you cannot manage not only students, but also school personnel? Only in Pocket Academy you can unwittingly cut an annoying teacher and replace it with a more compliant one. Don't like learning outcomes? Do children complain? Yes on the street you can find thousands of teachers who are ready to work for a modest salary!
Attached Image

Now let's talk about the minuses. The most important of them - the monotony. Monotony in everything. All of us have already done this in other Kairosoft games. Moreover, the game itself is terribly boring and does not delay as the Game Dev Story does. Development is slow, and the developers have not made a step forward in this game.
The result was a monotonous strategy, like two drops of water on the previous creations of Kairosoft. But this game is not to be missed. Anyway, it delays.
That's all.

--------------------
Apple Ipod Touch 4 iOS 6.1, Apple The New iPad iOS 7.0, Apple MacBook Air mid-2012 maximum custom model OSX 10.9.1, Apple iPhone 5 iOS 7, iPad Mini with Retina Display iOS 7.0, iPhone 5S iOS 7.0
D-jones
Message#7
13.05.12, 17:17
Video reviewer
[offline]

Messages 2912
Meizu MX4 Pro

Quick Games (Issue # 08)

Attached Image

In this issue:
1) Mini Motor Racing - racing on toy cars.
2) Person: The History - a platformer in black and white.
3) Click and Gun - Kill all the bugs and survive!
4) Mixel - We run from death.
5) Cryptic Caverns - Discover the secrets of a mysterious island.

Post has been editedD-jones - 17.12.12, 12:26

--------------------
VR: Ritech 2 (Sold Out)>VRBOX2 (sold out)>Bobovrz4 (sold out)>Deepoon e2 +Razer hydra(sold out)>HOMIDO V2 and Oculus DK2 +NOLO VR(sold out)>Now:Oculus rift CV1 + touch
MaKcI
Message#8
13.05.12, 21:20
24/7 parking
[offline]

Messages 5601
Check in: 16.12.11
Sony xperia s

Overview Zombieville USA from Maxi

Attached Image

Developer: Mika Mobile, Inc.
English language
Platform:
Described: Android
Also available on: iOS
Version: 1.0.2.
Genre: Arcade
Terms of use: Paid (30.18) There are free versions on the Internet.
Year of release: Summer 2011
Multiplayer: None
Tested on: Sony Ericsson Xperia RAY.

System requirements:
Android version: 2.0.1+

Attached Image

Hello dear readers, today I would like to tell you about one of the most popular Arcade on iOS and Android. More than 50,000 downloads on the Market and more on iTunes. Zombieville USA is a simple arcade game in which you need to kill zombies. Why did everyone like this game so much? The answer lies on the surface, simple gameplay and a huge amount of meat.

The graphics in the game is simple cartoon, beautiful and neat, it will be pleasant for both children and adults, although Apple recommends this game from 9 years. It has a lot of meat and blood, everything is very beautiful and dynamic, the animation also does not fail, everything is smooth and beautiful. Enough different colors and colors.

The gameplay is very simple you, playing for one of the selected at the beginning of the characters must pass a level that consists of one straight line, it is asked, what could be simpler? But no, we are hampered by crowds of zombies who want to eat our brains. Along the way, we can go into all the houses, there we will get cartridges for our weapons and money, between the levels there is an opportunity to buy new weapons, pump the old ones and, of course, be cured. Also in some levels there is a technique, such as a helicopter or a car, getting into it, we are not touched by zombies, and we can crush them, or turn them into minced helicopter blades. We have one melee weapon to start with, this is a bit, and the last melee weapon is a katana. For ranged combat, we have five weapons with the ability to pump, from chainsaws to lasers. In total, we can get 18 types of weapons.
Attached Image

The sound is very good, even at startup we hear a scream that makes goosebumps on the skin. The music on the menu is like a horror movie, the game really bothers the melody a bit, but the weapon’s voice is simply beautiful, each weapon is voiced in its own way, voiced from the head of a katana and in general the sound is drawn to a solid four of five.

Management is very easy, I have already said: even a child can play it. 4 buttons are available to us: 2 arrows, naturally they mean going left, going right. There are two circles on the other side of the screen, you guessed it, one is responsible for the melee, the other for firearms. Change of firearms occurs by simply clicking on the icon of ammunition (for each weapon its own ammunition). Getting into the houses is just as easy, just pressing the door to get into the vehicle, you just have to press the car itself or the helicopter.

Total: The game is suitable for people of all ages. Very addictive, not for nothing one of the best and most downloaded arcades. Good graphics, simple gameplay, good sound, in general, everything you need to kill time, for example, in a queue at the hospital or on boring couples, during a break or in a train. This game is worthy to be downloaded.

Tips for passing:

One of the best weapons is a shotgun, so I advise you to buy it and pump it first. If we see the technique, it is better to sit down and roll to the door of the first house, and jump out of it, by inertia she will rush a few more meters of the game and kill all the zombies, you will hardly catch up behind you, and you will have time to go into the house, then run into the car eat up to the next door, the joke is that you will take bonuses lying in houses and will not cause yourself any damage.

PS: we are waiting for an early release of Zombieville USA 2 on Android, because on ios it has already come out. In the first place there will be more weapons and opportunities, and in the second now we can walk not only forward, but up and down, which was not in the first part, but for example it was in ninja turtles on SEGA.

About characters:
Attached Image

Doctor (Doctor):
+ It is treated when comes into the house
- Cannot deal deadly hand to hand

Ninja:
+ Speed, often deals hand-to-hand deaths
- Finds less money

O.M.O.N. (S.W.A.T.):
+ Increased bullet damage
- weakly beats hand to hand

The Survivor:
+ Does not have
- Does not have

John Gore:
+ Finds more ammo
- Dies very quickly

Clown (Clown):
+ Finds more money.
- Low health

Foreman:
+ Deals more damage with explosives and chainsaw
- Cannot use laser and flamethrower

And here are the long-awaited evaluation:

Graphics - 9
Gameplay - 9
Sound - 8
Management - 9
TOTAL: 89%

The author of the article is Maxim Trofimov aka Maxi

Our website:Virtual reality
Our magazine onGoogle play
Our magazine onsavagemessiahzine.com
Play onsavagemessiahzine.com
Play onGoogle play

Post has been editedMaKcI - 03.07.12, 19:40

--------------------
24/7 parking
Everything you need to know about the car.
Maxim Trofimov
shimf
Message#9
16.05.12, 13:29
Local
[offline]

Messages 113
Apple iPhone 5s

RevMobile # 7

Attached Image

The seventh issue of the weekly news on mobile games

Post has been editedshimf - 16.05.12, 13:29

--------------------
Apple Ipod Touch 4 iOS 6.1, Apple The New iPad iOS 7.0, Apple MacBook Air mid-2012 maximum custom model OSX 10.9.1, Apple iPhone 5 iOS 7, iPad Mini with Retina Display iOS 7.0, iPhone 5S iOS 7.0
hedgehogiche
Message#10
16.05.12, 16:57
User
[offline]

Messages 75
Check in: 11.02.11
Samsung Galaxy R GT-I9103

Review Crocodile online - the most fun application for Android

Attached Image

Video review Crocodile online - the most fun, colorful and creative game on Android.

D-jones
Message#11
23.05.12, 15:31
Video reviewer
[offline]

Messages 2912
Meizu MX4 Pro

Review of the game Roman Empire Relics (Romance of Rome) (From GamerCrew)

Attached Image

We are looking for items, raise the status, solve puzzles.

Post has been editedD-jones - 23.05.12, 15:33

--------------------
ProROCKv14
Message#12
29.05.12, 20:02
Local
[offline]

Messages 252
Check in: 10.05.10
Sony Ericsson Xperia PLAY

Mass Effect Infiltrator Game Review (From GamerCrew)

Attached Image

A brief overview of the mediocre action from EA.

shimf
Message#13
01.06.12, 20:58
Local
[offline]

Messages 113
Apple iPhone 5s

RevZor: Mass Effect Infiltrator

Attached Image

Attached Image

Nowadays there are many franchises that everyone knows about: Star Wars, Harry Potter, Call of Duty, Diablo. And Mass Effect falls into this category. Commander Shepard’s adventures have always been exciting and interesting, and it’s not surprising that his Mass Effect also appeared on mobile platforms. But he seemed to be completely different from the game about the charismatic hero that everyone was waiting for.
Attached Image

Many joked that Mass Effect was a dialogue shooter. If you play in Infiltrator, then the original trilogy can be compared with Skyrim. In the mobile version, enemies attack around every corner, and the length of battles will bring out even the strongest gamer. Firefights do not cause delight. If the player was not required to constantly change weapons, use abilities and move from cover to cover, you could shoot all your enemies with a sniper rifle. If you just sit back, then you can not earn style points, which are given for the spectacular killings. This is very bad for the perception of the game, because when the complexity is overstated, forcing you to write out a "pretzel", instead of improving the artificial intelligence of opponents, you start looking for what you gave your money for.
Attached Image

The combat system is quite difficult to describe. It’s more of a mix of Infinity Blade and the original Mass Effect than a third-person purebred shooter. The hero moves freely around the map, but when he reaches a certain point, the weapon gets automatically, the escape routes overlap, and we must destroy all the opponents on the way. Shootout implemented quite an interesting way. We no longer need to aim the enemy manually, constantly swearing at the uncomfortable touch control. You just need to click on the enemy, and now he has your aim, you just need to adjust it a little. Convenient, but aiming yourself is all the more pleasant than playing a shooting gallery.
Attached Image

There are a lot of ways to deal with the enemy: shoot, slap in the face or dunk with a unique ability - as you like. The choice of weapons is wide enough for this type of game. We are given a choice of assault rifle, shotgun, sniper rifle and a huge rifle, which is comparable in weight to KAMAZ. The list of skills is also quite extensive. You can raise the enemy in the air, and then blatantly shoot, you can call the energy field, or you can just throw the enemy with needles.
Attached Image

Even as a mobile game, Mass Effect Infiltrator tries to show an RPG system. In the store you can not only buy and improve weapons and skills, but also buy new armor and helmets. Unfortunately, the choice is very modest. Only three sets: on the tank, damage dealer and local assassin. If you go through all the battles well enough, then you can accumulate a full set in just a couple of battles, but you can’t improve all the skills and cannons per game. Blame the story. Not only does it exist here only for show, but also the duration of the game is negligible. It can be completed in just an hour or two. The whole game we have to chase the director of the company in which the main character works. After all, this villain turned our coordinator into a kind of creature with super-abilities. At this all the story stops. The narrative ends in the middle, and a logical question arises: “Is that all?â€
As a result, we got a game that exists only for Mass Effect to be on mobile platforms.
That's all.

Attached images
Attached Image

Post has been editedAlien shooter - 10.06.12, 17:27

--------------------
D-jones
Message#14
02.06.12, 16:33
Video reviewer
[offline]

Messages 2912
Meizu MX4 Pro

Quick Games (Release 3 in 1 # 9-10-11)

Attached Image

In this issue:
1) Cat War - cats against dogs.
2) Busted! - we fly through the tunnel as long as possible.
3) The Secret of Grisly Manor - Beautiful adventure.
4) Siege Hero - demolish the tower.
5) Armed Heroes Online - Chinese MMORPG.
6) SCP-087 - Full port.
7) Craft Wars! - shooter with 2 sticks.
8) CarDust - race in the style of K-Rally.

Post has been editedD-jones - 21.06.12, 16:09

--------------------
frankartem
Message#15
06.06.12, 17:14
Local
[offline]

Messages 100
Check in: 23.01.12
Samsung Galaxy S GT-I9000

NOVA 3

Attached Image

NOVA 3 on samsung galaxy s i9000

--------------------
SGS i9000 xwjw6 fusion semaphore kernel 1200 mhz
Zver162
Message#16
11.06.12, 00:07
Novice
[offline]

Group: Active users
Messages 48
Check in: 22.01.12
Samsung Galaxy S4 GT-I9500

The dead review

Attached Image

--------------------
Acer A200 Stock rom Karnel - Onyx 1.2 mhz
HTC Sensation Cyanogen mod 9
Zver162
Message#17
11.06.12, 14:44
Novice
[offline]

Group: Active users
Messages 48
Check in: 22.01.12
Samsung Galaxy S4 GT-I9500

N.O.V.A review

Attached Image

--------------------
Acer A200 Stock rom Karnel - Onyx 1.2 mhz
HTC Sensation Cyanogen mod 9
ilnur1911
Message#18
11.06.12, 20:02
Local
[offline]

Messages 217
Check in: 13.11.11
Samsung Galaxy Wonder GT-I8150

Review of the game N.O.V.A. 3 - Near Orbit Vanguard Alliance

Attached Image

My review of one of the best games on android from the campaign Gameloft -N.O.V.A. 3

Post has been editedilnur1911 - 11.06.12, 20:31
ilnur1911
Message#19
12.06.12, 15:42
Local
[offline]

Messages 217
Check in: 13.11.11
Samsung Galaxy Wonder GT-I8150

Review of the game Carnivores: Dinosaur Hunter HD

Attached Image

Let's see a new game in which we hunt dinosaurs

Hram276
Message#20
15.06.12, 20:26
Local
[offline]

Messages 152
Check in: 26.02.11
Acer Iconia Tab A500

[color = red]
Review of the game Max Payne from the channel Platenews [/ color]

Legend Game Review

[i] [color = red]
Attached Image

[/ color] [/ i]
De_Strager
Message#21
17.06.12, 21:34
Local
[offline]

Messages 223
Check in: 11.01.12
ZTE Nubia Z17 Lite 6/64

Mini-review on the game The Heroes Of The Three Kingdoms on HTC DHD

Attached Image

A small letsplay showing the whole essence of the game.

Post has been editedDe_Strager - 17.06.12, 21:35

--------------------
Meizu M2 Note
Siemens AX 72 =>SE Z310i =>nokia 3110 =>nokia 6300 =>nokia x6 =>HTC Desire HD =>HTC Sensaiton XE =>Meizu M2 Note + Xiaomi PAD =>Xiaomi Redmi Note 4 + Xiaomi PAD =>ZTE Nubia Z17 Lite

108 pagesV  1 2 3 4 5 6 > » 

mobile version    Now: 05/18/19, 03:54