> Attention!

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

If you posted a new version of the program, please notify the moderator by clicking the "Complaint" button on your message.

Catalog of Android programs

122 pagesV  1 2 3 4 5 6 > »  

> Â® Directory Bind | Transferring any files and directories to microSD
We vote
Program from the Must Have series?
Yes [ 1379 ] ** [77,73%]
Not [ 122 ] ** [6,88%]
So-so [ 273 ] ** [15,39%]
Total votes: 1774

zasadik
Message#1
07.05.12, 22:43
Tatar
[offline]

Group: Friendssavagemessiahzine.com
Messages 336
Check in: 07.05.12
Samsung Galaxy Note 3 LTE SM-N9005

Directory Bind download

Version: 0.2.0

Last update of the program in the header:7.05.2012

Attached Image

Short description:
Transfer files and directories to microSD. Looking for Root rights.

Description:
Auto-mount when the device starts, auto-mount / unmount when connected to USB.
This program transfers applications to an external memory card (microSD). This method will be useful to those who have the device despite the fact that they are installedApp2SD , Link2SD and other similar programs and mods, saves games for internal memory and not on a flash drive, as we would like. I offer you a way to transfer games with a cache to a memory card. This way you can transfer programs and ANY GAMES with caches not only to a memory card, but also to a USB drive connected via USB-OTG. For transfer you need to know exactly the path of the directory in which the files you need are found and create a similar directory on a flash drive . According to the principle of transfer program Directorybind similar to GScript Lite , but everything is easier. The author of the program has reduced all manipulations to a minimum for convenience, ease of use and understanding. Now you don’t need to be a programming connoisseur, you just need to correctly indicate to the program the paths of the I / O folders. Stable beta version of the program requires Root rights. And so, install and run Directorybind . Press the menu and select Add new entry , then two windows appear in front of us in which a part of the way is already entered by default, see screen:
Attached Image

-The upper window indicates where you will transfer the files, that is, this is the flash drive itself.
-The bottom window shows the location in the phone where you will transfer files
To transfer games (for example from Gameloft) you only need to registergiven the case of letters (or by briefly pressing and holding the path address line, we call the file manager that is embedded in the program with root access, you can use it to specify) the path to the folder you will be transferring to and only see screen:
Attached Image

In this version of the program there is no access to the root, it will be in the paid version. In the meantime, internally transfer the device to SD, then use the pens to look for where and connect the DirectoryBind

The program DOES NOT TRANSFER the existing caches automatically, you need to transfer them to the USB flash drive by folders. Or set a daw in the windowTransfer files from target to data (transfer files to the target folder), only after that the program will transfer all files by itself to the specified path Only if the directory receiver is empty ! The original directory (that is, an empty folder) should not be deleted, it should be! After specifying the path click Add after which the script is displayed in the main window of the program icon With the image of a floppy disk, it is also visible for what it was created.
COLORS OF ICONS AND THEIR INFORMATION TO USER:
-GREEN - with a successful mount
-RED - in case of unsuccessful mount
-GRAY - mount disabled
-BLUE - waiting for data availability
At the time of execution of the script, an arrow is displayed instead of a floppy disk. The program can mount the scripts when the device starts, to install automatically in front of the script you needdaw and set the position of the button on ON which is located in the lower right part of the screen, see screen:
Attached Image

Then you can make backup in the program settings
Description of the items in the program menu:
Add new entry - add mount
Unbind all - unmount everything
Bind checked - mount check
Refresh use status - update user status
Options - contain the items About, Backup / Restore and create a log file to send to the developer
Preferences - program settings:
-Bind on boot - mount when the device boots
-Handle USB connection - when connecting / disconnecting to USB (unmount / mount automatically or manually)
-Alert on unbind fail - vibration when unsuccessful mount
-Default data path - path mounted on a flash drive by default
-Default target path - default mounted path in phone
-Assistant prefix dir - file transfer assistant
-Backup config file - create a backup file of all scripts
-Wait for data timeout - mount / unmount timeout (avoids freezes)
-Enable logcat output - system log logging
-File to dump logs - create log file
-Alternate dbase mgmt - alternative database save location (helps when scripts disappear when reloading)
-Persistent service - record tracking service
-Bypass path verification - dangerous, disabling data verification and target path (overlapping flash drives, system glitches. Only for experienced users!)

When connecting to USB, the author of the program strongly recommends unmounting all paths. Since it is still possible to completely disable the flash drive. If this happens, then just reboot the device.
Was the user of i9100 for 2 years, this program came very by the way. The 64Gb flash drive was packed with caches. All the games I buy on Google Play and they were updated without any problems!
Scripts hang in memory, do not brake system anddon't eatbattery!

Directorybind works confidently on Android from 2.1 to 4.1.2
On Android 4.2.x and 4.3, the program works, but not on all devices because there is a difference than to root, better than SU and with forwarding the paths of problems should not be special. Android is developing and so far neponyatki with ways leave the right to be, alas :)

ATTENTION!!!
1) The program was developed for the GT-i9100 Galaxy S2 and the transfer paths indicated in the subject correspond to the file system of this phone. On other Android devices, the paths may differ, which means it’s not a fact that the path suggested by default in the program is the starting point for your device !!!
2) Do not shout to the whole forum that the program sucks and nothing happens, do not trash the topic with this nonsense! If after the 100th reading nothing comes out, then we take to drive a strange brain - we write to the club of users of this device that is on this site.
3) Do not put the path in which there are gaps, replace them for example with the lower dash. Very often they write this:
Android / data / Programm Files
Paths must be in Latin.
4) Often ask the question such - What to do if you reboot the device and go into the program and everything disappears? The answer to it is in the penultimate spoiler, but for a special category of citizens I will write once more about daws in paragraph - Alternate dbase mgmt (in the Russian version this item is called ALTERN. MANAGEMENT)
5) Users not owning a spell animating bricks, I strongly do not recommend to mount as final, ways: sdcard / Android / and sdcard / Android / data
6) For those who have updated their i9100 to 4.1.2, you will need to re-specify the path, because the file system has changed in the directory names!
7) "Happy" owners of hemorrhoids brought from the USA or those who have a way in the file system
mnt / emmc / smoke this topic on xda or you can Here
8) Fans of the lame CyanogenMod family, give out crutcheshere
9) Users who write to me in a personal question with the question "WHY DOES NOT WORK ON MY DEVICE?", I answer right away - I don’t have a home from a museum of android devices of all brands and models. But you do not worry, just send in advance by mail your little animals and I will answer. The money from the sales of your devices will go to the fund of white tigers, you can not even worry about the money, I will give everything to the tigers personally.
10) If for some reason you need to save the data, then before removing apk, disable the mount!
11) Unicellular talents, diligently looking for the MENU button in the program and asking indignantly on the forum "WHERE IS IT?!"

12) Who will ask a question in the subject or to me in a personal on item number 4 - that Lobanov
13) Notifications about receiving Root rights are disabled in the SU itself.
14) According to some, the program works steadily on 4.2.x.
15) It happens such a normal phenomenon - the scripts are not visible but the game works fine
16) Examine the file system of your device, that is, the folder where everything is lying and only then mount. Most or even all the pages of the topic are filled with the whining of users with the last name Zhoparuk, who do not know anything about the device except for tapping the screen.
17) If you need to transfer a game that is "in the root", then at the beginning we transfer it using App2SD and then look for and connect to the work Directory Bind

Users helping others to masterDirectorybind , from me - many thanks!
If not difficult, then give voice to the poll
Homepage: xda
Video instruction: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gIULLBsV2sc
Russian interface: Together with users Lomonosov and malserg, we taught the program to speak Russian!

Download:
stable version 0.2.0 RUS: Attached fileDirectoryBind_0.2.0_GB.apk (70.41 KB)
stable version 0.2.0 ENG: Attached fileDirectoryBind_0.2.0.apk (74.46 KB)

Past versions

On the home page there are other alphabetic versions of the program. We try, test, unsubscribe. Naturally all at your own peril and risk!

We read, try other known methods of transfer:
1) GScript Lite
2) Link2SD
3) Foldermount The full analogue of the DirectoryBind menu is a bit different, if you have 4.4.2 then use this program!
4) External 2 Internal SD

Useful information!
1) Utility SDFix: KitKat Writable MicroSD as the name implies, it is for 4.4.2. Rules the system file platform.xml which lies along the way / system / etc / permissions / , thereby allowing group "media_rw" to the WRITE_EXTERNAL_STORAGE The original file is set aside. backup configuration of the original configuration file will be saved at /system/etc/permissions/platform.xml.original-pre-sdfix Details read here!

2) Memory reassignment:Stupidly changing the numbers

3) Remapping memory:we smoke, we try

Naturally, all actions listed in this topic are at your own risk!

Post has been editedCyberbob - 07.08.14, 16:46
Reason for editing: edit
alFerOK
Message#2
09.05.12, 09:23
Local
[offline]

Messages 211
Check in: 27.09.11

works?
zasadik
Message#3
09.05.12, 12:39
Tatar
[offline]

Messages 336

alFerOK,
And then! : D
App2SD, Link2SD - in the furnace!

--------------------
It turns out that everything is simple, if you take your hands out of your ass ...
m7axe
Message#4
09.05.12, 19:22
Omnipresent
[offline]

Messages 712
Check in: 04.12.11
Lenovo K3 Music Lemon

The device in the signature does not get to transfer the maintenance android \ data register entered the correct
Right now glow blue icon ->already red ((
In general, the usual memory of my sdcard is called on the way mnt \ * _ *
And the memory card is called extsd (in file managers) along the path mnt \ * _ *
What do I need to enter to transfer?

--------------------
GOME U7(Helio P25 4/64 NFC) - China v2.0
zasadik
Message#5
10.05.12, 06:13
Tatar
[offline]

Messages 336

m7axe,
I did this, indicated the path and set the dongle for autorun, but the script did not start by tapping, but simply rebooted the phone. But I do not recommend to put the pathandroid / data, there may be problems with Google applications and services, as well as gallery glitches. This happens because services are started along with the system, and only then everything that is in autorun. Directory Bind has not yet booted and the system already requires files from the data folder, and then the lags begin. It is better to specify the full path of the folder you want to transfer, for example:android / data / com.drwebEverything from Google is better to leave as is

Post has been editedzasadik - 10.05.12, 06:15

--------------------
It turns out that everything is simple, if you take your hands out of your ass ...
m7axe
Message#6
10.05.12, 14:09
Omnipresent
[offline]

Messages 712
Lenovo K3 Music Lemon

Directory bind
Version: 0.2.0

In general, after dozens of options with different folders and paths, I found out that the program creates these folders on the same phone memory, since if you specify not a sdcard, the program says that it is invalid. So you have to go into it and change something my device so accurately): blush:

Attached Image
Here and in the place of the original (initial) folder and where you want to put it, the sdcard is written in this problem.
And if you do not click the check mark to move folders, the path is not created (

and in the finished path also does not want to run

Post has been editedm7axe - 10.05.12, 14:11

--------------------
zasadik
Message#7
10.05.12, 17:09
Tatar
[offline]

Messages 336

m7axe,
-You write the paths of the I / O folders.
-On LY-F1 and a tablet with 4 Android, this program works exactly! Do not you have an Android 3 hour?

Post has been editedzasadik - 10.05.12, 17:18

--------------------
m7axe
Message#8
10.05.12, 17:50
Omnipresent
[offline]

Messages 712
Lenovo K3 Music Lemon

Zasadik @ 05/10/2012, 17:09*
m7axe,
-You write the paths of the I / O folders.
-On LY-F1 and a tablet with 4 Android, this program works exactly! Do not you have an Android 3 hour?

No 4.0
I registered in many ways, but the problem is that it creates folders in the memory of the tablet and on trying to register a memory card it writes invalid
P.S. I have a deja vu!

--------------------
zasadik
Message#9
10.05.12, 19:31
Tatar
[offline]

Messages 336

m7axe,
write the path in the tablet you want to move

--------------------
hey_Giovanni
Message#10
16.05.12, 09:35
a guest
[offline]

Group: Users
Messages 4
Check in: 24.02.12
Samsung Galaxy S scLCD GT-I9003

Please take a video review please
Zloxer
Message#11
16.05.12, 14:42
User
[offline]

Messages 75
Check in: 15.01.11
Samsung Galaxy S8 Exynos

Such a question on the external already has a folder Android / data , and the program does not transfer the folder from the external to the internal, the pier says the folder has already been created, can you transfer the folder from the external card, for example, to a folder with any other name to an external one? ? Yes, and when you restart the program, the image of the floppy disk with the folder path disappears .. is this normal? Or should it not be so?

Post has been editedZloxer - 16.05.12, 14:57
zasadik
Message#12
16.05.12, 18:29
Tatar
[offline]

Messages 336

hey_Giovanni,Go to youtube yourself and typeDirectory bind. Description like chewed up in detail, why else and video: D

--------------------
zasadik
Message#13
16.05.12, 19:00
Tatar
[offline]

Messages 336

ZloxerWhy from external to internal transfer? I have not tried it. Folders to which you intend to transfer, do not necessarily have to be the same in names completely. You can for example create a folder on a flash driveGamesand carry everything into it. Then do not mess up just where the folder, etc. The labels do not disappear, so I can not say anything. Make backup of all transfers, with one click restore them. I have Galaxy S2, the program works like a clock!

--------------------
gen1310
Message#14
18.05.12, 12:29
User
[offline]

Messages 93
Check in: 06.11.11
Zenithink ZEPAD E98

Prog is super. For a long time, the turnip hovered how to do it. On the tablet, ten3 works fine. Freed from the cache on the 3rd place.
According to the work there is a feeling of its rawness. I hope that there will be updated versions. Thanks for the info.
zasadik
Message#15
18.05.12, 14:43
Tatar
[offline]

Messages 336

gen1310,
This is still a batka, we will wait for the release and release of it in Goole Play! In this you are right, the program is really - super!

--------------------
vampire333
Message#16
20.05.12, 23:09
esthete
[offline]

Messages 793
Check in: 10.07.08
Xiaomi Redmi 4 Standard

Suppose I want the donload folder to be on a flash drive, I write in the first line:
/ mnt / sdcard2 / download is the address of the folder on the flash drive
in the second line:
/ mnt / sdcard / download is the address of the folder that I transfer

write invalid

what am I doing wrong?

--------------------
zasadik
Message#17
21.05.12, 05:37
Tatar
[offline]

Messages 336

vampire333,Scriptmntmake no need at all!In the program you need to make only the way!I think it would be right like this:

/ sdcard / sdcard2 / download /

/ sdcard / download /

P.S.The program has a built-in file manager with root rights, tap on any of the address lines and hold it to appear, specify the path yourself and that's it!

--------------------
vampire333
Message#18
21.05.12, 08:52
esthete
[offline]

Messages 793
Xiaomi Redmi 4 Standard

Yes, I kind of know, I have such ways. and specified using the built-in file manager.

I will add: huawei mediapad on android 4

Built-in memory can be found at: / sdcard and / mnt / sdcard /
and micro SD is only / mnt / sdcard2

if you write:
/ mnt / sdcard2 / download
/ sdcard / download
and put a transfer check mark - then the transfer passes, everything is created normally, but it doesn't work

Post has been editedvampire333 - 21.05.12, 09:04

--------------------
zasadik
Message#19
21.05.12, 09:50
Tatar
[offline]

Messages 336

vampire333,
huaweiI have never held it in my hands, it is difficult to say exactly what it is

--------------------
gen1310
Message#20
21.05.12, 13:57
User
[offline]

Messages 93
Check in: 06.11.11
Zenithink ZEPAD E98

try tick Alternate dbase mgmt
vampire333
Message#21
21.05.12, 20:05
esthete
[offline]

Messages 793
Xiaomi Redmi 4 Standard

Today I tried everything. Nichrome not robit.

--------------------

122 pagesV  1 2 3 4 5 6 > » 

mobile version    Now: 03/05/19 05:41