> Attention!

We strongly recommend to readRules section "Android - firmware"

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

229 pagesV  1 2 3 4 5 6 > »  

> Acer ICONIA TAB A200 - Firmware
Bananya
Message#1
07.05.12, 15:08
↺
[offline]

Group: Friendssavagemessiahzine.com
Messages 1261
Check in: 28.05.12
Honor 9 lite

FirmwareAcer ICONIA TAB A200
PictureA200-10g08u, A200-10g16u, A200-10r08u, A200-10r16u
Description | Discussion � | FAQ �| Purchase �| Accessories »| Marriage |

�������� download

� | List of programs compatible with Android 3.X Honeycomb (Tegra 2) � | List of games compatible with Android 3.x Honeycomb (Tegra 2) �

Important information!
  • Attention! Everything you do, you do at your own peril and risk, and neither our site nor the developer of this method is responsible for any damage to your tablet.
  • ON ROOTED DEVICE DO NOT SUPPLY OFFICIAL UPDATES!
  • Before proceeding with the firmware, you should be able to handle the command line!
  • Firmware device DELETE all the data in the device memory.
  • After the firmware, the official firmware will lock the bootloader, root-rights will be canceled and ClockWorkMod Recovery will be removed. Those. everything will have to be done anew.

Drivers and Tools

Instructions

Firmware
Before proceeding with the firmware, you should be able to handle the command line !!!
Official firmware

If the firmware is not installed -Acer ICONIA TAB A200 - Firmware (Post # 17586942)
If after updating there is no Russian language -Acer ICONIA TAB A200 - Firmware (Post # 17586942)

Custom firmware

Kernels

miscellanea

Screenshots
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

FAQ / FAQ

Q: I have displayed Unrecoverable bootloader error, what should I do?
A:
  • We put the recovery, run the formatting script, we see a bunch of errors like "can't mount / cache".
  • Some people (2-3 out of 10) were helped by a hard reset (with buttons) on a cycle until it came to life, but not more than 15 cycles. If the hard reset has passed, then fill it immediately through the recovery ServiceROM. If not - service.
    Video "how to make a hard reset" -We clean ourselves, the bootloader error on the Acer ICONIA TAB A200 tablet.

Q: The tablet hangs on the Acer logo, what should I do?
A:
  • It is necessary to flash the tablet with the AcerSuperWipe script strictly according to the instructions. if you have 32Gb of internal memory, then think carefully whether it is worthwhile to flash it yourself or go to the center, because script supervaypa can kill memory.
  • during the execution of the points, you unlock the bootloader, and if suddenly all attempts fail, then you will also lose the warranty, because The unlocked bootloader displays itself as a boot message.
  • Well - and the last option - is to go to the service and not to say anything about shutdown. Say - that there was a failure during the update. or night stood on the charge, and in the morning found that the tablet does not turn on and hangs on the logo.

Q: How to flash the tablet, how to install the recovery, how to get the root?
A: We read carefully the cap, reveal the spoiler "instructions" and we study them.

Q: How to overclock the tablet?
A: Carefully read the Instructions for installing a custom kernel on the Acer A200 Iconia Tab and therefore we install a processor frequency control program (for example, SetCPU, CPUMaster, etc.)

Q: When the tablet is turned on, only a black screen is displayed, a light is on, and when connected to a PC, an ARX device is issued. what to do?
A: change the motherboard fee (you still need to find and buy it) if you have the desire and money otherwise hang on the wall. The device is now a brick(very, very brick, exactly)

Q: How to upgrade OmniROM to a new build?
A: We clean the cache and dalwick cache through the recovery, after which we put a fresh build on top (no need for a supervisor!).

Q: On the OmniROM audible clicks from the speakers, what to do?
A: We raise the initial frequency of the processor to 300 MHz (we need root).

Q: I have windows 8 and fastboot is not working, what should I do?
A: There is a corresponding instruction in the header.

Q: My firmware / wipe freezes in recoveryFormatting , what to do ?
A: The internal memory has fallen into disrepair. will help only complete replacement or SC.

Post has been editedvlad361 - 28.01.19, 16:01
Reason for editing: Updated information
rexsniper
Message#2
27.04.12, 19:38
-Dinosaur-
[offline]

Group: Curators
Messages 5817
Check in: 26.07.08
Apple iPhone 7

Instructions for obtainingroot rights*and installationClockWorkMod Recovery**on Acer A200 Iconia Tab

K
Attention! Everything you do, you do at your own peril and risk, and neither our site nor the developer of this method is responsible for any damage to your tablet.

1. Download and install on PCUSB Drivers for Acer A200 Iconia Tab
  2. In the tablet settings, turn on "USB debugging "(Settings - For Developers - USB Debugging)
    Screenshot
    Attached Image

3. Connect the tablet to the PC using a USB cable and wait until the drivers are fully installed
  4. Download and extract to any convenient place archiveAcerA200SimpleToolRus.zip
  5. Run the scriptAcerA200SimpleToolRus.bat (on Windows 7, you may need to run as administrator)
  6. Confirm that all the tablet drivers are installed on your PC by selecting1
    Screenshot
    Attached Image

7. After confirming the installation of drivers, select the item1 - Unlock bootloader ...
    after which the tablet will reboot and you will see two icons on its screen ("Open lock" and "Open door"). Viavolume down buttons(with two points) make a selection ("Open lock") and with the help ofvolume up buttons(with one point) confirm it. Act quickly, otherwise the menu will close on timeout.
  8. After unlocking the bootloader, the tablet will request a reboot. To do this, press any key on the computer keyboard.
  9. After rebooting the tablet, select the item2 - Only root-rights ...
  10. The script will start the execution of commands and at the very end you will see the inscriptionEVERYTHING IS GOOD!. Now you have full access to the tablet system.
  11. In the same way, you can install ClockWorkMod Recovery by selecting the appropriate item in the script menu.AcerA200SimpleToolRus.bat or do immediately and root access and CWM Recovery for one action.

Post has been editedvlad361 - 31.01.17, 16:48

--------------------
iOS: iPhone 7 iOS 12.2 + Amazfit Bip v1.1.5.12 (WF Witcher III) + i10 TWS
Android OS: Acer Iconia Tab A200 ICS 4.0.3
Dura Lex Sed Lex!
rexsniper
Message#3
27.04.12, 19:48
-Dinosaur-
[offline]

Group: Curators
Messages 5817
Check in: 26.07.08
Apple iPhone 7

Acer A200 Iconia Tab Firmware Instruction

K
Attention! Everything you do, you do at your own peril and risk, and neither our site nor the developer of this method is responsible for any damage to your tablet.
Attention! Firmware device DELETE all the data in the device memory.
Attention! After the firmware, the official firmware will lock the bootloader, root-rights will be canceled and ClockWorkMod Recovery will be removed. Those. everything will have to be done anew.

1. InstallClockWorkMod Recoveryaccording to the instructions from the topic header
  2. Download and copy the tablet system formatting scriptAcerA200SuperWipe.ziponEXTERNAL SD CARD
  3. Download the firmware you are interested in from the topic header and copy it toEXTERNAL SD CARD
  4. Reboot to modeRecoveryThere are several ways to do this:
    a) Turn off the tablet, hold down the volume down button and the power button and hold until the menu appearsRecovery
    b) if availableroot rightscan useAndroid Terminal EmulatorFor this you need to write in its window:
    su
    reboot recovery
    c) You can also restart the tablet in the modeRecoveryviaAndroid SDK(or rather adb.exe), for this:
    Start - Run - cmd and in the command line we write the commands:
    adb shell
    su
    reboot recovery

5. Being in the menuRecoverychoose an iteminstall zip from sdcard - install zip file from memory card , Further
    chooze zip from sdcard - select the zip file on the memory card to install choose a file AcerA200SuperWipe.zip and confirm the choice. After the script is executedRecoverywill reboot.
  6. In the next step, just choose the file you are interested in.firmware (kernel, graphic patch or flexrom) which you copied toEXTERNAL SD CARD
  7. Pressreboot system now firmware installed. Now the tablet, quite a long time, will be loaded normally.

Post has been editedvlad361 - 24.01.14, 06:19

--------------------
iOS: iPhone 7 iOS 12.2 + Amazfit Bip v1.1.5.12 (WF Witcher III) + i10 TWS
Android OS: Acer Iconia Tab A200 ICS 4.0.3
Dura Lex Sed Lex!
ser-2007
Message#4
28.04.12, 12:14
Visitor
[offline]

Group: Active users
Messages 22
Check in: 23.09.10
Xiaomi Mi Max Prime

Instructions for a complete reset of the tablet to the factory settings

1. Turn off the tablet;
  2. The screen lock lever is moved to the left position;
  3. Press the volume increase key (that part of the volume rocker that is closer to the lock lever) + the power key;
  4. As soon as the tablet vibrates, release the activation key and move the screen lock lever to the right and left until you see exactly these 2 lines on the screen
    Erasing Userdata ...
    Erasing Cache ...

5. At the same time, you must continue to hold down the + volume button;
  6. The lines of the beginning of formatting will appear in the upper left corner;
  7. The tablet turns on pristine clean as soon as the store)))

K
Useful information, link in the topic header

Post has been editedvlad361 - 21.01.15, 11:51

--------------------
ser-2007
Message#5
28.04.12, 12:45
Visitor
[offline]

Messages 22
Xiaomi Mi Max Prime

Instructions for flashing for Acer A200 Iconia Tab:

Install ClockworkMod Recovery :

1. First of all we download and installAndroid SDK on the computer, asks for installation Java set
2. Run and install updates in it, be sure to select the updatePlatform-Tools
3. DownloadCWM.zip unpack and throw the contents of the unpacked folder intoandroid sdkto folderplatform-tools
4. Turn off the tablet, and turn on holdpower buttonandvolume button with two pimples, repeatedlyToggle Lockscreen buttonbefore the lines: "starting fastboot usb download protocol "
5. Next, run the command line (cmd) and enter the command:cd C: \ Program Files \ Android \ android-sdk \ platform-tools (for x64 respectively Program Files (x86))
6. We type the command: "fastboot devices "(all commands are entered without quotes)
7. Then the following command: "fastboot oem unlock ", the command line does not close
8. Two icons will appear on the tablet screen, an open lock and a door, pressvolume button with two pimplesand furthersecond volume button. The tablet unlocks the bootloader.
9. Repeat item number 4
10. Repeat point number 5
11. Enter the command in CMD: "fastboot flash: raw boot boot.img-kernel boot.img-ramdisk.gz "
12. After the inscription - the value of all different enter: "fastboot flash recovery recovery.img "
13. We are waiting, and after the appearance - finished. total time: 1.219s enter: "fastboot reboot "and here is our CWM installed

Go to the installation of the firmware itself:

1. We dump the firmware file and the fileAcerA200SuperWipe.zip on sd card
2. Clickpower buttonandvolume button with two pimplesand keep it until Erasing Cache before Sd .... and get to the Recovery menu
3. Choose item: "Install from zip file "
4. Next: "Choose zip file from SD card "
5. Choose a fileAcerA200SuperWipe.zip and confirm the choice. After the script is executed, Recovery will reboot.
Then select the firmware file and on the same principle as described above.
6. Choose "Yes "and wait for the installation to finish
7. Firmware installed

Android SDK
Attached fileCWM.zip(8.83 MB)

K
Useful information added to the header

Post has been editedrexsniper - 26.09.12, 14:05

--------------------
fr1k
Message#6
04.05.12, 07:34
a guest
[offline]

Group: Users
Messages 3
Check in: 11.10.09

I have a question. I unlocked the bootloader and made the root of the law, everything was fine, but a new update came in at 99 MB, I try to install it, but in any way, the verification error says. Is it because I unlocked the bootloader ??
allivee
Message#7
04.05.12, 08:28
savagemessiahzine.com
[offline]

Messages 671
Check in: 03.08.11
Samsung Galaxy S4 GT-I9500

fr1k,
it's because of the root

--------------------
Samsung Galaxy S IV(Arrow 5.1)
Acer V3 571G(Win 8)
Gray_AHAHAC
Message#8
04.05.12, 08:29
-_-
[offline]

Messages 2286
Check in: 21.04.10

fr1k,because of the root. No one has succeeded in doing an anthrod without flashing. Have to be an official (here you can take), updated, and then again to rant.

--------------------

XiaomiClub

MULTIROM project
vova1203
Message#9
04.05.12, 18:49
Local
[offline]

Messages 132
Check in: 08.02.12
HTC Wildfire

I installed cwm from post 487 when installing roms, it says it can't open ....
For our device, cores appeared with the possibility of overclocking to 1.2 hertz
I am writing from the device everything works for the stock firmware core

K
Useful information already in the header

Attached files

Attached fileOnyx_OC_1.2ghz_v1_Signed.zip(3.73 MB)

Post has been editedrexsniper - 14.06.12, 16:52

--------------------
ssy not ssy, I piss not piss, and you ssy not ssy
ilvadim
Message#10
06.05.12, 17:18
Local
[offline]

Group: Banned
Messages 387
Check in: 16.09.08

Doshamanilis to the yellow triangle.
Nobody knows how to format or reset?

--------------------
Xiaomi Mi Max 2 4/128
allivee
Message#11
06.05.12, 18:54
savagemessiahzine.com
[offline]

Messages 671

ilvadim
At least on a500 like this: turn off the tablet, hold down the power button, volume down button, reset it for exactly 3 seconds. Then pull the toggle switch to auto-rotate the screen. Voila

--------------------
Acer V3 571G(Win 8)
ilvadim
Message#12
06.05.12, 19:48
Local
[offline]

Messages 387

Misunderstood. Turn on, volume and reset button - at the same time? I have the maximum that goes - download mode download protocol USB. Or else - the keyboard loads and asks to enter some password.
Everything ... Understood ... But - bummer: writes in red "Unrecoverable bootloader error (0x19000008)"

Post has been editedilvadim - 06.05.12, 20:26

--------------------
Xiaomi Mi Max 2 4/128
ser-2007
Message#13
07.05.12, 00:10
Visitor
[offline]

Messages 22
Xiaomi Mi Max Prime

Ilvadim, you need to reflash, you are not the first such problem read on a couple of pages above ...

Post has been editedser-2007 - 07.05.12, 00:12

--------------------
ilvadim
Message#14
07.05.12, 08:06
Local
[offline]

Messages 387

ser-2007 @ 05/07/2012, 01:10*
Ilvadim, you need to reflash, you do not have the first such problem, read a couple more pages ...

I think the first.
I would like to reflash - it does not work. From the map - you will not enter, yellow triangle. And from a computer how? Before that, he unlocked the bootloader and got root, and now he writes about the error via the command line. Probably through the lace somehow you can, but I do not know how.

--------------------
Xiaomi Mi Max 2 4/128
ser-2007
Message#15
07.05.12, 10:37
Visitor
[offline]

Messages 22
Xiaomi Mi Max Prime

ilvadim Acer A200 - DiscussionAnd in order to download something to the memory card, you need to have a card reader at home, in the extreme case, you can insert the card into your phone if you have a slot for micro sd.

--------------------
vova1203
Message#16
07.05.12, 18:15
Local
[offline]

Messages 132
Check in: 08.02.12
HTC Wildfire

Ilvadim @ 7.5.2012, 9:06*
I think the first.
I would like to reflash - it does not work. From the map - you will not enter, yellow triangle. And from a computer how? Before that, he unlocked the bootloader and got root, and now he writes about the error via the command line. Probably through the lace somehow you can, but I do not know how.

Try to download the official firmware, put it on the SD card, rename it to update.zip, then, with the tablet off, hold down the power and volume button with two pimples .. like this.

Post has been editedvova1203 - 07.05.12, 18:18

--------------------
ssy not ssy, I piss not piss, and you ssy not ssy
ilvadim
Message#17
07.05.12, 20:34
Local
[offline]

Messages 387

ser-2007 @ 05/07/2012, 11:37*
To download something to the memory card, you need to have a card reader at home

I have a card reader, and I even know what it is and how to use it ..;)
Vova1203 @ 05/07/2012, 19:15*
Try to download the official firmware, put it on the SD card ...

Yellow triangle.

More thoughts will be?
P.S. Yes, I forgot to say, all this happened when trying to roll back to the previous droid, because Skype was very important for me in this tablet - and here at 4.03 a complete ass: the interlocutor barely hears you and the picture is not good, despite the decent camera. So I thought - maybe the previous one will be better? An, that's what happened.

--------------------
Xiaomi Mi Max 2 4/128
Whistlerxp
Message#18
07.05.12, 21:19
Novice
[offline]

Messages 30
Check in: 07.08.07
Apple iPhone 5

ilvadim was like that on a500. Change the flash drive to 2 GB cheap or just any what is at hand. Immediately be able to flash.
allivee
Message#19
07.05.12, 21:29
savagemessiahzine.com
[offline]

Messages 671

Whistlerxp
This was only with class 10, and we don’t know what class he has to advise.
ilvadim
The brick seems to have turned out to be a noble ... but you can still restore it anyway. On a500, such strong shoals were cured with the help of a "repair kickback". Maybe there is already one for a200. And try to make another hard reset without a card.

--------------------
Acer V3 571G(Win 8)
ilvadim
Message#20
07.05.12, 21:36
Local
[offline]

Messages 387

Whistlerxp @ 05/07/2012, 10:19*
It was on a500. Change the flash drive to 2 GB cheap or just any what is at hand. Immediately be able to flash.

This time was the closest to victory:
- A robot with rotating gears appeared (it already was)
- the progress bar has gone and ...
- in the middle of the process - again a triangle.
:(

Posted 05/07/2012, 21:36:

Brick seems notable turned out ...

In fact, it is difficult to call it a brick. : blush:
On a500, such strong shoals were cured with the help of a "repair kickback".

What is a "repair rollback"? You can throw a link.

--------------------
Xiaomi Mi Max 2 4/128
allivee
Message#21
07.05.12, 21:46
savagemessiahzine.com
[offline]

Messages 671

ilvadim