> Important!

We strongly recommend to familiarize withRules section "Android - devices"

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

Sony Xperia P - Talk | Smartphone 4 "

Rep: (514)
DiscussionSony Xperia в„ў P
Attached ImageSony Xperia в„ў P / Sony Xperia P / SXP / LT22i / Nypon
Description | Discussion пїЅ | devFAQ | Purchase пїЅ | Accessories пїЅ | Firmware пїЅ | Custom firmware пїЅ | Modifications and decorations пїЅ | Marriage and Repair пїЅ | Sony & Sony Ericsson Owners Club пїЅ | Sony Xperia P Owners Club пїЅ | Meat grinder пїЅ - Sony Xperia P vs classmates - for the bet lovers!
  • Before asking a question, look Android OS FAQandGlossary. Respect your and other people's time.
  • To discuss and search for third-party programs / games, use the following sections: Programs and Games .
  • To compare the device with competitors and on the choice of devices, please contact: Selection and Comparison .
  • The available amount of RAM and memory for installing applications is discussed in the topic: How much memory is in your machine?
  • The results of performance tests of Android devices, see and show in the subject: Benchmark
  • Before posting photos, read the topic Working with Images on the forum
  • Messages that are not related to the topic of discussion (offtopic) are deleted without warning.
Our experience with the Sony Xperia в„ў P - read here before asking a question in the subject line
The links lead to posts from real users in our forum

A lot of useful experience from the SXS users - miniFAQ

ALL ABOUT WHITEMAGIC в„ў - a detailed description of the macro photography screen + greening and yellow clipping at high brightness values
Sony WhiteMagic в„ў - LCD display technology improvements by adding additional monochrome (colorless) subpixels in the pixel. Due to this, it is achieved the significant brightness gain of the screen at the same luminance backlight LCD matrix, or vice versa, can be substantially reduced luminosity backlight LCD matrix (and thereby improve power consumption), while maintaining the same level of screen brightness as that of the conventional LCD matrices.

Attached Image

A side effect of Sony WhiteMagic ™ technology - change the color of pure yellow(Yandex, Homer Simpson search box) in the direction of greenish and yellow shades clipping (loss of color gradations, yellow sunflower turns into a blur of yellow-green). It occurs only at very high values ​​of the brightness of the screen (greater than ~ 70% on the manual slider, or a bright light source in the "bright" Auto Brightness). This phenomenon is the hardware and can not be solved by software. Screenshot showing software naturally normal display colors - screen shot needed by another device.

What it looks like -Dikoza, Leonid_F
What does it mean -Zozov, Halfling

Any further discussion on this issue is not allowed!

USEFUL - HERE !!! Technical documentation, surveys, tests,

TAPE OF NEWS - news, reviews, video reviews, testing

TECHNICAL DETAILS - detailed specifications, instructions, testing
ARCHIVE VOTING - Our Surveys
Are you satisfied with your SXP - ended June 30, 2012
Attached Image
Do you have any bugs to reconnect to the network firmware .162 - ended August 6 in connection with the release of a new stable firmware
Attached Image
Are you satisfied with your SXP - ended December 27, 2012
Attached Image

On the Sony Xperia P is attached to the plant all the transparent protective film! It is under the protection of the transport (that which is to be labeled with an eye for removal). high quality film, stable and transparent. Do not try to stick on top of the spare protective film or buy another one in the store!

The issue of greening yellow considered closed - see the appropriate spoiler above. Any further discussion of this issue is considered a flood and be removed without explanation!
Be mutually polite! It’s customary at our forum to say "Thank you" by increasing reputation by clicking on the buttonAttached Image
If you have less than 15 messages, click on the button.Attached Imagein a useful message for you (on the left below, avatars and reputations) and tell us what to put "+".

There is no curator in the subject. For questions about filling caps, please contact the section moderators via the "Complaint" button under the messages to which you want to add links.
If there is a user in the subject who wants to become a Curator and the correspondingRequirements for candidates, he can apply in the topicI want to be curator(after having studied the topic header and all materials for curators).

Post has been editedNikCher - 28.02.17, 07:44
Reason for editing: What to do if stopped working STAMINA mode

Rep: (25)
Rh @ 06.05.2012, 11:17*
Zaryazhaetstso quickly, the first time holding the battery, 18 hours, with the main flow and an Internet screen, the new, the game is yet to understand how the ACC, it takes a couple of weeks, Hughes ...

Hang and lag were at work? Heavy games try? Pulls them without lag?

Rep: (56)
Chaos helicopter letalka, Asphalt 5, without lag ... Never freezes, the sound when recording video, after the arch, kazhetstsa quiet ... In the instructions, if freezes, recommendation, simultaneously press the power button and the volume up, should perezagruzitstso. ..

Rep: (32)
Rh @ 06.05.2012, 12:17*
the main screen and an Internet consumption

All the same, the screen ... And how much in percentage terms?

Rep: (25)
ViTeK161rus @ 06.05.2012, 11:54*
All the same, the screen ... And how much in percentage terms?

So, while there is nothing greater. The main thing at this as a great expense.

The screen is 83%, but almost always enabled, it is still, there will be clear ... Shooting cache, different and on the arch without brakes, I went, but the Chaos podlagivaet, sometimes ...
A bit annoying that EXMOR R, fulfills even worse than Arce, 3 units increased exposure before came on the same bright picture ... Mozha thing FuLL HD?

Rep: (223)
TurboSL @ 06.05.2012, 09:52*

In ihnem HTC One S test with 720p video playback on the maximum screen brightness 4h lasted 44 minutes 28 seconds, i.e., more than one and a half times longer (but AMOLED screen here). A music playback with the screen off lasted all 2d 1h 30min 49sek (probably the sound came in headphones). So 1320 mAh for Sonya is not enough, up to the level of the previous models remain (Neo, Ray) :( Waiting for GSM Arena'y test.

Post has been editedMadMonK - 06.05.12, 12:31

Rep: (32)
Rh @ 06.05.2012, 13:14*
Screen 83%

Hmmmm .... Where is the vaunted energy screen? I understand that it fulfills its function only when displaying white text on a white background ....

Rep: (1)
3ch1m57s - sorry wrong glyagul =)

The thing I think is that the screen is on, vpostoyanku: D, that's a powerful flow ... The first days on the Ark, so it was ... If you turn off the backlight machine, 60% very brightly shining ...

Rep: (73)
MadMonK @ 06.05.2012, 16:27*
So 1320 mAh for Sonya is not enough, up to the level of the previous models remain (Neo, Ray)

It would be as Ray - there were no problems. And so ... :( Well, we'll see more ...

Rep: (22)
Interestingly, and whether the possible acceleration proca?

Rep: (514)
Abraka66 @ 06.05.2012, 11:41*
That's what I feared mosthttp://hi-tech.mail.ru/hitech_img/source/142202.jpg.
they made white and black was gone :(

It's not as bad as it looks in the pictures. : Yes2: compare live better. ;)

K
Rhesus, I ask padonkaffsky not use slang!

Rep: (1345)
MadMonK @ 06.05.2012, 15:27*
up to the level of previous models remain (Neo, Ray)
And you know the maximum Ray? If SXP will so the same - I'll be happy.
ViTeK161rus @ 06.05.2012, 15:34*
Hmmmm .... Where is the vaunted energy screen?
In any Android, if it is not used merely as a dialer, the first place in consumption will screen.
kapkan.demo @ 06.05.2012, 16:31*
Interestingly, and whether the possible acceleration proca?
What's question? Will custom kernel - is acceleration.

Post has been editedbrygse - 06.05.12, 14:33

Rep: (5)
About Akuma I think it is too early to mourn. I think, with switching off 3G, without the auto brightness and half day then live))
I use these settings my Nexus S 2nd day live;)

Rep: (5)
Dimas 214
Well, I was referring to the fact that he will be with the load =))
PS I sold the Nexus, and now I go to nokiey 5800, so it is 2-3 days in the light holds. It's a shame that such autonomy is now almost not find = (By the way she Akuma 1320mAh too =)

Post has been editedvaxoxa - 06.05.12, 14:38
Reason for editing: addition

Rep: (26)
There's even a capacitive Accum not vsunesh. Perhaps the only drawback so far. But what. Go with friends for a holiday, you will start to shoot videos full HD and take a picture with flash - then a taxi can not be ordered (
All forward-forward-forward to a normal smartphone. Take chtol CHTC 1x ...

Rep: (55)
Reviews man who bought the Xperia P VKontakte "..kvadrant issued in 2217".

Rep: (26)
mr_nik @ 06.05.2012, 15:41*
Reviews man who bought the Xperia P VKontakte "..kvadrant issued in 2217".

Throw Pliz dissolved link via

Rep: (35)
Abraka66,
This is a picture from the test specimen. The lively look this way, the pictures with the yellow - the colors of a failure, and Sony knows it. It is said that this Softovaya Problem and commercial examples of this will not be - finished software. The timing dopilivaniya said nothing, but promise that the colors are more natural.

P.s. only that the courier had brought my copy. Quickly worked with Sony: sunflowers look perfect!

Post has been editedfotoelement - 06.05.12, 15:38

Rep: (43)
Here is the video from the camera on alexanpob.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PMZYxzfMNBA
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=btPTCQUqUUI
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y_7zA6UUAPM

It did not seem to hear the crackling.

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 16/05/20, 00:28