> Important!

We strongly recommend to familiarize withRules section "Android - devices"

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

Sony Xperia P - Talk | Smartphone 4 "

Rep: (514)
DiscussionSony Xperia в„ў P
Attached ImageSony Xperia в„ў P / Sony Xperia P / SXP / LT22i / Nypon
Description | Discussion пїЅ | devFAQ | Purchase пїЅ | Accessories пїЅ | Firmware пїЅ | Custom firmware пїЅ | Modifications and decorations пїЅ | Marriage and Repair пїЅ | Sony & Sony Ericsson Owners Club пїЅ | Sony Xperia P Owners Club пїЅ | Meat grinder пїЅ - Sony Xperia P vs classmates - for the bet lovers!
  • Before asking a question, look Android OS FAQandGlossary. Respect your and other people's time.
  • To discuss and search for third-party programs / games, use the following sections: Programs and Games .
  • To compare the device with competitors and on the choice of devices, please contact: Selection and Comparison .
  • The available amount of RAM and memory for installing applications is discussed in the topic: How much memory is in your machine?
  • The results of performance tests of Android devices, see and show in the subject: Benchmark
  • Before posting photos, read the topic Working with Images on the forum
  • Messages that are not related to the topic of discussion (offtopic) are deleted without warning.
Our experience with the Sony Xperia в„ў P - read here before asking a question in the subject line
The links lead to posts from real users in our forum

A lot of useful experience from the SXS users - miniFAQ

ALL ABOUT WHITEMAGIC в„ў - a detailed description of the macro photography screen + greening and yellow clipping at high brightness values
Sony WhiteMagic в„ў - LCD display technology improvements by adding additional monochrome (colorless) subpixels in the pixel. Due to this, it is achieved the significant brightness gain of the screen at the same luminance backlight LCD matrix, or vice versa, can be substantially reduced luminosity backlight LCD matrix (and thereby improve power consumption), while maintaining the same level of screen brightness as that of the conventional LCD matrices.

Attached Image

A side effect of Sony WhiteMagic ™ technology - change the color of pure yellow(Yandex, Homer Simpson search box) in the direction of greenish and yellow shades clipping (loss of color gradations, yellow sunflower turns into a blur of yellow-green). It occurs only at very high values ​​of the brightness of the screen (greater than ~ 70% on the manual slider, or a bright light source in the "bright" Auto Brightness). This phenomenon is the hardware and can not be solved by software. Screenshot showing software naturally normal display colors - screen shot needed by another device.

What it looks like -Dikoza, Leonid_F
What does it mean -Zozov, Halfling

Any further discussion on this issue is not allowed!

USEFUL - HERE !!! Technical documentation, surveys, tests,

TAPE OF NEWS - news, reviews, video reviews, testing

TECHNICAL DETAILS - detailed specifications, instructions, testing
ARCHIVE VOTING - Our Surveys
Are you satisfied with your SXP - ended June 30, 2012
Attached Image
Do you have any bugs to reconnect to the network firmware .162 - ended August 6 in connection with the release of a new stable firmware
Attached Image
Are you satisfied with your SXP - ended December 27, 2012
Attached Image

On the Sony Xperia P is attached to the plant all the transparent protective film! It is under the protection of the transport (that which is to be labeled with an eye for removal). high quality film, stable and transparent. Do not try to stick on top of the spare protective film or buy another one in the store!

The issue of greening yellow considered closed - see the appropriate spoiler above. Any further discussion of this issue is considered a flood and be removed without explanation!
Be mutually polite! It’s customary at our forum to say "Thank you" by increasing reputation by clicking on the buttonAttached Image
If you have less than 15 messages, click on the button.Attached Imagein a useful message for you (on the left below, avatars and reputations) and tell us what to put "+".

There is no curator in the subject. For questions about filling caps, please contact the section moderators via the "Complaint" button under the messages to which you want to add links.
If there is a user in the subject who wants to become a Curator and the correspondingRequirements for candidates, he can apply in the topicI want to be curator(after having studied the topic header and all materials for curators).

Post has been editedNikCher - 28.02.17, 07:44
Reason for editing: What to do if stopped working STAMINA mode

Rep: (17)
That is what is written in the PF group in VK Soni
Company MasterCard has certified the first smartphones with NFC-enabled MasterCard to work with the PayPass contactless payment technology. The list of certified models entered 3 of our smartphones: Xperia S, Xperia P and Xperia sola. PayPass technology allows just one touch to make a payment in a shop, restaurant or cafe, just having brought the smartphone to a reader. It seems that for this technology lies the future of electronic money!

In my first steps into the future Sony)) will be very cool

Rep: (56)
Bought yesterday ... The sound in the video, writes quieter than the Arc, otherwise, a delight!

Rep: (0)
XperiaP @ 05.05.2012, 21:14*
Che You stuck to the microphone? I have a video camera Sony, he stands 1 and 5.1 audio recording, and you are afraid about the stereo.

It is not entirely clear how a microphone can record two channels of audio? In general, the stereo is not important to me. Important to have a noise-canceling microphone, and without the second it will be so-so.

Removed the video, looked properties, audio 2 channel (stereo) ...

Rep: (0)
Rh @ 05-05-2012, 23:58*

I hope that after all there is a second microphone.

Rep: (107)
Rh @ 06.05.2012, 6:58*

The sound on both channels can be recorded with one microphone. Pseudo.
Owners need to take a video, as suggested already, and play around with different phone positioning while shooting relatively point sound source. As an option, you can still try to cover the microphone and turn the slot on the camera.

A straining the battery. 18 hours of MP3 this is not the 80 hours of music playback as stated earlier. Well, and 3 hours of video - it's all for nothing. Hopefully, all the same comfortable brightness will be much less than 100%, and the phone in standby mode will work longer.

Rep: (43)
You forgot about the "build-up" the battery? While small, but with all phones, all normalized in a week.

Rep: (1)
In obzorschik mail ru ... strange. In the screenshot clearly shows "the operation 3h 57 min." ie 4:00. Does not matter that 19990 = 19tysyach rubles. breed

Rep: (27)
Wltcher @ 06.05.2012, 09:36*
In obzorschik mail ru ... strange. In the screenshot clearly shows "the operation 3h 57 min." ie 4:00. Does not matter that 19990 = 19tysyach rubles. breed

But I think the screenshot 3h 1m 57s)
http://hi-tech.mail.ru/hitech_img/0099002e...90/i/142263.jpg

Do I understand correctly that you can replace the battery (on the more capacious) only when?
I find it hard to understand the Japanese manufacturers, well, why not stuck here at least 1800mAh. In elugi altogether in 1100.
Here Koreans fellows, 2150 mAh and 2100 in the latest LV and Sams, respectively. Besides replacements.

Rep: (25)
Spider14 @ 05.05.2012, 23:53*
Yes, there is such garbage = (looks really like plastic unfortunately = ((and most fun when the knock thud like plastic = P

Thank you, it was interesting to view the owner.
TurboSL @ 06.05.2012, 09:06*
I find it hard to understand the Japanese manufacturers, well, why not stuck here at least 1800mAh. In elugi altogether in 1100.

Even in the S 1750. Apparently, the dimensions do not allow more

With Yandex Market:
kimby
Yesterday, 23:18

thank you) to the test and see all the colors yellow and oranzhevy, but Yandex bar green .. looking for in the search for "sun" is also always greenish ...
kimby
Yesterday, 23:32

when green is more pronounced than at maximum brightness

Rep: (4)
guys a question BATTERY! it must first be recharged three times? 12:00? or do not need? I read the article in the net about whether Paul. Accum but I did not really find ...

Rep: (19)
who better vidyuha? P at or near Eski?

Rep: (4)
Timur01region @ 06.05.2012, 11:13*
who better vidyuha? P at or near Eski?

esque especially the flagship and the iron there is better anyway ...

Post has been editedgiper1122 - 06.05.12, 10:19

Rep: (32)
With regard to the second microphone, and suddenly he had hidden for Sony Ericsson logo on the back side of the cover there is a hole. Or the outbreak, there, too, one can see a small hole in the plastic seal. But between the eye camera and flash, even no hint of an opening.
Attached Image

Post has been editedGeneralgrant - 06.05.12, 10:46
Reason for editing: spoiler

Rep: (43)
giper1122 @ 06.05.2012, 11:09*
guys a question BATTERY! it must first be recharged three times? 12:00? or do not need? I read the article in the net about whether Paul. Accum but I did not really find ...

Charged and fully discharged several times. Or a week in a normal use mode, the battery consumption itself is normalized.

Rep: (38)
Egoist @ 05-05-2012, 20:27*
I did not even bother, but a little upset that the color of the plastic is markedly different from the metal.

The problem may be different. Plastic parts, apparently, not colored in the mass. The presence of sharp edges in the pockets + sock without a cover erasure = inflicted coating (silver).

Rep: (14)
That's what I feared mosthttp://hi-tech.mail.ru/hitech_img/source/142202.jpg.
they made white and black was gone :(

In my opinion this is the best smartphone among small shovels.
One X, SGS3, SXS, SG Note - for me are enormous.
Now, if the top iron with good Batteries fit into a small case with the screen at full litsevuhu ...

Zaryazhaetstso quickly, the first time holding the battery, 18 hours, with the main flow and an Internet screen, the new, the game is yet to understand how the ACC, it takes a couple of weeks, Hughes ...

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 16/11/20, 8:06