> Important!

We strongly recommend to familiarize withRules section "Android - devices"

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

Sony Xperia P - Talk | Smartphone 4 "

Rep: (514)
DiscussionSony Xperia в„ў P
Attached ImageSony Xperia в„ў P / Sony Xperia P / SXP / LT22i / Nypon
Description | Discussion пїЅ | devFAQ | Purchase пїЅ | Accessories пїЅ | Firmware пїЅ | Custom firmware пїЅ | Modifications and decorations пїЅ | Marriage and Repair пїЅ | Sony & Sony Ericsson Owners Club пїЅ | Sony Xperia P Owners Club пїЅ | Meat grinder пїЅ - Sony Xperia P vs classmates - for the bet lovers!
  • Before asking a question, look Android OS FAQandGlossary. Respect your and other people's time.
  • To discuss and search for third-party programs / games, use the following sections: Programs and Games .
  • To compare the device with competitors and on the choice of devices, please contact: Selection and Comparison .
  • The available amount of RAM and memory for installing applications is discussed in the topic: How much memory is in your machine?
  • The results of performance tests of Android devices, see and show in the subject: Benchmark
  • Before posting photos, read the topic Working with Images on the forum
  • Messages that are not related to the topic of discussion (offtopic) are deleted without warning.
Our experience with the Sony Xperia в„ў P - read here before asking a question in the subject line
The links lead to posts from real users in our forum

A lot of useful experience from the SXS users - miniFAQ

ALL ABOUT WHITEMAGIC в„ў - a detailed description of the macro photography screen + greening and yellow clipping at high brightness values
Sony WhiteMagic в„ў - LCD display technology improvements by adding additional monochrome (colorless) subpixels in the pixel. Due to this, it is achieved the significant brightness gain of the screen at the same luminance backlight LCD matrix, or vice versa, can be substantially reduced luminosity backlight LCD matrix (and thereby improve power consumption), while maintaining the same level of screen brightness as that of the conventional LCD matrices.

Attached Image

A side effect of Sony WhiteMagic ™ technology - change the color of pure yellow(Yandex, Homer Simpson search box) in the direction of greenish and yellow shades clipping (loss of color gradations, yellow sunflower turns into a blur of yellow-green). It occurs only at very high values ​​of the brightness of the screen (greater than ~ 70% on the manual slider, or a bright light source in the "bright" Auto Brightness). This phenomenon is the hardware and can not be solved by software. Screenshot showing software naturally normal display colors - screen shot needed by another device.

What it looks like -Dikoza, Leonid_F
What does it mean -Zozov, Halfling

Any further discussion on this issue is not allowed!

USEFUL - HERE !!! Technical documentation, surveys, tests,

TAPE OF NEWS - news, reviews, video reviews, testing

TECHNICAL DETAILS - detailed specifications, instructions, testing
ARCHIVE VOTING - Our Surveys
Are you satisfied with your SXP - ended June 30, 2012
Attached Image
Do you have any bugs to reconnect to the network firmware .162 - ended August 6 in connection with the release of a new stable firmware
Attached Image
Are you satisfied with your SXP - ended December 27, 2012
Attached Image

On the Sony Xperia P is attached to the plant all the transparent protective film! It is under the protection of the transport (that which is to be labeled with an eye for removal). high quality film, stable and transparent. Do not try to stick on top of the spare protective film or buy another one in the store!

The issue of greening yellow considered closed - see the appropriate spoiler above. Any further discussion of this issue is considered a flood and be removed without explanation!
Be mutually polite! It’s customary at our forum to say "Thank you" by increasing reputation by clicking on the buttonAttached Image
If you have less than 15 messages, click on the button.Attached Imagein a useful message for you (on the left below, avatars and reputations) and tell us what to put "+".

There is no curator in the subject. For questions about filling caps, please contact the section moderators via the "Complaint" button under the messages to which you want to add links.
If there is a user in the subject who wants to become a Curator and the correspondingRequirements for candidates, he can apply in the topicI want to be curator(after having studied the topic header and all materials for curators).

Post has been editedNikCher - 28.02.17, 07:44
Reason for editing: What to do if stopped working STAMINA mode

Rep: (874)
Tkell @ 20.05.2012, 21:06*
Not white not connected browser can be clearly seen.

If you shake your head or your phone - yes.
If you use your phone for other purposes - no.

Rep: (545)
Not white not connected browser can be clearly seen.

It is from the same opera as the "pink" white on the HTC Desire - first seen it all, but then got used to and stopped (:

Rep: (1)
The waves there, not bands. I personally watched them when P was mine.

Then a similar should be observed at the pure red, green and blue screen.
For proverochki to video;)

Post has been editedLeonid_F - 21.05.12, 10:25

Rep: (0)
Prompt what to do with the dialer.
He seeks only English letters.

Put ExDialer but he does not catch the missed calls, intercept missed it needs a plug and root access.

Can guide to root there?

Rep: (0)
I join the questionmaser, : Dialer searches only English letters? those. for search in Russian can not do without third-party software?

Rep: (43)
Unpacking from Clovehttp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T6BNiUP0fa0
Add the appropriate cap threads.

Rep: (2)
about search in contacts, both in Russian letters and looking at Latin ...

Rep: (30)
Tkell @ 20.05.2012, 22:54*

Charging like other fast ... they did not get ...: P

Rep: (351)
Tough guys, who stripped the factory film on the display has not yet appeared? ))
Still tormented by the question about the oleophobic coating ...

And what about the LED approach? How does he work?

Rep: (38)
brygse @ 20.05.2012, 14:51*
You change and memory, and everything else. Go to the topic Ray firmware and count them under the spoiler, "the official firmware." Highly doubt that you looked there at all, otherwise I would not have written this. Phone itself updated only at the office. PCT (not including other regional) 5 (!) Times.

Well to be honest, the first month, I was sitting in that branch and watched Ray, and then scored due to uselessness, but honestly say that the entire experience of using only remember once as a sewn = (exactly on "69" chtol. .. well, that there is in the list of the last before the 4th beta ...

And if the topicabout the quality of the calls I would say the following:

Once I bought the machine that ran to change their sim sim card on the world connected to the local .... and there were huge problems = (((Who went to the same connected, replaced once a sim card and a miracle !!!! Call quality is improved to the quality "excellent" !!!! Apparently defective Simca was kakaeto = (((I do not know how I (say better), but I began to hear MUCH better !!!! Even with the -3 parking level was quite normal to talk but !!! 3G glitches with little left = ((catches worse and sometimes lost = ()

So, I finally happy !!! =))

But still remained unresponsive screen = (But it's 99% software .... So, I'm waiting for the ICS =) (may yet who knows the end of June will be for ours or not? = (()

P.S. Ugh, ugh, ugh ... I Play around a week and if you need to accomplish your goal =) I hope everything will remain as it is now!

Post has been editedSpider14 - 20.05.12, 23:59

Rep: (874)
maser @ 20.05.2012, 22:35*
Put ExDialer but he does not catch the missed calls, intercept missed it needs a plug and root access.

What do you mean "does not catch calls"?
You are so critical of missed calls from notifikeyshena catch?
Just print icon exDialer-and in the docking bar and call it when you have missed calls - he shows them perfectly.

Rep: (5)
Share, who established that to improve the interface? After a year yuzanya Sense does not get used to the bare Androyd from Sony. Ranging from a lack of Russian letters (and therefore searchable) in a set of numbers and the lack of the usual finish for HTS widgets .... The unit itself is very pleasant, almost a week - normal flight, without glitches. There are of course minor flaws, but not critical.

Rep: (1345)
fatspirit @ 21.05.2012, 02:40*
And what about the LED approach? How does he work?
Where did you read about that? There is a proximity sensor, it blanks the screen when you hold to your ear during a call time.
Folist @ 21.05.2012, 03:27*
to the bare Androyd from Sony
Sonia is far from a "naked" Android, another thing that you should think so after the shell of the STC

Post has been editedbrygse - 21.05.12, 05:36

Rep: (1646)
Folist @ 21.5.2012, 1:27*
Share, who established that to improve the interface? After a year yuzanya Sense does not get used to the bare Androyd from Sony. Ranging from a lack of Russian letters (and therefore searchable) in a set of numbers and the lack of the usual finish for HTS widgets ....

Try Yandeks.Shell. And almost all the widgets in the SENCE is, and the shell is free. It can priglyanotsya. her with Sens himself moved. Though the phone has not yet been purchased, but after buying think that shell put.

Rep: (5)
LEDs illuminate the transparent insert with varying degrees of brightness, the menu - a dim, house - brighter and back - the brightest. This "marriage or a feature such"? initially I thought that the marriage, but it confuses grading, a feeling that the manufacturer specifically so conceived
inconvenience in this regard, do not feel, just wondering from others as well?

Post has been editeda6192220 - 21.05.12, 06:17

brygse @ 21.05.2012, 05:10*
Where did you read about that?

The instructions.

Rep: (59)
This morning Sonya me pod..nula pancake left on the night included vayfay, and lo and behold, with 80% to 14% in the evening in the morning fell charge oyoy. Has got to figure out acc ate ​​widget "HD Battery" -tadaaamm, Here. That is, in principle, when I refused to SGS2 from outside batterividzhetov and taskmenedzherov, and then have to. But ACC tselee will.

PySy. Saved the current fast charge, that's what they thank you.

And PyPySy. Completely subjective observation, if the charge of the charging (fast), and then sits down quickly. When slowly from the company charged all night, I, the feelings on long enough. Modes of operation has long been established, ie, the average load

To be honest, well, neighing, zadolbalsya button confused at GHS and Sony home button and the back of the mirror. UUh lope I remembered the obscene words :-)

Post has been editeddedevgen - 21.05.12, 06:59
Reason for editing: add

Rep: (141)
can not the topic, but still, how to get rid of these small and blurry pictures (on tracks) for incoming and outgoing calls, how to do something they were great. I understand this is due to the synchronization with the Google Account, a program may have some or something.

Rep: (7)
desiremiui @ 21.05.2012, 07:30*
can not the topic, but still, how to get rid of these small and blurry pictures (on tracks) for incoming and outgoing calls, how to do something they were great. I understand this is due to the synchronization with the Google Account, a program may have some or something.

upload photos from your phone contact with the gallery for example, then they are in the full screen width

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 16/11/20, 8:02