> Important!

We strongly recommend to familiarize withRules section "Android - devices"

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

Samsung Galaxy S III - Accessories | Covers, cables, batteries, films, etc.

Rep: (469)
Accessories for Samsung Galaxy S III
PictureSamsung Galaxy S III
Description | Discussion » | Discussion - Archive | FAQ | Purchase » | Accessories » | Marriage and Repair » | Official firmware » | Custom firmware » | CyanogenMod 9/10 firmware and AOSP / AOKP firmware (OS 4.0.4 / 4.1.2) » | MIUI Firmware (OS 4.0) » | OMEGA Firmware (OS Jelly Bean 4. *. *) » | Modified and stock kernels » | Editing system applications » | Modification of software and decorations » | Wallpaper » | Camera talk » | Discussion of the screen (display) | Wi-Fi setup and problems » | power usage » | Games » | Club lovers »

• Before posting photos, read the topic Working with Images on the forum
  • Messages that are not related to the topic of discussion (offtopic) are deleted without warning.

Where can one buyoriginal battery ? Shops, trading floors, etc. Answer

Accessories - reviews, articles, tests, purchase, etc.
Original battery on 3000mah and suitable covers
Covers Bumpers Covers
Original covers! from Samsung
Catalogs of not original covers!

| Flip (book) | Overlay (cover) | Bumper | Holster (on the belt) | Case (insert) | Battery cover |

SGP Case Neo Hybrid + Feedback
Otterbox Commuter +Feedback + a photo + how to distinguish fake + excellent review from Ersten
Otterbox Comutter and Triobump Extensible Aluminum Bumper - Review by KOL48
Samsung Galaxy S3 Case Urban Armor UAG + Video + Feedback + Review2 + Thickness
Genuine Rock Quicksand Premium Hard Case -Feedback
Yoobao Protective Case -Overview
Incipio SILICRYLIC DualPro -Recall 1,  Recall 2
Protective Detachable Silicone Back Case w - video review
Anymode clip case
Jekod - Negative feedback
Case-mate - BARELY THERE
Melkco Premium Leather Snap Cover Samsung Galaxy SIII
NILLKIN Hard Cover Case for Samsung Galaxy S III
Power Bank Battery Case Samsung Galaxy S3 with built-in battery.
Rechargeable 3500mAh External Power Battery Back Case (With Built-in Battery) -Video review

DF sBattery -01and02- Battery case and Battery case with cover
Glossy hama from Targit
CASE-MATE BLACK TOUGH HARD CASE
Transparent overlay
copies of Spigen NEO Hybrid and SPIGEN Slim Armor

Kom-Si PDair Belt Holster + PDair Horizontal Pouch Type (Black) - Feedback
Arm Sleevesfrom artur45

Spigen SGP Crumena Leather Pouch Series - Feedback + A photo

Metal battery cover + Feedback
Carbon fiber black + Battery Cover Case Skin Carbon
Alminium Metal Housing Battery Door Rear Cover For Samsung Galaxy S3 from Vitcool
Overview of the three covers

Protective films
Batteries
Charging device
Car holders
Dock station
NFC
Other

M
There is no curator in the subject. For questions about filling the caps, please contact the section moderators via the buttonPictureunder the messages to which you want to add links.

Post has been editedMagnifikus - 22.01.18, 12:24

Rep: (44)
* mamaster199 Personally I bought the original acc Ali, have NSF!

Rep: (208)
darkcats @ 27.11.18, 23:13*
personally I bought the original acc Ali, have NSF!

Lay out the link for a look at what they sell the original.

* mamaster199 , Bought 2 years ago, look for the link but the battery is one to one, and the NSF has

Rep: (208)
darkcats @ 27.11.18, 23:58*
but the battery is one to one

I, too, about 3-4 years ago, Ali bought one to one, it was even written, original, and came into the 700 mA and without NFC

* mamaster199 here https: //m.ru.aliexpres..._Bp_9gl1w1543352866427 I immediately took it original, he never was not cheap!

Post has been editeddarkcats - 28.11.18, 00:11
Reason for editing: Extra

Rep: (25)
* Pendukrazor I have the same thing on the last official firmware (Android 4.3, I9300XXUGNA8).
On the previous official (or the one), this was not.
You can try to roll back.
I personally scored - turn off Bluetooth, and NFC thereafter.

Rep: (62)
Hello! 2.5 years yuzayu gerffins battery 2100 mah, began to hold no more than 2.5 hours of screen at 10-13 hours of total work, with Wifi. Nothing helps, the problem 100% or the battery or the power supply controller. Ali sold nohon 2100 mah battery for the price ~ 650 rubles. Who has the experience of long-term use of the battery? Is there anything in it fair 1900 - 2100 mAh? 6-10 months did not die? I'd like to give a second life SGS3 I9300, replace the battery and charge from the i9305 :)

* Nougatman , So I do not understand .. why? is not cost-effective .. Tel frankly weak has the characteristics ... Is that just a pity to throw out

Rep: (120)
Accum was looking for the original, as the old swollen. Yesterday was only left the stores. Today, the online storeMTS 999
Happy New Year!

Rep: (16)
bunin967596 @ 24.12.18, 12:33*
Today, the online store

Something Year pictured confused!
Better Kraftman. We should 1100r., Consistent with the stated capacity + 1 year warranty.

Rep: (62)
I do not know if anyone will come in handy review of CRA in 2019, too many other devaysa run.

Thus, the battery company gerffins 2100 mah. Purchased in one of the country's largest network of stores on the letter E at the end of April 2016. At the time of purchase was fresh (if the battery label the date is correct). Charged was ~ 70%, emnip. The first year was holding well, 3.5 - 4 hours screen with 3G and Auto Brightness (+ slider to the maximum) gave, from 6 - 8 am to 7 - 9 pm In my experience, as well as new original holding that the factory in sgs3 9300 comes. But then he began to die rapidly. Today (20 February 2019) izmerml its capacity by a Chinese tester, and the result - 1300 mah. Given the lack of nfc, price at the time of purchase 1200 rubles., I do not recommend.

a photo
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

Rep: (2)
Can I still find a battery for this animal? About the original in 2019, you can probably already forgotten.

* ATLANT87 Above to check out ...

Rep: (412)
Nougatman @ 21.02.19, 01:26*
In my experience, as well as new original held that since 9300 comes into sgs3 plant.

I have a smart 5 years Accum native, 2.5 hours screen is stable.
If you do not use an Internet, but only calls the 4-5 days without question holds.

Rep: (0)
I read here a lot of information and feedback (reviews as well) about the batteries and the right decision I think will be available with Ali NOHON 2100mah, or someone can suggest a better solution?

Rep: (0)
A battery in S3 and S3 duos same?

Rep: (2676)
M
Topic is closed due to the lack of user activity.
If you want to add something, clarify, etc. press the buttonPictureand specify the purpose in the comment.

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 07/04/20, 3:34