> Important!

We strongly recommend to familiarize withRules section "Android - devices"

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

Samsung Galaxy S III - Accessories | Covers, cables, batteries, films, etc.

Rep: (469)
Accessories for Samsung Galaxy S III
PictureSamsung Galaxy S III
Description | Discussion пїЅ | Discussion - Archive | FAQ | Purchase пїЅ | Accessories пїЅ | Marriage and Repair пїЅ | Official firmware пїЅ | Custom firmware пїЅ | CyanogenMod 9/10 firmware and AOSP / AOKP firmware (OS 4.0.4 / 4.1.2) пїЅ | MIUI Firmware (OS 4.0) пїЅ | OMEGA Firmware (OS Jelly Bean 4. *. *) пїЅ | Modified and stock kernels пїЅ | Editing system applications пїЅ | Modification of software and decorations пїЅ | Wallpaper пїЅ | Camera talk пїЅ | Discussion of the screen (display) | Wi-Fi setup and problems пїЅ | power usage пїЅ | Games пїЅ | Club lovers пїЅ

• Before posting photos, read the topic Working with Images on the forum
  • Messages that are not related to the topic of discussion (offtopic) are deleted without warning.

Where can one buyoriginal battery ? Shops, trading floors, etc. Answer

Accessories - reviews, articles, tests, purchase, etc.
Original battery on 3000mah and suitable covers
Covers Bumpers Covers
Original covers! from Samsung
Catalogs of not original covers!

| Flip (book) | Overlay (cover) | Bumper | Holster (on the belt) | Case (insert) | Battery cover |

SGP Case Neo Hybrid + Feedback
Otterbox Commuter +Feedback + a photo + how to distinguish fake + excellent review from Ersten
Otterbox Comutter and Triobump Extensible Aluminum Bumper - Review by KOL48
Samsung Galaxy S3 Case Urban Armor UAG + Video + Feedback + Review2 + Thickness
Genuine Rock Quicksand Premium Hard Case -Feedback
Yoobao Protective Case -Overview
Incipio SILICRYLIC DualPro -Recall 1, пїЅRecall 2
Protective Detachable Silicone Back Case w - video review
Anymode clip case
Jekod - Negative feedback
Case-mate - BARELY THERE
Melkco Premium Leather Snap Cover Samsung Galaxy SIII
NILLKIN Hard Cover Case for Samsung Galaxy S III
Power Bank Battery Case Samsung Galaxy S3 with built-in battery.
Rechargeable 3500mAh External Power Battery Back Case (With Built-in Battery) -Video review

DF sBattery -01and02- Battery case and Battery case with cover
Glossy hama from Targit
CASE-MATE BLACK TOUGH HARD CASE
Transparent overlay
copies of Spigen NEO Hybrid and SPIGEN Slim Armor

Kom-Si PDair Belt Holster + PDair Horizontal Pouch Type (Black) - Feedback
Arm Sleevesfrom artur45

Spigen SGP Crumena Leather Pouch Series - Feedback + A photo

Metal battery cover + Feedback
Carbon fiber black + Battery Cover Case Skin Carbon
Alminium Metal Housing Battery Door Rear Cover For Samsung Galaxy S3 from Vitcool
Overview of the three covers

Protective films
Batteries
Charging device
Car holders
Dock station
NFC
Other

M
There is no curator in the subject. For questions about filling the caps, please contact the section moderators via the buttonPictureunder the messages to which you want to add links.

Post has been editedMagnifikus - 22.01.18, 12:24

Rep: (60)
Meonom @ 18.04.17, 22:40*
as you see here is normalnorabochee?

Times and a half hours dolshe.Pohozhim himself for about a year with little used periodically, then the battery is swollen.

Rep: (1)
Prompt, whether this cable is suitable, if the TV set does not support mhl technology:
http: //www.tabletpc.co...-sony-lg-acer-s3-1234/ ?

Rep: (0)
Where to buy the original back cover?

Rep: (30)
Prompt what to hammer in search Ali? -Interesuet back cover '' under the skin '. The cap has a product but there is no longer available.
And again, slowly began to charge the original charge, how it to understand?

Post has been editedBlind cat - 09.06.17, 23:24

Rep: (159)
http://s.aliexpress.com/F3E3AfMv
Good battery Ali
Attached Image

Post has been editedkoresh11 - 08.06.17, 16:09

Rep: (219)
koresh11 @ 08.06.17, 16:06*
Good battery Ali

It can and good, but in the course of NFC is not there. Any review of any description about the NFC word

* mamaster199,
Nfc no

Rep: (423)
* koresh11,
I nfc nafig not surrendered, but for referring to the Accum good thank you!

My 3 years in August, but the native Accum day keeps stable.
But already I am thinking about a new Akka.

Rep: (8)
But it is in our work will be? HDMI is particularly interested in ...
Attached Image

Rep: (219)
masterfaster @ 24.06.17, 15:21*
But it is in our work will be?

Most likely it will work. I connect to my phone standard USB card reader through a microUSB adapter. Everything is working.
Also connect an HDMI cable specials, too, everything worked.

I bought this battery to Ali as in the link above, Nohon official store. I choose the delivery from Russia, delivered very quickly, 7 days. Completely emptied, put in charge and showed Tester 1722 mAh battery. Not to say that I was incredibly happy, because native samsungovsky battery that's just turned 5 years old, when charged with the tester shows Capacity 1350 mAh capacity.

Rep: (117)
Lies display module I747, the original in good condition, burgundy, can not the topic, but it is a rare thing, can someone nuzhno.Plata sgorela.Pishite in PM

Other, Prompt where or order to take battery for Samsung Galaxy S III - i9300 three contact / tube taken in Thailand /

Post has been editedjulardan - 03.07.17, 12:37

Rep: (9)
Where in Russia you can buy with delivery 3d full cover protective white glass? We need urgently, within 10 days.If anyone has, please write to the PM.Thank.

Rep: (11)
This is decided today to scratch zerolemon battery 7000 mAh, because something ochuschalos that he gives so much microamperes. Battery bought in October last year. First, like it was normal for a long time been charged (about 6 hours) .Zaryadku received it in 1000 amperes (indication Samsung Charging Current program. The charge holding two days of active use (games, videos, etc.). But after a while it does not remain nothing.
So I spread the autopsy photos, and realize that there is not quite what it says on the label.
Attached Image
Attached Image

P.S .: turns out I made one inaccuracy. There are three batteries instead of two. The third at the bottom of the two. So, mathematically is 6900.

Post has been editedLenArmy - 12.07.17, 16:30

* LenArmy,
That's just yesterday a screen made. Battery 2 years
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

Rep: (11)
* koresh11, you statistics here almost as in standby mode. Screen 43%, the operation mode scanty. In fact the phone you rest.
I have a screen over 80% say the same about the active use. I, too, can put on the shelf, rarely make and receive calls, and then put a cool screen.

Rep: (23)
LenArmy @ 12.07.17, 16:01*
This is decided today to scratch zerolemon battery 7000 mAh, because something ochuschalos that he gives so much microamperes. Battery bought in October last year. First, like it was normal for a long time been charged (about 6 hours) .Zaryadku received it in 1000 amperes (indication Samsung Charging Current program. The charge holding two days of active use (games, videos, etc.). But after a while it does not remain nothing.
So I spread the autopsy photos, and realize that there is not quite what it says on the label.

I have this is already about 3 years. On capacity through KCH 045 tester gaining 6,700 mAh. But thick. I use only when doing a video shoot.

Like when smart looks to fulfill the standard, ie, with the standard battery and without covers and films. But our small animal already 5 years old and sensible battery, it is with the corresponding capacity of 2100 mAh are hard to find. Basically catch the 1700-1300 mAh. Recently I found almost what I wanted. Ali has Accum NOHON. So, the battery is almost perfect. With a normal capacity of 2,100 mAh. But there is no NFC module. Who would be interesting to see my video review on Youtube:

K
Thank. In the hat.

Post has been editedzedt - 11.08.17, 22:11

Rep: (30)
What you need to type in the search for Ali that was the back cover in the results? Once probyval comes out.

Rep: (23)
Blind Cat @ 15/07/17, 2:40*
What you need to type in the search for Ali that was the back cover in the results? Once probyval comes out.

Try this: galaxy s3 Battery housing Back Cover or samsung galaxy s3 housing replacement

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 30/05/20, 21:37