> Important!

We strongly recommend to familiarize withRules section "Android - devices"

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

Samsung Galaxy S III - Accessories | Covers, cables, batteries, films, etc.

Rep: (469)
Accessories for Samsung Galaxy S III
PictureSamsung Galaxy S III
Description | Discussion пїЅ | Discussion - Archive | FAQ | Purchase пїЅ | Accessories пїЅ | Marriage and Repair пїЅ | Official firmware пїЅ | Custom firmware пїЅ | CyanogenMod 9/10 firmware and AOSP / AOKP firmware (OS 4.0.4 / 4.1.2) пїЅ | MIUI Firmware (OS 4.0) пїЅ | OMEGA Firmware (OS Jelly Bean 4. *. *) пїЅ | Modified and stock kernels пїЅ | Editing system applications пїЅ | Modification of software and decorations пїЅ | Wallpaper пїЅ | Camera talk пїЅ | Discussion of the screen (display) | Wi-Fi setup and problems пїЅ | power usage пїЅ | Games пїЅ | Club lovers пїЅ

• Before posting photos, read the topic Working with Images on the forum
  • Messages that are not related to the topic of discussion (offtopic) are deleted without warning.

Where can one buyoriginal battery ? Shops, trading floors, etc. Answer

Accessories - reviews, articles, tests, purchase, etc.
Original battery on 3000mah and suitable covers
Covers Bumpers Covers
Original covers! from Samsung
Catalogs of not original covers!

| Flip (book) | Overlay (cover) | Bumper | Holster (on the belt) | Case (insert) | Battery cover |

SGP Case Neo Hybrid + Feedback
Otterbox Commuter +Feedback + a photo + how to distinguish fake + excellent review from Ersten
Otterbox Comutter and Triobump Extensible Aluminum Bumper - Review by KOL48
Samsung Galaxy S3 Case Urban Armor UAG + Video + Feedback + Review2 + Thickness
Genuine Rock Quicksand Premium Hard Case -Feedback
Yoobao Protective Case -Overview
Incipio SILICRYLIC DualPro -Recall 1, пїЅRecall 2
Protective Detachable Silicone Back Case w - video review
Anymode clip case
Jekod - Negative feedback
Case-mate - BARELY THERE
Melkco Premium Leather Snap Cover Samsung Galaxy SIII
NILLKIN Hard Cover Case for Samsung Galaxy S III
Power Bank Battery Case Samsung Galaxy S3 with built-in battery.
Rechargeable 3500mAh External Power Battery Back Case (With Built-in Battery) -Video review

DF sBattery -01and02- Battery case and Battery case with cover
Glossy hama from Targit
CASE-MATE BLACK TOUGH HARD CASE
Transparent overlay
copies of Spigen NEO Hybrid and SPIGEN Slim Armor

Kom-Si PDair Belt Holster + PDair Horizontal Pouch Type (Black) - Feedback
Arm Sleevesfrom artur45

Spigen SGP Crumena Leather Pouch Series - Feedback + A photo

Metal battery cover + Feedback
Carbon fiber black + Battery Cover Case Skin Carbon
Alminium Metal Housing Battery Door Rear Cover For Samsung Galaxy S3 from Vitcool
Overview of the three covers

Protective films
Batteries
Charging device
Car holders
Dock station
NFC
Other

M
There is no curator in the subject. For questions about filling the caps, please contact the section moderators via the buttonPictureunder the messages to which you want to add links.

Post has been editedMagnifikus - 22.01.18, 12:24

Rep: (591)
k-romka @ 04.06.2012, 18:04*
Oh, and you have seen with different textures and unmarked?

except these are not seen

Rep: (0)
sasa3230 @ 05.05.2012, 15:27*
Other color flip covers.
Reduced by 42%

683 x 472 (391.44 KB)

Who knows where these covers to buy?

Rep: (10)
Tell me this crap will work with your device? - Plantronics Marque M155, I mean the use of all the functions and buttons.
http://www.plantroshop.ru/plantronics_marque_m155.htm

Rep: (16)
mixan @ 03.06.2012, 22:18*
Order yourself a bag. And let the toad will strangle itself. =)
Previously seen from a friend. I liked it terribly!
The only - very much hope that it will be possible to clip Norevovskuyu prisandalit. Their system is a belt fastening IMHO the best.

Thing neubivaemaya and reliable, and for this reason several bulky, which increases the dimensions decently devaysa, especially in terms of thickness (on the table like this company Case on another machine).

Rep: (10)
Ex13m @ 04.06.2012, 17:00*
Tell me this crap will work with your device? - Plantronics Marque M155, I mean the use of all the functions and buttons.http://www.plantroshop.ru/plantronics_marque_m155.htm

I understand why it thought that it works without the program.

Rep: (74)
I found information that samsungovsky MHL-HDMI adapter from the S2 does not work on the S3. The owners check.

Rep: (27)
And, if so, how somebody uses a stylus on a device? : Moil:

Rep: (2)
Somebody bought earlier BELKIN covers? What they look like from the front? The site is visible only the back part.

Post has been editedArman7i - 05.06.12, 13:28

Rep: (0)
Bought MHL cable to connect the TV to your phone via HDMI.
Galaxy s2 on all works fine on Galaxy s3 screen is dark.
Can someone tell me what is the problem?

Rep: (242)
No one has yet seen a removable rear cover with a covering such as soft-stitch?
At the time, I bought this on the sony xperia arc s, and it was excellent.

Rep: (66)
magicm3n @ 05.06.2012, 14:08*
No one has yet seen a removable rear cover with a covering such as soft-stitch?

But it would be nice. I think, over time, will appear on eBee.

I am interested in here Tocoi question.
In this unit, the nano-SIM card, i.e. small.
BUTwhether there is an adapter for it to offer large and where it is better to buy?

Post has been editedYurko - 05.06.12, 15:06

Rep: (19)
Yurko @ 05.06.2012, 15:11*
In this unit, the nano-SIM card, i.e. small.
And whether there is an adapter for it to offer large and where it is better to buy?

This device uses micro-SIM, rather than nano-SIM (this format is only being certified ...). Buy an adapter, the adapter to full-scale sim card can be in showrooms telecom operators in the market or on the same Ebay (order price - =>30 rubles).

And now for all! - I suggest you familiarize yourself with this video . You can also view any other Drop Test Video featuring SGS3. Summary conclusion - Gorilla Glass 2 - a complete failure. It should be noted that, according to iFixit - glass matrix, and the display frame with buttons - one spare, so do not get to change individually. As a result, in the case of a bad fall, we get a very expensive repair. Therefore, the cover and the protective film can be very useful to you;)

In anticipation of the gray devaysa supply our market with a lower price than off. I ordered the following:

Film SPIGEN SGPhttp://goo.gl/qg5ESandhttp://goo.gl/tdndL
Covershttp://goo.gl/ggYu8(Very much in the HTC One S),http://goo.gl/jx1DY, http://goo.gl/wFmD4, http://goo.gl/Tlohdandhttp://goo.gl/PEx0p

Post has been editedDEADover - 05.06.12, 15:50

Rep: (242)
VG1 @ 05.06.2012, 13:05*
On ebey already appeared metal lids

It is not a replacement for native cover, as cover, top dressing (look at the photo). Second, if it is really made of metal, the creator of this "cap" should squeal on the head.

Rep: (21)
DEADover,
and what these films are good you? What is the difference compared with the Chinese for $ 2?

Rep: (104)
flakes @ 05.06.2012, 16:55*
and what these films are good you? What is the difference compared with the Chinese for $ 2?

The difference in transparency, durability (mechanical scratch, time, chemical vozdeystiyam perspiration, etc.), the thickness, including both slides on her finger in the rate of pollution and how easy it is clear from the fingerprint film, well, etc. .P. I do not know specifically the firm, but Brando films use since I have repeatedly convinced on how much they are strikingly different in all respects from kitaychev to 10 cents per kilogram.

Rep: (19)
flakes @ 05.06.2012, 17:55*

ComradeLefon very detailed and correctly answered this question;)
Personally I have nothing against films for 2 bucks (as well as those who allegedly are free with covers) have not. Sometimes come across instances of very high quality. Nevertheless, increasingly use films Brando and SGP.

Posted 05-06-2012, 18:03:

Yurko @ 05.06.2012, 18:52*
Recently, all the producers agreed on nano-map. that is, unless a completely different standard, or just the name of a vulgar one and the same card?

This is a very different standard. nano-SIM still not used anywhere.

Rep: (16)
Somebody in Moscow met Case-bag with a top-loading, with a half-belt for pulling the device?

Rep: (58)
Petrolium,
While there is no general and very interested in how this will be implemented. After all, a home button, and if the case stands to make a thick, the phone will hang in it, and if so, as always, this button will always be in the floor down or depressed is not very good effect on its resources and battery charge ...
And nobody knows EASECASE cases even sold us that is worth their wait or easier to ebeya order?

Post has been editedspeedcoc - 05.06.12, 19:56

Rep: (32)
Tell me who else received the native white flip like quality? Dirt will be highly visible on the inside of which is tilted?

Post has been editedmetro2 - 06.06.12, 18:58

Rep: (66)
speedcoc @ 05.06.2012, 20:48*
And nobody knows EASECASE cases even sold us that is worth their wait or easier to ebeya order?

How can they be in the shops if they are made only for individual orders?

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 12/01/20, 11:27