> Important!

We strongly recommend to familiarize withRules section "Android - devices"

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

Samsung Galaxy S III - Accessories | Covers, cables, batteries, films, etc.

Rep: (469)
Accessories for Samsung Galaxy S III
PictureSamsung Galaxy S III
Description | Discussion пїЅ | Discussion - Archive | FAQ | Purchase пїЅ | Accessories пїЅ | Marriage and Repair пїЅ | Official firmware пїЅ | Custom firmware пїЅ | CyanogenMod 9/10 firmware and AOSP / AOKP firmware (OS 4.0.4 / 4.1.2) пїЅ | MIUI Firmware (OS 4.0) пїЅ | OMEGA Firmware (OS Jelly Bean 4. *. *) пїЅ | Modified and stock kernels пїЅ | Editing system applications пїЅ | Modification of software and decorations пїЅ | Wallpaper пїЅ | Camera talk пїЅ | Discussion of the screen (display) | Wi-Fi setup and problems пїЅ | power usage пїЅ | Games пїЅ | Club lovers пїЅ

• Before posting photos, read the topic Working with Images on the forum
  • Messages that are not related to the topic of discussion (offtopic) are deleted without warning.

Where can one buyoriginal battery ? Shops, trading floors, etc. Answer

Accessories - reviews, articles, tests, purchase, etc.
Original battery on 3000mah and suitable covers
Covers Bumpers Covers
Original covers! from Samsung
Catalogs of not original covers!

| Flip (book) | Overlay (cover) | Bumper | Holster (on the belt) | Case (insert) | Battery cover |

SGP Case Neo Hybrid + Feedback
Otterbox Commuter +Feedback + a photo + how to distinguish fake + excellent review from Ersten
Otterbox Comutter and Triobump Extensible Aluminum Bumper - Review by KOL48
Samsung Galaxy S3 Case Urban Armor UAG + Video + Feedback + Review2 + Thickness
Genuine Rock Quicksand Premium Hard Case -Feedback
Yoobao Protective Case -Overview
Incipio SILICRYLIC DualPro -Recall 1, пїЅRecall 2
Protective Detachable Silicone Back Case w - video review
Anymode clip case
Jekod - Negative feedback
Case-mate - BARELY THERE
Melkco Premium Leather Snap Cover Samsung Galaxy SIII
NILLKIN Hard Cover Case for Samsung Galaxy S III
Power Bank Battery Case Samsung Galaxy S3 with built-in battery.
Rechargeable 3500mAh External Power Battery Back Case (With Built-in Battery) -Video review

DF sBattery -01and02- Battery case and Battery case with cover
Glossy hama from Targit
CASE-MATE BLACK TOUGH HARD CASE
Transparent overlay
copies of Spigen NEO Hybrid and SPIGEN Slim Armor

Kom-Si PDair Belt Holster + PDair Horizontal Pouch Type (Black) - Feedback
Arm Sleevesfrom artur45

Spigen SGP Crumena Leather Pouch Series - Feedback + A photo

Metal battery cover + Feedback
Carbon fiber black + Battery Cover Case Skin Carbon
Alminium Metal Housing Battery Door Rear Cover For Samsung Galaxy S3 from Vitcool
Overview of the three covers

Protective films
Batteries
Charging device
Car holders
Dock station
NFC
Other

M
There is no curator in the subject. For questions about filling the caps, please contact the section moderators via the buttonPictureunder the messages to which you want to add links.

Post has been editedMagnifikus - 22.01.18, 12:24

Rep: (0)
Guys advise standards-dollars headset plugs 30-40. What it would have been with the remote tracks switching back and forth. Well, there is pause itself. The presence of the volume does not matter

Rep: (4)
Otpishus about Kinps battery at 3150 mAh.

Attached Image

The time difference is no work had not noticed, NFC is not present, after a year of use has become a little warm during charging and a little swollen after a year of use.
Under the label no other markings, but tests show that naminalnaya moznots about 2000 mAh (one year later).

Post has been editedzedt - 18.07.15, 00:20

Guys, advise earplugs with remote control and a good maximum of $ 50 sound for Galaxy s3 Phone with Boeffla core. Availability of remote switching tracks back and forth vital.

Rep: (8)
Comrades, tell me where to buy the original battery on ebay some big price spreadhttp://www.ebay.com/sc...i9300+battery&_sacat=0 .

Rep: (94)
* Sysyphus, in this thread I have not heard about the successful purchase of the original standard capacity through ebay / ali. So at your own risk. Then wait for reviews :)
Personally, I do not believe in "live" original for 200-300 rubles, even from England or France :)

ps. We got in the Krasnogorsk Svyaznoy still beats in the presence Accum for 209 rubles: rolleyes:

* st.v, I think so, too ... The Chinese have over 570, say with NFC.
But where to look or what to take? Mine has somehow not healthy.

Post has been editedSysyphus - 20.07.15, 21:45

Rep: (159)
* Sysyphus,
Take craftman, more expensive, but check (if nfc is not necessary)

Rep: (7)
People help out, I bought a hdmi to usb power adapter
(Made in China =) I decided to try this miracle, connected to the TV jack and hdmi "usb for power", after which the micro usb output jack smartforna became very much Greta, I was afraid to put it in a smartphone.
I disconnected the wires from the TV and then reconnect all already with sgs3, certainly not after reconnecting basked micro usb, signal I did not get on the TV screen. I did all the instructions to restart smartforna. Dzvony dealer Ciego miracle adapter (the order was mailed) said I could return in three days.
He said it may still be necessary for 2ampera usb power, but the hand is not a charge, only 1 and 0.7 Amp.
The question is how do you use and what the problems were with hdmi?

Post has been editedjoytyfer - 22.07.15, 16:35

Rep: (23)
Today, once again after a time to test a container on his zerolemon at 7000 mAh and surprised. Monsters later time swung. Now capacity is 7,150 mAh.

The test was conducted in the off state of the animal from 0% to 100%.

The battery of purchase tried to charge up to 100% and discharged at 0. There were times when it was not time to do a total charge / discharge. Then once a month to calibrate impacting on battery computer fan, and then in the off smart to put a full charge.

After more than one and a half years of operation, my lemon zero lost containers and only added.
Earlier measurements showed about 6,200 mAh.

Attached Image

Post has been editedini89 - 22.07.15, 15:57

Rep: (1)
Lord, tell me, and what bumpers sit on S3 with the original 3k mah? From Draco, for example, sit?

* Donbazarov, All infa about it in ChapecГі!

joytyfer @ 22.07.2015, 14:49*
hdmi to usb power adapter
Link or photo is? For S3 require "long" 11pin connector, compatible with microUSB, but this is not microUSB (5pin), other options will not work. Pro 2A is nonsense

Rep: (13)
tell me where to buy in Kiev Akuma standard size, and which one? what would the right price.

K
Dear friends. Due to the high demand on the battery of our smartphone, questions like:where to buy the original battery in a certain city , advise a trusted seller of original battery on such the trading floors, but this "Original battery" for $ 10 authentic or not? They began to appear on every page and almost every day! Let's not clutter up a branch more. Use search and cap. Answers to these questions. Someone able to buy in a coherent, someone in Euroset, who then took the last one in the CSN. the battery model can be found in the header, to score in Yandex and see whether there is a sale and where in your city.
From this point on these issues will be deleted without warning. Hope for understanding.

Rep: (271)
all a good day! ordering the coverhttp: //ru.aliexpress.c...-I9300/1825990269.htmlIt came exactly one month later,

has a texture, sits well, 2 weeks of use, until deleted, thickness as the original

a photo
Attached Image

Post has been editedmaksim777m - 23.07.15, 14:07

Rep: (47)
who uses such a set -herewhether this battery 4500mAh: blush: such as the glassherestoet I order it: blush:

Post has been editedlisa78 - 29.07.15, 08:46

The battery is not original.Skazhite, the original is the same battery code? This is slightly thicker, even before the battery is recovered))
Attached Image

Post has been editeddemid161 - 02.08.15, 22:10

Branch read that print understand but I will destroy nowhere week no, of the service does not deliver
Maybe someone has a new EB-K1G6U 3000 mAh or knows where to buy St. Petersburg?
I ask whether to remove someone from the called every other day at least, a little of everything and everyone phoned resemble they are not present, only 2100
thank

demid161 @ 02.08.2015, 22:09*
the original is the same battery code?
Yes, there is a cap threads.

d1mule4ka78 @ 06.08.2015, 09:32*
new

despite the fact that the already discontinued a long time and
d1mule4ka78 @ 06.08.2015, 09:32*
Of the service does not deliver
: Scratch_one-s_head: What hope? ) Increased capacity only neoriginal. Standard capacity original can still be found in the remains, but also does not release this year))

And it is important to see that there was this year?

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 30/05/20, 22:08