> Important!

We strongly recommend to familiarize withRules section "Android - devices"

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

Samsung Galaxy S III - Accessories | Covers, cables, batteries, films, etc.

Rep: (469)
Accessories for Samsung Galaxy S III
PictureSamsung Galaxy S III
Description | Discussion » | Discussion - Archive | FAQ | Purchase » | Accessories » | Marriage and Repair » | Official firmware » | Custom firmware » | CyanogenMod 9/10 firmware and AOSP / AOKP firmware (OS 4.0.4 / 4.1.2) » | MIUI Firmware (OS 4.0) » | OMEGA Firmware (OS Jelly Bean 4. *. *) » | Modified and stock kernels » | Editing system applications » | Modification of software and decorations » | Wallpaper » | Camera talk » | Discussion of the screen (display) | Wi-Fi setup and problems » | power usage » | Games » | Club lovers »

• Before posting photos, read the topic Working with Images on the forum
  • Messages that are not related to the topic of discussion (offtopic) are deleted without warning.

Where can one buyoriginal battery ? Shops, trading floors, etc. Answer

Accessories - reviews, articles, tests, purchase, etc.
Original battery on 3000mah and suitable covers
Covers Bumpers Covers
Original covers! from Samsung
Catalogs of not original covers!

| Flip (book) | Overlay (cover) | Bumper | Holster (on the belt) | Case (insert) | Battery cover |

SGP Case Neo Hybrid + Feedback
Otterbox Commuter +Feedback + a photo + how to distinguish fake + excellent review from Ersten
Otterbox Comutter and Triobump Extensible Aluminum Bumper - Review by KOL48
Samsung Galaxy S3 Case Urban Armor UAG + Video + Feedback + Review2 + Thickness
Genuine Rock Quicksand Premium Hard Case -Feedback
Yoobao Protective Case -Overview
Incipio SILICRYLIC DualPro -Recall 1,  Recall 2
Protective Detachable Silicone Back Case w - video review
Anymode clip case
Jekod - Negative feedback
Case-mate - BARELY THERE
Melkco Premium Leather Snap Cover Samsung Galaxy SIII
NILLKIN Hard Cover Case for Samsung Galaxy S III
Power Bank Battery Case Samsung Galaxy S3 with built-in battery.
Rechargeable 3500mAh External Power Battery Back Case (With Built-in Battery) -Video review

DF sBattery -01and02- Battery case and Battery case with cover
Glossy hama from Targit
CASE-MATE BLACK TOUGH HARD CASE
Transparent overlay
copies of Spigen NEO Hybrid and SPIGEN Slim Armor

Kom-Si PDair Belt Holster + PDair Horizontal Pouch Type (Black) - Feedback
Arm Sleevesfrom artur45

Spigen SGP Crumena Leather Pouch Series - Feedback + A photo

Metal battery cover + Feedback
Carbon fiber black + Battery Cover Case Skin Carbon
Alminium Metal Housing Battery Door Rear Cover For Samsung Galaxy S3 from Vitcool
Overview of the three covers

Protective films
Batteries
Charging device
Car holders
Dock station
NFC
Other

M
There is no curator in the subject. For questions about filling the caps, please contact the section moderators via the buttonPictureunder the messages to which you want to add links.

Post has been editedMagnifikus - 22.01.18, 12:24

Rep: (5)
Also I ordered this and more carboxylic. Are You from Moscow? How was sending?

Rep: (142)
Alex Aka, Chelyabinsk. Sending was on 5 June. Those. 22 days. At first sight the quality of the network and Fifi has no effect. Play around with gps ... more
Phone cover is slightly thicker and heavier than the tangible. Metal cools nicely in hand. Camera, flash and speaker turn recessed, which in my opinion is well on the contrary, will not scratch the glass camera ...
The inscriptions also appear and scored. In general first impressions of the lid is very good. Their 14 bucks worth it.

Post has been editedpartyman - 27.06.12, 16:04

partyman @ 27.06.2012, 16:56*
that in my opinion the other way around well, will not scratch the glass camera ...

it's great, because I already have a micro-chipped at the rim of the camera ...

Rep: (339)
partyman,
that is, it is purely the lid itself? instead of a plastic lid wears ???

partyman @ 27.06.2012, 16:56*
Metal cools nicely in hand.

After a couple hours of play will be nice to "hot"))

Posted 27-06-2012, 16:03:

ntosh11,
Yes

ntosh11, Yes standratnuyu take off, put this.

Posted 27-06-2012, 16:05:

Alex Aka, winter warmer will =)

Rep: (105)
partyman,
Can you give a link to the seller from whom they bought, they'll order myself too

Post has been editedpin12 - 27.06.12, 16:08

pin12, Hold the cover: tynts
film:tynts

Post has been editedpartyman - 27.06.12, 16:13

Alex Aka, It was played for fun in asphalt October 6 minutes. He warmed, but not hot.

pin12, I just ordered it. In general look for key galaxy s3 metal back cover housing

Post has been editedpartyman - 27.06.12, 16:36

Rep: (103)
partyman @ 27.06.2012, 16:49*
We came today 10 films

case is not frosted? I ordered mat until the time stuck film remains on htc h2, dazzled with her picture. By the way, too, I am waiting for a couple of similar covers :)

Rep: (103)
pin12 @ 27.06.2012, 17:23*
In general, I find myself then, anyway thank you very much

Ihereordered, there is the choice of colors is.
herecan video about the cover look.

also waitingsuch, just suchAnd still enjoy heresuchandsuchbut it is more like a cover

Rep: (198)
novotuner @ 27.06.2012, 18:03*
and such but it is more like a cover

And it looks very nice. It's a pity there is no front gallery.

Rep: (80)
Bekas77 @ 27.06.2012, 9:58*
Also visually I like this version more than any other. Ordered directly on this site?

Yes, off site, in order to avoid running into a fake!

sergey_kazan glossy. matt set a standard cut, not like it.

Rep: (104)
I wonder how will be here to keep this battery ... it is very high capacity at such a scale is declared ... lie tea?
http://www.ebay.com/itm/New-1X-GOLD-2850ma...=item27c7b6b343

Received today Brando film (matte and glossy) ... For a long time I did not give up in the branded companies ... :( Money thrown out for nothing - the film is much smaller than the screen size (first quickly otderetsya, secondly zatsarapaetsya the part of the screen that not closed film - washed away from it turns out extremely large), not only is an absolutely not clear cut for the speaker and the camera with the sensor - even a significant portion of the front panel is not below the screen (if it is to stick close to reducing the button, then this cut does not reach to the camera and the dynamics of a millimeter to three, and vice versa Besides -. paste this film to dry completely not real! - 100% it will turn awry I am quite disappointed in the company Brando, although this pasted on all their devices of this brand film, and there was no one criticism ... has deteriorated quite firm (quality film certainly good, but some drunk designers make the pattern for GHS-3, it is not clear ... apparently, he was in a drunken stupor.
Now I am waiting for the product from Zagg ... can though the firm "does not bind brooms" ...

Rep: (42)
Lefon, Unfortunately Brando's "blown away" for a long time, standing on a stage with the likes of Belkin.
Zagg specific. Some do not like to touch (viscosity). Gluing is best not to dry, and with their signature blue liquid or Mr. Muscle (knowledgeable people say that are similar in composition)

Rep: (1)
kks1984 @ 27.06.2012, 09:08*

as well as the C3 in the bag is - how well is fixed? edges / bends whether rigid enough not to become loose over time to such an extent that the lid holder will fly himself bodies can fall out? what do you think, does not fall out of the case body when hitting the ground?

Post has been editeddima.2084 - 27.06.12, 22:31

kroll @ 27.06.2012, 23:20*
Lefon, unfortunately Brando "blown away" for a long time, standing on a stage with the likes of Belkin.
Zagg specific.

And what now take ???

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 30/05/20, 22:07