> Important!

We strongly recommend to familiarize withRules section "Android - devices"

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

Samsung Galaxy S III - Accessories | Covers, cables, batteries, films, etc.

Rep: (469)
Accessories for Samsung Galaxy S III
PictureSamsung Galaxy S III
Description | Discussion » | Discussion - Archive | FAQ | Purchase » | Accessories » | Marriage and Repair » | Official firmware » | Custom firmware » | CyanogenMod 9/10 firmware and AOSP / AOKP firmware (OS 4.0.4 / 4.1.2) » | MIUI Firmware (OS 4.0) » | OMEGA Firmware (OS Jelly Bean 4. *. *) » | Modified and stock kernels » | Editing system applications » | Modification of software and decorations » | Wallpaper » | Camera talk » | Discussion of the screen (display) | Wi-Fi setup and problems » | power usage » | Games » | Club lovers »

• Before posting photos, read the topic Working with Images on the forum
  • Messages that are not related to the topic of discussion (offtopic) are deleted without warning.

Where can one buyoriginal battery ? Shops, trading floors, etc. Answer

Accessories - reviews, articles, tests, purchase, etc.
Original battery on 3000mah and suitable covers
Covers Bumpers Covers
Original covers! from Samsung
Catalogs of not original covers!

| Flip (book) | Overlay (cover) | Bumper | Holster (on the belt) | Case (insert) | Battery cover |

SGP Case Neo Hybrid + Feedback
Otterbox Commuter +Feedback + a photo + how to distinguish fake + excellent review from Ersten
Otterbox Comutter and Triobump Extensible Aluminum Bumper - Review by KOL48
Samsung Galaxy S3 Case Urban Armor UAG + Video + Feedback + Review2 + Thickness
Genuine Rock Quicksand Premium Hard Case -Feedback
Yoobao Protective Case -Overview
Incipio SILICRYLIC DualPro -Recall 1,  Recall 2
Protective Detachable Silicone Back Case w - video review
Anymode clip case
Jekod - Negative feedback
Case-mate - BARELY THERE
Melkco Premium Leather Snap Cover Samsung Galaxy SIII
NILLKIN Hard Cover Case for Samsung Galaxy S III
Power Bank Battery Case Samsung Galaxy S3 with built-in battery.
Rechargeable 3500mAh External Power Battery Back Case (With Built-in Battery) -Video review

DF sBattery -01and02- Battery case and Battery case with cover
Glossy hama from Targit
CASE-MATE BLACK TOUGH HARD CASE
Transparent overlay
copies of Spigen NEO Hybrid and SPIGEN Slim Armor

Kom-Si PDair Belt Holster + PDair Horizontal Pouch Type (Black) - Feedback
Arm Sleevesfrom artur45

Spigen SGP Crumena Leather Pouch Series - Feedback + A photo

Metal battery cover + Feedback
Carbon fiber black + Battery Cover Case Skin Carbon
Alminium Metal Housing Battery Door Rear Cover For Samsung Galaxy S3 from Vitcool
Overview of the three covers

Protective films
Batteries
Charging device
Car holders
Dock station
NFC
Other

M
There is no curator in the subject. For questions about filling the caps, please contact the section moderators via the buttonPictureunder the messages to which you want to add links.

Post has been editedMagnifikus - 22.01.18, 12:24

Rep: (2)
Hello everyone. Give advice on the comparison of the two batteries, such as Zerolemon 7000, and the original battery in the 3000 Reading forum, many have purchased a standard high-capacity, positive feedback.

How will Zerolemon 7000 compared to the original 3000, it will increase the duration of the work. Who knows help in choosing.

Rep: (4)
Is it possible to buy in Moscow ZeroLemon 7000mah ???

Rep: (17)
Dr.Panadol @ 9.6.2013, 18:24*
Is it possible to buy in Moscow ZeroLemon 7000mah ???

Or even by mail, but in Russian?

Rep: (60)
Unsubscribe on the results of trial (and error) to EagleTec D13 4-in-1 Samsung Galaxy Note / S2 / S3 / S4 (stylish card reader, and a bit more): 1) work with the external drive Transcend 640Gb 1) without powering - defines the connection of an external USB media, but does not want to work on; 2) at the feed (USB netbook the Asus) identifies and works all chetko.Est one BUT: movie folder (in this screw-480Gb) is trying to open, but not mozhet.Filmy and other files, just throw on a disk, opens entry of. 2) Seagate 3Tb external drive - see the connection, but says "the internal memory." And so in general with conventional flash drives up to 32GB (no more volume have tried, just I do not have), SD cards and microSDXC - all clearly and quickly rabotaet.Drugoy phone connected via USB-microUSB and charging.
PS. Seller indicates that in Russia not otpravlyaet.Na my question is, with what it is connected, said that too many complaints because of the duration of delivery (working mail Russia) from customers, but if the buyer will write that the claims on delivery times will not be on his part, will send without problems.
K
Thanks for the tip. Glue in the cap.

Post has been editedzedt - 09.06.13, 19:07

Rep: (364)
dimonsid2000 @ 09.06.2013, 16:08*
How will Zerolemon 7000 compared to the original 3000, it will increase the duration of the work.

on xdathe whole branch devoted to the discussion of the batteries. generally positive reviews, although the author of the rave reviews and the very detailed review notes that Zerolemon 7000 - excellent battery weekend. had she lived 2 days 16 hours of active use. real capacity according to its dimensions - 6300 mAh (others say - 6510 mAh).

I personally - my own by 3,000 mAh. machine live on average 3-4 days. use is not very active, but all network services, synchronization, and so on. included constantly, Auto-Brightness - too.

at last: getting Zerolemon 7000 Be prepared for the fact that the device will change beyond recognition (well become very big and thick). about standard accessories for the S3 will have to forget.
K
Useful advice. Thank you, added to his cap.

Post has been editedzedt - 09.06.13, 19:10

Prompt link to purchase cover ZooGue Social Case with ebay. Or can be another store with delivery to Belarus by mail. Thank.

dimonsid2000 @ 09.06.2013, 23:11*
Prompt link to purchase cover ZooGue Social Case with ebay

As far as I heard, they do not have covers for SGS3.Na just in case the sellers sent a letter with voprosom.Ob reply report.

As far as I heard, they do not have covers for SGS3.Na just in case the sellers sent a letter with voprosom.Ob reply report.

And how is it in the cap threads a link to this Case ZooGue Social Case for S3, and video. Or is it another case and has a different name, it would be interesting to know how. This case of the video properly dressed for the cover with enhanced battery.

dimonsid2000 @ 09.06.2013, 23:11*
Prompt for the purchase of reference cover ZooGue

ZooGue cases

Several sellers ebeya said that Russia did not send due to problems with the mail (very long delivery and a lot of claims)
PS. My post above about the fact that the office is not doing such cases for SGS3-my fault.

Post has been editedartur45 - 10.06.13, 09:08

Rep: (17)
dimonsid2000 @ 10.06.2013, 03:29*
And how is it in the cap threads a link to this Case ZooGue Social Case for S3, and video. Or is it another case and has a different name, it would be interesting to know how. This case of the video properly dressed for the cover with enhanced battery.

1. Book on linehttp://www.zoogue.com/
2. It is send to Belarus. see:
Scan
Attached Image

3. The cover is put on enhanced battery 3000 (I have a)

Rep: (3164)
laronov @ 10.06.2013, 14:26*

Black and gray no, sorry.

Post has been editednoskojv - 10.06.13, 14:58

Rep: (1)
Guys, read a bunch of posts, but did not understand what kind of charge (for cars and homes) to takenot from ebayAnd in our stores? Head already broke.
FoundsuchCan anyone have infa if it charges normally?

Rep: (94)
C0ld_V0id, suspiciously cheap, but if it is indeed the original Belkin, it should work. Option one - to check :)

C0ld_V0id, 5V 1A is approx. But about the cable, any cable will normally charge our device, so you need a good and proper, at the Samsung there is some sort of trick, how to understand it. But if you write here that Samsung must have app.
He tried wires and ebeya and from nokii Pts powerful hama. All OK!
ps on the original cable in seredke then why not contact 3, and two, it is possible to let as a second ground for charging. I could be wrong.
And very well suited for charging the "solid" charger from eys2, and despite the 0.7 ampere, it is even a little faster charging our device. Proven by many users and me personally.

zedt @ 10.06.2013, 18:32*
the original cable in seredke then why not contact 3, and two, it is possible to let as a second ground for charging. I could be wrong.

Can :) On the original cable S3 five contacts from the phone (Micro USB) and 4 pins on the part of the charging (USB-A). Cable because is used for connection to a computer. And on the cables, inseparable from s / 4 from contact identification of power / y. Read more here:Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 - Accessories

st.v, You want to bet that I have the original cable with 4-pin side of the phone and it fully working PC - Smart? :) Put a photo for you? Sami then think if the PC is only 4, then from the other end will take 5 and how it relates to the transfer of data? :)
ps For the link thanks, it was clearly, and now exactly clear on what not allwiresZU good charge, and that when read something, but what exactly rusty chip.

Post has been editedzedt - 10.06.13, 22:18

zedt, no, I will not argue, I know exactly what each contact is needed. Fifth contact ID to work with a computer and charging is not needed, so do not rule out that with the phoneyour regioncould save 1 cent and the contact does not put: lol: On the cable that came with my phone (32GB, TGY region) contacts all there. On again, the original cable from rostestovskogo i9003 also attend all 5 contacts.Consult with a claim to your provider: rofl:

PS. I made without looking at a link. There for the iPhone, for example, there are discrepancies in the schemes, but the general sense is shown correctly. Another thing is that Samsung, too, there are differences in the identification of different capacity devices. For example, "dvuhamperny" Note 10.1 from s / y our phone with a current 1A charging refuses (more than the maximum for normal USB 0.5A does not take the cross and shows the battery icon). At your leisure to explore this question in more detail, is now even a multimeter at hand is not ((

Rep: (930)
st.v,
and which cable company on your sgs3? Now look at her, judging by the marking is produced by South Korean company MYUNGBO CABLE CO LTD
I just is not on the 4th contact yusb micro-cable connector (PCT apparatus was purchased in the store DNS)
connector photo
Attached Image

Post has been editedTargit - 10.06.13, 21:57

Targit, Probably depends on where did (who ordered) cable, and can even depend on the game, I think so. Generally in the conventional charging cable - to connect to a PC, the fifth contact does nothing and may or may not.
Next I quote the wordsst.v Big thank you to him explanations. And just promised to help deal with the tricks chargers.

"Fifth contact is used to determine the connectivity in OTG mode if it is not connected -. The device operates as an endpoint if shorted to the ground - the host device becomes, if such a support mode This is the difference between USB OTG connection cables flash drives, etc. . from conventional to connect to a computer. "

Post has been editedzedt - 10.06.13, 22:19

Targit @ 10.06.2013, 22:51*
st.v,
and which cable company on your sgs3?

As for the cable, then immediately carried out, made in the same MYUNGBO. Full marking "E232407 AWM 21445 80C 30V VW-1 MYUNGBO KP NT NON-PVC", but ... There's an even thickness and type are specified, as I understand it, because on much thinner wires from Note10.1 marking one-to-one. Well, except that in the beginning "RT E232407 -C ... "and end with" ... N-1. "
Here are photos of both cables connectors (they also see the difference in the thickness of the wire), the top of the phone, below the plate
Attached Image

Connectors are very similar, but are made in different places. So that cables can be sure to rivet different for different regions. It may also depend on the type of z / y included (Europe / Asia / USA).
But all five contacts, as previously wrote:
Attached Image

Some more photos of the cable (all slelat phone, so sorry for the quality :)) below
Attached Image

Attached Image

Attached Image

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 30/05/20, 20:34