> Important!

We strongly recommend to familiarize withRules section "Android - devices"

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

Samsung Galaxy S III - Accessories | Covers, cables, batteries, films, etc.

Rep: (469)
Accessories for Samsung Galaxy S III
PictureSamsung Galaxy S III
Description | Discussion пїЅ | Discussion - Archive | FAQ | Purchase пїЅ | Accessories пїЅ | Marriage and Repair пїЅ | Official firmware пїЅ | Custom firmware пїЅ | CyanogenMod 9/10 firmware and AOSP / AOKP firmware (OS 4.0.4 / 4.1.2) пїЅ | MIUI Firmware (OS 4.0) пїЅ | OMEGA Firmware (OS Jelly Bean 4. *. *) пїЅ | Modified and stock kernels пїЅ | Editing system applications пїЅ | Modification of software and decorations пїЅ | Wallpaper пїЅ | Camera talk пїЅ | Discussion of the screen (display) | Wi-Fi setup and problems пїЅ | power usage пїЅ | Games пїЅ | Club lovers пїЅ

• Before posting photos, read the topic Working with Images on the forum
  • Messages that are not related to the topic of discussion (offtopic) are deleted without warning.

Where can one buyoriginal battery ? Shops, trading floors, etc. Answer

Accessories - reviews, articles, tests, purchase, etc.
Original battery on 3000mah and suitable covers
Covers Bumpers Covers
Original covers! from Samsung
Catalogs of not original covers!

| Flip (book) | Overlay (cover) | Bumper | Holster (on the belt) | Case (insert) | Battery cover |

SGP Case Neo Hybrid + Feedback
Otterbox Commuter +Feedback + a photo + how to distinguish fake + excellent review from Ersten
Otterbox Comutter and Triobump Extensible Aluminum Bumper - Review by KOL48
Samsung Galaxy S3 Case Urban Armor UAG + Video + Feedback + Review2 + Thickness
Genuine Rock Quicksand Premium Hard Case -Feedback
Yoobao Protective Case -Overview
Incipio SILICRYLIC DualPro -Recall 1, пїЅRecall 2
Protective Detachable Silicone Back Case w - video review
Anymode clip case
Jekod - Negative feedback
Case-mate - BARELY THERE
Melkco Premium Leather Snap Cover Samsung Galaxy SIII
NILLKIN Hard Cover Case for Samsung Galaxy S III
Power Bank Battery Case Samsung Galaxy S3 with built-in battery.
Rechargeable 3500mAh External Power Battery Back Case (With Built-in Battery) -Video review

DF sBattery -01and02- Battery case and Battery case with cover
Glossy hama from Targit
CASE-MATE BLACK TOUGH HARD CASE
Transparent overlay
copies of Spigen NEO Hybrid and SPIGEN Slim Armor

Kom-Si PDair Belt Holster + PDair Horizontal Pouch Type (Black) - Feedback
Arm Sleevesfrom artur45

Spigen SGP Crumena Leather Pouch Series - Feedback + A photo

Metal battery cover + Feedback
Carbon fiber black + Battery Cover Case Skin Carbon
Alminium Metal Housing Battery Door Rear Cover For Samsung Galaxy S3 from Vitcool
Overview of the three covers

Protective films
Batteries
Charging device
Car holders
Dock station
NFC
Other

M
There is no curator in the subject. For questions about filling the caps, please contact the section moderators via the buttonPictureunder the messages to which you want to add links.

Post has been editedMagnifikus - 22.01.18, 12:24

Rep: (27)
have native increased capacitance 3000 swings with the cover, the device increases the thickness of only 1 mm.

Smartphone thickness of ~ 12 mm with an original battery 3000 mAh.
The difference ~ 3.4 mm.
Visually it looks even thicker.
Feels become easier to handle.
The back side of the smartphone began to look clumsy.
In Pouch Case comes in with little effort.
But to extract very difficult.

Rep: (2)
KOL48,

Protective Detachable Silicone Back Case w / PC Cover for Samsung Galaxy S3 i9300 good option, as you rightly pointed out, almost as a reference.
I took a Yoobao Protective Casehttp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qWoa1yIoKi4
hotya plugs in it, but it circles back did not allow him to glide

Rep: (453)
mik-korenkov @ 08.03.2013, 14:34*
Tell me please, enhanced ACC is already out, if yes then give Referring where to buy it in Moscow?

took today 1690r., in the company of Samsung store. Find addresses and phone numbers of shops at the office. website and call ...

Rep: (36)
allexx333 @ 09.03.2013, 13:31*
took today 1690r., in the company of Samsung store. Find addresses and phone numbers of shops at the office. website and call

I ask the photo studio

Rep: (12)
Are there advanced the original battery is gray in Moscow, for example, in the shops of Samsung?

guf4ik @ 09.03.2013, 16:54*
Are there advanced the original battery is gray in Moscow

we in Nizhny Novgorod only blue and white (so far)

nikstar66 @ 09.03.2013, 16:03*
I ask the photo studio

but their network is complete

allexx333 @ 09.03.2013, 17:28*

allexx333 @ 09.03.2013, 17:28*

the network is not, and here live photos

nikstar66 @ 09.03.2013, 18:12*
the network is not, and here live photos

and then take a picture it? the phone itself?

Rep: (41)
Yet available for sale White, Blue (there are already on sale in firmmagah) and Black Extended battery (will soon be delivered to Russia). Other colors are not yet available.

Rep: (4)
Case came Puregear PX260. Decided to show off)
Attached Image

Attached Image

Attached Image

Attached Image

Post has been editedsurvivorbot - 09.03.13, 18:45
Reason for editing: no hidden under spoiler

allexx333 @ 09.03.2013, 19:01*
and then take a picture it? the phone itself?

But how it looks with a new cover, since I already have a battery in the 4600 with a cover and I have an idea on how much it is, therefore, interesting to look at what offers Samsung, the phone itself in my gray, cap blue, it looks so to speak tolerably , tried it with a black cap did not like

Post has been editednikstar66 - 09.03.13, 19:14

Rep: (31)
KOL48 @ 08.03.2013, 21:33*
- silicone + aluminum. On Silicone Case-overshoe stretched aluminum shell. I think that the defense will be at a height - even in the corners of the unit will be protected not only by the soft material in the OtterBox Commuter, but also metal. Question: Will interfere with aluminum reception signal GSM and Wi-Fi .. Toad whispers that this option would be preferred over Commuter?. While resist ...

I have such a banggood. aluminum adhered to the silicone. insert the phone to be very difficult. as well as take out. looks cheap. but yes, the defense should be fine. he is now I go with "an exact copy" SGP Neo Hybrid, which essentially got a freebie. not complaining: D looks interesting, it defends well and does not wear out completely.

Banzay В© @ 09.03.2013, 00:55*
heard about the long hours of work animal, but still it's the same android, so that the battery will be depleted more quickly than we would like.

at most it was before the Nokia 5800. So, Samsung is about three times longer keeps the battery than my nokia. I was surprised when he began to use it. and at all loads (Internet through 2g, icq, dictionaries and so on. I do not play) very confident survive till the evening with a reserve.

Post has been editedCasillas5647 - 09.03.13, 20:14

Rep: (40)
axel32 @ 08.03.2013, 22:47*
Hello Prompt, good bumper or cover sgs3Chtob was very stylish and stand out from tolpyZaranee thanks

The coolest and eye-catching bumper -tytsandproducts webpageWell, you can never find in our stores. Ibee at the same price and delivery of expensive, so more profitable in our boutiques to take.

Cover convenient for carbon, low-cost. True if it is removed it is likely to break off part of the mount. And such a cool covertytshe did not use, but where it was a review on the forum in this thread.

Rep: (15)
bluntman
I had a ZAGG, bought on offsayte, rubber, non-slip finger, peel effect and zherez while yellowing whether dirt has collected either burnt out, when you take off, once you see that the color has changed. The film itself is very sturdy and poorly kept, if not to wear bumper, catchy it by the edges. Me, after using sgp film never buy ZAGG.

Where did you buy?

Rep: (20)
There are holders of such athings? Say what?

Rep: (31)
Fix_kmsnet @ 10.03.2013, 03:00*
There are holders of such a piece? Say what?

I have.
1. it is not transparent and opaque, because of this, it appears white.
2. He is really very delicate, so almost thickens phone.
3. It protects your phone except by scratches and fingerprints, but he scratched very quickly.
4. often remove and put on it can not be, because it in itself is quite fragile and a lot of bends will not stand.
5. bought the same miracle in a different place to the dollar.here (tyts)

Post has been editedCasillas5647 - 10.03.13, 04:06

nikstar66 @ 09.03.2013, 20:10*
But how it looks with the new cover

pictures, unfortunately not, my camera apparently was covered, making phone photos
Attached Image

Attached Image

Attached Image

Attached Image

Attached Image

Attached Image

Attached Image

Attached Image

Attached Image

Attached Image

Attached Image

Attached Image

certainly pleased with what came my aluminum bumper, worn without problems fits well. Yes, of course, the rear casing sticks, but to be honest he was with the standard battery very slightly bulged, the camera accurately. Here the camera even more secure since sunk deep into the cover))

mik-korenkov
about the store, I live in N. Novgorod, think you the address of my shop is not interested in, well, in Moscow it is necessary to ring round all branded shops out of you as
Attached Image

K
Added to the cap. Thank!

Post has been editedzedt - 06.06.13, 01:06

Rep: (192)
allexx333 @ 10.03.2013, 10:09*
certainly pleased with what came my Aluminum bumper, worn without problems fits well. Yes, of course, the rear casing sticks, but to be honest he was with the standard battery very slightly bulged, the camera accurately. Here kamega even more secure since sunk deep into the cover))

What a bumper you?

ARMENO @ 10.03.2013, 10:15*
What a bumper you?

that's something like
http://www.ebay.com/itm/Full-ALUMINIUM-Met...=item27d0092183

allexx333 @ 10.03.2013, 10:09*
pictures, unfortunately not, my camera apparently was covered, making phone photos

Yes not especially gramozdky turns out, my battery for a lot longer, thanks for the photo

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 30/05/20, 21:08