> Important!

We strongly recommend to familiarize withRules section "Android - devices"

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

Samsung Galaxy S III - Accessories | Covers, cables, batteries, films, etc.

Rep: (469)
Accessories for Samsung Galaxy S III
PictureSamsung Galaxy S III
Description | Discussion » | Discussion - Archive | FAQ | Purchase » | Accessories » | Marriage and Repair » | Official firmware » | Custom firmware » | CyanogenMod 9/10 firmware and AOSP / AOKP firmware (OS 4.0.4 / 4.1.2) » | MIUI Firmware (OS 4.0) » | OMEGA Firmware (OS Jelly Bean 4. *. *) » | Modified and stock kernels » | Editing system applications » | Modification of software and decorations » | Wallpaper » | Camera talk » | Discussion of the screen (display) | Wi-Fi setup and problems » | power usage » | Games » | Club lovers »

• Before posting photos, read the topic Working with Images on the forum
  • Messages that are not related to the topic of discussion (offtopic) are deleted without warning.

Where can one buyoriginal battery ? Shops, trading floors, etc. Answer

Accessories - reviews, articles, tests, purchase, etc.
Original battery on 3000mah and suitable covers
Covers Bumpers Covers
Original covers! from Samsung
Catalogs of not original covers!

| Flip (book) | Overlay (cover) | Bumper | Holster (on the belt) | Case (insert) | Battery cover |

SGP Case Neo Hybrid + Feedback
Otterbox Commuter +Feedback + a photo + how to distinguish fake + excellent review from Ersten
Otterbox Comutter and Triobump Extensible Aluminum Bumper - Review by KOL48
Samsung Galaxy S3 Case Urban Armor UAG + Video + Feedback + Review2 + Thickness
Genuine Rock Quicksand Premium Hard Case -Feedback
Yoobao Protective Case -Overview
Incipio SILICRYLIC DualPro -Recall 1,  Recall 2
Protective Detachable Silicone Back Case w - video review
Anymode clip case
Jekod - Negative feedback
Case-mate - BARELY THERE
Melkco Premium Leather Snap Cover Samsung Galaxy SIII
NILLKIN Hard Cover Case for Samsung Galaxy S III
Power Bank Battery Case Samsung Galaxy S3 with built-in battery.
Rechargeable 3500mAh External Power Battery Back Case (With Built-in Battery) -Video review

DF sBattery -01and02- Battery case and Battery case with cover
Glossy hama from Targit
CASE-MATE BLACK TOUGH HARD CASE
Transparent overlay
copies of Spigen NEO Hybrid and SPIGEN Slim Armor

Kom-Si PDair Belt Holster + PDair Horizontal Pouch Type (Black) - Feedback
Arm Sleevesfrom artur45

Spigen SGP Crumena Leather Pouch Series - Feedback + A photo

Metal battery cover + Feedback
Carbon fiber black + Battery Cover Case Skin Carbon
Alminium Metal Housing Battery Door Rear Cover For Samsung Galaxy S3 from Vitcool
Overview of the three covers

Protective films
Batteries
Charging device
Car holders
Dock station
NFC
Other

M
There is no curator in the subject. For questions about filling the caps, please contact the section moderators via the buttonPictureunder the messages to which you want to add links.

Post has been editedMagnifikus - 22.01.18, 12:24

Rep: (467)
big-d87 @ 23.08.2012, 17:22*
Friends, and whether our devaysa removable optics, as the apple? Example under spoiler

there ishere)))
For me, so it's all down the drain waste of money

Rep: (721)
Alx21 @ 23.08.2012, 10:32*
Good afternoon! of the film that it is better to take the lowly and moderately meticulous self - SGP Steinheil Ultra Nano Clear or Ultra simple? or 1.5 times more expensive (in GMT) to take the SGP Steinheil Curved Crystal? first at ~ 600rub.

ps still have the option xdm and redline on 150-300r.

Post edited Alx21 - Today, 10:42

Today bought and changed his SGP Ultra Nano on SGP Curved Crystal.V included are 2 sht.a not 3 in Nano.Plonki identical in quality but Curved poglavney and newer budet.Nakleil itself without any problems, just a perfect film and closes all screen polnostyu.V her only 3 cutout speaker chamber and central knopku.Nakleilas so that no noticeable that it est.Koroche you can see here
http://www.google.ru/url?sa=t&source=w...xqEErlt89aI8CDQ

Rep: (5)
Today bought and changed his SGP Ultra Nano on SGP Curved Crystal.V included are 2 sht.a not 3 in Nano.Plonki identical in quality but Curved poglavney and will later.
and where the take - if not a secret, and how much?

Post has been editedAlx21 - 23.08.12, 17:57

Alx21 @ 23.08.2012, 18:56*
Today bought and changed his SGP Ultra Nano on SGP Curved Crystal.V included are 2 sht.a not 3 in Nano.Plonki identical in quality but Curved poglavney and will later. and where the take - if not a secret, and how much?

Post edited Alx21 - Today, 18:57

Not sekret.dorogovato, but immediately and without waiting for delivery.
http://www.icover.ru/catalog/guard_film/sg...sung_galaxy_s3/

Rep: (5)
clear - looked the same, but pardon the pun - a large green choking ... I think still will take ultra nano.

Rep: (130)
The site I came across Seidiobatteryto 3500mAh with support for NFC. This pre-order, if I understood correctly. For sale in September.

Rep: (117)
Pre-Order, Estimate to Ship Week of 9/17

yes all right September 17

Rep: (2)
and who, it can be said here about thisfilm?cheap cost and seemingly not China!

Strelok_007 @ 23.08.2012, 22:25*
and who, it can be said here about the tape?

From my own experience on ebay orders I can only say is that the United States sent the same Chinese products. Therefore, what is not China, I doubt ...

Rep: (0)
Advise please cover similar to the originalslim cover? need just the same thin, but cheap, at around $ 10!

boriksq @ 23.08.2012, 22:38*
Advise please cover similar to the original slim cover

Tryhereselect. Maybe you will like something.

Rep: (19)
Immediately after the purchase bought Case moshi black hard plastic such as soft touch on the invoice, but the top and bottom edge of the phone case does not protect, it is true, and the price is low.
Went to buy some other kashi is white, the back of the transparent plastic mat that says Samsung, and all types of silicone sides. Comes to him was nouneym Chinese film that stuck to me and free, full screen is not covered, and on the edges where it is 1 - 2 mm does not stick. For several weeks, the flight is normal, excellent transparency, finger slides also good. Issue price for all where that $ 15 ... I think a few months the film will last, and then you can upgrade your ...

Today bought a wonderful shtuchku.Originalnuyu.Nazyvaetsya AllShare Cast Ready Dongle.V cap such nashol.Koroche not with its help through AllShare, you can connect to any TV via HDMI cord our bodies and see all the content on the big screen.
Attached Image
Attached Image

Issue price, the Samsung brand store - 3500 p.
P.S. shows all in the highest quality as the is- movies, photos, video, screen body itself-simply duplicates the plague ... Tested on Sony 40 'and 46'-works flawlessly ... I recommend ... And do not buy a Samsung TV;) ))

Post has been editedindigo88 - 24.08.12, 18:13

indigo88 @ 24.08.2012, 17:55*
Today bought a wonderful shtuchku.Originalnuyu.Nazyvaetsya AllShare Cast Dongle.

Strangely, I tried to look on ebay and zero results ....

P.S. Congratulations! With new clothes!

By the way, I ordered from EnglandCord Adapterto HDMI. So I mistakenly sent from C2.
Wrote once the seller, no response. I had to write to the support team official. site of this shop. The answer came on the next. day of support and by a sales representative on ebay. Apologized and asked to return to the "wrong" cable. Today I received a letter that the cable is returned to them and offer to return the money or send the "right" cable. Gave confirmation to replace, the benefit of England are sending 4-5 days.

Post has been editedteddy02 - 24.08.12, 18:15

Rep: (1)
Who ordered the original holder of the car on a link from the cap seller 2_buy_a, he will come with a car charger? I came without charge, although viewed in Moscow was the original holder with charging.

Rep: (149)
luckystarr @ 24.08.2012, 17:28*
Who ordered the original holder of the car on a link from the cap seller 2_buy_a, he will come with a car charger?

I had ordered, came to the holder with car charger.

Rep: (198)
indigo88 @ 24.08.2012, 18:55*
Today bought a wonderful Thing

Well, finally someone bought it: D. Only cheap somehow. I thought she was about 5,000 rubles. worth.

And you can pictures of the devices?

Post has been editedclarion2000 - 24.08.12, 19:25

Rep: (1)
Iluhan2008 @ 24.08.2012, 19:49*
Quote (luckystarr @ 24.08.2012, 17:28)
Who ordered the original holder of the car on a link from the cap seller 2_buy_a, he will come with a car charger?
I had ordered, came to the holder with car charger.

What will we do? We must open the debate?

Rep: (149)
luckystarr @ 24.08.2012, 18:29*
What will we do? We must open the debate?

Well for starters write a letter to the seller, and then, depending on the answer, and you can debate, but please be aware that you can open a dispute on PayPal no later than 45 days from the date priobeteniya

Post has been editedIluhan2008 - 24.08.12, 19:41

Rep: (364)
svs-57 @ 23.08.2012, 12:03*
Somebody has to SGS3 "holster" on his belt.
Confuses size of the phone. It does not interfere?

I wear in "holster" from the date of purchase, as I picked up in the same place and telephone. In general, all their phones always carry in my waist pouch, was used.
SGS III bigger all the previous one, but not a giant, does not prevent to live with his walking life, I did not notice in the car just a little safety strap to recover, but it was and with all previous covers.

Case firm Point (see photo.):http://dl.dropbox.com/u/4064274/%D0%A7%D0%...D0%BE%D0%BB.jpg.

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 30/05/20, 20:23