> Important!

We strongly recommend to familiarize withRules section "Android - devices"

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

Samsung Galaxy S III - Accessories | Covers, cables, batteries, films, etc.

Rep: (469)
Accessories for Samsung Galaxy S III
PictureSamsung Galaxy S III
Description | Discussion » | Discussion - Archive | FAQ | Purchase » | Accessories » | Marriage and Repair » | Official firmware » | Custom firmware » | CyanogenMod 9/10 firmware and AOSP / AOKP firmware (OS 4.0.4 / 4.1.2) » | MIUI Firmware (OS 4.0) » | OMEGA Firmware (OS Jelly Bean 4. *. *) » | Modified and stock kernels » | Editing system applications » | Modification of software and decorations » | Wallpaper » | Camera talk » | Discussion of the screen (display) | Wi-Fi setup and problems » | power usage » | Games » | Club lovers »

• Before posting photos, read the topic Working with Images on the forum
  • Messages that are not related to the topic of discussion (offtopic) are deleted without warning.

Where can one buyoriginal battery ? Shops, trading floors, etc. Answer

Accessories - reviews, articles, tests, purchase, etc.
Original battery on 3000mah and suitable covers
Covers Bumpers Covers
Original covers! from Samsung
Catalogs of not original covers!

| Flip (book) | Overlay (cover) | Bumper | Holster (on the belt) | Case (insert) | Battery cover |

SGP Case Neo Hybrid + Feedback
Otterbox Commuter +Feedback + a photo + how to distinguish fake + excellent review from Ersten
Otterbox Comutter and Triobump Extensible Aluminum Bumper - Review by KOL48
Samsung Galaxy S3 Case Urban Armor UAG + Video + Feedback + Review2 + Thickness
Genuine Rock Quicksand Premium Hard Case -Feedback
Yoobao Protective Case -Overview
Incipio SILICRYLIC DualPro -Recall 1,  Recall 2
Protective Detachable Silicone Back Case w - video review
Anymode clip case
Jekod - Negative feedback
Case-mate - BARELY THERE
Melkco Premium Leather Snap Cover Samsung Galaxy SIII
NILLKIN Hard Cover Case for Samsung Galaxy S III
Power Bank Battery Case Samsung Galaxy S3 with built-in battery.
Rechargeable 3500mAh External Power Battery Back Case (With Built-in Battery) -Video review

DF sBattery -01and02- Battery case and Battery case with cover
Glossy hama from Targit
CASE-MATE BLACK TOUGH HARD CASE
Transparent overlay
copies of Spigen NEO Hybrid and SPIGEN Slim Armor

Kom-Si PDair Belt Holster + PDair Horizontal Pouch Type (Black) - Feedback
Arm Sleevesfrom artur45

Spigen SGP Crumena Leather Pouch Series - Feedback + A photo

Metal battery cover + Feedback
Carbon fiber black + Battery Cover Case Skin Carbon
Alminium Metal Housing Battery Door Rear Cover For Samsung Galaxy S3 from Vitcool
Overview of the three covers

Protective films
Batteries
Charging device
Car holders
Dock station
NFC
Other

M
There is no curator in the subject. For questions about filling the caps, please contact the section moderators via the buttonPictureunder the messages to which you want to add links.

Post has been editedMagnifikus - 22.01.18, 12:24

Rep: (198)
8ballcat,
If it is essential the presence of the remote on the headphones, you can buy from the iPhone. Only the volume control will not work. There is also a sophisticated method - soldering. I'm so on the headset from the HTC HD2 mocked: D
The third option - Bluetooth.

Friends and wire USBshny any approach? I tried to Kee some wire for 200 rubles, on the one hand microUSB, on the other hand the USB-mom. I thrust the stick - not determined. Not even light up.

Post has been editedclarion2000 - 15.08.12, 14:26

Aishe4ka @ 15.08.2012, 15:56*
although I do not know what otg)))))

USB On-The-Go.I put and went: D. I just saw a genuine lead from Samsung and the Chinese in the sale. So I think they are all OTG. It turns out, no.

Rep: (21)
clarion2000,
Well I do, and the original wire from Samsung, did not read the flash drive (though it is only my hands are probably to blame curves)). A cheap Chinese wire-I do not use them anymore. and then I use them before your htc-they charged the current "beat!)))

Aishe4ka @ 15.08.2012, 16:10*
clarion2000,
Well I do, and the original wire from Samsung, did not read the flash drive (though it is only my hands are probably to blame curves)). A cheap Chinese wire-I do not use them anymore. and then I use them before your htc-they charged the current "beat!)))

Still I do not understand. How can the Chinese wire so different from the original. Essentially the same thing - the plug, insulated wire, another plug. As a result, one works and the other - no.
And the original wire buy toad strangling. 1000 rubles yet.

Rep: (38)
Attached Image

I got a Rock Quicksand today. Very high quality item. Even smells nice. It looks very harmonious with the device.

Rep: (11)
Aishe4ka, I have the original (bought in a connected) and 5 ordered with dealextreme (one with just wiring and 4 adapters). The original works perfectly, 3 adapter, too, remaining 1 adapter does not work at all, and always with the wiring disconnected, it seems somewhere contact departs. So that Chinese workers 50/50. But money online store returned without question.

Rep: (21)
clarion2000 @ 15.08.2012, 16:17*
And the original wire buy toad strangling. 1000 rubles yet.

if the toad strangling, buy here
http://www.computeruniverse.net/en/product...der-changer.asponly 400 rubles (really need someone to co-operate, to delivery was not expensive wire)))

Posted on 15.08.2012, 20:18:

lamdth @ 15.08.2012, 19:36*
So that Chinese workers 50/50. But money online store returned without question.

I bought into Kaye 2 wires in the past year-cheap-just-mikroyusb yusb, charging, and so they fought shock))) well, in Kay, I do not come back (scored as cheap)

Rep: (40)
clarion2000,
clarion2000 @ 15.08.2012, 15:24*
There is also a sophisticated method - soldering. I'm so on the headset from the HTC HD2 mocked: D

The idea is worthy of the Spanish Inquisition, but I fear it is more likely to torture me.
That is, it turns out, good headphones with remote control is not?

Rep: (5)
But why should a thousand rubles? There is not a chip or optical isolation there? It is certainly normal OTG cable, I have a little thing for 30 rubles bought ibey.kom just now that Kristin came from exiled. We will check whether it is necessary to pay more! ?

Rep: (17)
Got Otterbox Commuter.
My opinion.
Advantages:
- Looks solid
- The effect of safety is present.
- Silicone dust-repellent, particularly the dust does not stick.
- In his hand is safe.
- The thickness of approximately 1.3-1.4 cm Using a phone conveniently.
- Plugs effectively protect against dust.
- All neatly and precisely adjusted.
There is a video:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wvcLY_Ynd2c...be_gdata_player

Of the disadvantages:
- Dress up the bumper is not so simple. Remove easier.
- Increased effort should be applied to the audio control keys and button on / off.

It comes otter film. As it is not aware of the action, not glued. I left on the reserve.

Post has been editedDamask - 20.12.12, 11:32

Rep: (111)
Damask, Put photos

Andrey72 @ 15.08.2012, 21:02*
Damask, upload photos

What exactly? Which item interests? Dimensions and general appearance?

Post has been editedDamask - 15.08.12, 22:17

Damask, but in general it is still interested.
yes, and tell me where to buy

Post has been editedAndrey72 - 15.08.12, 22:18

Rep: (390)
Andrey72,
http://www.ebay.com/itm/Original-Otterbox-...#ht_1958wt_1397orhttp://www.ebay.com/sch/i.html?_sacat=0&am...nc&LH_BIN=1will not go? the second link below the scroll there is a lot of colors

Post has been editedalexonik - 15.08.12, 22:20

Andrey72 @ 15.08.2012, 21:15*
Damask, but in general all the interested.
yes, and tell me where to buy

I bought on ebay. Photos Only later lay out. When daylight will. In principle, the internet a lot of pictures.

Post has been editedDamask - 15.08.12, 22:35

Rep: (34)
Ordered headphones iBeats by Dr.Dre m here now and I think will suit you? Buttons control the volume and switch tracks will work?
Please tell me who knows!

Rep: (5)
people tell me, is there any thread holders for your phone to take photography of the hands-free, such as a tripod?

Some thread podstavochki or cover with tripod socket. We have to take a picture of himself often from or to record and I would like to somehow set the phone \ mount on different kinds of surfaces.

found from the fact that - only "Universal holder Spiderman for mobile phones"May have a similar more convenient options? ...

Jack @ 08/15/2012, 22:32*
Ordered headphones iBeats by Dr.Dre m here now and I think will suit you? Buttons control the volume and switch tracks will work?
Please tell me who knows!

the letter i in the title clearly alludes to a grinding cores, and if so then the volume buttons will not exactly work. maybe I'm wrong of course.

Rep: (455)
Jack @ 15.08.2012, 22:32*
Buttons control the volume and switch tracks will work?

Will! I have the same ushi.Rabotayut all the basic functions (answer a call, switch tracks, volume up, pause.) And the sound just mortality)

Rep: (11)
ALEKS_MOTO @ 16.08.2012, 00:07*
I have the same ears
exactly "i Beats by Dr.Dre ", with the letter i ?
I think you have a simple, sharpened under androyd, and they have to work the buttons. But with the letter i, created for the iPhone, they will have to work only one button of the 3 (volume control will not work).

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 30/05/20, 20:46