> Important!

We strongly recommend to familiarize withRules section "Android - devices"

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

Samsung Galaxy S III - Accessories | Covers, cables, batteries, films, etc.

Rep: (469)
Accessories for Samsung Galaxy S III
PictureSamsung Galaxy S III
Description | Discussion » | Discussion - Archive | FAQ | Purchase » | Accessories » | Marriage and Repair » | Official firmware » | Custom firmware » | CyanogenMod 9/10 firmware and AOSP / AOKP firmware (OS 4.0.4 / 4.1.2) » | MIUI Firmware (OS 4.0) » | OMEGA Firmware (OS Jelly Bean 4. *. *) » | Modified and stock kernels » | Editing system applications » | Modification of software and decorations » | Wallpaper » | Camera talk » | Discussion of the screen (display) | Wi-Fi setup and problems » | power usage » | Games » | Club lovers »

• Before posting photos, read the topic Working with Images on the forum
  • Messages that are not related to the topic of discussion (offtopic) are deleted without warning.

Where can one buyoriginal battery ? Shops, trading floors, etc. Answer

Accessories - reviews, articles, tests, purchase, etc.
Original battery on 3000mah and suitable covers
Covers Bumpers Covers
Original covers! from Samsung
Catalogs of not original covers!

| Flip (book) | Overlay (cover) | Bumper | Holster (on the belt) | Case (insert) | Battery cover |

SGP Case Neo Hybrid + Feedback
Otterbox Commuter +Feedback + a photo + how to distinguish fake + excellent review from Ersten
Otterbox Comutter and Triobump Extensible Aluminum Bumper - Review by KOL48
Samsung Galaxy S3 Case Urban Armor UAG + Video + Feedback + Review2 + Thickness
Genuine Rock Quicksand Premium Hard Case -Feedback
Yoobao Protective Case -Overview
Incipio SILICRYLIC DualPro -Recall 1,  Recall 2
Protective Detachable Silicone Back Case w - video review
Anymode clip case
Jekod - Negative feedback
Case-mate - BARELY THERE
Melkco Premium Leather Snap Cover Samsung Galaxy SIII
NILLKIN Hard Cover Case for Samsung Galaxy S III
Power Bank Battery Case Samsung Galaxy S3 with built-in battery.
Rechargeable 3500mAh External Power Battery Back Case (With Built-in Battery) -Video review

DF sBattery -01and02- Battery case and Battery case with cover
Glossy hama from Targit
CASE-MATE BLACK TOUGH HARD CASE
Transparent overlay
copies of Spigen NEO Hybrid and SPIGEN Slim Armor

Kom-Si PDair Belt Holster + PDair Horizontal Pouch Type (Black) - Feedback
Arm Sleevesfrom artur45

Spigen SGP Crumena Leather Pouch Series - Feedback + A photo

Metal battery cover + Feedback
Carbon fiber black + Battery Cover Case Skin Carbon
Alminium Metal Housing Battery Door Rear Cover For Samsung Galaxy S3 from Vitcool
Overview of the three covers

Protective films
Batteries
Charging device
Car holders
Dock station
NFC
Other

M
There is no curator in the subject. For questions about filling the caps, please contact the section moderators via the buttonPictureunder the messages to which you want to add links.

Post has been editedMagnifikus - 22.01.18, 12:24

Rep: (30)
ordered the first Flip Cover, then another, looked at it and thought, nafig need it at all ... There is no protection, just an inconvenience ... It turns out still with Flip Cover is necessary to carry the phone in a case O_o
changed at Zenus Edge Diary, very functional thing!

Rep: (37)
Bought a bluetooth stereo headset nokia BH 505, short sound, good for me, volume reserve is huge, basses imprinted on the wall, working on a single charge for a long time. More exactly 8 hours (80% volume to fall off more ears: D). for my head sit comfortably, not fall out with the rapid long-run. All control functions are working.
Well, that's the question!
The headphones have a chip the nfs, trays headset to the body, scraping on the body, there is an inscription "added a new tag: aplication / vnd.bluetooth.ep.oob" headphones themselves are included, but not konekt until the normal way is not connected. bluetooth enabled. In short, what is there to do something escho necessary, in the instructions for the headset nfc pro or anything not found.

Rep: (104)
AlexKapitan81 @ 11.07.2012, 16:41*
Guys who ordered cases ebeya to tell how long the order will go ???

Ordered here this holster, went 5 weeks (yesterday received).
http://www.ebay.com/itm/160811348641?ssPag...984.m1497.l2649

Andrey72 @ 12.07.2012, 03:27*
ZAGG glue is not an example of the same easier Brando. But the last meal I like the most

The better ??? Rare stuff - not only did it greatly does not reach the edges of the screen (finger constantly clings to the edge, a couple of weeks at the edges already beginning to peel), so still and slide worse and after a week was covered with scratches. I ordered Brando site ... much their quality has fallen (in comparison with the year-old films on GHS-1).

Post has been editedLefon - 12.07.12, 09:53
Reason for editing: corrected

Rep: (111)
gabbasexanal He tries to start missing you vnd.bluetooth.ep.oob application (I understand this is not under an android). try to take advantage of how or whether of NFC Launcher'ov

Rep: (21)
flakes, Kinh pliz link where he took a rubber cover ....

Rep: (0)
pANd4,

As the general feeling of the bumper?
Is there a gap between the body and the frame of the bumper?

Rep: (111)
Lefon @ 12.7.2012, 9:51*

The better ??? Rare stuff - not only did it greatly does not reach the edges of the screen (finger constantly clings to the edge, a couple of weeks at the edges already beginning to peel), so still and slide worse and after a week was covered with scratches. I ordered Brando site ... much their quality has fallen (in comparison with the year-old films on GHS-1).

I did not write it better or worse. I wrote that it is easier to glue.
Brando ultraklir not a bad film and that the edges of the screen to does not reach so it is because of "anatomical" features of our device. therefore, it must be strictly glue along the boundaries of the display of the bend. me the connected girl prodovets pasted awesome two hundred. of the shortcomings I have noted soiled and glare in the sun. matt Brando free of these shortcomings but it spoils the color of the screen Maltz

Rep: (103)
113434 @ 11.07.2012, 22:34 *
- set up an NFC tag in the car and on the cradle ...

I'm sorry, but it's like? Or rather, I realized that the label stuck to the cradle, I wonder, what gives? just for me, NFC dark forest :)

Rep: (591)
devilredA @ Today, 11:48*
pANd4,

As the general feeling of the bumper?
Is there a gap between the body and the frame of the bumper?

positive feeling, a bit uncomfortable due to the increased size and inconvenient to press the Home button from the close rail. there are gaps, otherwise the scratched body and the glass, and you have not been available microphone

Rep: (13)
gabbasexanal @ 12.07.2012, 10:36*
headphones themselves are included, but not konekt until the normal way is not connected. bluetooth enabled.

The Samsung in my general problem with the auto-connect via Bluetooth !!!
That the first Galaxy that the third ..... I do not want to automatically connect to the handsfree in the car !!!
In Nokii was such a configuration, connect the machine ...... everything worked like clockwork ..... and samosa no such crap .... only handles every time :(

Rep: (243)
Faun,
I speakerphone connects automatically on blutuzu always and without problems. Staff Comand Mercedes.

Rep: (2)
Well I do not know I have set up a radio connection by BT, as soon as you turn on the radio body clings to the handsfree automatically

forest84 @ 12.07.2012, 12:20*
I speakerphone connects automatically on blutuzu always and without problems. Staff Comand Mercedes

forest84 @ 12.07.2012, 12:20*
Well I do not know I have set up a radio connection by BT, as soon as you turn on the radio body clings to the handsfree automatically

Well then, my pioneer such fastidious :( Just before with Nokiey everything worked!

Rep: (84)
sergey_kazan @ 12.07.2012, 11:55*
- set up an NFC tag in the car and on the cradle ...
I'm sorry, but it's like? Or rather, I realized that the label stuck to the cradle, I wonder, what gives? just for me, NFC dark forest

selection of the topic and Shaw both NFCBlyams

everything is simple - Aki rake :)

Posted 12-07-2012, 11:59:

Faun @ 12-07-2012, 11:58*
The Samsung in my general problem with the auto-connect via Bluetooth !!!
That the first Galaxy that the third ..... I do not want to automatically connect to the handsfree in the car !!!
In Nokii was such a configuration, connect the machine ...... everything worked like clockwork ..... and samosa no such crap .... only handles every time

KIA RIO 2012 full stuffing ... all set up and clinging to a gun ...

Wow, how you are all hard at glueing films. The whole procedure)))

But in general, according to the label's much easier to do. Bath of course ideal, it takes away all the dust flying. But as if the bath is not at hand?
It helps proven way for years: Degreaser +Scotch
Well that film is now reusable and static, not glue.
1) Clean degreaser display (dryness, and it is desirable to divorce left) If a complete cloth leaves no streaks or lint - vykinte it, take a cloth for wiping glasses or optical
2) cut the usual sticky tape, the size of the screen length (preferably wide, especially good white fly, but not one that thick)
3) pass a couple of times, the entire display, and gently prileplivaya otleplivaya tape (This will remove all lint from the display and motes)
4) remove the protective film of 20-30 percent by 1 (a) and laid rovnenko. If everything is okay, how to hit, then continue to unstick the tape 1 and until the end of dokleivaem
5) expels bubbles (can be two fingers or a plastic card \ subway)
6) If bubbles are driven out, and everything is OK - you're in luck pokleit the first time) If not - gently raise a plyonochku to the place where he had left a speck of dust \ villus and a small piece of scotch tape are passed on the film and the display in the place where they were, without touching his fingers to film (on the idea of ​​a speck of dust \ villi must remove) A and lift the film in several ways: 1) one more piece of adhesive tape clings to the corner and stretches over 2) of the first part is removed, gently raised to hook and corner
7) If all passed and no bubbles, dust, etc. - shooting 2 side (second protective)
Voila, you're done)

ps If too much ruined the tape - do not despair, it can try to recover by removing the previously passed and the whole procedure again. Only need more tape through the entire length of the protective film
p.p.s method tested personally for years. If you ask pokleit film somewhere in an electronics store - you just so and it will glue (knowledgeable people)

Rep: (104)
Faun @ 12-07-2012, 11:58*

I, and the first and third with no problems automatically connect to the handsfree in the car (as well as various headsets).

Rep: (0)
Lefon,

As the quality of the holster?

Lefon @ 12.07.2012, 10:51*

Rep: (84)
Andrey * T @ 12.07.2012, 13:36*
Wow, how you are all hard at glueing films. The whole procedure)))

But in general, according to the label's much easier to do. Bath of course ideal, it takes away all the dust flying. But as if the bath is not at hand?
Helps proven way for years: Degreaser + tape

method is good for Chinese plastic films ...

ZAGG film and Clear Coat is a little different ... from a little fluid swell and stretch ...
moreover curved surfaces (screen angles + rear lid) Normally borne only by special liquids or water + ... Furey
followed by drying hairdryer ...

Of course you can, and stick them on a simple technique (nail or nails :)) ... but ... it is a method with the liquid for these nano-films ...

Rep: (2)
PEOPLE! I was going to order a case with film on spigen.com site. Prompt, pzhl what dostavochku better order, to quickly come to Moscow? The options are:

First-Class Mail International Parcel $ 11.33
Priority Mail International $ 36.30
Express Mail International $ 44.45

FedEx

International Economy $ 32.11
International Priority $ 51.52

Thank you in advance ;) !

Rep: (1)
vasya3333 @ 12-07-2012, 15:33*
PEOPLE! I was going to order a case with film on spigen.com site. Prompt, pzhl what dostavochku better order, to quickly come to Moscow?

Express Mail International $ 44.45 -pridet fortnight. FedEx sort only works with legal entities.

Post has been editedbilyk - 12.07.12, 16:45

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 30/05/20, 22:07