> Important!

We strongly recommend to familiarize withRules section "Android - devices"

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

Samsung Galaxy S III - Accessories | Covers, cables, batteries, films, etc.

Rep: (469)
Accessories for Samsung Galaxy S III
PictureSamsung Galaxy S III
Description | Discussion пїЅ | Discussion - Archive | FAQ | Purchase пїЅ | Accessories пїЅ | Marriage and Repair пїЅ | Official firmware пїЅ | Custom firmware пїЅ | CyanogenMod 9/10 firmware and AOSP / AOKP firmware (OS 4.0.4 / 4.1.2) пїЅ | MIUI Firmware (OS 4.0) пїЅ | OMEGA Firmware (OS Jelly Bean 4. *. *) пїЅ | Modified and stock kernels пїЅ | Editing system applications пїЅ | Modification of software and decorations пїЅ | Wallpaper пїЅ | Camera talk пїЅ | Discussion of the screen (display) | Wi-Fi setup and problems пїЅ | power usage пїЅ | Games пїЅ | Club lovers пїЅ

• Before posting photos, read the topic Working with Images on the forum
  • Messages that are not related to the topic of discussion (offtopic) are deleted without warning.

Where can one buyoriginal battery ? Shops, trading floors, etc. Answer

Accessories - reviews, articles, tests, purchase, etc.
Original battery on 3000mah and suitable covers
Covers Bumpers Covers
Original covers! from Samsung
Catalogs of not original covers!

| Flip (book) | Overlay (cover) | Bumper | Holster (on the belt) | Case (insert) | Battery cover |

SGP Case Neo Hybrid + Feedback
Otterbox Commuter +Feedback + a photo + how to distinguish fake + excellent review from Ersten
Otterbox Comutter and Triobump Extensible Aluminum Bumper - Review by KOL48
Samsung Galaxy S3 Case Urban Armor UAG + Video + Feedback + Review2 + Thickness
Genuine Rock Quicksand Premium Hard Case -Feedback
Yoobao Protective Case -Overview
Incipio SILICRYLIC DualPro -Recall 1, пїЅRecall 2
Protective Detachable Silicone Back Case w - video review
Anymode clip case
Jekod - Negative feedback
Case-mate - BARELY THERE
Melkco Premium Leather Snap Cover Samsung Galaxy SIII
NILLKIN Hard Cover Case for Samsung Galaxy S III
Power Bank Battery Case Samsung Galaxy S3 with built-in battery.
Rechargeable 3500mAh External Power Battery Back Case (With Built-in Battery) -Video review

DF sBattery -01and02- Battery case and Battery case with cover
Glossy hama from Targit
CASE-MATE BLACK TOUGH HARD CASE
Transparent overlay
copies of Spigen NEO Hybrid and SPIGEN Slim Armor

Kom-Si PDair Belt Holster + PDair Horizontal Pouch Type (Black) - Feedback
Arm Sleevesfrom artur45

Spigen SGP Crumena Leather Pouch Series - Feedback + A photo

Metal battery cover + Feedback
Carbon fiber black + Battery Cover Case Skin Carbon
Alminium Metal Housing Battery Door Rear Cover For Samsung Galaxy S3 from Vitcool
Overview of the three covers

Protective films
Batteries
Charging device
Car holders
Dock station
NFC
Other

M
There is no curator in the subject. For questions about filling the caps, please contact the section moderators via the buttonPictureunder the messages to which you want to add links.

Post has been editedMagnifikus - 22.01.18, 12:24

Rep: (30)
By the way, native covers appeared in the connectedhttp://www.svyaznoy.ru/catalog/accessories/198/1509932.

Rep: (107)
Where to buy (order) a spare battery?

Rep: (144)
On eBay already a bunch of rear covers of metal different colors, ordered her gray with white.
Attached Image

Posted on 06/06/2012, 05:34:

Yurko, According to the experience of semi-annual possession of the note with such a cover, it is not terribly inside, but it is scary that it places and picks up from the ends. For six months, I changed 2 pieces of such flip.

Rep: (47)
http://www.case-mate.com/samsung-galaxy-s-...tough-cases.asp.

Has anyone else saw on sale? I had 2 on Galaxy 2 - I liked it very much.

Rep: (66)
Partyman @ 06.06.2012, 06:34*
With such a cover is not terribly inside, but it is scary that it is plastered and picks up from the ends

I did not argue about the flip with you. I had a galaxy-2 case from EaseCase - for the year even there was no scratch, nothing worried!
Very durable, tough and beautiful.

Rep: (8)
And as youSUCHConnector?

Rep: (30)
Polosat69 @ 06.06.2012, 09:24*
And how do you like this connector?

Covenure is quite good, here it would be together with the video still a store with a price;)

Rep: (8)
StreetPioner @ 06.06.2012, 10:04*
Conjoin something good, here would be together with the video still shop with price

There is a link to the store in the comments for the video, but it does not plow ((worth 15 pounds.
£15
mobilefun.co.uk/mobile-fun-connection-kit-for-samsung-galaxy-s3-p35462.htm.

Rep: (4)
By the way, too, an interesting case -Genuine SAMSUNG GALAXY S3 Mesh Vent Case(I wanted so much so much, but for the time being in the expanses of the Internet did not find anything, but I think there will be many weeks after a couple of weeks)
ZY: Go to the channel of this user, there are interesting videos about accessories.

Rep: (28)
By the way, also an interesting case - Genuine Samsung Galaxy S3 Mesh Vent Case (I wanted so much, but so far I haven't found anything in the Internet, but I think there will be many weeks after a couple of weeks)
ZY: Go to the channel of this user, there are interesting videos about accessories.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/new-genuine-samsun...=Item2A1E55542F.

Post has been editedmsa.sergei - 06.06.12, 10:50

Heu3BectHbiu @ 06.06.2012, 02:02*
I have yet solved this problem for myself this thing.
http://www.computeruniverse.net/products/e...001-4000mah.asp
4000 mAh, 2 yusb port, up to 500 recharge cycles for very pleasant money. In size, of course there are questions, but in the bag climbs without problems.

It's like in an old anecdote - a clock, and they have a suitcase of batteries :))) I do not see the point of buying a lightweight phone and to him still have a heavy battery. Here in the spare battery there is a sense - her weight is nonsense, lies in his pocket and when you need to quickly get and change.

Posted on 06/06/2012, 11:51:

Partyman @ 06.06.2012, 05:34*
On eBay already a bunch of rear covers of metal different colors, ordered her gray with white.

Is it a rear cover, not a case?

Post has been editedLefon - 06.06.12, 11:50
Reason for editing: Added thought :)

Rep: (4)
By the way, somehow discussed the memory cards on Cu, so now it became more interesting, they now have one and the same price !!!
SanDisk Ultra MicroSDXC 64GB
SanDisk MicroSdhc Karte Mobile Ultra Android 64GB
ZY: And they have never written in the difference, but they didn't fix it so much (MicroSDH C on microSD. X C)
And then then the difference is interesting?))

Post has been editedDon carloz - 06.06.12, 14:09

Rep: (28)
From the calculation of the fact that the official 1.5K rubles in a connected, I think it is better to order this:
http://www.ebay.com/itm/new-tridea-flip-ca...#ht_9259wt_1163
more practical will)

serg_bcs @ 06.06.2012, 14:28*
If you, at least once a day, you will change the battery on the spare, latch in your lid from the strength for a month enough will need to be in parallel you will need to order with dozen covers

Full nonsense. Already a year I do this on the SGS-1, before that, the same was done on the NTS Daimond-2 and there are no problems with the lid. And even if they are on the SSS-3 problems, they are treated for a penny to buy a spare lid!

Rep: (591)
SERG_BCS @ 06.06.2012, 15:57*
Problems will be, because In S2 and S3, the caps are more subtle rather than in your devices and the latches it is possible to damage faster, whatever high-quality plastic was stood there.

Do not invent, damage them is very difficult - I have never heard about this. I use myself a year and did nothing damaged

Rep: (85)
Maks2005 @ 06.06.2012, 07:35*
Has anyone else saw on sale? I had 2 on Galaxy 2 - I liked it very much.

Also Yuzayu is so on S2, excellent case. If it is not on the off site yet, accordingly, there is no one. But other cases can already be bought, so in the coming days 10, I hope will appear. But when the discovers with eBay will appear - the question.

Post has been editedLord rock - 07.06.12, 07:08

Rep: (458)
Lefon @ 06.06.2012, 19:54*
No one else met on the expanses of the ebay or in stores suitable for our Cobura apparatus?

Wellhere, here, hereandhere. Orhere :)

Rep: (5)
Has anyone tried to defense like this?http://www.ebay.com/itm/aluminum-alloy-bla...#ht_2095wt_1037The results of the crash tests do not please

Post has been editedsakesha - 06.06.12, 21:13

Jurko @ 06.06.2012, 21:14*
Question to connoisseurs, and whether this metal will shield internal antennas and device sensors?

Most likely, yes, to some extent there will be. But in what - it will be possible to determine only the experimental way.

Post has been editedLefon - 06.06.12, 22:32
Reason for editing: added

Rep: (62)
Lord Rock @ 06.06.2012, 18:52*
Also Yuzayu is so on S2, excellent case. If it is not on the off site yet, accordingly, there is no one. But other cases can already be bought (do not send to Russia)

Very even send to Russia. I have ordered this case there for SGS2.

Posted on 06/06/2012, 23:46:

Jurko @ 07.06.2012, 00:14*
Question to connoisseurs, and whether this metal will shield internal antennas and device sensors?

In the subject of Aksam to SGS2 there was a review of such products, the review, I note is very unleadable in terms of the work of the device wireless interfaces. ;)

Full version    

Help     rules

Now: 11/21/20, 03:45