> Important!

We strongly recommend to familiarize withRules section "Android - devices"

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

Samsung Galaxy S III - Accessories | Covers, cables, batteries, films, etc.

Rep: (469)
Accessories for Samsung Galaxy S III
PictureSamsung Galaxy S III
Description | Discussion пїЅ | Discussion - Archive | FAQ | Purchase пїЅ | Accessories пїЅ | Marriage and Repair пїЅ | Official firmware пїЅ | Custom firmware пїЅ | CyanogenMod 9/10 firmware and AOSP / AOKP firmware (OS 4.0.4 / 4.1.2) пїЅ | MIUI Firmware (OS 4.0) пїЅ | OMEGA Firmware (OS Jelly Bean 4. *. *) пїЅ | Modified and stock kernels пїЅ | Editing system applications пїЅ | Modification of software and decorations пїЅ | Wallpaper пїЅ | Camera talk пїЅ | Discussion of the screen (display) | Wi-Fi setup and problems пїЅ | power usage пїЅ | Games пїЅ | Club lovers пїЅ

• Before posting photos, read the topic Working with Images on the forum
  • Messages that are not related to the topic of discussion (offtopic) are deleted without warning.

Where can one buyoriginal battery ? Shops, trading floors, etc. Answer

Accessories - reviews, articles, tests, purchase, etc.
Original battery on 3000mah and suitable covers
Covers Bumpers Covers
Original covers! from Samsung
Catalogs of not original covers!

| Flip (book) | Overlay (cover) | Bumper | Holster (on the belt) | Case (insert) | Battery cover |

SGP Case Neo Hybrid + Feedback
Otterbox Commuter +Feedback + a photo + how to distinguish fake + excellent review from Ersten
Otterbox Comutter and Triobump Extensible Aluminum Bumper - Review by KOL48
Samsung Galaxy S3 Case Urban Armor UAG + Video + Feedback + Review2 + Thickness
Genuine Rock Quicksand Premium Hard Case -Feedback
Yoobao Protective Case -Overview
Incipio SILICRYLIC DualPro -Recall 1, пїЅRecall 2
Protective Detachable Silicone Back Case w - video review
Anymode clip case
Jekod - Negative feedback
Case-mate - BARELY THERE
Melkco Premium Leather Snap Cover Samsung Galaxy SIII
NILLKIN Hard Cover Case for Samsung Galaxy S III
Power Bank Battery Case Samsung Galaxy S3 with built-in battery.
Rechargeable 3500mAh External Power Battery Back Case (With Built-in Battery) -Video review

DF sBattery -01and02- Battery case and Battery case with cover
Glossy hama from Targit
CASE-MATE BLACK TOUGH HARD CASE
Transparent overlay
copies of Spigen NEO Hybrid and SPIGEN Slim Armor

Kom-Si PDair Belt Holster + PDair Horizontal Pouch Type (Black) - Feedback
Arm Sleevesfrom artur45

Spigen SGP Crumena Leather Pouch Series - Feedback + A photo

Metal battery cover + Feedback
Carbon fiber black + Battery Cover Case Skin Carbon
Alminium Metal Housing Battery Door Rear Cover For Samsung Galaxy S3 from Vitcool
Overview of the three covers

Protective films
Batteries
Charging device
Car holders
Dock station
NFC
Other

M
There is no curator in the subject. For questions about filling the caps, please contact the section moderators via the buttonPictureunder the messages to which you want to add links.

Post has been editedMagnifikus - 22.01.18, 12:24

Rep: (19)
Samsung showed off accessories for Galaxy S III: S-pebble MP3 player, AllShare Cast adapter
http://www.3dnews.ru/news/628754

Rep: (14)
Small reviewofficial accessories for the Samsung Galaxy S III

Rep: (7)
Different colored leather cases
http://stores.ebay.co.uk/FunkyAccessories/...d=p4634.c0.m322

Post has been editedvazzim - 07.05.12, 19:36

Rep: (13)
GreatValen,

On the card itself, it says SDXC. In addition, ifWikidoes not lie, then SDHC cards can not be more than 32GB. And any 64GB card is SDXC.
I was interested in the SanDisk support team about the differences between the two cards. Here's what they answered:
"The codes that you provided carry only production information. As a buyer, you will not find any difference between them."
The codes in question are card markings; SDSDQY-064G-U46A and SDSDQUA-064G-U46A

Post has been editedoldos - 09.05.12, 01:24

Rep: (0)
Can you support the USB on the Go feature in the Samsung Galaxy S3?
Tell me on which headset you can let the sound from the music player, video player on the headset via Bluetooth. Such a handle Jabra BT2080http://market.yandex.ru/model.xml?hid=4187...04&clid=502

Rep: (591)
Mugen Power launches 5400 mAh battery for Galaxy SIII

The company Mugen Power, known for the production of high-capacity batteries for virtually all popular smartphones of the world, has released enhanced battery for Samsung Galaxy SIII. Bleed the battery capacity is 5400 mAh, which is 2.3 times more capacity Samsung Galaxy SIII original battery. In addition, the enclosure will be supplied by the increased width of the back cover is equipped with a special stand, upon which the smartphone is ideal for watching video in a long time.

Rep: (4018)
I didn’t see this link here about all sorts of shnyazhki for SGS3http://www.slashgear.com/samsung-galaxy-s-...ealed-11227865/

Rep: (4)
Here is the norm cover -mpponline.de/X-LINE-Rubber-Silikon-Case-fuer-Samsung-Galaxy-S3-SIII-i9300-Tasche-Schutzhuelle-Cover-Case-Black(tap image to enlarge)

Rep: (10)
Original casehttp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tXYpfb12rNY
http://www.jmsinfo.com/produit-AT206659.html57 francs is 61 US dollars. In euros, you yourself count.

Rep: (233)
..DoTs .. @ 05/17/2012, 09:50*
igg, heh, it seems to me that they would buy both a dock and wireless charging)))

There is one very bad point. Personally, I often read before going to bed, so the phone at night lies on my bedside table, connected by a cord for charging. If I take wireless charging, it will, of course, be more convenient - I read it and put it to charge. But on the other hand - this is a powerful electromagnetic field right near the head. Somehow scary, it is hardly very useful.

It's simple, for those who do not understand: we take such a cover and
such a cradle

Such cradles also have their drawbacks. They are usually very light, and the micro-USB connector is pretty tight, so you can’t remove the phone with one hand, you need to hold the cradle with your other hand. Now, if there were charging contacts, the device would be inserted and removed without effort, it would be better. And so anyway with two hands and aiming, it’s easier then to stick the lace - for free :)

Post has been editedigg - 17.05.12, 10:51

..DoTs .. @ 05/17/2012, 10:14*
A serious flaw. Although .. With the way in our country they relate to ecology, nothing is scary. We have already grabbed our

Well, abstract ecology is one thing, and long lasting exposure is another. I won’t experiment with myself for my own money.

But a glass with zero insertion force would be very useful, I have such a glass at the photomolecher, it’s very convenient, you put it on and off the charge without any effort.Here it is.

I would love to buy such a glass.

Rep: (14)

White and blue:Genuine Samsung EFC-1G6FWEC Flip Ceramic White Case - Galaxy S3 i9300- US $ 38.12 + US $ 4.76
Genuine Samsung EFC-1G6FBEC Flip Chrome / Blue Case - Galaxy S3 i9300- US $ 38.12 + US $ 4.76
Will be sent when available.

PaWill @ 05/06/2012, 12:24*
didn’t meet the belt (on the belt)?

I am also very interested in this question. I tried to find in the free sale a suitable waist pouch holster, using the Samsung Galaxy Nexus as a sample, they are close in size. But he didn’t even fit into the largest of the various euro networks available on sale in various sorts, connected, etc. There were variants of cases fastened with a zipper, quite large at first glance, but even a nexus does not fit anywhere, and SGS3 is even a little larger. Apparently, it will not be easy.

Rep: (449)
PaWill @ 05/06/2012, 14:24*
didn’t meet the belt (on the belt)?

There is an option to order EASECASE.

Exactly. Moreover, just today EASECASE presented its products under SGS-III -http://stores.ebay.co.uk/EASECASE/Galaxy-S...d=p4634.c0.m322

Moreover, just today EASECASE presented its products under SGS-III

I wonder how D1 differs from D2? Something I, no matter how much I looked at the pictures, did not catch the difference.

Rep: (339)
igg
Apparently, on the D1, the butt goes separately, but on the D2 it is combined with the back. In the pictures you can clearly see

Rep: (449)
I wonder how D1 differs from D2? Something I, no matter how much I looked at the pictures, did not catch the difference.

D1 is made like a box, a rigid design with straight sidewalls, and D2 is a more familiar scheme for covers. Pay attention to the sidewalls.

Rep: (66)
D1 is made like a box, a rigid design with straight sidewalls, and D2 is a more familiar scheme for covers. Pay attention to the sidewalls.

From one cover, the device must be pulled by the ends, and the other cover for this has a cutout in the middle of the pocket.
Both have a belt clip, but one has a clip for this, the other has a loop.

Rep: (66)
They slightly changed the product pages, now the customization page is one for all

Now it is clear.

I suggest discussing something else. Both of these cases have magnetic locks. And Samsung does not recommend this.
Even in the Manual on Galaxy 2 there is a record of this. And in the last topic there were disputes on this topic.
A question for connoisseurs: can magnets affect only the built-in compass or something else more important to us?

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 06/01/20, 9:28